Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Toes

"Thank you JWren for your awesome editing and art work and your constant support."

19
20 Comments 20
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Yes, the day had finally arrived. It had been six weeks since Ted promised to go for a pedicure with me. I love clean, manicured feet and I explained to him that pedicures weren't only for woman, men enjoyed them too. He took a lot of convincing but finally agreed that I should make the appointments.

So, this was the day, and I was in a great mood, excited because it was something else we could enjoy together. Ted is a good guy, and he would do anything to make me happy. What he didn't know was just how exceptionally happy this was going to make me. 

But I’m getting ahead of myself. You can see how excited I am about this but it’s not the time for that part of my story. Not yet…

At the salon, I talked to Lilly. She usually does my pedicure, and I explained about Ted, asking if she had someone really special who would make it a great experience for him. 

Lilly showed us to our chairs, and I was pleased we were next to each other. It meant I could watch his expressions as he got the works. Yes, I’d told Lilly I wanted him to have everything. That meant his legs would be rubbed and massaged, nails clipped, feet cleaned and massaged, wrapped in hot towels and oil rubbed in. The whole nine yards. I wanted Ted to have it all.

Ted leaned back and switched on the chair massager. He had a grin from ear to ear as the chair massaged his back. He was loving it.

Mind you, it didn't hurt that he had a young beautiful Asian girl working on his feet. The way he was smiling you would have thought he’d died and gone to heaven. 

Sonya gave Ted the Royal treatment. By the time he was finished, it had been way over an hour, and he was definitely sold on the idea of a pedicure. Ted said he certainly wanted to go back. Oh, and book it with Sonya again. "She knows what she’s doing." I laughed, so pleased that he’d enjoyed it enough to want another appointment.

I was waiting for Ted to pay the bill, totally amused by his flirting and glad that he was relaxed and that he'd enjoyed the experience. The better he liked it, the less I had to beg to get my feet done. I made our next appointments, and we walked out of the salon. Ted was totally satisfied and said he could understand why woman enjoyed the experience so much. 

When we got home, Ted immediately removed his shoes and socks. His feet looked so nice. I walked to him and stepped between his legs, pushing them apart. I leaned in and began to kiss him. I was excited by his beautiful toes. Yes, that’s what I said, his toes excited me.

I’ve watched Ted pick up all sort of things with his toes, so he knows how to use them. It was just a matter of getting him to see what I wanted. He would learn soon enough. 

(Have you got the picture, now?) 

Ted didn’t know, when we got home, that I’d gone popped into the bedroom and removed my panties. I was ready for some fun.

After we’d kissed for some minutes, I got down on my knees in front of Ted, sat back on my heels, and undid his pants. Reacting to my mood, Ted’s cock was already getting hard. He never turned down a chance to enjoy some good loving, and I quickly had his pants open and his cock out. I raised up on my knees to kiss him again and then lifted his shirt over his head. 

I kissed slowly back down his body and licked along the length of his hard cock. Ted moaned loudly when I lapped my tongue over his tip. It didn't take long before I was tasting pre-cum. He was ready.

I slid my mouth down his shaft, feeling him grow in my mouth. As I sucked his cock, taking him into my throat, I straddled one of his outstretched legs and lowered my bare pussy onto him. 

As I bobbed up and down on his cock, my pussy was in perfect sync, sliding along his leg. I felt his leg hair tickling my open, wet slit. Mmm… I moaned on his cock. I don't think Ted caught on until I started moving quicker, pressing down and really masturbating on his leg. Then his cock grew even more, the girth expanding and filling my mouth.

Ted moved his leg to an angle that made it easier for me to slide up and down, and soon he was ready to come. His body tensed, and he squirted down my throat, spurt after spurt till his balls were drained.

But, I wasn't ready to come. Not yet. I wanted something more. I slid further down his leg, nearly to his ankle. I wanted his toes. More than that, I wanted his big toe. I wanted Ted to fuck me with his big toe. I knew he could get it far enough in to reach that perfect spot. 

As I moved my pussy over his foot, Ted began to wiggle his toes, moving them in just the right direction. Lilly had done a perfect job with filing, not one sharp spot. I rode my slit up and down his beautiful toes and they felt gloriously smooth.

My foot fetish was being fulfilled. Ted realized what I was doing and what I wanted. He began moving his toes almost like fingers, pressing and squeezing my clit.

My body was on fire. With one quick movement, Ted inserted his big toe in my pussy. I bounced up and down, letting his toes do a number on my cunt, inside and out. Ted was amazing, working his toes as well as he normally used his fingers.

He reached forward, grabbed my breasts and fondled them as my passion became more intense. I was almost there. I was being proved right - I just knew his toes could make me come.

I bounced harder, faster, my eyes closed. I was there, ready to shower Ted’s toes with my juice. He wiggled them around my pussy hole and even around my back hole. I sat down heavier, trying to get a toe in my ass, but it just wouldn't enter. Then my orgasm exploded, soaking his toes and foot.

I fell forward on his leg and stayed there till I had my breathing under control. Ted pulled me up and held me close. He looked into my eyes and smiled. 

“Girl, you come up with some wild ideas,” he said, kissing the tip of my nose. “It’s why I love you so much. And now I really understand why you wanted me to get a pedicure. Can’t wait for the next one.”

RinaMature
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RinaMature

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Simplicity
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments