Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bree's Bold Venture

"A young woman experiences much more than she had planned on a trip to a foreign country."

6
3 Comments 3
5.4k Views 5.4k
4.5k words 4.5k words
Competition Entry: Winter Adventure

Author's Notes

"All persons in this story are of legal age above twenty-one years old. Any similarity between the characters in this story and real individuals is purely coincidental."

Brianne, or as her friends called her “Bree” was raised as an only child, attended an all-girls private High School and had a love for the fine arts; music, art and theater. She was in the upper five percentile of her graduation class and after graduation enrolled at a major university to study the arts and secure a diploma which would lead to teaching position in one of those arts.

Bree is an above average looking girl standing at five foot seven inches with beautiful blonde hair, blue eyes and a lovely figure. She has a great personality but has always errored on the side of caution when dating. Going into her Junior year at college she was still a virgin. Early in her Junior year is when she met Jacob who also was studying in the fine arts.

The two of them seemed to be the perfect match. Within two months of meeting Jacob, she gave him her most precious gift, her virginity. They continued to date exclusively and fucked almost every time they got together. Both of them were on track to graduate the following year and planned on marrying in Novemberr after graduation.

A large wedding had been planned with a little over two hundred guests invited and a wedding party of seven bridesmaids, seven ushers, two flower girls, a ring bearer and of course, a best man and maid of honor. Bree’s parents spared no expense in planning a lavish reception for their daughter at the local country club.

Two weeks before the wedding, Carol, one of Bree’s bridesmaids, came to her to talk in private. Carol was obviously distressed. Bree had become friends with Carol during their freshman year at college and had remained relatively close friends.

With tears welling up in her eyes Carol told Bree how upset she has been for several weeks. How dishonest she felt and how sorry she was to have to tell her about something that should never had happened and that she should not have let it continue and should have told long before this meeting.

Carol then went on to tell her that for the last ten months, she and Jacob had been having sex on a pretty regular basis. She also told Bree that she had not been dating anyone else and also that she was now two months pregnant with Jacob’s baby.

Needless to say Bree was devastated. She later confronted Jacob who at first denied everything up until she told him that Carol was pregnant. She also told Jacob that Carol was willing to go so far as to have a paternity test done if he denied their relationship. Jacob then confessed but could give no reason as to why he did what he did.

Totally devastated, it took Bree and her parents a few days to digest everything but then the decision was made to cancel the wedding. Bree’s parents lost a considerable amount of money in non-refundable deposits that had been made for the wedding and reception.

Bree and Jacob had booked an overseas winter trip for their Honeymoon that would give them an opportunity to enjoy some of the fine arts in Italy, France and the UK along with the celebration of the Holiday season. The travel agency was kind enough to offer a refund of one fee for the lavish trip but would not offer anything else.

Bree needed to get away. To clear her head. To become involved with thoughts other than what had just devastated her. Bree was never the type to venture out on her own into anything that was “unknown” to her. This trip was exactly that, totally new. Totally unknown. And thus Bree’s Bold Venture begins.

Bree boarded her flight right on schedule bound for Italy. The next two weeks had been planned with tours, expositions, plays and concerts covering the cities previously mentioned. She knew no one else that might be taking this trip.

During her first tour, she met up with young Italian man by the name of Salvatore who spoke very good English. He too was a lover of the fine arts. He and Bree had many of the same “likes” and they enjoyed each other’s company. It turned out that they were staying at the same hotel and also had tickets for two other same events.

When they got back to the hotel, they ended up having dinner together and shared a bottle of wine. They spent a lot of time talking and shared a second bottle of wine. Salvatore walked Bree to her room and as she was about to walk into her room, she thanked Salvatore for accompanying her that day. They gazed into each other’s eyes and like a magnet they were pulled to each other in a most romantic kiss. Their tongues found each other’s mouth as Salvatore wrapped his arms around Bree. His hands slipped down to the cheeks of her ass which he grasped tightly. Excitement began to race though Bree’s body. She didn’t have to ask him to come into her room as they both just stumbled in as they opened the door.

The kissing went on for a few more minutes and then he began to unbutton her blouse. Bree felt her nipples harden as his hands caressed her bra covered breasts. They kissed some more as Bree ran her hand down between their bodies groping Sal’s manhood. He felt hard as steel and much bigger that Jacob.

The two of them began removing each other’s clothes until they were both naked. Sal gently moved Bree to the side of the bed. Bree laid down on her back and Sal began to kiss her toes and feet and slowly work his way up her legs until he could smell the sweetness of her sex.

His tongue began to caress her labia and then her clit. Bree’s juices were flowing freely from her excited body as Sal shoved his tongue inside of her and began to tongue fuck her. This was something Jacob had never done. In fact there were a lot of things Jacob never did. Sex with Jacob mostly consisted of Bree lying on her back while Jacob mounted her, slamming his cock inside her as fast and as hard as he could for usually less than two minutes and then delivering his load if not in her then somewhere on Bree’s body. Once he was done, Bree was left to get herself off and finish.

Sex with Sal was altogether different. He worked over her pussy and tits with his mouth and then while Bree laid there he offered his nine inch cock to her as he placed it near her lips. Bree opened her mouth and made love to his manhood for a few minutes. Sal then rolled her over onto her stomach and made love to her ass and pussy with his mouth. Bree orgasmed when his tongue entered her rose bud. Again this was something Jacob never did.

When she had come down from her orgasmic bliss, he had her get on all fours then fucked her doggie style until she came a second time and he emptied his balls deep inside her wanton pussy.

Sal left Bree’s room about an hour later. They both had to be at the tour bus by eight in the morning. Bree had never felt love or sex like that before. She had always been a planner and scheduled person. This was something which was neither one of those. It was simply a chance meeting that turned out to be one of the most exciting things that had ever happened to her.

Bree and Sal spent the next few days touring Italy together and having sex every night. Bree was thankful that she had brought her birth control pills with her although she had no idea why she packed them.

Bree said goodbye to Sal as she left for France. The weather had turned much colder and the snow began to fall as she arrived in Paris. During the entire trip the only thing she could think about was what a great time she had with Salvatore and her new sex experience.

In Paris, Bree had tours and events scheduled which were very exciting. Unfortunately she did not meet anyone at any of the events that might have filled the shoes or better put might have filled her pussy like Salvatore did.

That evening after dinner she went to the hotel lounge where there was a band playing. She sat down by herself and ordered a drink. Shortly thereafter a young lady, who appeared to be in her mid-twenties, approached her and asked if she might sit with her at her table. The young lady was alone and did speak English with a very French accent. Her name was Suzette and she and Bree ended up having a very nice long conversation. Suzette was there alone and had arrived in Paris on business. She was an Information Technology specialist and had been called in by a company needing assistance with their computer system. As it turned out she supposedly was the best person in France to fix these problems.

Bree and Suzette talked about everything you can imagine including the shocking breakup with Jacob. Bree had even told Suzette about the incredible sex she had in Italy with Salvatore. It was at that time that the conversation changed with Suzette making the statement that truly only a woman knows how to satisfy another woman.

That night Bree had her first sexual experience with another woman. Tasting another woman’s sex for the first time and experiencing a simultaneous orgasm with her was incredible as they came on each other’s face. Feeling another woman’s breast while having a woman feel her breast and exchanging passionate kisses was also something new and she enjoyed every minute of it.

The next day began with everyone’s plans being thrown into disarray. The snow that had started falling the day before turned into a most unusual snow and ice storm literally paralyzing the entire area. This was something that was a very rare occurrence. An occurrence that the city was not prepared to handle. Roads, trains, airports and busses were all shut down. It turned out that Bree and Suzette were both going to be spending a few extra days in Paris because of the winter storm that had the city paralyzed.

Although they were both upset and spent most of the day trying to make new travel arrangements it became a reality that nothing was going to happen until everything was up and running again. Needless to say, Bree and Suzette made the most of their time together in bed with each other.

During their third day they made a new acquaintance, Trina. Trina was about thirtyish and a very sexy looking lady. She obviously took to Bree and Suzette and they took to her. The three of them spent most of their time in the lounge as the hotel was trying to take the edge off of their guests by supplying free wine.

By about four in the afternoon, Bree, Suzette and Trina were headed up to bed. The same bed. Trina was unbelievably sexy standing about five foot ten inches tall with thirty-eight double D breasts and a very well-toned body. Her long brown hair and brown eyes were exceptional. When they got up to Trina’s room, Trina told them that they needed to know something before they went any further. Bree and Suzette were both puzzled not knowing what Trina might be referring to. They watched as Trina began to undo her skirt. As it slid down her shapely legs she turned with her back to the women revealing her nylon hose, garter belt and black thong all accentuated by a very shapely ass.

Suzette commented “Very sexy Trina.” Trina then turned toward them and as both women were focusing on her sexy bra and tits they suddenly both looked down toward her pussy and were shocked to see an eight inch cock straining for release inside her bikini panties. Bree and Suzette looked at each other. Neither one ever suspected that Trina was or might be a Transgender.

Trina told the women that she was sorry she didn’t tell them sooner and if they wanted to leave her room there would be no hard feelings and she understood. It took Bree and Suzette a few minutes to get their composure but then they looked at each other, smiled, and said “Hey….why not!”

The three of them ended up in bed together and had wonderful sex. Trina was able to give both of them an orgasm while she fucked them with her cock. They all had a great time sucking each other’s tits and having oral sex. Being fucked by Tina’s cock was like the icing on the cake.

It took two days for the snow and ice to be cleared and transportation rolling again. As Bree left them she reflected on what a trip it had been so far. She was ready to return home with more memories than she ever could have imagined but London still awaited her.

SaintHornyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaintHornyTS

Bree was fortunate to be able to re-book everything so that she was able to complete her tours and concerts. London would just be two nights and then she would be headed home.

That evening she was attending a performance being presented by the Symphony. She was seated next to a very large black man at the Symphony who turned out to be a former professional football player in the United States. He had been retired now for eight years and was forty years old. Bree had no interest in football and did not know one player from another. She did notice a rather large diamond ring on one of his fingers which turned out to be a ring he received for having played on a winning Super Bowl team.

The two of them talked a little before the concert and a little more during intermission. The man was travelling alone as he was divorced and none of his friends had any interest in Symphony music or the fine arts. Bree was planning to have dinner back at the hotel after the concert, however the man she had met offered to take her out for a nice meal and get her safely back to her hotel afterwards. Bree accepted and had a wonderful dinner and great conversation. They both seemed to find each other “very entertaining."  During the evening she had told her new friend about how her wedding ended up getting cancelled, her decision to venture out and take the trip on her own and the interesting friends she had met in her travels and how the snow and ice storm had disrupted everything. Obviously she did not tell him about her sexual encounters which opened up a whole new world of sex for her.

They took a cab back to Bree’s hotel and her new friend insisted on making sure she got back to her room safely. She told him he had done plenty already and she did not want to inconvenience him any further. He said it was no problem and walked her to the door of her room. As they got to her door she looked up and thanked him once again. He told her she was very welcome but there was one more thing. Bree asked him, “What is that?” He looked directly into her eyes and said, “I want to fuck you. I can fuck you like you have never been fucked before. I’ll give you the biggest, hardest orgasm you have ever had.”

Bree stood there in shock. No one has ever talked to her like that before. She was momentarily stunned. In an instant, all of the new and exciting sexual experiences that she had over the last few days flashed before her eyes. It was now or never. She had to give him an answer. The man was friendly and firm but not forceful. He decided to break the silence as Bree appeared to be numb to what had just been said to her.

“It’s up to you. Whatever you decide is ok with me one way or the other. I won’t be upset or go crazy if you say no. I do want you to know that if you say yes, I don’t wear condoms and I don’t pull out.”

Bree knew she now had to give him an answer. He had put everything out on the table. If she said yes she knew she was going to be fucked by probably the biggest cock she would ever be fucked by and she knew he was going to cum inside her. There was also the probability of having the biggest and hardest orgasm of her life looming before her.

She opened her purse, took out her key, slid it in the door lock and looked up at him. “Come on in.”

They walked inside and both of them removed their coats and kicked off their shoes. John immediately went over to the far side of the bed and looked at Bree. As if by command, she went over to the opposite side of the bed and faced John. Their eyes locked on each other’s eyes.

John began to unbutton his shirt and Bree began to unbutton her blouse. John removed his shirt and stood there in his undershirt while Bree removed her blouse and stood there in her bra.

John then removed his pants and socks while Bree removed her slacks and socks. They looked at each other’s body. John in his boxers and undershirt and Bree in her white bra and white bikini panties.

John removed his undershirt and Bree her bra exposing her perky thirty four C breasts. Bree then took the lead and slid off her panties exposing her shaved pussy as John quickly followed removing his boxers and exposing his huge, thick manhood.

Bree’s eyes widened and a look of fear filled her face as she gazed at the largest cock she had ever seen. It was much larger than what she had imagined it would be. It did not appear to be in its full extension or excited state, yet it hung there between his legs almost twelve inches long and very, very thick. His balls were huge as well. She could not even begin to imagine the load of seed he intended to flood her womb with.

John looked at her. “Don’t worry Honey. I’m not going to hurt you or force it into you. It will fit and I will take my time with you. By the time we are done you will realize what it feels like to be fucked by a real man. Now let’s get into bed.”

John had spoken to her in a sincere, comforting voice. Bree was feeling a little more at ease and more excited as she crawled up on the bed. John laid down on his back and suggested that Bree take some time and get to know his manhood.

Bree began to caress and explore his massive cock and balls. She ran her hands over every inch. She cradled his balls as she took her first taste of “black cock” by running her tongue up the bottom of his shaft. One thing that Jacob had taught her was how to treat a man’s cock properly. She licked and kissed his huge mushroom head. She held his cock with both hands and slowly stroked him. Some pre-cum oozed from the tip which she quickly lapped up with her tongue. His cum didn’t taste much different than Jacob’s.

Bree attempted to take him into her mouth but could only get about four inches inside before she started to gag. He was just too big for her tiny mouth. John’s cock was coated with her saliva as it drooled out of her mouth. She gave his balls and cock a good squeeze before she released him and laid back on the bed.

John then went to work on her. Moving his body partially over hers, Bree found the contrast of his black skin and her lily white skin intoxicating. John began by kissing her beautiful lips over and over again. He shoved his tongue deep into her mouth and she returned the “French” kiss to him.

His lips began to move down her body. Slowly kissing her ears, neck shoulders and breasts, his mouth latched onto her hard nipples and he began to suck them. Bree already began to feel her body fill with excitement. lips continued kissing her body and moving downward finally reaching her sex. As his lips and tongue explored her labia and clit Bree orgasmed with her hips and torso bucking furiously as she came on his face. John continued to tongue fuck her for a few minutes more before he positioned himself between her. He knelt between her legs which were now spread wide open and grabbed his huge cock and began to slide his engorged mushroom head up and down her slit coating it with her sex juice which was flowing freely from within her.

He positioned his cock at her entrance and then slowly pushed it inside her pussy. “Oh FUCK! You’re so fucking big! Please be careful. Don’t hurt me.” screamed Bree as she felt him enter her. “I’ve never had anyone as big as you before.” She continued.

“Don’t worry Honey. I’m not going to hurt you. I’m going to take it nice and slow and if at any time it hurts or you feel uncomfortable tell me and I’ll back out until you’re ready. We have plenty of time and before I’m done you’re going to be begging for it.”

Bree took a deep breath and tried to relax. She was being overcome by both excitement and fear. She had never had sex with a man with such a huge cock, yet alone a black man.

John took his time entering her. He would push in a bit, wait a few seconds and then pull back. He would push in again slowly, go a little further, stop, and pull back again. He repeated this over and over. Each time he went just a fraction of an inch more stretching Bree open wider than she had ever experienced. Finally he was all the way in. Bree felt his huge balls pressing against the bottom of her ass and all she could say was “Oh fuck,”

John then begin to fuck her very slowly, pulling his massive cock nearly all the way out and then plunging balls deep into her, slowly at first and then just a bit faster. Bree felt herself stretched wider than ever before and shortly began to tell him to go faster and then harder.

John did as she asked and before long was slamming himself at full speed into her which caused Bree to orgasm again and again. John had great stamina and fucked her for nearly twenty minutes causing Bree to have several orgasms. Finally Bree began to scream. “Give it to me! Give it to me. Fuck me hard you black stallion. Give me your seed.”

And on command, John did exactly what she was begging for. He slammed into her hard while grunting and then pushed hard against her and delivered his seed into her waiting womb. He pulled back and repeated this same action over and over shooting six or seven good loads into her.

Bree felt the warmth of his cum inside her as she laid there helpless and exhausted from the pounding she had just taken. Having delivered his final stream of semen inside her, John lifted her legs up and placed them over his shoulders as if to ensure all of his seed flooded her womb.

Bree laid there breathing hard and exhausted from the multiple orgasms she had experienced for the first time in her life and the pounding that this black stud had just given her. John slowly pulled out of her and rolled over to lay next to . His cum covered cock dragged across ’s thigh as he did this. The two of them laid there for several minutes. rolled to her side. Her head resting on John’s outstretched arm, her leg over his leg, her pussy pushed against the side of his hip and her hand across his chest. The site of the two of them embracing in this position was erotic especially with the contrast of the color of their skin.

John stayed there for about a half hour or so and then got up, took a shower and left. Bree remained in the bed and fell asleep on the cum flooded sheets. She awoke the next morning, showered, packed and was soon headed to the airport for her flight home. All the time the memories of her trip overflowing in her thoughts.

On the flight home she had a window seat with an older couple next to her. The husband had the aisle seat and his wife next to Bree. Bree had talked a bit about the sites, museums, concerts and performances she had seen. She never mentioned a word about the failed wedding or her sexual experiences while on vacation. As the long flight entered into darkness, many of the passengers were covered with blankets and asleep as the cabin had very little light.

Bree’s thoughts shifted to all the sex she had experienced and she soon had her hand inside her panties pleasuring herself as discreetly as possible. She would occasionally glance over to the couple beside her to make sure they were unaware of what she was doing. With both of them having their eyes closed she continued. Soon her eyes were closed as she climaxed. After taking several deep breaths she felt totally relaxed and opened her eyes. To her astonishment and surprise she looked to her side and found the elderly woman next to her looking at her and smiling. “Feel better now Honey?” the woman asked. Bree was embarrassed but also felt somewhat comforted by the woman. Bree just nodded her head in a positive manner. “May I have your hand?” the elderly woman asked as she extended her hand toward Bree and indicated that she wanted the hand that Bree had just masturbated with. Bree, slowly and reluctantly removed her hand from beneath the blanket and gave it to her. The woman took her hand and placed Bree’s juice covered fingers in her mouth and cleaned off the sex juice. “My…you are a real sweetie, aren’t you?”

The End.

 

 

Published 
Written by Carlo42
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments