Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Home Improvement

"She didn't have a lot of experience screwing things in"

27
7 Comments 7
10.5k Views 10.5k
4.6k words 4.6k words

“Excuse me, sir, do you work here?”

I was in my local big-box hardware store; more specifically the door lock section. I was thinking about changing to a keypad lock for one of my rental properties when a sweet, feminine voice asked me that question. I turned to see a thin, cute little red-head holding several different locks. She was probably no more than five-two, with soft blue eyes, a pixie nose and an impish grin.

But what really got my blood rising (as well as something else) was the way she was dressed. It was summer, and she had on these really tight denim shorts covering a cute little ass; from which extended two of the best looking legs that I’d seen in a long time. Her breasts were actually quite small, but the tight, ribbed tank top that she was wearing, sans bra, accentuated their firm conical shape and puffy areola.

“Um, no, I don’t,” I finally got out, once I could pull my eyes away. The smile on her face told me that she knew exactly why I paused so long.

“Well, do you know anything about door locks, front door locks? I’m moving into a new house and my dad insists that I change out what is there.” She looked way too young to be buying a house, which I kind of blurted out. She blushed. “Well, it’s not ‘new’ new. My Grammy left me one of her houses in her will, but I couldn’t take possession until I was legal and had a full-time job or enrolled in college. I turned eighteen a month ago, so I’m moving in today. I’ve already registered for the fall semester.”

“Well, good for you,” I said. I looked at the locks that she was holding. “If you’re worried about your personal safety, neither of these are what you want. These are kind of cheap. What’s your budget?”

“Oh, no budget. I want the best. Grammy was pretty well off, so there was money to go with the house, and for college.”

I led her over to the high security locks. “Here, this is what you need. Bump-proof, and it’s actually a deadbolt when you throw the latch from inside, or use a key from outside. You need one for each external door. How many are there?”

”Four. Front, back, patio, and garage.”

Next, I picked up a secure strike plate, one that blocks the gap outside between the door jamb and the door. “You’ll want these also, to keep someone from trying to pry the locks.” I handed her a safety chain and a peep-hole. “And you’ll need these for the front door to see who’s knocking and to let you open the door with some safety.” I picked out some other items for her windows. By the time I was done, her arms were full; to the point that her little tits were resting on the load. I couldn’t help but stare again, and when she realized that I was, she blushed and smiled again. And her areola got even puffier, and her nipples got hard.

“Yes, well,” she started, breaking the spell, “now all I need to do is get someone to put it in for me. I don’t have a lot of experience screwing things.” Now, I’m the master of the sexual double-entendre, but I wasn’t sure if she was just hinting that she needed me to install the locks, or if she was looking for more. “Do you have a lot of experience screwing things? Can you put it in for me?”

“Yes,” I said, as my cock twitched. “I’ve got a lot of experience screwing things, and I can definitely put it in for you.”

“Great!” she said with a big smile. “I’m Beck … well, Rebecca. When can you do it?”

“Christopher … Chris, and I’m free now.” I really wasn’t, but it wasn’t anything that I couldn’t blow off. She gave me her address, and as she went to pay I went home to get my tools and text my mom that I wouldn’t be over for lunch.

When I got to her house, she was already there, unloading boxes from her car. The house was a three-bedroom craftsman with an attached two-car garage. As I got my tool bag from my trunk, she ran up, those cute little breasts bobbing up and down. “Thank you so much for doing this for me,” she gushed, giving me a hug and mashing her body up against mine. Maybe it was my imagination, but it sure felt like she was hugging me just a little tighter, and a little longer, than she needed to. My dick sure thought so.

“So, where do you want me to start?”

“Well, I’ll be going in and out the front door for a while. Can you do that one last?”

“Sure,” I said. I picked up my tools and the shopping bag of locks and headed to the back door to start there.

The installation of the door locks went quite easy, mostly because while the house was old, it had been updated so that the doors had modern standard drilling. Thus, the new locks were essentially “plug-and-play”. The security strike plates took longer, though, because I had to rout the door jambs to make them fit flush. I also installed longer screws in the door hinges and thumb-screw locks on the windows.

I was finished with everything except the front door in about an hour, which she was still going in and out of. I tried working around her, and was able to install the peep hole and chain. But I kept getting in her way, and she seemed to rub up against me every time she went through a lot more than was necessary. It was a pleasant distraction, but since I was now at the point where I was going to be using power tools, somewhat of a safety issue.

“”I’ll just put the rest in the garage for now,” she decided, “and get out of your way.”

I had the front lockset in, and was about to do the strike-plate when she handed me a cold beer. My eyebrow must have arched pretty high when I saw that she had one, as well, because she giggled. “My dad left these in the fridge. I don’t think he’ll mind.”

So we took a break. One beer quickly became two, which was no problem for me. But the second one hit Beck a little harder. She got a little gigglier and a little more handsy as we sat on the chaise on the patio. I was torn, but finally announced that I really needed to finish the front door. “Well, okay then” she said, with just a hint of a pout. “I’m all sweaty. I’m going to take a shower.” She seemed a little unsteady on her feet, but the view of that cute little tusch ambling down the hallway erased my concerns.

I had just finished the plate, cleaned up the wood chips, and was putting my tools away when I heard the shower turn off. “Chris, can you do me a favor?” she yelled. “There’s a box marked ‘bathroom linens’ in the garage. Can you bring it back for me, please? It’s kind of heavy.” There was a pause, “Plus, I’m all wet and need a towel.”

I found the box and carried it back to the master bedroom. “Thanks!” she said from behind the closed door of the “en suite”. “Can you please open it and get me a towel? There should be a big fluffy pink one on top.”

“Sure,” I answered. I opened the box and got the towel. “Here you go,” I said, as I knocked on the door.

She opened it just enough to reach out and grab it. Two minutes later she came out, wrapped in the same towel, her short red hair wet and dripping. Somehow the towel looked a lot smaller now that she was in it.

“Thanks,” she said in a real serious voice as she came close.

“It’s just a towel.”

“No, I meant thanks for putting in everything.”

“What the hell?” I thought, as I pulled her to me. She had to stand on her tip-toes to get her arms around my neck, and I had to hold her up by cupping those little buns of hers through the towel, but our lips found each others’ for a long, drawn out kiss. “There’s more that needs to be put in,” I said, as I slowly let her down. I was going for broke.

“Well, like I said, I don’t have a lot of experience screwing things.” Her voice was husky. She let the towel fall. I was struck by how pretty she looked, her small breasts swelled to full arousal, the strawberry tuft of hair covering her mons, the pale freckles scattered over her entire body. “So if you have more to put in, I’ll need you to do it for me.”

I pulled her back, this time feeling the bare flesh of her ass as we kissed. “Are you sure?” I was fully hard now, but I would stop if she asked.

She reached between us, feeling my arousal. Then she took my hand and led it to her V, guiding it to the moisture that was seeping from between her legs. “Yes.”

“What about … I mean I don’t have any …?”

She saw the question in my eyes. “I’m on the pill.” She seemed embarrassed. “It helps with my cramps.”

I lifted her, cradling her in my arms, then lay her gently on the bed. I kicked off my deck shoes and pulled my polo shirt over my head as she watched. I dropped my cargo shorts. Briefs were the last to go, and I could hear her softly gasp as my throbbing manhood sprung forth upon release. I climbed onto the bed beside her. “When you said that you don’t have a lot of experience…”

“Is that okay?” Her lower lip trembled, as if she was afraid that I would be mad about it.

I hugged her to me, feeling the heat from her pussy and those pointy little breasts up against me. “Oh, Beck, it’s more than okay.” I kissed her, then lay her on her back.

She was still nervous. “I’ve mostly just kissed; I’ve done a lot of that. And one guy felt my tits under my bikini top once.” She blushed. “Oh, and I masturbate, but just on the outside. Maybe more than I should. I have a hard time … finishing.” She paused. “And then there was the one time that I did it all the way, at the junior prom. I didn’t want to, really, but I didn’t make him stop, either. And all he did was pull my panties down from under my dress, unzip, and that was it. It was over in a minute. I didn’t even see it or touch it.” She took my shaft in her hand. “So this, this is all new to me. And it’s … it’s so big,” she whispered. Which was true, even taking into account her lack of reference. “What if I do it wrong?”

“We’ll start with the basics, then.” I let her continue to hold my dick as I kissed her lips, her neck, and her shoulders. I slid my hand down her side and across her hips until I felt the soft down covering her mound. I played my fingers through her pubic hair, rubbing against the flesh beneath. She moaned into my ear, rolling her hips.

I kept moving my lips farther down until I found one of her breasts. I kissed the swell, then ran my tongue around the edge of her areola. She squirmed and softly moaned; a moan that turned to a full throated groan when I took the nipple between my lips. She let go of my cock, and used both hands to pull my head harder against her tit when I attacked it with the tip of my tongue.

I pulled my head loose from her grasp, then found her lips and kissed her. She kissed back, and as our tongues battled, I slid a finger between her labia. She spread her legs wider, rolling her hips. When I made a pass across her clitoris, she nearly bit my tongue off. “Oh god, yeah, there! That’s good!”

I played with her button a little longer, then went back to her wet lower lips. I went deeper with each pass until I found the entrance. I tentatively pushed my fingertip in, and was surprised to find what felt like her barrier. It was a tight fit, so I had to wonder if the guy even got in before he came. But, she was so wet that I was able to get my entire finger in on the first try. She moaned into my mouth. Fearing for my tongue, I pulled away, settling upon her other breast. She held my head again as I consumed the entire thing; meanwhile sliding my finger faster and harder into her nearly virgin cunt.

She started to whimper, rocking her hips as I brought her closer to her peak. I started using my thumb on her clit as I searched for her nerve-laden G-spot. She confirmed my success when the rocking turned to bucking. “Oh my god! Oh my god! What are you doing? Keep going! Don’t stop!” I had her so close now that she was almost in pain. Close enough that when I pushed my finger against her clit and put pressure on the muscled rough spot on the roof of her vagina, the sweet agony of her release was epic.

PerfectsEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PerfectsEva

“I’m cumming! Oh, god, I’m cumming! Shit! I’m cumming!” she screamed, thrashing in my arms. Her whole body became involved: hands, arms, legs, feet, hips, chest, as she writhed about. I kept at her, rubbing against the two pleasure spots until she rose off the bed, went totally stiff and her eyes rolled back in her head. I quickly stopped, afraid that she might pass out. He body suddenly lost tension, and she fell back, gasping for air.

It took a few minutes until she was finally able to speak. “Oh my god!” she panted, “What did you do? How did you make me cum so hard? I’ve never done anything even close to that before!”

“Apparently you’re more orgasmic than you thought. I just found the key.” I put my finger back inside, causing her to flinch. I curled my finger around and found the spot again. She bucked. “Feel that? That’s your G-spot.” I teased her a bit more until I felt her start to tremble again. She pulled my hand away, completely covered in her juices.

“You have amazing fingers,” she sighed. Then she got a look. She grabbed my cock, which had started to flag as I was concentrating on her. But it perked right up at her touch, sensing that it was now its turn. “Can you do that with this?” she asked, gently pulling on the shaft. “Can you hit my G-spot while we … fuck?”

“If we do it at the right angle.”

She pressed herself against me. “Will you …”

I rolled onto my back, pulling her on top. “Well, I did say that I still have something to ‘put in’. But you are kind of tight, and I am kind of … well … big. It might hurt.”

“I know,” she said. “Funny, my girlfriends warned me the first time, but I can’t say that it actually did.” I didn’t have the heart to tell her that she was obviously the victim of premature ejaculation, and that her virginity was still intact. “But I don’t care if it hurts. I want to do this.”

“Then you need to be on top, so that you can control how fast and how deep, okay?” She nodded. “Plus, being on top makes it easier for me to hit your ‘spot’.” She quickly got to her knees, straddling my waist. She was so short that, due to my length, my head was immediately “at the gate”, as it were. I rubbed back and forth along her slit, which was still well lubricated from her recent fingering. I felt for the indentation, and then held myself in place.

“Okay, now just ease down, slowly. It will feel like you are stretching open, which you are.”

She nodded, bit her lip, and began to lower herself. I could feel myself slowly begin to penetrate her hymen. She paused. “Is that where my hymen was?”

“Yes.” Probably still is.

She locked me with her eyes. “Do you believe in ripping the band-aid off?”

“What does…?”

She pushed herself down; in one fell swoop forcing herself halfway down my cock. “Shit!” she cried out. “Shit, that hurt!”

She fell against me, tears in her eyes. She was crying. I held her.

“Why did you …?” I could feel her pussy clamped tightly around the middle of my dick, squeezing it in time with her breathing.

“Because I’ve waited long enough. I’ve wanted to do this for a long time, but I’ve always been too chicken.” She sighed into my shoulder. Then she sat up, still partially impaled on my hardness. She winced. “I needed you inside me. I just didn’t realize that it would hurt this bad.”

“Oh, Beck, I’m sorry. If I had known how much it …”

She leaned down and kissed me. “I’m not complaining, Chris.” She put her hands on my shoulders for balance and keep me from going in too deep as she started rolling her pelvis. “Besides, the pain is getting better.” She kept moving, stretching her opening along my shaft. “Ooh, yeah, much better.” I reached up and took her dangling breasts in my hands, kneading them and squeezing her nipples. “Yeah, that’s good, too.”

I could feel her pussy loosening a bit, enough that there was now enough room for her personal lubricant to leak down and out. It wasn’t long before the junction of our genitals was awash in her sticky lotion. And slick enough that she might be willing to risk doing more. I took her hands from my shoulders, lacing my fingers into hers as I pushed her into more of a sitting position. “How does that feel?”

“No pain,” she replied, smiling. “But I thought that I’d be feeling your … cock ... on my ‘spot’.”

“The head needs to be moving more in and out than round and round or back and forth.”

“Oh, okay.” She slowly moved up and down, testing for pain. She smiled. “Yeah, I can do that.”

“It will work even better if you shift slightly back so that you’re pushing harder and longer along the top of my shaft.”

She shifted her hips back, and then also leaned back a bit. “Ooh, yeah, that’s it!” she sighed as she quickened her pace. “Yeah! Yeah!” She settled into a half-length posting movement, and I could feel my dick head rubbing against the coarser muscle. “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” she chanted as she moved closer to her climax. I held her hands tighter, thinking that if she came as hard as she did the last time, I didn’t want her falling backwards or bottoming out, to say nothing of snapping my dick off.

I didn’t need to worry. At least in regard to my cock. She came as hard as the first time; probably harder. But as her orgasm racked her body, she fell forward into me, closing her lips over mine as she alternated between screaming into my mouth and sucking my tongue, and breath, into hers. I was afraid that I would suffocate. It took longer than the first time, but she finally came down, resting her head on my chest as I held her in my arms. “God that was good,” she moaned, rocking her clit against my shaft. She looked up. “Did you, um …?”

“Not yet, sweetie. Ladies first.”

“Well, I’ve cum twice. Your turn.”

“Okay,” I said, as I rolled her onto her back, still firmly implanted in her pussy, but still only about halfway. “Are you ready for all of me?”

“What do you mean?” I gave her my full length. “Ooh!” she winced, as I hit her cervix. “Maybe not that much?”

I started a slow, methodical pumping, holding back as much as I could. But it must have shown on my face, and it couldn’t have been very satisfying for her because she stopped me after a couple of minutes.

“Don’t hold back.”

“What?”

“Don’t hold back. Fuck me deep. Fuck me hard. Fuck me the way you really want to fuck me.”

“Are you sure?” I asked, increasing the force of my thrusts as I resumed.

She pulled me down and kissed me. “Yes, I’m sure.” I pulled back and then slammed into her. “Shit!” she screamed. I froze. “No! No! Keep going! Don’t stop!” I started back again, a little less forceful. She stopped me and looked me in the eye. “I said don’t hold back.” I slammed into. Her eyes bulged, and I could see the pain on her face. “Yeah, like that,” she said. “Just like that.” And just in case I didn’t get the message, I felt her thighs wrap around my ass and pull me into her.

So, I fucked her hard, and I fucked her deep. She must have gotten past the pain, because the look on her face turned to pure lust. I was surprised at how long I was able to last, but after about ten minutes I could feel my climax lining up. Beck had already had a couple of minor orgasms as my deep thrusting kept my pubic bone banging against her clit. I had been laying almost on top of her, but shifted onto my haunches so that I could play with her tits and watch her face as I came.

The effect was to change my “angle of attack”, bringing my cock back in fuller contact with her G-spot. The result was almost immediate. I must have only pumped her five or so more times before she had another thrashing, crashing climax. This time I came as well, pushing hard and deep as I ran into her cervix, pumping a load of cum against her womb as we both cried out. I fell onto her, as she had on me earlier; and she held me, just as I had held her.

I finally recovered enough to roll off. “You came that time, didn’t you?” I looked up at her. She had a smirk on her face.

“Yeah, how’d you know?”

“Well, first of all, I felt it. I wasn’t sure that you were going to stop. Plus, now I can feel it running out. Is that what they call a ‘creampie’?” We both laughed. “Funny, though; I don’t remember that happening the first time. Feeling him cum inside me, I mean. There was sure a lot of mess outside afterwards.”

“Um, Beck, have you ever heard of “premature ejaculation”?”

“No. What’s that?”

“It’s when a guy cums too soon; as in the case of your prom lover. I don’t think he ever made it inside.”

“So, you mean …?”

“Yeah, this was your first time.”

She attacked my lips, kissing me harder that I think I ever had been. She had a shit-eating grin on her face. “Well, I guess that explains a few things.”

“Like?”

“Well, like why all his “stuff” was on my pussy and not in it. But it probably also explains why he didn’t brag to any of his friends about it.”

“Yeah, not something to tell the gang.” We laughed.

Beck then decided that we needed a shower, and she was probably right. Except I’m pretty sure that it was still a pretext, because as soon as we were clean, she had her first orgasm by tongue, and swallowed her first mouthful of sperm; both before we ever left the shower.

We went out to dinner, and had a hard time keeping our hands off each other. By the time we got home, we were so ready that no foreplay was necessary. We had or clothes off before we were fully in the door, and never made it out of the living room as I bent her over the end of the sofa and took her from behind, sliding deep into her hot, wet snatch.

“God, that’s deep!” she exclaimed, as I buried myself into her tightness. “Did you grow while we were at dinner?”

“I wish,” I laughed as I continued to plow into her, griping almost an entire ass cheek in each hand for leverage. “It’s the position. I can go deeper this way.”

“I like it! Maybe not all the time, but it feels good.” I gave her a few extra hard thrusts, pushing as deep as I could. “Oh, yeah. Like that!”

This time I took my pleasure first, as her pussy accepted its second load of spunk for the day; and as it turned out, her life. She started to get up as I pulled out, but I held her down on the couch as I attacked her freshly fucked pussy with my fingers. Between her juices and mine, it was pretty sloppy. So sloppy, in fact, that as she got close, I spread some of it across her tight brown hole. “What are you doing?” she asked.

“This,” I replied, as I flicked her clit, shoving a finger up her ass as she came.

I waited until she came down, then slowly withdrew the anal invader. “That was different,” she said.

“Good different or bad different?” She was still bent over the sofa, giving me a great view of her pussy and ass.

“I don’t know. We might need to try it again.” She got up, and I started to get dressed. “You’re not leaving, are you?”

She was standing there, naked, my cum dribbling down her legs. I felt like shit. “Um, I was thinking about it. You know, eventually.”

“You could spend the night, you know. I mean …”

“What are you saying?”

“That I’d like to be with you.”

“Tonight?”

“Well, maybe longer.”

“You mean like boyfriend and girlfriend?”

“You took my virginity, I sucked your cock, and you stuck your finger up my ass. That has to count for something.”

“Yeah,” I admitted, “it does. But I’m a lot older than you are.”

“Yeah, my girlfriends will be both scandalized and jealous. So, what do you say?”

“Scandalized and jealous? Sounds like a plan!”

“Good!” Still naked, she jumped into my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck as I held her up by her ass. As we started kissing, I moved my fingers; first to her pussy, then to her pucker. She pulled back. “Just so we’re clear, though,” she said, giving me a stern look, “nothing goes up my ass but your finger.” Then she smiled and kissed me. “At least for now.”

Published 
Written by Boss01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments