Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Zainab’s Foot Lesson

9
5 Comments 5
13.2k Views 13.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words
It all started when I got my results at the end of the first term. I had failed all my business studies exams, my teacher, Zainab, was not happy. I was doing so badly that I had to have a meeting with the principle and Zainab. At the end of the meeting, I had to two choices, either drop business studies or attend after school classes with Zainab every day. I was only taking one other subject, so I decided to take the after school classes.

Zainab was the best-looking teacher in the school and she had the perfect body, everything was proportional, her breasts, her ass and her legs. Her legs were the best bit, they looked like caramel. The only bad thing was that she always wore boots. I never saw her feet, but I knew they would look even better than her legs.

I was dreading the after school lesson, with all these random people from Zainab’s other classes. I had no choice; I had to attend, otherwise, I would be kicked off the business course. I got to the door, it was quiet, it did not sound like there was anyone there, but I still knocked.

“Come in,” she said.

As I entered there were not any students, just Zainab, sitting there crossed legged typing at her desk and her boots were off. Never in my life have I seen feet as beautiful as she had. Her toes look so delicious, the red nail polish made them look even better. I got hard the second I saw her feet and I almost blew my load. I sat down next to her desk and waited for her to finish typing.

As she finished typing, she said, “Me and Jackie, (the principle) have decided that one to one lessons would be better for you.”

I just nodded and stared at her feet when she was not looking. She started the lesson and was massaging her feet at the same time. I could get my eye on them.

“Pay attention and stop staring at the floor!" she said.

I started to pay attention for about five minutes and then my eyes just drifted back to her beautiful size five feet.

This time she caught me big time, “Stop staring at my feet and pay attention!”

I stared to go red and tried to deny it but she said, “I have seen you staring at my boots in class do not worry, I won’t tell anyone but you need to focus."

Then I said the most stupid thing I have said in my life, “I can’t, they're just too beautiful.” After I said that, I just froze and could not believe I had just admitted it.

She just laughed it off. I was so relieved.

“Control yourself or I’ll put my boots back on.”

This time I was adamant not to be caught, but within minutes, I could not control myself. The scent of her feet was intoxicating and she saw me staring again. As she reached for her boots, I dropped to the floor and begged her not to put the boot back on.

She started to smile and put boots back on the floor, I went to sit back down and she said, “Sit on the floor,” in a seductive tone. I did not have to be told twice.

She continued with the lesson as if nothing was wrong. She kept on brushing her feet by my face, I was rock hard and I am sure she knew it. She put her toe on my lips and I let out a moan, she stared to laugh and said, “This is really turning you on isn’t it?” I just nodded.

“Do you want to smell my feet?”

I took her feet into my hands and started to smell them, I let out a moan and she knew I was going to blow.

She pulled her feet away and said, “That’s enough for this lesson.”

“Please just a little longer,” I begged.

“No! It’s already five o’clock.

NinaCarther
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaCarther

Maybe next time if your grades improve,” she said

*******************

The next day I had a business lesson with Zainab and the rest of my class; it was going to be torture not being able to touch or smell her beautiful caramel toes.

I sat at the front of the class, so I could get a better view of her feet, but that was a mistake. As she was teaching the class, she sat down right in front of my desk and moved her feet closer and closer to my cock. I knew I was in trouble; my erection was now rock hard, if I moved everybody in the class would see erection.

She removed her boots when nobody was looking and rested her foot on my crotch

“Kiss my feet,” she whispered in a seductive tone.

I let out a moan, luckily nobody heard, she just giggled quietly.

“Go on ,you know you want to.”

My heart started to beat faster and faster. I told her I was going to blow and she said, “Kiss my toes and I’ll stop.”

I rested my head on the table and went to kiss her feet, but she shoved her big toe in my mouth and it made me gag. Everybody started to look at me, Zainab quickly pulled her feet away and asked “Are you okay?”, innocently with a smile on her face.

As the lesson finished she said, “R.......... can you stay behind please I need to talk to you.”

Once the entire class had left the room, she started to laugh and said, “Had a good lesson?” She asked knowing the answer.

I shook my head and she said, “So you don’t want to suck my toes then?”

I dropped to the floor and picked up her feet and shoved them in my mouth, “That’s a good boy," she said.

After a couple of minutes I was ready to blow my load

“Take off your pants.”

I tried to speak, but she just shoved her foot deeper into my mouth and it made me gag,

“Hurry up, I don’t have all day.”

Once I removed my pants, she started rubbing her foot on my cock, it was like heaven. I started to breath heavier and heavier and then she started to use both feet; within seconds it was over. Shot after shot of cum splashed on her feet.

It took me a couple of minutes to recover. Once I recovered she said, “Wipe your cum off my feet.”

I replied, "I don’t have a tissue.”

“I didn’t mean with a tissue.” And she put her foot in front of my mouth and said, “Open up!”

I shook my head and started to squash my balls with her other foot. As I opened my mouth to scream, she just shoved her foot into my mouth. It tasted disgusting and made me gag.

She said, “Are you going to be a good boy and clean my feet?”

I just nodded. I was in too much pain.

She released my balls and said, “Don’t forget my other foot.”

I started cleaning her other foot and one off my classmates walked in; I was butt naked and had cum around my mouth.

“SONA, WAIT!”

Published 
Written by footlover95
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments