Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amber Finally Loses Her Virginity

13
28 Comments 28
12.8k Views 12.8k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Amber May was a good girl.  Good because she was a virgin.  She had slutty thoughts though.  She was twenty years old and yet to have sex.  She dreamed of all the ways she’d have it but never tried it out.

She was far too introverted to meet people.  She wanted a boyfriend but never had the opportunity to meet somebody yet.  She masturbated frequently and fantasized a lot.

She lived alone in her apartment.  She had no family and no siblings.  She ached to be touched.  She did speak to several people in her apartment building but none of them asked her out.

One day after getting her coffee she went to her favorite park.  She liked to take a walk around the pond.  She went there every day and enjoyed the peacefulness.  After several times around, she sat on a park bench.  She watched the ducks and geese swimming in the pond. 

She was wearing yoga pants and a sports bra top.  She drank her coffee and fed the ducks some bread that she had brought with her.  She noticed an older man walking towards her. 

She hadn’t ever seen him around.  She continued to feed the ducks and the older man looked at her for approval and sat down on the other side of the bench.

“Nice day today.  Those ducks are very lucky that you’re giving them a nice meal.”

“I always bring them bread.  I probably shouldn’t, but I feel sorry for them.”

“I bet they’re glad you feel sorry for them.”

The man laughed and moved a little closer to Amber.  She smiled at the man and continued to feed the ducks.  She didn’t feel threatened in any way.  She was kind of glad that he was very chatty.  It gave her practice talking to someone.

“You’re a very attractive young lady.  I bet you have lots of boyfriends.”

“Not really.”

“Do you like men?”

“I sure do.  I just haven’t been lucky, I guess.”

“If I was your age, I’d ask you out for dinner.  You’re such a pretty girl.  You have an amazing body.”

Amber couldn’t believe the man was asking her all these questions.  She was getting turned on by his questions.  She felt comfortable with him.  Her mind was all over the place.  She was fantasizing that she and the man would make love.  Her pussy was throbbing while the man chatted .with her  He was attractive to her.  She always liked the idea of an older man.  He could practically be her grandfather.  She imagined that he was probably skilled sexually.

The man moved right next to Amber.  He was smiling at her while his eyes grazed over her body.  She was wearing a sports bra-type shirt.  He could see that she was very busty and saw her nipples poking through the spandex material.

She was curvy and had a nice set of legs.  He couldn’t tell if she was tall or the shape of her buttocks.  They were sitting knee to knee.  He put his hand on her knee and stroked her gently.

“Looks like you have very strong legs.  I really like your pants.  All those gym-type ladies wear what you’re wearing.  God, you’re very pretty.  You have beautiful legs, honey.”

“Thank you.  I don’t think I’ve ever been told I had sexy legs before.”

“I’d sure like it if you stood up.  I’d love to look at the rest of your body.  You’re making me feel things I haven’t felt in a long time.  I was almost wondering if I could feel this way again.”

Amber was amused and stood up for the man.  She twirled around so he could see her at every angle.  He licked his lips and his eyes were staring at her melon-sized breasts.  She was very large in that department.  Her buttocks were round, and she was quite curvy.

“Honey, you could wake up a dead man with that body.  You have such beautiful breasts.  You’re a big girl!  What’s your cup size?”

“G.  I always hated my chest.  They feel like watermelons.”

“Wow.  My wife, who's deceased, was rather small in that department.  I think she was an A-cup size.  I could stuff her whole tit right in my mouth.  I’d move her little globe to my mouth and suck on her nipples until she would have an orgasm.  My wife would have nipple orgasms when I sucked on her breasts.  Have any men ever sucked on your breasts?”

“No!  I’m a virgin.  Not like I’m proud about it.  Just never met a man who wanted to take me to bed.”

Amber sat there amazed that his conversation was so graphic.  It was really turning her on.  She wondered what else he would tell her.  His eyes were looking right at her breasts the whole time they chatted.

“I’d sure love to give your breasts a nice touch.  Honey, you’re so attractive.  You have a gorgeous body.  The things I could do to you.  I’d love to show you.  I could get us a room at a hotel.  I’d love to show you what I could do to you.  I promise you’ll enjoy it.”

Amber just looked at the man.  He just asked to take her to a hotel.  She wasn’t sure what to do.  Her pussy was throbbing in her yoga pants.  She was turned on by the older man.  She figured he was probably a dirty old man who liked younger women.  She was amused and wanted to experience sex.

“We just met.  I’m not too sure about this.”

“Why don’t we kiss and then we won’t be strangers anymore.  Gee, you’re so fucking hot.  I hope you don’t mind me saying that.”

“You really think so?  I’m Amber, by the way.”

“Nice to meet you, Amber.  My name is Walter Abraham.”

Amber stood up and so did Walter.  They were about the same size.  Walter placed a soft kiss on Amber’s mouth.  He also held her in a tight embrace.  They kissed for a few minutes.  Walter was a very good kisser.  Their tongues danced in each other’s mouths.

They both sat back down on the bench.  Walter put his hands on her crotch and rubbed his hand over the spandex.  He could see the outline of her pussy.  She seemed very hot while he caressed her there.

“I bet you have a nice pussy.  I feel how hot you’re getting down there.  I could just pleasure you orally until we get to know one another.  I used to give my wife amazing oral.  She’d orgasm so many times.  Have you ever had your pussy licked before?”

“No.  All of this sounds so wonderful.  I’d love to experience these things with you.”

Walter put his mouth on Amber’s lips and held her bust in his hand.  He groped each of her melons while he French-kissed her deep and hard.  Amber was moaning while he held her breasts.

“You’re very sexy.  Let’s go somewhere.  I’ll show you what I can do to you.  I’ll make you orgasm lots.  I bet your pussy is throbbing while I tell you these naughty things.  I see your nipples are hard in your bra.  I’d love to suck on your nipples.  You’re so sexy and hot.  How about it?  I’ll pay for everything.  I can follow you to the hotel.  There’s a nice one on the highway.  Come on, sexy girl, let me pleasure you with my tongue.”

“Okay.  You can follow me there.”

Walter took Amber’s hand and they walked to the parking area.  Amber was excited and nervous to be leaving with Walter.  He seemed harmless and she really wanted to have sex.  She figured this would be the perfect time to finally become intimate with somebody.

AdaRichi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdaRichi

Walter pushed her up against her car and kissed her hard on her mouth.  His hands grabbed onto her buttocks while he ground up against her.  Amber was surprised she felt his cock hard in his pants.  She couldn’t believe how worked up he was.  He groped at her buttocks and slid his hands down her yoga pants.  He fondled at her pussy and was amazed at how hot and wet she was. 

“You’re very turned on.  Your pussy is so wet.  Fuck!  You’re a hot piece of ass, Amber.”

Walter continued to play with her pussy while he made out with her against her car.  She liked kissing him and enjoyed his fingers in her private spots.  She felt her pussy throbbing and knew she might have an orgasm on his fingers.  She couldn’t help herself and came on his fingers.

“Oh god!  You’ve come on my fingers.  I want to taste your hot cunt juices.”

Walter removed his hand and sucked her juices from his fingers.  Her cunt juices were amazing.  He stuck his fingers into her pants again and continued to play with her.  He pushed her sports bra up and held her boobs in his hands.  He was having a real go at her before they left for the hotel.  She was moaning like a cat in heat with what he was doing to her.

“Let’s go.  I want to tongue fuck your slick cunt.  You’re so heated up, miss!  I want to pop your cherry, honey.  I bet your pussy cream is delightful.  I’ll follow you, hot stuff.  Go to the hotel on the highway.  That nice one, doll face.”

“Okay.”

Amber got inside her car.  She was all worked up.  Her pussy had been brought to orgasm.  Her nipples were erect and hard.  She ached for his mouth on her pussy and his cock inside her vagina.  She wondered what it would finally feel like.  She knew he was older and probably a dirty old man.  It was better than continuing to be a virgin.  She'd worried that no man or woman would ever have sex with her.  She was excited about giving her virginity to Walter.  He was experienced and old.  He must have known how to pleasure a woman.  She sped away and Walter followed closely behind her.  She continued to rub her pussy over her yoga pants.  She was so horny and wanted Walter.

She got out to the highway and drove to the hotel.  Walter got out of the car and opened Amber’s door.  He helped her out and they walked over to the registration desk.  Walter was an older gentleman.  Amber had no idea how old he was.  She thought he was probably around seventy.  She had no idea.

She didn’t want to ask.  She just wanted to be pleasured and Walter promised to do that with her.  Walter got the room and he and Amber took an elevator to the room.  Walter opened the door and the two of them walked in.

Walter held Amber in his arms and kissed her. Amber kicked off her sneakers and Walter helped her take her sports bra off.  He pulled her yoga pants down.  Amber stood naked.  Walter licked his lips and helped Amber onto the bed.  Walter knelt and pulled her legs over to his lips.  He kissed her legs and licked every inch of her pussy.

 He took his time exploring her pussy folds.  She had a bare pussy.  Walter was always used to his wife’s pussy, which was quite hairy.  This was a new experience for Walter.

“Oh God, that feels so good.  Don’t stop, Walter.”

“Honey, your pussy tastes amazing.  I want you to come for me.  I love your bare little kitty.  So yummy tasting.”

Walter pushed his finger into Amber’s pussy while he sucked on her clitoris.  Her pussy was dripping wet with her juices.  Amber was moaning and squirming on the bed.  Walter took his time pleasuring her with his tongue.  He was munching and enjoying her slick pussy.  She was very wet which was driving him crazy.

“Oh God.  I’m coming!  Fucking hell!”

Walter kissed and licked her creamy pussy.  He was so hard and wanting to fuck the slutty girl.  Even though she was a virgin, he knew she had slutty thoughts.  He wanted to pop her cherry.  He hadn’t had a woman since his wife died.  She too was a virgin and hadn’t been with anybody else.  Fucking Amber would be amazing.  He hadn’t had his cock inside of a cunt in years.  He’d probably come very fast.  Walter stopped what he was doing and undressed.  Amber watched him undress.  He was in pretty good shape for being old.  She wondered if he took something to have the kind of erection he had.  His cock was quite long and thick.

“Do you like my cock?  I’d sure love to put it inside of you.  Can I make love to you?  I want you, baby!”

“Yes.  Please make love to me.”

Walter got next to her on the bed.  He kissed her passionately on the lips.  He climbed on top of her.  He played with her gigantic breasts.  He squeezed them and sucked on each of her nipples.  Her breasts were like watermelons.  She seemed to get hornier while he sucked on them.  He slowly pushed his cock into her.

“This is going to hurt for just a minute.  Then it will feel so good.  Ready, miss?”

“Yes.”

Walter pushed his cock into her fast and she moaned and made a hurt face.  Walter proceeded to slowly fuck her.  Blood dribbled out of her while they made love.  She wrapped her legs around Walter while he pummeled into the hot girl.  Her pussy was very wet while he thrust in and out of her cunt.  He didn't last long and yelled out to her.

“I’m coming.  Don’t worry, honey, I’m sterile and far too old to make you pregnant.  Fucking hell!”

Walter came bucket loads into Amber.  He pulled out of her pussy and cleaned her up with his tongue.  Amber screamed in pleasure while he licked her bloody pussy.  He popped her cherry and loved the tasted of her virgin blood.  After a while, she stopped bleeding.  He licked her until she came for him again.  She really loved oral sex and Walter enjoyed that when she came, her legs shook.  It was really a turn on for the old fella.   He didn't think he'd ever have another pussy.  Meeting Amber was a fucking dream.

He loved how hot and horny she was.

“Maybe you could suck my cock!  Have you ever sucked a dick before?”

“Nope.  I never had any kind of sex before.”

“Just suck on my dick like a lollipop.  Take it as far down as you can.”

“Okay.”

Amber opened her mouth and took his cock down her mouth.  She gagged several times until she got into a rhythm.  Walter watched her suck at his cock.  He played in her hair while she was a good girl for him.  Walter loved having his cock sucked.  It was another thing that he hadn’t had in a while.  He fucked her mouth until she gagged and pulled away.

“That’s good, honey.  That was amazing.  Open your legs and I’ll eat your pretty cunt some more.  I could lick your pussy all night.  I haven’t tasted a pussy in years.  Thank you, honey, for being with me tonight.  I’d love to see you again.  I could care for you.  What do you think?”

Amber just moaned while Walter licked her pussy some more.  She never felt something so amazing.  She liked oral sex better than making love.  She figured it would take a while liking that. 

Amber fell asleep in Walter’s arms.  Amber was happy and would tell Walter she wanted to be his girl.  She was tired of being alone.  She was glad she met Walter.  She was happy to not be a virgin anymore.

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments