Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Victoria And Her Fetishes

"A quickie with Vickie!"

21
7 Comments 7
10.0k Views 10.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words
I arrived at the gym much later than usual after a stressful day at work.

"Hi Julie, you're a little late today." Sandy, the cute young receptionist, smiled at me as I hurried to the desk, grabbed a towel and then swept into the locker room to change. I kicked off my heels and reached back to unzip my short black dress..

"Damn you, where are you?" I cursed as I fiddled to find the tiny zipper under the waves of my long curly red hair which hung down to the middle of my back.

"It looks like you need some help here." The lilting voice startled me. I turned my head and my eyes fell on an attractive woman in red yoga pants and a red sport bra which squashed her delightful breasts.

"Oh hi, I thought I was alone in here. Thanks, this bloody thing is always so difficult. I don't know why I bought it."

She smiled as her eyes roamed over my body.

"Perhaps because you look so hot in it?" she responded as she reached up and slowly slid the zip down my back. She left one hand on my shoulder as the dress peeled open down to within an inch of the cleft of my buttocks. I shivered, feeling her nails scrape my skin there. 

I felt her pushing the dress off my shoulders, revealing my wispy black lace bra and then my matching thong, as it slipped to the floor.

Her nails lingered for a few more seconds at the base of my spine before she moved away. and I turned to face her.

"Wow, you like black, don't you? And black certainly seems to like you, too."

I turned bright pink. "Thanks, I bet you say that to all the girls. Oh, I'm Julie. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Victoria. It's nice to meet you too, Julie. I haven't seen you before, are you new here?"

I reached up between my breasts to unhook my bra, leaning forward to let it drop into my hands, exposing my small breasts and hard nipples. Victoria's eyes moved down from my face as I casually removed the bra and laid it on the bench before hooking my thumbs under the waistband of my thong and pushing it down my legs.

I smiled as I stepped out of the tiny see-through black wisp of lace. I enjoyed being watched, especially by a sexy woman, and Victoria was certainly that!

"I joined a couple of weeks ago, but usually come in a lot earlier." I replied, as I straightened up. Her gaze had now dropped further down my naked body and I felt a familiar tingle in my nipples and my smooth mound.

"What about you, Victoria?" It was my turn to assess her appearance. Cute face, delightfully large breasts with nipples now prominent in her sport bra, flat tummy and a pair of shapely legs. Since she wore a pair of workout socks, I couldn't see her feet, but I just assumed that they would be as delicious as the rest of her.

My voice must have made her realise that she had been staring at me for a little too long to be acceptable in a public locker room. She turned to her gym bag and removed her trainers, then sat down to put them on.

"About a year I guess, and I always try to come in late when the place is not so crowded."

By the time she had laced up her trainers, I had squeezed into my workout gear. Although there was hardly any extra fat on me, I did like the feel of tight clothing pressing against my body.

"Well, have a good workout, Julie. See ya!" She turned and walked out to the gym, allowing me to get a perfect view of her tight ass. My nipples throbbed and pushed against my bra as if to demand everybody's attention. Damn, Victoria, I thought, can I just follow you around and watch you working out please? 

"You too, Victoria." I decided to wait a few seconds longer to let her choose her equipment, not wanting to appear to work out together. Besides, I could never focus on my exercises with hot half-naked women grunting and moaning and spreading their legs right in front of me! 

Half an hour later, with the front doors closed for business, the place was almost empty with just a few diehards jogging, stepping, pumping iron, or contorting their bodies on a workout mat. I had a few crossfit exercises to complete before I could seek the blissful release of a steaming hot shower. Finding a mat in a corner of the room, I started my routine. My body was glistening in a sheen of perspiration, with droplets of sweat dripping off my forehead as I moaned and groaned through my sit-ups.

"Okay, you two, time to wrap up," Sandy's voice came over the speaker system. "I have a social life to get to in twenty minutes," she giggled.

"Just another two minutes, Sandy," I yelled as I huffed and puffed through my squat jumps on the TRX ropes.

Finally, I dropped to the mat, exhausted and sweating profusely. I looked around and saw that I was alone with Sandy, who had changed into what looked like a very sexy clubbing outfit.

"Wow, you look amazing, Sandy, who's the lucky guy?" I said loudly so she could hear me from across the room.

"It's girls' night tonight, Julie." She smiled at me as I walked over to the front desk, mopping my brow with the towel. "You're more than welcome to join us if you like. We'll be at the Diamond on Second and State."

"Perhaps another time, but thanks, Sandy. A hot shower and a quick bite is what I need right now, then a warm cozy bed to collapse into." I gave her my sexiest smile. "I'll shower at home so you can get out of here, can't keep those girls waiting." Mental images of several sexy young girls in short skirts and high heels flitted through my mind as I watched Sandy tidying up the desk in front of her.

"Oh, no rush now, Julie, I just asked Victoria and she said she'd lock up for me when you're ready. Take your time, our showers are the best anywhere. See you tomorrow." And with that, she was gone, leaving me standing there with an amazed look on my face.

Victoria was still here? Just the two of us? I hurried into the locker room, feeling a tremor of excitement run through my sweaty body, my pulse elevating a little at the naughty thoughts flooding through my brain. I stopped in the doorway and stared at the delicious sight of Victoria bent over, her tight yoga pants stretched delightfully over her taut bottom, her thumbs hooked in the waistband just about to push them down.

I was torn between announcing my presence somehow or quietly watching her undress. I chose the former.

"Need any help with those, Victoria?" I said softly as I moved towards her.

"Oh!" she straightened up and turned to look at me, her naked breasts jiggling as she did so. Without another word, I knelt down in front of her and reached up to replace her hands with mine at her waist, and, looking into her eyes, I slowly began to peel her pants down her thighs. I felt the wetness of her pants from her physical exertions of the past half hour. Her stomach was glistening with sweat, and the strong aroma of sweat from her groin filled my nostrils as I leant closer. She did nothing to stop me as my fingers brushed against her legs as I exposed her naked mound, pulling her pants down lower and lower until she automatically lifted her feet one by one to step out of them.

She had the prettiest feet, her toes painted red, matching her workout gear. She wiggled them, and my gaze immediately lowered from her naked mound to her feet. I felt a drop of sweat run down my nose and fall on the top of her right foot, then dribble down between her toes. I stifled a moan, wanting so badly to lean down and follow that droplet with my tongue.

"You like my feet, don't you Julie?" wiggling her toes again for me.

QueenDiana9
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenDiana9

"It's nice to meet someone that shares interests." I looked up and saw her smiling down at me. "Why don't you stand up and let me help you out of that sweaty workout gear."

I got up and stood close to her naked body. Her nipples were firm, pointing at me as if screaming to be touched. Every so often, a droplet of her perspiration would form at the end, growing slowly until it fell to the floor between us. I was mesmerized, desperately wanting to lean forward and take her nipple between my lips and suck it.

'Arms up!" Her voice brought me back, and I lifted my hands high above my head for her. She grasped the lower hem of the sport-bra and slowly pulled it over my small breasts and then up over my head.

"Nice," she moaned softly, as I stood with my arms still in the air and my bra held between my elbows. She lowered her hands, her eyes on mine as her fingers barely grazed against my hard nipples on the way down. My body trembled under her touch, and my breasts jiggled. It was her turn to sigh softly as I reacted to her touch.

She squatted in front of me, knees splayed wide on each side of my legs. I watched as her labia parted slightly with her thighs spread so wide. I licked my lips quickly and gulped as I watched a droplet of fluid grow and eventually slide down between her cheeks.

"Hold still," Victoria demanded as she hooked her fingers into the waistband of my tight yoga pants. "I'm not sure if I'm supposed to use paint stripper on these, or if they actually are a pair of pants. I can see every little goosebump on your skin through them." 

"Hey, yours weren't exactly baggy either, girl," I giggled, blushing as I saw her eyes moving to my mound, where the thin material was stretched tightly over my puffy, damp pussy. What's more, the damp stain of perspiration was obvious under her close inspection.

"Well, Victoria, are you going to help me take them off, or just sit there staring at me," I said with a note of sarcasm in my voice. In truth, she could have inspected me all she wanted, and I would not have said no.

"Oh, sorry, Julie," she said as she pulled hard on my pants, then slid them down my legs. We both giggled at the same time as we realised that there was now way those pants were getting over my trainers without a fight.

"Shuffle back, sweetie, there's a bench just behind you," Victoria said as she put her hands on my hips and guided me back. "There, now sit down and we'll get you out of these shoes."

I sat, my legs spread to allow Victoria between them to untie my laces. After a quick glance to find the ends of my laces, she turned her eyes back to my naked pussy. Although my perspiration had diminished somewhat, my body began to produce other juices between my legs as this delicious girl held her face within inches of my pussy. I saw her breathing deeply, as I had done a few minutes earlier.

I let my legs drift apart further, feeling myself opening for her, wondering what the next step in this flirtatious process was. I desperately wanted to grab her hair and pull her face against my pulsing wet pussy, but I didn't want to scare her off. After what seemed like an eternity, I felt her pull my other shoe off, then remove my socks.

"Mmmm, I just knew you'd have beautiful feet too," Victoria said as she caressed them gently. "I've found that all girls who like pretty feet always have pretty feet themselves. Don't you agree?"

"Yes, I suppose they do," My heart was pounding as I felt her fingers caressing me, her hot breath on my wet labia. My nipples throbbed as I looked down at her. Was she just teasing me? Playing with my feet and blowing on my open pussy, teasing the new girl at the gym? Only one way to find out, I guess.

"Stand up, Victoria, let's go and try out those showers," I whispered as I helped her to stand up between my thighs. With her hips now at the same level of my face, My hands went to her firm bottom and I gently pulled her into me, the heady aroma of her sex once again filling my nostrils.

"Julie, what are you doing?" she whimpered, her body trembling as she felt my hot breath on her moist labia.

"Just be quiet, Victoria," I sighed and moved my face closer to her sweaty stomach. I brushed my lips on her warm wet skin, opening my mouth to let the tip of my tongue lick her firm tummy and taste the salty perspiration.

"Oh, fuckkk," she mumbled as my tongue drifted slowly over her skin, but she still didn't move. I took this as her tacit approval for me to continue, and I placed my hands on her cheeks and held her close, my tongue slowly moving lower until it brushed over her hidden nub. I felt her placing her hands on my head and pull me tight against her, her thighs moving apart slightly to encourage me. My fingers slipped between her cheeks and gently pulled then apart, releasing even more of her tangy aroma, which I breathed in deeply, my nipples now hard, throbbing as they grazed against her thighs.

"Mmmm," she moaned again as my tongue drifted lower between her lips, and I tasted another, sweeter flavour as her juices mixed with the beads of sweat on her pussy.

"Fuck, Victoria, you taste so good." I slipped my tongue inside her as my fingers explored her sweaty bottom. I rubbed the tip of one finger over her puckered rear entrance as I covered her pussy with my mouth, and pushed my tongue deeper into her, licking, probing, then sucking gently, moaning as her tangy, salty fluids entered my mouth.

"Oh Julie, wait, ohhhh... stop... please," she begged, panting, her hands moving to push my face away from her delicious warm wet pussy. "No, really, Julie, I have to go to the bathroom, I need to pee so badly."

The next thing she felt was my finger, suddenly pressing hard into her tight anus and thrusting deep inside her, forcing her pussy more firmly against my mouth. The sudden assault of her bottom was like flicking a switch. She lost control, shuddered, and released a spurt of pee into my waiting mouth. I sucked greedily on her dripping pussy tasting a heady mixture of her juices and her pee as her brief spurt transformed into a steady flow which I gulped noisily down my throat.

The combination of my finger exploring her bottom coupled with my upper lip rubbing on her hard clit and the release of her urine from her full bladder was too much for her to take. Her body suddenly stiffened, trembled, and she thrust herself against my face as her orgasm hit.

"Oh, fuck, oh fuck, nnnnggnngg," she let out a low guttural, animal groan as the muscles inside her squeezed and released my tongue repeatedly as her orgasm washed over her. I felt her legs buckle at the knees and I held her tightly, slowly lowering her to the tile floor. Her eyes were closed, her lips open as she panted loudly, gasping for air. Her pretty face, covered in a glistening sheen of perspiration, was flushed a delicate shade of red.

"Wow, Victoria, that was amazing." She opened her eyes and looked up at me kneeling between her legs, my face covered in a tangy concoction of her sweat, piss, and cum. I smiled at her, and slowly removed my finger from her anus which flexed against it as it slid out. My eyes were locked on hers as I brought my finger to my lips and licked it before sliding it between my lips and sucking on it.

She watched, then reached up to pull my finger down to her open mouth, smiling as she tasted herself.

I crawled up her body, leant down to kiss her soft lips. We held each other close for a few moments, before I raised myself off her delicious body.

"Well, let's go and try out those showers, shall we Victoria?"

Published 
Written by UtahBrit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments