Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Muff Dive

"Manageress teaches me how to pleasure her."

30
19 Comments 19
8.2k Views 8.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"Thanks to Kimmibegood for assistance with editing and advice."

I have been working in the hotel for the season; it is a way to gain experience. I am an apprentice chef in the kitchen. As the season is within a few weeks of ending, there is a party laid on for the staff. The manageress is thirty-three and the daughter of the owner of the hotel. I had just turned eighteen at the beginning of the season, and I am looking forward to the night, as I know I can have a drink.

A few weeks previously, I had been teased by some of the guys about “muff diving.” It was a term I didn't know. On the night of the party, we are dressed up and there are drinks and food laid on for us. There is a disco and I know that some of the staff had been fraternizing throughout the season, even though it was frowned upon for the staff. After eating and having a couple of drinks, I watch some folks dancing.

I see Fiona, the manageress, standing at the bar watching the party, so I walk over. “Fancy a dance?”

She looks at me and smiles, “No, I’m fine. Thanks for asking.” I was about to walk back with my tail between my legs when she continues, “I wouldn't mind a drink, though.”

“Oh, I don't know about that, have you got any proof of age?”

She laughs, “You’re a bit cheeky. I didn't see you as that … you seem so quiet.”

I smile, “Guess it’s the drink making me brave.”

“Maybe. And maybe I’ll have a Bacardi and Coke.”

“I shall get it for you,” I say as I walk behind the bar, pouring one for her, and grabbing a whisky and lemonade for me. “Cheers! I`ll miss this, you know,” I say raising my glass to hers.

“What will you miss?” she asks.

“Being here - working. I don't know if I will be back at the start of next season. I need to get something permanent and closer to home.”

“That's a shame. I know the head chef said he saw potential in you,” she responds kindly.

I smile, “Really? He didn't say anything to me.”

After I finish my drink, Fiona walks behind the bar and pours me another, getting herself one too. She sits back down beside me and says, “Cheers,” and we touch glasses again.

I lean in, “Can I ask you something personal?”

She smiles, looking intrigued. “Okay.”

I whisper in her ear, “What is muff diving?”

She starts laughing, “Where did you hear that?” I tell her how I`ve been teased about it. She whispers back, “It’s when a man goes down on a woman.”

“Down?” I say, looking puzzled.

Her face turns a little red. “When a man licks a woman's pussy.”

“OH! No wonder they've been laughing. Can I tell you something?” I whisper in her ear. “I've never done it.”

“What? Never?” she asks, surprised.

“Never … I've only had a girl do me.”

“Oh, you mean she gave you a blowjob?” she asks.

“Yes.”

“Have you had sex with a girl?” she asks, knowing my answer as I look away, my face turning red. “Come with me.”

She leads me to the reception and grabs a key, then leads me to a bedroom. We are just inside the room when she pulls me into her and kisses me, then pushes me back onto the bed. Tugging at my trousers and boxers, she whips them off me. She strokes my cock till it gets hard, then wraps her lips around it and sucks me.

It feels so good! She stands up and I watch her remove her blouse then bra. Her breasts are pale but ample. She drops her trousers and pulls her panties off. Standing naked, she climbs on top of me, places her legs on either side of my face, and lowers her pussy close to my mouth.

“Lick me,” she commands, pointing to her clit. I obey, touching her pussy with my tongue. “Mmmm. That's good … not too fast. Now, slip your tongue inside and taste my wetness.” I again obey, getting my first taste inside a pussy. “Mmmm. Good boy. Now, that's muff diving.”

She slips down my body, brushing her nipples against my lips. As I lick each one, she coaches, “Nibble them. Run your tongue over them.” I gentle suck and flick her nipples, waiting for her response. “Mmmm. Suckle them. That’s so good.

“Oh your cock looks hard,” she says, rubbing it up and down. “Do you want to fuck me?”

I nod eagerly.

“You’re still a virgin, but not after tonight,” she replies, smiling.

She lies back on the bed, spreading her legs wide. I climb on top, my cock easily finding its way between her legs. It doesn't take me long until I`m in a stride and fucking her.

“Grab my ass tight when you push in,” she urges.

I feel her pushing back, every so often, giving a little moan.

“Faster,” she begs.

I pick up the pace and find myself slamming my cock in deep and hard, as my balls slap her ass cheeks. Oh, fuck! I feel her shudder as she floods me.

“Don't stop fucking me,” she begs.

I do as asked and pound her deeper and faster, stuttering, “I`m close to coming. Shall I stop?”

“NO! Fuck me! I want you to fill me!” she yells.

It doesn't take long until I let go, with streams of my juices oozing into her. I can’t seem to stop coming. I don't want to stop fucking her, so I keep going, even though my legs feel weak. I don't know how, but my cock gets hard again quite quickly, and I slam it in deeper.

“Pull out,” she orders.

I do as asked, and she turns around, saying, “Do it this way - doggy style. It’s fun and even better penetration.”

I grab onto her waist with one hand, and the other grabs her breast, as I slip into her pussy again. She is so wet and it’s a rush now.

“I want to feel you come in me again. I like it,” she says.

It’s the second time and it takes me longer to come, but she comes a few times before I do. I pull out and fall back onto the bed. She climbs on top and licks my cock clean.

“Well, Scott, you’re no longer a virgin, and you've just had your first older woman. I`m glad you now know how to muff dive. If you come back next season, you will know what to do.”

“Yes, and can I do it with you again?” I ask hopefully.

“Mmmm. Maybe, if I feel like it. And you can’t tell anyone we had sex. Some people won’t think it is right. But I like you.” She kisses me and says, “I think we better go back to the party. You better go first and I’ll be back later. I need to freshen up because my pussy is soaking wet.”

I reach the door, turning and say, “Hey Fiona, thanks for showing me what it’s all about. You’re a great teacher.” I smile at her.

“Get back, you,” she says, laughing.


It’s a nice memory to recollect. How many times I wish I could relive it.

 

AfinaDj
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AfinaDj

 

Published 
Written by hotscott
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments