Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Working At The Shoe Store

5
14 Comments 14
15.8k Views 15.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words

I thought it would be great working at a shoe store.  However, I have a foot fetish and am constantly aroused with all the incredibly sexy feet to look at.  A long time ago, I found out that feet turned me on.

I had a girlfriend that liked to dominate me in the bedroom.  She got incredibly turned on when I sucked her toes.  At first, I didn’t really like it, but the more I did it I became a fan.  It was very exciting and erotic to me.  There’s nothing better than a woman who cares for her feet.  I especially like women who get pedicures.  Their nails are clipped and always polished.  French pedicures make me just about come.  If they wear stockings, I’m a goner.

My girlfriend enjoyed attention to her toes.  She’d allow me to lick her foot in her stockings and then remove them with my teeth.  She’d liked me to adore each of her toes by kissing and sucking on each one.  They always smelled nice which further excited me.

What she loved the most, was when I fucked her with my foot.  She’d slather up her pussy and cover my toes in KY Jelly.  I would tease her first with my toes, then lightly play with her pussy with my feet.  This made her incredibly wet.  She’d purr with a wicked moan and commanded me to slowly push my toes into her pretty cunt.  She’d open her legs wide, while I jammed my toes in and out of her sloppy wet cunt.  She enjoyed it I think as much as I did.  For a guy with a fetish, this was fucking amazing.

The clincher was when she came on my toes.  Afterwards, I’d sit Indian style on the floor and suck her cum from my own foot.  That’s how I became a lover of feet.   She’d also spank my buttocks until they stung and finished me off with urinating on my ass.  It was not for everybody, but it certainly was exciting for me.  I’d get so hard for my mistress.  She’d eventually fuck me with her strap-on cock.  It was an amazing relationship.  I really loved her.

She eventually grew bored of my fetish and found some other guy to dominate.  I dated other women, but they weren’t really into my fetishes.  I kept them to myself.  I saw there was an opening for a manager at the shoe store at the mall.  I knew I had to have it and went and interviewed.  I was hired and have been enjoying working there ever since.  I guess it’s been about a six months now.

Between the women that try on the shoes and their glorious feet, I was highly entertained.  I often need to relieve myself, because I get so aroused.  I cannot hide from my fetish.  I think that’s why I took the job.  The hardest part about the job is not getting found out.  I really must keep it together. 

I work the evening shift, so I’m alone and can sniff shoes and jerk off when the store is slow.  Recently, this very sexy woman came into my store.  She was really something else.  She had red curly hair that was very short almost like a bob.  She lined her lips in red lipstick and had the prettiest green eyes. 

She had a fair complexion and looked like a porcelain doll.  She was very sure of herself when she walked.  She was a complete knockout and just looking at her made me aroused.  She had a cute wiggle when she walked.  She looked at many of the shoes and wanted to try almost all of them on.  I was in heaven and couldn’t wait to get started.

She had a great pair of legs and a nice round ass.  I was imagining her sitting on the chair and letting me help her put the shoes on.  I was hoping that she was very needy and needed a lot of “sucking up” from me.  I wanted her to feel comfortable in my presence.  I just watched her while she picked out the shoes she wanted to try on.

She had on a crop top which showed her flat stomach.  Her belly button was pierced.  She had some sparkly belly ring in.  She was wearing open toed sandals.  Her feet were nicely taken care of.  She had a French pedicure.  She tried on many pairs of shoes, all different styles.  I helped her put her foot into each one.  She walked around the store like a vogue model after trying on each pair.  My eyes were fixated on her legs and feet.  I was so excited while she tried on the shoes.

“Have you found any that you like?”

“They’re so amazing.  I’d go nuts in a store like this.”

“I like it here too.”

She continued to try them on.  When I went into the back to get more, I pulled out my cock.  I moved my fingers up and down my hard shaft.  I was so fucking excited over her feet and her sexy body.  She was hot looking and incredibly nice.  I was jerking off and was so turned on.

I was fantasizing about her long legs and those gorgeous feet she had.  I opened one of the pairs of shoes that she was looking for and came into the sole of the shoe.  I made and absolute mess.  I wanted to present the shoe to her with the cum inside.  It was just something I needed to do.  It was completely perverted.  

After I pleasured myself, I brought the shoe with my cum for her to try on.  I helped her put the shoe on, so she didn't see my cum.  Immediately, she made a face and noticed there was something wet and sticky in the shoe.

“Something feels wet and sticky in this shoe.”

I looked down because I felt bad with what I had done.  She sat down and noticed her foot was covered in my come.  She looked at me with a strange look on her face.  I knew I made a terrible mistake.  She was going to think I was some crazy lunatic.

“Did you come inside of the shoe?  That’s so freaky.  Did you just get off?”

I just stood there not knowing what to say to her.  She seemed repulsed with what I had done, and  I needed to apologize to her.  Perhaps I’d tell her she could pick out a free pair of shoes.  I really needed my job, so I had to assure her I wasn’t some crazed lunatic.

“You’re so fucking gorgeous.  You have the greatest feet I’ve ever seen.  I got so excited and needed to pleasure myself.  I have a foot fetish.  Please don’t tell my manager.  I’ll give you any pair of shoes you want in the store.  Just don’t say anything.”

“Any pair of shoes I want?  How nice of you.  Don’t sweat it!  Everybody has something kinky in their lives.  You got excited because of me?  Fuck, that’s so sexy.  I could suck your cock if you want?  I have a strange obsession for cum myself.  I love to suck dicks.  You’re so scrumptious looking yourself.  I bet you have a really big cock?”

“You want to suck my cock after I came in the shoe.  You’re not repulsed by me?”

“No!  I really want to suck your dick.  How about I suck your cock and I’ll let you play with my feet?”

“You sound like a dream girl.  I’d loved to play with your feet.

BeataAnge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeataAnge

I’d love a blow job.  You’re like a fucking goddess.”

I could tell she liked me complimenting her.  She was glowing after I told her she was gorgeous and goddess like.  She continued to try shoes on and look at herself in the mirror until I needed to close the store.  After I closed the store, she walked with me to my car.  I drove to a motel and got us a room.  I couldn’t wait to get busy with this girl.

I couldn’t believe how lucky I was.  This gorgeous red head with fucking great feet was going to blow me and let me play with her feet.  I was very excited.  We went into the room, and she stood in front of me and planted a hot wet kiss on my lips.  We kissed deeply and passionately.  She unbuckled my trousers and removed my belt.  She seemed excited and wanted to get started.  She unzipped my trousers and pulled down my pants.  I stepped out of them and removed my boxers.  My cock was hard and standing at full attention.

“Wow!  You have a huge dick!  I love big cocks!”

“It’s all for you!  Enjoy it!”

She knelt in front of me and opened her mouth.  She brought my cock into her mouth.  She held my balls and played with them in her hands.  I was moaning while she sucked and massaged at my balls.  I could tell she loved my cock.  She took more and more of it down her mouth. She looked into my eyes the entire time she gave me head.

Her cheeks were bulging.  Spit oozed from the corners of her mouth.  She became obsessed and took more and more of my dick down her throat.  I was surprised she could deep throat me.  She seemed very experienced.  She pushed her fingers into my secret spot and milked my prostate.  I was feeling weak in my knees. 

“Wow, you suck cock so good!  I need to come! Fucking hell!”

Her mouth was filled with my cock-meat.  She was bobbing up and down taking as much as she could.  I screamed out and came inside of her mouth.  I never came so much in my life. She drank it all down and stood up and kissed me on my mouth.  I tasted my salty and sweat-like come from her lips.

“That was so hot!  I want to enjoy those pretty feet now.”

She sat on the bed and flicked her legs back and forth.  I knelt in front of her naked and took off her sandals.  She wasn’t wearing stockings so I just sniffed at her sandals and then kissed and licked at her feet.  I sucked on each of her toes.  She played with her curls.  She didn’t really seem interested with what I was doing to her.  I sucked on her toes for a long time. 

“Why don’t you lay on the bed and I’ll play with your cock with my feet.”

“Fuck that’s hot!  Are you sure?”

“Of course.”

I did as she said to do and got comfortable on the bed.  She was still dressed and played with my cock with her feet.  She was very skilled and moved her feet up and down over my cock.  My bulbous head was throbbing.  She wiped her foot off the head of my cock that was leaking with my pre-cum.

“You’re so sexy. Fuck!  I have to fuck you.”

“I’d like that. I really like anal sex.  Do you like that?”

“You’re kidding?  I love anal sex.”

“Good.  It’s really the only way I can have sex.”

She took off her clothes and she was gorgeous and had a dick.  She was a transsexual girl.  Her cock was long and thin and cute.  I didn’t say anything to her.  She bent over the bed and I eased my cock into her asshole.  She was tight and enjoyed me getting into her butt.  She stroked her own cock while I took her nice and deep.  I held her hips and rammed my dick in and out of her asshole.  I liked fucking her.

She was really the most intriguing woman I’d ever been with.  She was gorgeous and she had a dick.  It didn’t bother me.  She let me suck her toes and pleasure her in my own way.  I was now fucking her tight asshole and knew she’d be fucking me too.  I was excited to get fucked by a woman with a real cock.  My ex used to fuck me with a strap-on.  This was the real fucking deal.

I began thrusting into her asshole hard and deep and eventually blew my load up inside her asshole.  I pulled out and licked my cream from her anus.  I enjoyed tasting my own cum.

“It’s my turn now.  Have you ever been with a trans girl before?”

“No.  You’re my first.  I have had anal with an ex-girlfriend.  She was a mistress and would take me with her strap-on dick.  I really like anal sex.  I’m excited to do this with you.”

I bent over the bed and she pulled apart my buttocks.  She kissed my asshole and licked around my anus.  She spat on my asshole and eased her pinky finger into my ass to prime me.  She finger-fucked my asshole while I pulled on my dick.  She played with my asshole with her tongue. 

“Fucking hell!”

I realized I didn’t even know her name.  I just moaned and groaned while she started to tongue fuck me.  Her tongue felt amazingly good inside of my asshole.  She spat on her palm and rubbed it at the entrance of my asshole.  She gently started to ease into my asshole.

I grunted while she got inside of me.  Her cock felt so good inside of my butt.  I hadn’t had anal sex in quite a while.  She moved in and out of my ass while smacking on my buttocks.  I loved how a real dick felt inside of my ass.  I loved that she had a dick.  It didn’t bother me at all.  She fucked me good and hard and I loved it. 

I jerked off while she took me.  She screamed and came inside of me.  She pulled out and licked her cum from my asshole.  It was a hot night.

“Fuck!  I’m Bob by the way.”

“I’m Cassandra.”

“You’re hotter than I thought.  Tomorrow swing by the shoe store and I’ll give you a free pair of shoes.  You earned them!”

“That’s so sweet of you. Thanks!”

I was really excited to have met her.  She was the whole package.  I asked her out and we started dating.  She was the best fuck I’d ever had.  I treated her with a new pair of shoes every week.  We were soul mates.  I wasn’t going to let this one get away.  After six months, I gave her an engagement ring.

If I didn’t cum in the shoe she tried on, we’d never have met.  I guess it was our own fucked up fairy tale.

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments