Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Come On!

"How did you lose your virginity?"

67
31 Comments 31
14.1k Views 14.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Quick and Risqué Sex

My girlfriend and I were sitting at a table in a bar. I don’t remember exactly how we got onto the topic, but it seems to come up sooner or later in relationships: How did you lose your virginity?

“So?” she asked.

“The usual way,” I answered. I was a couple of beers into the night and feeling relaxed. “I put my penis into a girl’s vagina.”

“Come, on!” she shouted.

“There really isn’t much more to tell,” I said. “It was my first real girlfriend. We’d been going out for a whole month, which when you’re sixteen, is like years. We were in my room. My parents weren’t home and we were just fooling around, you know. It was almost like we were daring each other to go further. If she kissed me, I’d touch her boob. She put her hands up my shirt, so I did the same... Before we knew it we were both totally naked and rolling around together. I got hard, kind of poking her with it. Then she took my penis and put it inside of her. After that, I just went with it. Probably lasted all of two minutes.”

“Lame!” she accused, laughing.

“Well, what about you?” I asked.

“It was in my sophomore year in college.”

“That late, huh?”

“Yeah. Well, I was raised by pretty conservative parents to not even think about sex until I was married. But then I got to college, and everyone is just fucking everyone! Like, it was everywhere. But, still, I wanted to be the good girl – you know, show that I had values. I mean I was curious. Who isn’t? I even used to secretly watch porn to learn what it was all about. But to really do that with an actual boy? No way!”

She shook her head, then took a drink.

“So, there was this guy I was dating... call him Whats-his-name. We’d been going out for probably three months. I wasn’t a total prude. I mean, I let him touch my boobs. I even let him finger me a couple of times. But whenever it came time to go further, I’d tell him I wasn’t ready and stop everything. He took it okay for a little while, but then he started to get really whiney about it.”

“You did give him blue balls for three months,” I reminded her.

“I know,” she laughed. “But, like, I didn’t know any better because of how I was raised. Anyway, we got into this huge fight. He told me I was cold, and pointless, and teasing him, and just a bitch, and on, and on, and on. When my roommate got home she found me crying my eyes out. She was like, ‘Girl, you’ve been making such a big deal about this virginity thing so long, but you should just get rid of it so it ain't bothering you no more.’ To my nineteen-year-old brain, that made a lot of sense. So I made up my mind to get fucked that night.”

ADreamLady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ADreamLady

“By your roommate?”

“What? No. We went to a club. We weren’t even there for ten minutes before I found a guy dancing with his friends. He looked pretty cute, so I went up to him and said, ‘Come on.’ He followed me outside and around the corner to this kind of alley behind the club. I pushed him up against the wall and started kissing him. It didn’t take him long to get the idea. He kissed me back while I unbuttoned his pants. I’d seen my boyfriend’s penis before when he was trying to get me to do stuff to it, but this guy…”

“Well endowed?” I asked.

“I mean, wow! I felt him getting hard in my hand while I stroked him. He just kept kissing me, putting his hands up under my shirt, under my bra, squeezing my tits. Not shy at all. Then he turned me around so I was leaning against the wall. He yanked my pants down around my knees. Anyone could have walked by and seen us with our naughty parts out, and the thought of that had me so fucking wet. Soaking.”

“Geeze,” I said. I was feeling really turned on, myself.

“He ran his fingers up between my lips, and then pulled them away. I could see them shining with my juices in the light from street at the end of the alley. He grabbed my hips and spun me around, so I was facing the wall, then pulled me backwards to him. I almost lost my balance. Next thing I know, there’s a big hard cock behind me. I felt him rubbing it along my slit, getting it nice and wet. Then next thing I know, it’s inside me. I mean, holy shit, I was filled up with him.”

My hand went beneath the table to soothe my own needy cock.

“Anyway, he starts pumping away real hard and hot. I can feel his balls slapping against my clit with every stroke. Just ‘Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!’”

She hit the table to emphasize every ‘smack.’ I realized we were being overheard. She didn't care.

“The whole time, I’m thinking ‘I wish Whats-his-name would just wander along and catch us at it. Then the asshole would realize what he lost. And I thought about what my parents would think knowing their good little girl was losing her innocence in a dark alley to some total random stranger. And the guy was rubbing my clit so fast and good, fucking me so hard. Fuck! I came hard on him. Then I felt him throb and shoot inside of me. After we were done, I just said 'Thanks,' pulled up my pants and went back inside to find my roommate.”

“Fuck,” I said, totally mesmerized. My cock ached desperately. “I think there might be a nice dark alley behind here,” I said, taking her hand. “Come on.”

 

 

Published 
Written by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments