Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Graceful Escort

"Her vanilla cream scent wafted into my temporal senses..."

12
4 Comments 4
5.9k Views 5.9k
4.1k words 4.1k words

"Relax. It'll be okay," Grace said with a smile.

"It's just that I've never before hired an escort. You're so beautiful. You look like you could break,” I said as I sat on the edge of the hotel bed.

"I usually get that once a guy fully sees me. You do want to see all of me, right?"

"You mean you'll let me?"

"Sweetie, you didn't hire me to keep my clothes on, did you?"

"Well, I wasn't sure what to expect. I know an escort is different than a real lady of the night."

"True. But honey, you paid for me to be with you. As an escort, I can use judgment for the other," Grace responded as she joined me.

"Have you used that judgment with other men?"

"I have. But I'll be honest. Not many. You're not like the other men. You're different. I don't get that uneasy feeling I sometimes get with men. You make me feel comfortable."

"I feel comfortable with you also. Scared, but comfortable."

"Scared? Really? Why? You shouldn't feel scar... oh my, you're a virgin aren't you?" Grace asked as she took my hand.

"I... I... am."

"Don't blush. It's okay. There is nothing wrong with that. I think it's wonderful."

"Now I feel embarrassed."

"Don't. It's perfectly natural."

"Have you ever been with a virgin before? That was a stupid question. Of course you have."

"Sweetie, would it matter?"

"No. I shouldn't have asked that. I'm sorry."

"Why be sorry? I was a virgin once too. I remember what it's like to be one. Now it's your turn not to be."

"You're still gonna let me have sex with you?"

"If that's what you want. I did say you make me feel comfortable."

"Oh god, I can't believe this is gonna happen, I said as Grace stood and faced me.

Her salmon-colored curve-hugging dress evenly distributed itself against the waves of her body. The sewn seams of it followed the contours of her smooth skin giving definition to her tanned depth. Grace was more than an escort. She was all woman.

"Stand up," Grace said with a smile.

Slowly, I stood and stared at her in a very awkward way. The muscles in my face told me so.

"Now, touch me like we're dancing. Don't be afraid."

Nervously, I reached out and placed my hands on her hips. I could feel the warmth of her body through her dress.

Grace wrapped her arms around my neck bringing her body close to mine. I felt her smallish breasts press into my chest as she leaned her head into the crick of my neck. Her vanilla cream scent wafted into my temporal senses and I closed my eyes to take it in. Then she started to sway.

"Now tell me, how do I feel, sweetie?"

"Warm, like the sun beating down on your skin as you lay on the beach," I answered.

"Mmm, that's nice. I love the beach. You feel strong. Like a protector."

Grace then lowered her head onto my chest and wrapped her arms around my back and circled with her fingertips. I surely thought that would have a sexual effect on me but I remained perfectly flaccid.

"Sweetie, don't keep your hands in one spot. Feel me. Explore. It's okay. I promise I won't break."

Not sure exactly where to put my hands, I raised one and ran one up the middle of her back. The other I rested on the outside of her thigh. She was so warm and sensually scented as I massaged the center of her back, tracing a finger all the way down to the slope of her ass.

"Am I still warm like a sandy beach?"

"Oh yes, definitely."

"Would you like to see what I look like on the beach?"

"I can imagine you on the beach now."

Grace then moved her hand and pressed it to my chest. Her hand felt so good there. "Then don't stop feeling me, sweetie. You can go lower with your hands."

"Both of them?"

"If you'd like. Don't be afraid, sweetie."

I took my other hand and at the same time, I ran them over her ass and felt its firmness. Grace purred like a kitten as I felt her roundness. I then went lower where I felt the hemline of her dress and stopped again.

"Don't let the bottom of my dress scare you, sweetie. It's okay. Really."

"But I want to..."

"Raise it up? Go ahead. I'm not going to stop you."

"What if I do something wrong?"

"Now really? Raising my dress? You won't, sweetie. Trust me."

My fingers rolled up the hem of her dress and my knuckles brushed the hot skin of her bare ass. I hiked her dress all the way up until I felt the elastic of the thing she was wearing. I looked down over her shoulder and saw her smooth skin shine in the light of the room. The thin strap was very well hidden in the depths of her crack. The delicate curve of her round ass called out for me to trace it. I touched my fingertips to it and did so. Grace made a slight shudder from my touch.

"I like that, sweetie. You have a very gentle touch."

"Your skin is so soft and warm. I just want to feel you all over."

"Then undress me, sweetie."

"Me? You want me to..."

"You already started. Go ahead. I like it when a man takes my clothes off."

I was now more nervous. I had never undressed a woman. I had only seen bare breasts and I don't consider my cousin's breasts breasts, if that made sense. Well, it made sense to me.

I paused for a good minute, unsure of just how to undress her. I began to blush as I said, "Um, I don't exactly know the best way."

"Here, let me help you," Grace said and grabbed my hands. Again, I felt my fingers on the hem of her dress. "Now, just pull up, sweetie. As fast or as slow as you'd like without letting go."

Grace made it so easy and so tender for me to undress her. I decided slowly was best. I did not want her to think I was rushing. I surely was not. Plus, I wanted to treasure what she was letting me see.

So, slowly, I raised her dress higher until I had it bunched under her breasts. Grace giggled when I stopped. Then she raised her arms making it easier for me to slip her dress over her small but lively breasts. The teal-colored bra matched her thong. Damn, if Grace was not so erotically sensual, she'd be just plain sexy. She was more than that.

Her dress landed on the floor and she stood in front of me smiling. She was so beautiful in her underwear. To almost tell the truth, I didn't want to take her undergarments off.

"You're not done yet, sweetie."

"Oh, I know. I'm just enjoying how beautiful you are. You really are so sensually beautiful."

"Aww sweetie, you're too kind. A perfect gentleman," Grace said as she stepped closer to me. "Go ahead and finish. I want to be naked for you."

"I've never taken a bra off before, Grace. For that matter, not a thong either."

"Nothing to it. Just do what comes natural."

I reached around her back. Her skin was so damn soft. It was like touching a silk robe. I found the clasp and fiddled with it until it popped loose.

"See, nothing to it, sweetie," Grace said as the straps came loose from her shoulders and the cups fell from her breasts. They were so beautiful and firm. Her nipples resembled rosebuds just waiting to blossom with tender pinkness.

"Aww, don't be bashful now, sweetie," Grace said at my blushing color. "You like what you see, don't you?"

"They are so perfect, Grace. So beautiful. They look so firm and lively."

"There's only one way for you to find out, sweetie."

"Are you saying I can...”

"Yes, sweetie. Go ahead. They want to be touched."

I cupped both with my hands. They were soft but still firm and felt like warm down pillows. They were so smooth and silky and her nipples became rigid against my palms.

"Mmm sweetie, your hands feel so nice. You have a most gentle touch. You definitely make me feel good to be a woman. You make me comfortable sharing this part of me with you. I can't wait to share the other part of me with you now. It's ready too."

Now I was definitely nervous. I sat on the edge of the bed after she said that. Grace stood close. I could see the form of her mound through her thong and the outline of her tender fold beneath it. I really wanted to reach out and pull down her thong. I was more scared than nervous now to do so, however.

Grace saw my hesitation and she took my face in both hands with a gentle touch. I looked up. Her small breasts, so beautifully round, highlighted her lovely smile as she said, "Sweetie, it's okay. I understand you've never seen one live."

"Only in pictures. Isn't that sad?"

"No, sweetie. Not at all. I think it says a lot about you."

"You have to say that, Grace. I hired you. You're just saying that out of pity."

"I'm not just saying that, sweetie. I mean it. I already told you, you're not like the other guys. You're special. So what if you've never seen a live vagina? I think it makes you endearing, sweetie. More of a man if you ask me. You've been a perfect gentleman. That's more than I can say about some of the other men I've escorted."

"You're too kind, Grace."

"And you, sweetie, are just the same. Now, are you ready? I want you to see it."

"I'm ready, Grace."

"Then sweetie, you know what to do."

I did know. I reached to her waist and wrapped my fingers around the elastic of her thong. Before I pulled down, I looked up to Grace once more. She smiled and nodded approval.

Slowly, I pulled down and kept looking down until I had the thong at her feet. She had lovely feet. Long painted pink toes on rather short feet, they were so tanned like the rest of her. It occurred to me Grace obviously visited the tanning bed. In her profession, I could understand. Then the thought hit me about her tender spot. Would her tender line of flesh be tanned also?

Grace stepped out of her thong then said, "Sweetie, look up. I want you to see all of me."

My eyes planted directly on the delicate fold between her legs. It was the most sensuous crease folded in on itself. So smooth, so silky, and yes, so tanned, her love line was perfection waiting to be parted.

"Am I what you pictured?"

"You're way more, Grace. And I didn't picture it. I wanted to see it as it is. Your vagina is so... so... gosh, Grace, I'm at a loss for words."

"But your lack of words says it all, sweetie. It's yours now if you still want it."

"Grace, will you undress me as I did you?"

"I promise to be gentle, sweetie."

"And Grace, when you see my, well, you know, don't be surprised."

"Sweetie, you'll be perfect. I can tell," Grace answered and started to unbutton my shirt.

Her hands were so delicate. They felt so good touching me. In gentle little touches, Grace slowly slipped her hands over my bare skin where my shirt was open. She had it off and next to her dress quickly. My belt buckle was next. It jingled against the clasp as she had it undone. I felt her hand fiddle with my button then heard the zipper. With a couple pulls down, Grace had my pants around my ankles.

I stepped out of them. My boxers were next. Grace leaned into me with her naked body first and wrapped her arms around me. I felt her breasts press into my bare chest. They were warm and quite firm. She laid her head on my shoulder close enough for me to hear her whisper.

alicelidell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alicelidell

"Are you ready for me to see yours now? I want to, sweetie. I want you to want me to see you. I want you to be comfortable with me seeing you."

"I'm ready. I promise," I half-way lied. I was and I wasn't. She was going to be very disappointed when she saw I was not fully ready. I was nervous and it was really having an impact on me.

Grace reached for the top of my boxers. I placed my hands over hers and stopped her as I said, "Grace, I'm not..."

"I know, sweetie," she interrupted. "It's okay. I like that you aren't. Means more to me to see it this way."

"Really? I thought you'd be disappointed."

"Sweetie, you haven't disappointed me yet and you won't disappoint me now. Trust me."

"I trust you, Grace. More than you know," I said and let go of her hands.

She did not hesitate pulling down. Like me, she looked away as she lowered my boxers. When she looked up, I was so soft and dangled embarrassingly in my eyes. I actually did feel like hiding in the corner.

"Mmm, it's gorgeous, sweetie. I like that you're soft. Shows me you're more man than the others."

"A nervous one, more like it."

"No, sweetie, a caring one. You're soft because you want to be. If you really wanted more right now, you'd be alert. No, you're putting the gentle in gentleman. I think that's wonderful."

"You deserve more, Grace."

"I deserve exactly what you're giving me, sweetie," she said and kissed my cheek.

"Grace, can we lie together? Can I put my arms around you and just feel your nakedness beside me?"

"I'd like that."

On the bed facing up, I was hoping I'd have a little reaction. Nothing. Grace slid her body next to mine. Still so warm and soft, she slung her arm around my midsection and rested her head on my chest. I took her in my arms and closed my eyes as I felt her breasts on my skin. I felt one of her nipples lengthen as it touched me. I opened my eyes to see it was so stiff and straight with little round ridges circling it.

Grace saw me staring at her nipple. She giggled slightly then said, "You can feel it if you want."

"I just like looking at it. It's so pink and stiff. It's beautiful. It won't hurt if I touch it?"

"It'll feel nice, sweetie. I promise."

So I reached for her nipple and placed my index finger and thumb on it. It was firm and warm. Her areola even puffed a separate little mound from my touch. Grace moaned as I felt it. This made me let go.

"No, don't stop. I like that."

"I thought I was doing it wrong."

"You are doing everything right. Trust me."

I put my finger and thumb back on her nipple. Again, she moaned and then let out a long breath.

"Sweetie, may I feel you?"

I was surprised at her words but truth was, I wanted her to feel me. I hoped it would make me hard. I looked at her and said, "I hoped you would."

Grace took her hand and I felt her fingers rub my unaroused state. I shuddered a little as her hand slid over my soft length. I sighed long and hard as she felt what I had to give. Which, at this point, was not much. I was beginning to wonder if something was really wrong with me.

"Oh, sweetie, your cock feels so nice. I like how soft it is in my hand."

Her fingers then slid over my head making my tip swell just a little.

"Your head is so smooth and silky. I can feel its shape nicely."

"You're the one that's smooth and silky, Grace."

"Aw, but sweetie, how do you know? You haven't felt mine yet," Grace said and again kissed my cheek.

"I meant you overall. Wait, you mean you'll let me feel yours?"

Grace then turned her body and opened her legs slightly and grabbed my hand. "Here, let me guide you there, sweetie."

"Oh, Grace. Your mound is so smooth," I said as my finger found her slit and sank in a little. "Oh damn, Grace, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..."

"Sweetie, it's okay. Really. I want it there. Slide it through me. Feel my pussy."

I slowly slid my finger through her tender crevice and I felt a warmth I never felt. There was no other warm feeling which compared. Even warm water had nothing on the dampness to which I was subjecting my middle finger. It was a coating wetness consistent with a clear tepid syrup.

Grace let out a little sound as I moved my finger through her hot divide. I stopped again like a true inexperienced virgin would. Yes, I was showing I had no comprehension of what a woman liked when touched there.

"Just because I make a sound like that doesn't mean you need to stop, sweetie. It means I'm enjoying it."

"You're so warm and wet, Grace."

"I know. I like it when I'm this wet. This aroused."

"I'm sorry. I'll stop."

"Sweetie, what did I just say? Don't stop. I'm getting ready for you."

"But Grace, I'm not even ready. I seem to be broken."

"You're not broken. I can feel your blood flowing. Just relax. Let me make you ready. Trust me."

Grace leaned into my body while still slowly feeling my cock. Again, her breasts pressed into my body. Her aroused nipples were hard and hot. She kissed me on my chest and neck and then pressed her lips to mine. She tasted like strawberry cream.

Suddenly, a pulse inside my body instantly hardened myself in her hand. I don't think I ever reacted that quickly in my entire life. After not even feeling any stimulation from the night so far, I had one moment and I didn't feel my cock rise. It just happened.

"Oh, now that was hot. So hard so quick. I've never had a man rise instantly like you. Just look at it," Grace said as she let my erection go and lay beside me staring at my attentive state.

"Your erection is so beautiful. I love how it is so straight but leans a little to the left."

Embarrassed, I said, "Something I never outgrew."

"A very distinguishing characteristic, sweetie. I think it's wonderful. Gives dimension to your aroused thick state. I can feel it again, can't I?"

"As much as you'd like, Grace." She then wrapped her fingers around my stimulated state of pleasure. I shuddered as she gripped me. Her hand felt so good on me.

Grace slowly let me go and lay on her back. Slightly spreading her legs, she turned her head to look at me and said, "Sweetie, you can enter me if you still want to."

I turned my body to her, my erection pressing upon her bare hip and said, "I still want to," I said as I looked into her hazel eyes and somehow positioned my body over hers. I felt myself fall between her soft warm legs which wrapped a little around me. For some reason, this left me with the nervous shakes and Grace knew it.

"Sweetie, relax. Don't be nervous. You're almost there. I feel your erection close."

"Oh, Grace, don't laugh, but I don't feel you."

"Close your eyes. Take a deep breath and let it out. Then let your senses show you where you are."

I did as Grace said and I could feel my erect head touch the top of her slit. Damn, it was hot. I lowered my hips a little more and felt my cock slide between her tender flesh. Then I felt something warmer and moist. It had to be her opening.

"You feel me now, sweetie? Because I feel you there."

"Is that your..."

"Yes, sweetie. It is. I'm ready."

"I don't know if I am. I don't want to hurt you," I said, looking down to her as I straddled her upper body with my arms.

"Look at me. You won't hurt me. It'll feel good to the both of us. Here, let me help you," Grace said and reached with her hand taking my cock in her fingers and guiding the tip more into place. It was now more hot and damp and the feeling was something I could not describe.

"Now, can you feel that? When you're ready, sweetie, just do what comes natural. I'll leave my hand there until you're inside me if you want."

Slowly, I lowered myself and felt my erection pierce her hot wet opening. Grace gasped a little as I entered her. I felt myself sink all the way inside. When I was totally consumed by her core, she removed her hand and brought it up to her breast. It felt as if I was sticking my cock into a warm vat of vanilla pudding with ridges that gripped.

Grace let out a long sigh then smiled and asked, "How did that feel?"

I opened my mouth but no words formed. I was embarrassed I could not speak. Grace giggled at that pause. Finally, I answered, "I can't describe it. I've never felt anything like that. It's so warm and moist."

"You made it that way. And I didn't break. Keep going, sweetie. I want to feel all of you slide in and out. Make me feel you wanted me as much as I wanted you."

With that being said, I began to slowly thrust. Every time I did, Grace's breasts jiggled and she let out little whimpers. My cock felt like it was gliding in wet hot air. Then suddenly, I felt the tingle and I thought to myself I'm a dumb fuck. It was too early. Way too early. I just could not cum yet.

I wanted to scream at my cock. I wanted to keep my balls from tightening. It was too late. The spasm was making itself known. Somehow, Grace knew. It was probably from being experienced. Through gasps, she managed to say, "Sweetie, don't hold it. Go ahead and let it happen. It's okay. I promise."

I had no choice. The spasm was already at the base of my shaft and my balls had so tightly risen, I could almost feel them in my throat. I shoved slowly back inside Grace's warm cavity and felt my erection twitch once then I groaned as I exploded. My cock jumped up and down inside her wetness as I felt my ejaculate travel the length of my hardness emptying into her pink depth. It felt like I was climaxing forever. I collapsed slightly on her body as my last spasm spurted. Her breasts pressed into my chest as I rested my spent body on hers.

Finally, after catching my breath, I looked at her and said, "I'm sorry. I'm so embarrassed."

"Hey now, look at me, sweetie. You have nothing to be embarrassed about. You hear me? Nothing. I never expected more and I never expected less."

"But Grace, I couldn't even last long enough for you to enjoy it. I'm a fucking minute man."

"You say I didn't enjoy it. You know what I say? I loved it. It was wonderful. You're wonderful."

"You're just saying that to make me feel better. I don't know how you could love that when I popped so quickly."

"I don't care if you did. Sweetie, this was your first time. That happens. I understand. You know what matters?"

"I'm afraid to ask."

"What matters was your hot hardness connecting with my warm wetness and us feeling each other the way we both wanted. We both needed. Both yearned for, sweetie."

"Grace, you made a man out of me."

"No, sweetie, you've always been a man. A gentleman, actually."

"And Grace, you are more woman than you realize. You think I could hire you again?"

"Sweetie, you'll never have to hire me again. I'll be yours for free," Grace said with a smile and kissed me.

I took her naked body in my arms and just held her. I smiled as I closed my eyes. Grace did the same. We both knew we'd be in the same position in the morning.

 

 

Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments