Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Weekend Slave

"This is an excerp from a story I wrote for someone, let me know if you enjoy..."

8
2 Comments 2
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words
After your impressive performance with the bellboy, you turn back to me. You are keenly aware that while we have been flirting and had a lot of suggestive talk, we have not done anything. While you are not frustrated, you are anxious to get things moving. Little do you know, I like to take things slow at first. It keeps me in control, this you do understand.

"Great job with the bellboy, what would you like to do next?" I ask.

"Whatever your wish sir, I signed and kissed a contract releasing me to you for the weekend."

"I know, but that doesn't mean you can't ask. Just remember that..."

"Yes Sir, I will."

"Great. Now, undress for me here. I want to see if you are ready for tonight."

You slowly unzip your dress and let if fall to the floor. Underneath you are wearing matching bra and panties with thigh silk stockings. You had obviously prepared for the evening and are ready to perform.

"While you look sexy like that, I have something else for you to wear. Get completely undressed. I'm sure you want to get the taste of that bellboy out of your mouth, plus I would like your body to be smooth. Do you prefer to shave in the bath or shower?"

"Shower, Sir."

"Great. I will watch..."

You walk to the bathroom with me following. As you enter the bathroom, it is as grand as the room. There is a large glass shower with multiple jets and an oversized bathtub. The area is large with plenty of counter space and room to move around. I take a seat on the counter as you guide yourself to the shower.

You are unsure what to do as no one is talking. You go about your routine, get the shower started, gather soap and a razor. Once the shower is warm you ask, "Is there anything I should do before I shower?"

"No."

Again the silence is causing you angst. You are used to being told what to do. You are afraid you will make the wrong move or disappoint me.

As the warm water covers your body, you are transcended into another world. The multiple jets hitting your body is relaxing.

You are rocked to reality when I speak up, "Let me see you spread your pussy. Run a razor over it to get it smooth for my tongue."

"Yes, Sir," you respond, startled from my voice.

You do as asked even though you shaved your pussy this morning. You glide the razor over and remove any stubble that might have cropped up during the day.

"Very good. Now use that hand-held shower head to wash your pussy and ass. I want to see how much you enjoy that water."

You do as told and the power from the jets shoots water up your pussy and against the rim of your ass. You are enjoying the feeling and can tell that I am enjoying watching. You squat down lower, opening your pussy more and giving you more pleasure.

"I can tell you are enjoying yourself. Finish up as your please and there will be an outfit laid-out for you on the bed."

"Yes, sir."

While you could stay in the shower for a while, you quickly get out and dry off.

RubyAlaska
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubyAlaska

You do not want to disappoint me, and you are anxious to see what I have planned for the rest of the night.

You walk out of the bathroom and to the bedroom. You are naked and feel exposed, but you know that is how I want you. You can't wait to see what has been laid out for you.

When you enter the bedroom, on the bed is a leather corset, black panties, black stockings and black heels. Everything has been laid out perfectly, providing you the full visual of what you will look like in this outfit, laying on the bed.

"Do you like?" I ask, sitting in an armchair in the corner, sipping on a drink.

"Very much, Sir."

"Good. I will leave you to get dress. Meet me in the living room afterwards."

I walk out of the bedroom and leave you to get dress. You start to get dressed...

First the panties. Once you slip your feet through the holes and pull them up, you realize they are crotchless. It is subtle, but there is a slit in them, so they will not have to be removed (unless someone wants them removed).

Next the stockings. As you bunch them up to put them on your feet you realize these aren't like the normal drug store stockings you wear with an elastic band at the top. These are true silk stockings that will require a garter to keep them on.

You switch to putting the corset as this will need to be on before you can put the stockings on. The corset is the right size, but that means that it is tight as it sucks your body in and pushes your tits up. You tie it as tight as you can, but with the tied behind you, you know it can go tighter, you just can't get it. As you suspected, there are four clasps hanging down that will hold the stockings.

Next, you return to putting on the stockings. The silk feels fantastic against your legs and you quickly appreciate the quality versus the nylon stockings you are accustom to. You pull them up and clasp them in place.

Lastly, you slip on the heels. As you go to put your foot in, you notice the brand. Jimmy Choo!!! You are wowed by the fact you are about to put on heels that you know cost a lot, $1,000? $2,000?

The heels add a great deal of height to your petite body. There is at least a one-inch platform and then a four-inch stiletto heel.

After you are dressed, but before you go into the living room, you look at yourself in the mirror.

You look stunning. You are turned on by how good you look. The corset gives your body a great shape and emphasizes your tits nicely. The stockings feel great against your legs and then the heels are not only elegant and expense, but comfortable. You find yourself rubbing you clit through the slit in your panties.

You then hear me shuffle in the living room and are reminded where you are, who you are with and what you are here to do.

Without further delay, you walk into the living. The tap of your heels on the tile floor resonate throughout the room and announce your presence.

Published 
Written by Tman75
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments