Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Don's First Time

"Don's huge cock finally gets into a woman."

35
6 Comments 6
8.3k Views 8.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words

“God damn!  You ain’t sticking that boloney roll in me!”  That ended Don’s and my chances of pussy that night.

There were three of us; me, Don, and Bob.  I lived about twenty-five miles out in the country and had a car.  Bob lived in the city’s West End, the “baddest part of town”, as a Jim Croce song phrased it.  Don lived in a small town about fifteen miles north of the city.  We’d all met via CB radios and had become fast friends.  Once we’d thought of calling ourselves “The Three Musketeers”, but none of us liked that worn-out reference so it died as quickly as it came up.

Don was big, 6’ 3” with a lean, muscular body and a baby face which the girls all thought was cute, but that was as far as his attraction went.  I’d overheard them talking about him saying that he was cute and had an awesome body, but he just didn’t “do it” for them. 

Bob and I had girlfriends and got laid at least every weekend, usually on double dates in my car.  Don was still a virgin, so Bob and I made it our mission to rectify that aberration.  One of those attempts was tonight.  Bob had set Don up with the West End’s roundest-heeled girl.  She was pretty, in a slutty way; the kind of girl you’d see walking down the street and wonder how much she charged or figured she would put out to pretty much anyone swinging meat between his legs. 

We were in the back row of the local fuck-in, a drive-in movie theater where the roaming security guards ignored what went on in the furthest and darkest three rows.  Marsha, my girlfriend, was ready, my rubber was on, and I was about to slip it in when Miss Slutty freaked.  I raised up and looked over the back of the front seat.  She had her hands on his chest and one foot on his hips pushing him away.  Holy fuck!  I’d seen him soft a few times and knew he was large, but sweet Jesus!  That thing had to take enough blood to make him lightheaded.  I wondered why he didn’t pass out. 

“You can eat me, and I’ll jerk you off, but there’s no way you’re fucking me.  That fucking thing will kill me.”

Being so close to something he’d so long been denied brought Don’s frustration to a head.  He grabbed her legs by the ankles, pushing them back to her shoulders and began stabbing at her with that monster.  “Come on, damn it, you’ll like it once it’s in.”  She was twisting her body to dodge him, and I momentarily had a vision of trying to thread a needle with a rope.

“Don, no.  Dude, not in my car.  Settle down.”  I reached back and punched him in the ribs, not hard, but not gentle either, just to get his attention.  He stopped thrusting, his head bowed, and he relaxed his grip on her legs. 

Sitting back on the driver’s side of the rear seat, he looked much like a scolded child.  “I’m sorry.  I don’t mean to hurt you.”  God, he sounded dejected as he began straightening his clothes.

“That’s okay, honey,” Miss Slutty said.  “I know how men are.  Want me to jerk you off?”

“Nah. Fuck it.”  With that, Don got out and walked away. 

“Where’s he going?  Is he going to be okay,” she asked us. 

“He’s probably going home, and he’ll be fine,” I replied.  Knowing him, he’d spend the rest of the night walking the fifteen-plus miles home.  “Y’all got any interest in the movies?”  They didn’t, so we headed out to the Sambo’s for burgers and fries.  It was on the route out of town to Don’s home, but I didn’t see him.  After dropping the other girl off we quickly fucked in the parking lot of Marsha’s apartment (she lived with her Mom).  I was glad for some release because my balls were aching.  I bet Don’s were too.  He should have gone for the handjob.  At least he would have had ONE experience cumming from the attentions of a live woman.

Bob and I ramped up our efforts to get Don laid.  One afternoon at the Burger King, I ran into Frances, someone I’d gone to school with.  High school cheerleader turned hooker.  She and I had never gotten along.  I was something of an outsider in that rural Southern redneck area because I wasn’t into football and wore my hair longer than some girls there. I’d paid her pimp $50 to fuck her several months ago.  She’d thought it was her regular money plus the fifty.  She was pissed to have to fuck me, and even more when she learned how cheap he’d sold her to me.  I sat down at her table uninvited, told her about Don’s problem, and asked if she had any suggestions, somewhat hoping she’d offer to solve the issue herself.

“Another freebie, asshole?” 

I just grinned and waited. 

“I think I may know someone,” she said through a mouthful of Whopper.  “She’s not pro, but she has helped me and some other girls sometimes with parties.”  She wrote “Lorie” and a phone number on a napkin.  “Just tell her I sent you.  I’ve heard her mention she’s taken some horse cocks before.”  Not actual horse cocks, just big human dicks.

I gave Lorie a call and after chatting we set up a double date with Don for the next Saturday.  “If it’s the challenge you make it sound like, I won’t even charge,” she said with a giggle.  I called Don and told him I had a date set up, that she was pretty much a sure-fire thing.  I didn’t mention about how I’d found her or her comment about charging.  I figured he would do better thinking the girl actually wanted him rather than thought of him as a client.  His response was in the “Yeah, whatever” category.

Saturday came and we all met at the Krystal parking lot.  That was Lorie’s suggestion, I suspect for her own safety.  The Krystal was on the Atlanta Highway, one of the turnaround points for the weekend cruisers.  They always had an off-duty cop for a security guard.  Instead of going straight to the fuck-in, Lorie suggested dinner first, so we headed to the Howard-Johnson’s restaurant on the Southern Bypass. 

She was a few years older than us, but that seemed to be more because of how she handled herself rather than her looks.  She had wide hips, narrow waist, and a nice set of boobs that stressed the blouse hiding them.  A miniskirt showed her long legs off to their best advantage while giving promise of what was hiding just above it.  This woman knew how to dress to pop a pecker.  As we stood in the parking lot, Marsha slipped her thumb into the waist of my pants and pulled me tight to her.  I silently chuckled at her possessiveness.

AlexaTS9i4uTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlexaTS9i4uTS

At the Ho-Jo’s, Lorie wanted a booth, and insisted the girls sit on one side and the boys on the other.  Okay, whatever.  We ordered and chatted until the food came.  Lorie seemed particularly interested in Don, and Don was obviously loving the female attention.  It was looking pretty certain he’d get an opportunity for pussy and I wondered how that would play out. 

While we were eating, Don’s fork paused on its way to his mouth and his eyes widened for a moment.  I caught movement in the corner of my eye and looked down at his lap.  Lorie’s bare foot was massaging his crotch with the obvious intent of getting some arousal.  I kept stealing glances and saw her actions were having the desired results.  She now had both bare feet up, stroking the log growing down the leg of his pants.  OK, she must have had a good idea of how big he was.  Would she bolt?

Once we were finished eating and told the waitress we were skipping dessert, Lorie suggested we go back to her place.  “I’ve got two bedrooms and the guests' is made up, ready for, um, guests.”  The glint in her eye and sassy grin gave her thoughts away.  Shit!  She was going to take on Don.  Fuck yeah!  I paid the tab and we headed to her place.  Oh, for fuck’s sake!  She was in the same apartment complex as Marsha lived, different building.  Small world.

“Y’all want anything?” she asked as we walked in.  Her apartment was an exact copy of Marsha’s place, other than the decorating.  Lorie’s was more sensual. 

I embraced Marsha as Don stood closely in front of Lorie.  “Looks like we have what we need,” I said. 

Pointing to a door, Lorie said, “That’s the guest room.”  Pointing to another door, “That’s the bathroom.”  Grabbing Don by the hand she headed toward a third door. “Come on big boy.  Let’s see what you got.” 

I shook my head.  Don was finally going to get some.  A part of me wanted to call Bob so he could come over, too, but I figured he was with Mrs. D, Marsha’s mom, instead of home.  Hell, I could just holler out a window.  Marsha and I went to the guest room and closed the door. 

I sat on the bed as Marsha began a striptease in front of me.  Honestly, it did nothing for me.  I was too focused on trying to hear what was going on in the other room.  She picked up on that when she was down to her panties and I still hadn’t reached for her.  Walking over to the wall, she put her ear to it and waved to me to come join her.  I did. 

At first, all we could hear were indistinct murmurings and an occasional bump sound.  Then Lorie said, “Jesus Christ, Steve wasn’t kidding.  And you’re not fully hard yet.”  Oh, shit, she’s going to bail.  But, nope, Lorie was a trooper.  “Go down on me.  I need to be wet and loose for that.”  More rustlings and murmurings, then Lorie’s response to Don’s tongue became louder.  Dude was doing her right, by the sound of it.  She climaxed and said, “Keep going.  Don’t stop.” 

Marsha knelt, unfastened my jeans, pulled them down to my knees, and began sucking my now rock-hard cock.  I was so intent on listening, I barely noticed other than it felt great.  Marsha knew how to pleasure a dick.  After Lorie came twice more, I pulled Marsha’s mouth off me.  Tonight was about Don getting laid; for me, anyway.

Through the wall, I heard Lorie say, “Roll over.  Let me do this.”  More rustling.  I imagined Don on his back, tree trunk sticking up from his groin, and Lorie straddling him, guiding it in.  Fuck, I wished there was a peephole. 

“Oh, Jesus, wait,” Lorie exclaimed.  “I know you’re anxious, but I have to do this.  You’re fucking big and I have to have time to adjust.  Damn, you have a beautiful cock.”  A few seconds passed and I heard, “Ahh.  Fuck.  A little more.  God, you’re big.  Ahh.  Rub my clit.  God!”  She was loud enough now that there was no need to put my ear to the wall. 

Marsha was still on her knees.  She gripped my cock, stroking up the shaft, and caught a glob of precum on her tongue, swallowing it with a smile.  For a moment I wondered what she’d look like with her lips stretched around Don’s cock.  I wondered if it would even fit.  My dick jerked and Marsha sucked it into her mouth again.

“Holy fucking Mary, you’re in me.  Jesus, you’re the biggest I’ve ever had.  Wait.  Don’t move yet.  I feel like I’m about to rip open.  Rub my clit.  Make me cum again.” 

I felt my dick hit the back of Marsha’s throat as her tongue worked the underside of the shaft, milking more precum out.  Lorie’s groans and cries intensified, then peaked as she came. 

Don’s voice, “Oh, God.  Fuck me, Lorie.  Shit, I never thought it would feel this good.”  More rustling, this time gaining a rhythmic pattern. 

I envisioned Lorie pumping up and down on Don’s fence post.  Shit!  I pushed Marsha off my dick again.  I didn’t want to cum yet.

“Roll over.  Put your arms under my legs and lift them up.  Yes, like that.  Fuck yes.  Now fuck me with that monster.  Fuck the shit out of me.  Iiieeee FUCK!!!”  Their bed began lightly squeaking as the headboard bumped the wall.  “Ahh … ahh … ahh … gaaa … fuck … gaaa … yes … oh … oh … fuck …” 

I could actually hear their bodies slapping together.  Damn, Don.  Rock on wit yo bad self, bro!  Don’s grunting became audible.

I looked down at Marsha and saw her gazing up at me, eyes glazed with lust, fingers working her pussy furiously.  Then I noticed her scent.  OK, I need to cum.  Grasping the back of her head, I pulled her toward my cock, her mouth opening in welcome.  I began fucking her mouth in time to the rhythm next door. 

“God, Lorie, your pussy feels so good.  Fuck me, Lorie, fuck me.  Oh, shit, I’m going to cum.”

“Cum, Don.  I’m on the pill.  Blow yourself in me.  I want to feel it.  I’ve never had a cock as big as yours cum in me.  God, yes.” 

She’s on the pill?  Fuck, it had never occurred to me that there’s probably no rubbers that would fit Don’s cock.  He was barebacking.  Their mutual cries of passion peaked in simultaneous orgasms and that drove me over the edge.  As Don blew his first ever load into a woman’s pussy, I dumped mine, once again, into Marsha’s eager mouth.  Marsha squealed her own climax around my shaft.

As I sagged against the wall and Marsha milked the last of my semen from my cock, I heard Lorie say, “Good Lord, that was a load.  I’ve never been blasted like that.  I was so full of you that it was coming out as you were still cumming.  No room for it all.”  She laughed.  “It’s hard to believe I’m your first fuck, Don.  You’re amazing.  I hope you find someone someday, but until then, if you ever need some release, just call.  I could do with more of that.” 

Oh, hell yeah!  Marsha giggled.

 

Published 
Written by Stever899
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments