Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Victoria And Her Fetishes - 2

"Victoria returns the favour..."

8
5 Comments 5
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Sandy was right, the showers at the gym were indeed the 'best anywhere.'

We both luxuriated in the steamy downpour from the rainfall showerheads, letting the water wash away the sweat from our recent exertions. I stared at Victoria as she stood there, her eyes closed, the droplets of water forming rivulets on her toned naked body and running down to the slate tiled floor.

I was mesmerized, watching those particular streams that trailed down the slopes of her full breasts and cascaded from her erect nipples. Her breasts rose and fell with every breath she took.

"Damn, Victoria, I'm not normally a tit girl, but yours are fucking amazing." I said, feeling my body start to tingle as I imagined my lips on her nipples, lapping at them, sucking on them, nibbling them. The wetness inside me grew.

She giggled, opening her eyes and looking at me. Her gaze travelled the length of my naked body, her tongue brushing over her lips as she reached up to play with those hard nipples, making me shiver with anticipation. My own nipples began to respond as I watched her fingers dancing lightly over her pink buds. 

She suddenly pinched herself hard and moaned loudly. Her face grimaced, reflecting the sharp pain that coursed from her nipples and exploded through her delicious body.

"Mmmm, do that again, Victoria, but harder this time" I whispered to her as my hands dropped to my mound and I caressed the hard button between my swollen wet lips. Watching a beautiful woman playing with herself is something that has never failed to arouse me. My body shivered as my fingers fluttered over my clit.

Victoria locked her eyes on mine, twisting her nipples, then pulling hard on them, stretching her breasts obscenely towards me before letting go. They jiggled deliciously making me tremble with desire.

I moved closer to her, put my hands on her shoulders and gently pushed downwards as I moved my legs apart.

She dropped to her knees in front of me, lowering her face until I could feel her breath on my lower tummy. I moved my legs further apart and gently pulled her head closer. She responded by placing her hands on my bottom, her fingers caressing, exploring as she slipped them into the dark cleft between my cheeks. I shivered involuntarily, looking down at her.

"Open your mouth, Victoria." I commanded her as I slowly spread my pussy lips, exposing my hard clit and my tiny peehole.

"Good girl, Victoria, Now lick." I smiled to myself as she obediently followed each instruction promptly, her tongue flicking out over my throbbing clit, forcing a loud guttural moan from my lips.

"Yesss." I hissed, as I pressed against the delightfully rough surface of her tongue, my body tensing as my excitement grew, my pussy getting wetter by the second.

"Now just a little lower, baby girl."

I felt the tip of her tongue drift lower, brushing over my tiny opening on its way to my dripping vagina.

"No, Victoria, too far," I whispered.

rebeca_lee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
rebeca_lee

She looked up as she realised her mistake, and I felt her tongue stop and move back up toward my clit, stopping at my urethra, pressing and wiggling the tip against it.

"Oh fuckkk." I moaned, biting my lip as I felt her there.

A second later I released a spurt of pee against her tongue. She pressed her lips over my peehole and kissed me there, and I felt one of her fingers pushing against my anus. I reacted as she had done a few minutes earlier and relaxed completely, allowing her probing finger to slip slowly into me as I released a torrent of warm pee into her mouth. She gave another guttural moan as she gulped my warm tangy urine, swallowing what she could and letting the rest splash over her pretty face. I felt her finger thrusting harder, deeper into my bottom, fucking me roughly as she drank.

Her knees slid apart on the hard floor of the shower as she dropped one hand to her pulsing wet sex, her hard nipples brushing against my taut thighs.

"Good girl, Victoria," I whispered softly to her, grinding my mound against her face as my pee stream died to a trickle.

She giggled, looking up at me as she squirted a mouthful of pee at my exposed clit, then covered it with her mouth and nibbled on it, the tip of her tongue brushing from side to side, over and over.

"Godddd, yesss!" I moaned as I felt myself give in to her. My whole body tensed suddenly and my cunt contracted as my orgasm hit hard, releasing my juices into Victoria's willing mouth.

I dropped to my knees in front of her and leant in to kiss her, my tongue hungrily slipping between her soft lips and tasting the delicious flavours I had given her moments before. Our breasts pressed together as we hugged under the warm shower.

"Oh, fuck, Victoria," I whispered, panting hard, still holding her tight against me. "Come home with me, spend the night with me."

She glanced quickly into my eyes before dropping her eyes to the floor.

Julie, I can't, I have a roommate who expected me home by now. I really should go." she said.

"A roommate....or a lover?"

She blushed.

"She's my girlfriend, Julie." she said as her arms fell from my naked torso and she slowly stood up, reaching to turn the shower off, then holding out her hand to pull me to my feet.

"Lucky girl." I smiled wanly at her as she threw me a towel.

We dried ourselves as we walked back to the locker room and dressed, not saying a word to each other. It was as if a spell had been broken.

"Well, maybe we'll bump into each other in here again?"

"Maybe, but I'm not sure if we should, Julie." Her guilt was written all over her face as she picked up her gym bag and her purse.

"I understand," I said softly as I grabbed my gear and followed her out into the cool night air.

Published 
Written by UtahBrit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments