Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bathhouse Transformation

"A fantasy detour during a long trip home"

17
8 Comments 8
5.9k Views 5.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"This story is true as written."

It was a sunny Sunday afternoon in early spring. I was on a long drive home from an out-of-state extended visit and had many hours for my mind to wander. Add that I hadn't had sex of any kind during the prior two weeks; my mind wandered in erotic directions. Funny how the intensity of my fantasies grow inversely proportional to the length of time I go without relief. 

 

It wasn't too long before my fantasies centered on thoughts of bisexuality. I was a straight guy but had to admit that I'd often get aroused by the hard dicks in the porn I'd seen. I'd especially get turned on eying them when they were shooting copious amounts of semen onto whatever lovely lady was in its path. I'd often wonder what it would be like to find myself in that path. To be dripping in semen just like the ladies in a good porno often do. 

 

I still had a good hour to drive and my cock had been twitching since I started my trek. I knew I'd be oiling up and relieving myself the moment I got settled at home, but an hour seemed like it would be an eternity. What to do?

 

It dawned on me that I was aware of a gay bathhouse that I would soon be passing. I'd seen it online and even read an article about it and the kinds of things that go on in there. No women allowed, theaters playing porn, private rooms... and guys walking around in towels looking for relief of their own. I'd often thought about satisfying my curiosity about bathhouses but always chickened out. I suppose I rationalized not going with of fears of bumping into someone I knew or getting some disease, but I think the real reason had to do more with maintaining my manhood than anything else. There was a big difference between private fantasies and real experiences. 

 

Don't get me wrong. I hadn't been a homophobe or anything like it. Before they closed up, I'd often get my dick sucked at local glory holes. Aside from incredibly good blow jobs, I enjoyed the anonymity of it. I've never returned the favor, though. I'd leave soon after I came and often left just as a cock was poking through those holes in hopes of reciprocation. I suppose it was because I could maintain plausible deniability regarding my sexuality. I was just a horny guy that needed to get off. Nothing more.

 

But a gay bathhouse would be different. I wasn't so sure my sexual denials would be plausible any longer. I'd have to come to grips with that. If I were to ever visit one, I'd have to be certain that I was far from home. It would also have to be within a timeframe that wouldn't be suspicious to anyone, like late at night or during a long lunch break. The more I thought about the conditions that needed to be in place for me to satisfy my curiosity, the more I realized the trip I was on was the perfect opportunity. All that, combined with the unrelenting twitching of my dick had me take the required exit. I was going to do it.

 

I used my GPS to find the place and pulled around to the back parking lot. There were about a dozen cars already parked. Not a lot, more than I would have expected for a Sunday afternoon. I was about to enter the gates of nirvana or the door to hell. I wouldn't know until I tried. I took a deep breath and nervously headed for the entrance. 

 

After the necessary exchanges, I was buzzed in. I was handed a towel and key and directed to the lockers. There was an older gentleman dressing in the aisle, preparing to leave. I averted eye contact and selected a locker in an empty aisle. It was strange removing my clothes in such a small area knowing that anyone could walk in at any moment. I hadn't done anything like that since high school and wasn't comfortable about it then either. I donned my towel, closed my locker and headed toward the inner depths of the facility.

 

The place was dimly lit and had a seedy quality about it, both of which strangely made it all the more erotic. There was a maze of hallways lined with door after door to small private rooms. I wondered what kinds of debauchery were going on inside of at least some of them. As I roamed about aimlessly, I came across a small theater, a sauna, a small gym and the showers. I saw only a couple of other men milling about in their towels, but always at the end of a hallway and never passed anyone directly. This experience was shaping up to be a dud and I wasn't sure if I was okay with it. I had finally acted and made it here and didn't know when I'd get another opportunity. I guess I was hoping for something to happen. Nirvana or hell. Something more than a self-guided tour of darkened hallways.

 

I decided to take a quick shower before heading to the sauna. I've found that alternating between cold showers and a hot sauna felt rejuvenating. If nothing else, I'd feel fresh for the remainder of my trip.

 

The showers had no doors or curtains. Just open stalls with a spigot. I felt a little uneasy about being so exposed in a reputedly gay establishment, but I really didn't have much choice. The water was running over me when a rather good looking guy walked by my stall. He stopped, gave me the once-over and said, "Nice" through an evil looking grin. I once again averted eye contact but stayed still for him to take a good look.

 

I was strangely disappointed when he moved on to another stall. I wasn't sure what I was hoping for, but certainly more than a smile. Maybe join me in my stall? Probably not permitted. Invite me to his private room? Maybe, like me, he didn't have one. I decided that my foray into exploration would indeed be a bust. I headed to the sauna.

 

As I entered the sauna, it was exceptionally hot and humid. I took a second to catch my breath. It was small, maybe 10 x 10 and dimly lit. It had three tiers of wooden benches along the wall opposite the door, and it was empty. My disappointment was morphing into relief. I've acted on my fantasies and should be glad they may never get realized.  As horny as I was, there was no telling what trouble I could have gotten myself into. I selected a spot on the lowest tier near the adjoining wall and settled in for a good sweat, trying to ignore my twitching dick. 

 

After a few minutes, the wooden door creaked open. A man in a towel entered the sauna and stood in the corner. He was staring at me. Like in the shower, I felt a little self-conscious about being looked at like a piece of meat, but couldn't deny that it turned me on. I could now relate to how women sometimes feel when I look at them like that. I suppose turnabout is fair play and now I was the one being objectified. The thin towel didn't hide the fact that my dick was twitching more than ever, and I was more than a little embarrassed for it.

ViollinaLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViollinaLove

 

He, no doubt noticed my towel undulating and decided to make a move. He walked over to me and started to touch himself through his own towel. I felt my face redden facing someone so overt about his desires. I wasn't sure what would happen next but knew that my trip wasn't looking to be a bust much longer. The question was whether I'd muster the courage to follow him back to his room or not, and what I'd do when I got there. 

 

My head was still spinning when he reached out and pulled open my towel. I froze, but my dick was still undulating. I thought we'd be going back to a private room, but when he parted my legs and kneeled between them, I knew privacy wasn't something this guy cared much about. 

 

I was kinda freaking out and really didn't know what to do. I thought for sure that such sexual acts were meant to be performed in one of the many private rooms in the hallways, not there in the middle of a sauna! I thought we'd soon be escorted out of the place, but when I felt his mouth engulf my dick... well... my inhibitions were melting. Feeling his mouth work my hungry dick was overcoming any concerns of breaking rules. 

 

And work it he did. I could tell he did this often because he knew exactly what felt good, how and when. He sucked hard with long, wet strokes while fondling my balls, every now and then stopping to lick my helmet before going deep again. I would have cum after a minute, but I was still nervous about being walked in on. Funny how I wanted to cum quick to alleviate discovery and fear of discovery kept me from being able to cum.

 

Sure enough, my fears were realized when I heard the wooden door creak open again. Shit! I didn't know whether to run, scream or curl up into a little ball. I was caught and there was no denying it. I had my legs spread wide as a guy's head was bobbing up and down on my dick. I felt my face redden as I tipped my head back and closed my eyes in a feeble effort at disappearing. My fate was out of my hands now. I was shaking with thoughts of being shamefully led outdoors and into a waiting paddy wagon.

 

But nothing happened. The guy never even skipped a beat in working my cock and didn't hear the door creak again by some guy exiting to report me to the front office. But for the slurping of the guy on my dick, it was eerily silent. I assumed the new guy liked what he saw and was watching. It was a strange feeling to be so exposed in a public facility, but actually being watched was another whole level. It seemed as though my trip was getting better by the minute. Though I couldn't yet bring myself to look at the new guy, I allowed myself to accept being on display and settled back to enjoy the guy between my legs.

 

As I've said, the place was exceptionally hot and humid. My head was still tipped back with my eyes closed when I felt a drop of water hit my face. No doubt sweat from the ceiling, so I ignored it. But then there was another. Then another. It was annoying and distracting, but I was nearing orgasm and didn't want to move. After a fourth drip, I opened my eyes. The drips I felt were indeed sweat, but not from the ceiling. They were from a large pair of shaved balls dangling above my head.

 

It was obvious that the new guy had climbed atop the tiers of the bench and straddled himself over my face. I was in a trance as I looked up at his dripping dick hovering directly above me. I'm not sure why I hadn't heard him climb over me, nor whether I was ready for what would no doubt happen next. 

 

I was frozen as he slowly lowered himself until his sweaty, warm balls were against my face. My mind was reeling when he began gyrating his hips and grinding his balls all over my face. What's more, he used both his hands to guide my head like it was a sex toy. One hand clutched a fistful of my hair while the other pulled my jaw down to work his wet balls into my gaping mouth. I'll never forget how that guy played with my face and mouth. He'd pull my mouth open to insert himself, give a few pumps, then pull out to grind his balls all over my face. Again and again, toying with my face with his dick as someone was sucking mine.

 

I was in nirvana and letting go of the few inhibitions I had left. Between the heat and the sweat and the flagrant acts of sex, I didn't care if anyone else walked in. I actually found myself hoping someone did. This scene needed to be witnessed. I found myself wanting to be seen having my dick sucked while another dick was roughly toying with my face and mouth. All I could do was to totally submit myself to the experience and accept the pleasures I'd too long denied myself.

 

I finally had an orgasm and it was incredibly intense. He didn't take me in his mouth and elected to direct my jetting sperm onto my belly. The guy over me squirted shortly afterward, flooding my face with a load large enough to cascade down my neck. Without a word, they both got up and left, leaving me panting and dripping in semen. 

 

I sat there for a short while in disbelief and wonder of what had just happened and how nervous I was before any of it. Any plausible deniability about my sexuality had certainly gone out the window now. There was no denying that I had turned into some sort of slut wanting to be used like a piece of meat and to experience even more acts of debauchery. That transformation was underscored when I stood up to head to the showers. I didn't wrap the towel around my waist, nor did I even wipe myself. Instead, I took my towel in hand and walked the aisles fully exposed and still dripping semen from my face, chest and belly. I passed several men, but rather than avert my eyes, I wore all that cum like medals of achievement.

 

Published 
Written by bifan2see
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments