Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Louise Meets Old Mervin

"Old Mervin hires Louise for an evening of bizarre sex..."

2
1 Comment 1
6.6k Views 6.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"Told from Louise's POV"

I had been advertising my services for about a week when I received my first call, an old guy who introduced himself as Mervin. I was somewhat nervous talking to him as this was my first potential client and I wasn't sure what to say, so I simply tried to answer his questions; it was far from straightforward, I thought I'd simply get a call, make an appointment and then meet for sex, but this old guy was telling me exactly what he wanted to do with me. It was weird. 

I listened to him ramble on about his 'fetish' and how I must comply with all his requirements; his main interest was my belly and navel, and he told me that he had various stimulating tools he wanted to try. He continued to stipulate that I must wear a bikini with high heels, and be completely submissive to his demands. I was more than a little shocked at this, as it was far from what I thought might happen, but I needed the money and I was if honest a little aroused by the ideas he had for me. So I agreed to visit him. 

I packed a small bag with some items, bikini, tissues, sterilizing cream, and hand sanitizer, and got ready to leave. I sprayed some musky perfume on my neck and then pulled on my long black coat; I was wearing a tight knee-length skirt and tight white blouse that was thin enough to see my black bra through. I slipped on my black high heels and left my house.

I took the Underground to Bromley where he lived and had a flock of butterflies in my stomach flapping wildly, my anxiety rising and falling with different thoughts. My attention was then stolen by a man sitting opposite me staring at my legs; my coat had fallen open and a lot of my bare thighs were showing. I pulled my coat closed, and he gave me an annoyed look. 

It didn't take me long to reach Mervin's house from the station, yet as I stood at the front door my flock of anxious butterflies went crazy and I almost walked away. Just what was he going to do to me? Again I almost left but then the weird sensation of arousal crept over me with the thought, 'I'm going to show my body to a total stranger...he's going to put his hands on me...he's going to get sexual pleasure from my body, and most likely my belly.' I knocked on the door. 

A moment later the door opened and an old man looked out, wizened with white messy hair. My butterflies were in overdrive now! He smiled a yellow-tooth grin and stepped aside to allow me to enter.

"Ah, you are hopefully Louise," he said as he gestured for me to enter. 

I returned the smile and stepped into the gloomy hallway of the old Victorian terrace house. It smelt damp and musty in there, blended with what I decided was faint incense or some other erotic perfume. Mervin took my coat and hung it on a peg, then stood there staring at me, his old watery eyes looking me up and down, then focusing on my waist. 

He grinned again, "My my, Louise what a lovely figure you have, slim yet curvy, just what I like." He gestured to a room off to the left, "Please, shall we go and have a seat, then I can tell you all the sexy things I have planned for you, my dear."

I followed him into a small drawing room with basic furniture and a coffee table in the middle; there were printed pages of women in bikinis and lingerie scattered on the table. I took a seat in one of the old armchairs and Mervin sat opposite, his gaze fell to my thighs as I crossed my legs. My butterflies were going insane now!!

"Oh yes, Louise, you have good thighs, I shall be incorporating them in my plans for you," he said with a creepy tone. "So I understand you are informed now of my fetish from when we spoke on the phone right?" He waited for a reply. 

I wasn't sure what to say so I put a hand to my blouse, "You er...said some things about my belly..."

He smirked, "That's correct my dear, but I say 'tummy' not 'belly'. It just sounds more sexy to me. But yes you are right, I have a deep sexual fetish for women's tummies and not forgetting their navels too." His voice was shaking with excitement and anticipation. He continued, "Upstairs, my dear, I have a special room made up for you. In there is a massage table, and a few other items I have collected for use on that lovely tummy of yours. Okay?" 

My throat was dry and the butterflies were in conflict with mild sexual arousal in the form of curiosity. There was indeed a part of me that was getting turned on by the thought of this old man whom I'd never met putting his hands on my belly! I nodded and agreed with him. 

He leant forward and rifled through the printed pictures on the coffee table, quickly selecting one. He showed me the print -it was of me, the photo in my advertisement of me in black lingerie, only he had drawn a circle around my belly. He chuckled, "I would love to have more pictures of you, Louise."

Okay, he did tell me on the phone that he was bizarre in his fetish, but what next, just what was he going to do to my belly? The prospect both excited me sexually and troubled me. He wasn't a big man by any means, so if things did get crazy I could always flee. 

He reached into a wallet and pulled out three hundred and fifty pounds. "Here you go, my dear, as agreed." He handed me the cash and I put it in my small bag. 

He rubbed his hands together and sat forward in the armchair, "Now, my dear Louise, I think it's time to have a little look at that sexy tummy of yours. Please stand up and take off your blouse," he said enthusiastically. 

My butterflies exploded, this was it, the moment where I truly became a prostitute. With anxiety and nerves chewing at the arousal I felt, I steadied my hands and stood up. Mervin stared lustfully at me, his gazed fixed on my waist and hips. I took a deep breath and began to unbutton my thin blouse from top to bottom. Once all the buttons were undone I pulled it from my waistband and slipped it from my shoulders. I stood there in just my skirt and bra, my upper belly exposed to this old man's gaze. His eyes bulged and roamed over my bare belly. I began to feel the arousal rising, this was a whole new feeling, and it excited me!

Mervin stood up and I noticed his erection in his trousers, his gaze planted on my exposed belly. He walked closer, grinning inanely and staring at me. "Okay my dear, now that is sexy," he said as he reached out a hand and pressed it flat against my belly. I flinched as I felt his old hand on my skin, and this seemed to excite him as he moaned lustfully and began to rub my belly back and forth. "Ooh, such a soft smooth tummy...oooh...look at this..." he mumbled.

MilaRich
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaRich

After a moment he stopped rubbing my belly and grinned at me, "Okay Louise, let's go upstairs and I'll show you the room." He took my hand and led me upstairs. We came to a closed door which he opened and showed me in. It was evidently a spare bedroom; old furniture of a 70s style. He grinned, "You can get changed into your bikini in here, my dear," he said touching my bare belly again, "And then we can get down to business with that tummy of yours." He pinched my belly and I flinched, letting out a short yelp. 

Mervin walked out of the room, "When you have your bikini on, come to that room there," he pointed at another closed door. 

I shut the door and looked around the old room, I was aroused yet still anxious -he clearly had a belly-fetish, he never even touched my breasts through my bra. I began undressing, taking off my skirt then underwear -there I was, naked in this old house, it was quite a sensation! I pulled on my small brown bikini and slipped my heels back on, then I opened the door and walked to the other room. I could see Mervin in there preparing some things on a table. I walked in and he looked up, his eyes bulged and his jaw dropped slightly as he looked at me. I could see his eyes staring at my fully exposed stomach, and I could see his erect penis in his trousers. 

He cleared his throat, staring at my belly, "Oh my, Louise, my my my, what a lovely tummy and navel you have," he said coming closer and putting his hands flat on my abdomen. He rubbed and squeezed my soft tummy-flesh, staring intently at what he was doing and breathing heavily. He then used his thumb and forefinger to open and close my navel, contorting it with his fingers, again he moaned with lust, "Oh Louise, your navel...." 

After a moment of fondling my naked tummy and navel, he pointed to the massage table in the middle of the room. "If you will," he said gesturing for me to lay on the table. I climbed onto the narrow table and laid back feeling very exposed indeed; my butterflies were going crazy. Mervin gazed down at my tummy like a doctor about to examine me, he put his hand on my tummy and began to feel all over it, softly pushing down on my abdomen then manipulating my navel with his fingers. I watched as he lowered his face to my navel and began to lick the inside, I flinched and sucked in my tummy. His hands gripped my sides as he pushed his tongue deep into my navel, licking...licking...licking my navel out. His tongue then explored the rest of my tummy, licking and occasionally pausing to suck on my soft flesh. I arched my back as I began to relax and give in to the arousal I now felt. Here was an old man I'd just met licking my tummy, it was such a turn on!

After a while he stood up straight and took deep breaths as he continued to look at my saliva-covered tummy, "Okay, Louise, let's try the clamps on your navel," he moaned lustfully as he retrieved a weird-looking clamp with prongs and an adjustable screw. I watched as he put the weird device on my abdomen, it felt cold and I pulled my tummy in, he told me to relax and then I felt the cold prongs enter my navel, a moment later I felt my navel stretching open, I gasped and my tummy quivered as the clamp opened my navel. "Ow, that hurts!" I gasped as he continued to turn the screw stretching my navel open. 

"I'll stop it there, Louise, I can now see right in your tummy-navel, perfect." He pushed his finger in and moved it about, I writhed on the table enjoying the sexy sensation it gave me. Then he walked over to the sideboard and showed me a packaged syringe needle, "The needle is in sterile packaging, Louise, and I'll wipe your navel with sterilizing pads too."

WHAT!! He wanted to push that needle into my belly-button!? This, I didn't fancy. "No, sorry Mervin but I don't want a needle pushed into my navel," I protested, sitting up and taking the clamp off my tummy. He looked disappointed and put the syringe needle down. He then picked up a tool that resembled a soldering iron but with a small ball on the end. I looked at it as I sat on the table, "What's that do?"

He pressed a small button and the ball began to spin quickly, "I call it the grenalator, it's for use all over your tummy Louise," he replied. "Sort of like a massager." 

I wasn't sure what to do, but it looked harmless enough so I laid back and undulated my tummy for him, "Okay, go ahead," I said watching as he grinned and stood over me. He lowered the weird device onto my tummy and it tickled as he moved it all over my exposed flesh, my upper belly, sides, abdomen and then he forced it deeply into my sore navel. I pulled it out and let out a painful cry! He tried to push it back in my navel, but I stopped him. "No...I don't like it, it hurts!!" I cried, fighting him off.

He protested, continuing to try and push this spinning device into my navel, it touched my tummy a few times but then I got away from him. I hurried out of the room and was now ready to leave. He followed me, "Louise please, I'm sorry, I won't do it again, please come back, I just want to squash some maggots in your navel and draw on your tummy!" 

I was feeling uneasy now, so I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs, "I'm sorry Mervin but that's all too bizarre for me. I'll give you a hundred pound back!" I hurried downstairs still wearing just my bikini; my navel was red and sore, and there were some red marks across my tummy. Mervin followed me, now holding his erect penis in his hand and masturbating it. 

Mervin stood in front of the door wanking he penis as he looked at me, "Okay Louise, just let me wank as I look at your tummy!" he pleaded. So I stood there with my hands on my hips in the hallway as old Mervin masturbated in front of me, staring at my tummy. It wasn't long before cum dripped from his penis. 

"Thank you, Louise," he said breathing deeply. Feeling safe now, I got dressed in the spare room and went to leave. He grabbed my arm, "Can I book you again?"

I left without answering him, but somehow I knew I would return. 

THE END.              

           

 

Published 
Written by OldMervin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments