Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two years as a compliant fetish partner

"My Lady offers me as a vehicle to satisfy the varied sexual urges of others."

2
0 Comments 0
7.8k Views 7.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words
A training period was to establish my unquestioning resignation to the fact that My Lady (as I was to always refer to her) owned me absolutely. I was to be naked, obedient and compliant at all times with her. This training was to prepare me to entertain a series of "guests" that she would access. These guests would be able to make use of my sexual permissiveness in ways agreed with My Lady. We met most Fridays, except when either of us were out of town on business. 

Initially I had played along with her training, as I had always enjoyed being naked with any clothed people, and I found it amusing to go along with each little element that contributed to satisfying her that she controlled me. I was play-acting. But somewhere along the way, the play became real, and I not only enjoyed, but expected and became reliant on the fact, that I was owned.

The way I knelt at her side, rose to my feet, stood waiting for my instructions, took coffee orders, served coffee and refreshments, cleared things away - were all choreographed to demonstrate my servitude. The way I was to stand, rotate, kneel, spread my legs and present myself for inspection - were designed to demonstrate my absolute compliance. Throughout this training period, and beyond, My Lady remained fully dressed and made no physical sexual contact with me. However she would encourage me whenever my obedience or physical beauty gave her pleasure.

 I was eventually entrusted with a key to her apartment. I was expected to arrive at her place about five thirty pm, undress, shower, cleanse my anus thoroughly at the bidet, start the coffee machine, and await her arrival, or that of her guests if she was late. They were expected just after six pm, and My Lady expected to be there just beforehand. Sessions were expected to be complete by seven thirty. Some times there were no guests, so we spent the time debriefing earlier sessions, and/or planning the next.

My Lady's apartment was full of art objects that she collected passionately. She always told her guests that I was her live art object. She had little or no physical appetite for sex herself, but had a good eye for beauty, a desire to allow people to explore their sexuality in a non-threatening environment, and was happy to remain a voyeur. Her guests were people she had met along the way, who required a submissive partner, who needed absolute discretion, and who trusted My Lady to set up scenarios to fulfill their interests. My Lady monitored each session to ensure that I suffered no excessive pain, and that her guests stayed within the parameters she had agreed with them.

Each session comprised two or more guests, many of whom came several times, or even more often. The initial meetings were mostly by way of introduction. I knelt at My Lady's side, took orders when requested, served, returned to her side, cleared away, and listened to the discussion, ever naked of course. My Lady invariably rested her hand on my head or shoulder as I knelt beside her.

At each of these early sessions I was inspected in whatever way the guest(s) were allowed by My Lady. Sometimes this was quite intrusive. The guests might be all female, all male, or mixed. My Lady sought their opinions, obviously proud of her offering, and almost always pleased with the responses. I was very interested, just like a gymnast waiting to get one's score from the judges.

I had some favourites. One particular couple required me to be blindfolded to protect their privacy. I would lie on my back on My Lady's bed, which was protected by some towels. The lady would stand astride me on the bed, obviously fully dressed other than for underwear, and squat down to present her pussy to my mouth and tongue. This was quite often one of my duties with women. I am an avid devotee of this way of pleasuring women, and have been told I am most proficient. This lady rewarded me with juices, sighs of delight, and some assistance in getting to her most favoured places.

Eventually she lifted slightly, moving forward to present her anus for similar attention. While I always enjoyed the pussy, I sometimes found the anus distasteful. But not with this woman! She was always scrupulously clean, fresh smelling, and receptive. At about this time the gentleman, who had been quite close to the action, sometimes with camera, would take my cock into his mouth, and suck and stroke vigorously. Most times I would ejaculate into his mouth.

After a while, the lady would rise slightly, and with her fingers gently open my mouth. Then in a couple of short bursts, she would fill my mouth with her piss. Usually the gentleman would place his head next to mine, and she would share her piss with him, alternating between the two of us. When finished, she would lift herself from the bed, and thank ML quite profusely for finding this lovely "sweetie", the term My Lady encouraged guests to call me. I was always totally sincere in thanking them both.

Over the two years, I enjoyed this couple five or six times. I never saw them. We rarely spoke a word. I have no idea as to their nationality, although I suspect Asian. There was rarely any spillage onto the towels, so amazing was the lady's control of her bladder. Her ability to squat for such an extended period was the reason I thought she might be Asian, as was the fact that her pussy and anus had no trace of hair, even stubble. It was obvious that this couple were close friends of My Lady. It was a warm and quite tender relationship for all of us.

Another group that required me to be blindfolded, consisted of three, sometimes four, gentlemen who wanted me to be dressed in a pre-arranged female garb. On various occasions I was a little girl in school uniform, or a prostitute, or a French maid, or a nurse. On each occasion, after initially acting out my role somewhat amateurishly, I found myself fully committed to being that person I was intended to be.

Sometimes the act led to my seduction, and my willing participation in fondling and sucking their cocks, and eventual gang bang. In this role I was naive, inexperienced, but eventually "swept off my feet" as the gentlemen treated me gently, and with respect.

On other occasions, I was the whore who enticed these refined gentlemen with my wiles and urgings into losing their respectability and being unable to resist my temptations any longer. They reluctantly gave in to my desire to take each cock into my mouth, while another filled my anus.

On another occasion I was virginal, eventually leading to gang-rape. They then asked My Lady if they could complete their "rape" by pissing on me. She agreed only if it was done in the bath, and no mess was left. All through this rape/pissing scenario, the guys shouted obscenities, and encouraged me, after demonstrating some reluctance to begin with, to beg for more mistreatment. In the bath, I could not see them, due to the blindfold. So I had no way to avoid each stream, or position myself to get more in my mouth. Pity. I think seeing their faces would have added to my sense of utter subjugation.

The week after the rape play, My Lady and I were alone, and had a lengthy session discussing what had taken place. I convinced her that I had not been physically hurt, even though my hole was more sore than usual, as enough effort had not been made to lubricate it properly. My buttocks had been marked extensively, but I had managed to keep this fact hidden when I had returned home.

Being pissed on by three or four guys was a first for me, and it is a tribute to my depraved side, that I thought the experience fabulous. I was disturbed though that these men had this powerful urge to play-act such violent misogyny towards women. It was OK with me. I wanted it. But I never felt any warmth for these guys, even though we met at least six or so times. I had no respect for them.

We began to delve deeper into my boy-play preferences.

JudithCombs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JudithCombs

It became obvious to me, as we discussed experiences, that I had little or no entirely homosexual desires. I loved the depravity. I loved the group nature, being an exhibitionist, but only as a submissive. I loved cock play and oral, but with a preference for circumcised, relatively hairless and lean young men, and not in any loving sense. I loved the promiscuity, the sense of abandonment. But I would never seek out gay situations. That was for My Lady to decide and arrange.

Another group of three younger women enjoyed making up games, purely as entertainment and to explore female dominance in a relationship. They egged each other on, and their mutual involvement cemented their friendship. We met quite regularly. Each time the girls would dare each other, and giggle and tease as each dare was taken up. Each was married, but obviously in a relationship in which each felt uncomfortable suggesting some degree of variation in sex play. So they satisfied this search for fun with My Lady, and hence to me.

We went through the popular processes of oral sex, spanking, bondage in both heterosexual and lesbian pairings over a series of meetings. After a few sessions they began to be comfortable in their own nudity, and having me give out the spankings as well as being spanked. They then introduced dildos to their play, with each other, and with me. They progressed over time to cock biting, and at My Lady's suggestion, to cock penetration with plastic chopsticks. To them it was all new, exciting and fun. With no strings attached, free from the disappointment of possible rejection at home.

One evening of fun, in summer when there was plenty of light, involved the use of My Lady's long outside entertainment balcony that ran the entire length of the apartment on two sides. They borrowed an office chair with wheels from My Lady's workroom, took it to the balcony, and sat me on it. There were apartments within viewing distance on both sides, so the girls remained clothed, but left me totally naked.

Each then pulled me by the penis, as I sat in the chair, around both sides of the balcony, and back, keeping note of the time. I was then made to kneel on the chair, facing the back of it, while each in turn took hold of my penis from behind, and pulled me around the circuit, noting the time. They bet on who would be quickest. Finally, My Lady provided them with a narrow belt, that they secured around the base of my balls, and with which they each dragged me around the circuit again.

I do not think that my nudity was entirely visible to neighbours, as there was a solid low wall around the balcony, and no adjoining apartment block was taller than My Lady's. But I am sure the laughter, and shouting would have made anyone at home look to see what was going on.

On a later occasion, we returned to the balcony. I was given knee pads that I think were for use by hockey players. My cock and balls were encased in some kind of chastity device. Led by each girl in turn with a leash, I crawled around the balcony. Time was kept, bets made. Then I had to reverse crawl, again led by each with the leash.

Finally, I had to piggyback each in turn, around the course, being encouraged by each jockey with slaps to my bottom, or jerks on the leash. The noise was overpowering, as it is when the horses gallop down the strait towards the finish line.

I remember these episodes as being the most fun I had during these Friday evenings. No one laughed, or shouted louder encouragement on these occasions than My Lady herself. She did not join the action, but it was clear she enjoyed every moment, encouraging the girls to greater performance, and applauding each new nuance. We saw them quite often, and My Lady encouraged direct dialogue between the girls and me, a most unusual departure from normal practice.

Other evenings were often quite mild. The guests would be content merely with a naked waiter, serving coffee and cake. Sometimes I was invited to join the conversation, and I felt like one of the guests - just a naked one. If the guests were all female, I often got a spanking. I love it across the knee, it is so submissive. Usually there was some fun determining where my cock should be placed. The ideal for me is for one hand to be grabbing cock and balls hard, while spanking hard with the other. At times, My Lady would suggest that they might like to try penetration of my cock with her plastic chopsticks. I never found anyone who was not intrigued by this.

Some couples took things further. Women love to have their pussies pleasured, and it seems that some like to have their partner watching. It surprised me how many couples wanted to experience a bi-sexual three-way. I'm not sure that this was ever totally uninhibited. Usually one of the couple seemed a bit uncomfortable. I was never expected to fuck anyone. As a submissive, I would have been uncomfortable, and I am sure My Lady chose her guests accordingly.

One group of women always wanted to inflict some pain. Whipping the bottom was preferred to spanking. I loved it when I was shown the marks. However this never got too severe, as My Lady would always witness and manage these sessions. Attaching laundry pegs to nipples, cock and balls seemed popular, but I confess no particular attraction to this punishment.

One woman liked to stick acupuncture needles into various parts of my penis and balls, pretending she was looking for places that had an association with other parts of my body. I was not too enamoured of this activity, but complied like a good sub. Cock biting was, and still is, sublime.

Occasionally I had to service feet. It seemed some women found this quite sensual. If so, well and good. I tried to be enthusiastic.

Many women liked to see me drink cum, either their partner's, or my own. One of my favourites, particularly with other men watching. Similarly with drinking piss - mine, the partner's or her own. Not quite as good as cum, but very satisfying in its own way.

Another favourite with women was to tie me up, and have me at their mercy. Often it was enough to threaten and tease me. The feeling of expectation and vulnerability was delicious. Once they managed to hang me upside down. There was an even greater feeling of helplessness. In this situation, the women each had access to all my sex, and helped themselves accordingly. I was spanked. My penis was lightly jerked, and it was used to spin me around, side to side, and back and forth. My anus was penetrated with a variety of objects. My cock was milked. My nipples teased with a feather duster. Heaven!

What was also getting more enjoyable, were the evenings when there were no guests. We conversed without inhibitions, analysing myself, guests, and sometimes even My Lady herself. Even alone, she loved showing me off. Several times I washed her windows from outside on the balcony, using a step ladder to ensure I could be seen easily if anyone was watching. Sometimes the awnings protecting the windows needed washing, or some phantom repair.

She would watch through the windows, sipping coffee. pointing out spots a little hard to reach, and causing me to stretch. She told me to step higher on the ladder, and bend so that my anus was on display. Occasionally I had to go next door to her retired gay neighbours' to borrow, or return, something. The opinions of any neighbour who might see me naked were of no importance to her, except that they would note that she had discriminating taste.

This process continued for over two years. It satisfied my sexual cravings completely. It did this while protecting my career and marriage from scandal. In fact it improved my marriage, as it allowed me to be home by eight pm, completely sober and relaxed.

Published 
Written by cfnmbloke
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors