Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Taste of Pussy

"My Wild Summer as an Intern."

77
29 Comments 29
30.0k Views 30.0k
7.7k words 7.7k words

The first day I started my interning gig at Harris, Fitzpatrick, and Partners law firm, understandably I was nervous but eager to please. 

I couldn’t believe my luck when I was shown around their luxurious offices by Brad Harris himself, senior partner.  Especially when he stopped to introduce me to the woman I’d be working for, his daughter Lexi.  Who it turned out was a total babe.

As he made the introductions, she shot me an appreciative smile, not even trying to hide the fact she was raking me over from head to toe.  Though it’s a little embarrassing to admit, I was getting hard just looking her over.  Not only because she was the sexiest, most beautiful woman I’d ever seen, but also because she seemed to enjoy what she was seeing, flashing a very naughty smile straight into my eyes, giving me hope that she was attracted to me, too.

Tall, toned, gorgeous with bright blue eyes, amazingly full breasts, tiny waist, and long shimmering blonde hair, it blew my mind to think I was actually going to be working for someone so insanely hot.

I’d just turned nineteen, and though I’d excelled at school and had even managed to skip a few grades, I hadn’t had a lot of experience with women, but I knew I’d be fantasizing about what it would be like with her, pretty much non-stop.  Already thinking how crazy hot it would be to shove all the paperwork off her desk, spread her legs, and get my dick into her, I had to force myself to try and hear what her father was saying as he patiently explained what would be expected of me as Lexi basically acted as my mentor.

Since I was hoping to study law in college, I didn’t want to blow an opportunity like this for some real-life hands-on experience.  So I figured I’d have to try to ignore how beautiful and sexy she was and just do whatever she asked of me.

But I noticed pretty quickly that she liked to flirt, which included brushing herself against me every chance she got.  And that was more than fine by me, since I was enjoying the attention, and the way she made me feel... like a man she desired.

More often than not, when she’d talk to me face to face, she’d taunt me with a sexy smile, then run her hand down over my chest, all the way to my fly, causing my dick to lurch imagining how good it would feel if I was ever lucky enough to get with a woman like her.  It was like she couldn’t be close without putting her hands on me, brushing her breasts against my body or leaning in and touching her lips to my ear whenever she murmured to me in a sexy whisper, making every inch of me hyper-aware of the fact that she was a very sensuous woman.

I’d been working with sexy Lexi for about three weeks, and learning a lot.  She had me involved in most everything she did.  Naturally, if we ever sat together side by side, she’d always put her hand on my muscled thigh as she talked, but I imagined it was just second nature for a hands-on type like her.  Though I was grateful for the exposure to all the legal situations she was involved in, I was also thrilled that she seemed to be interested in me, personally.

Working together late one night, preparing for a meeting with a recently departed woman’s family the next day, we were going over the last will and testament of the lady who happened to be one of the firm’s wealthier clients with massive real estate holdings as well as a good size investment portfolio, when Lexi’s phone pinged with a text.  She wrinkled her nose as she read it and I thought I heard her mutter, “Great, and just when I thought I’d finally be getting laid.”

The way she dejectedly tossed her phone aside still muttering to herself, looking disappointed, I asked, “Everything okay?”

She lifted her gaze and narrowed her eyes on me, and I could feel my dick starting to twitch like crazy, just from the way she was looking me over, like she was sizing me up, maybe even considering something she might enjoy the two of us doing together.

I’ve been told I look older than my age.  Tall, at six foot three, broad-shouldered and with a nice firm body, probably since I never miss a morning run, or an evening session with the weights I keep in my bedroom.  Girls I knew told me I was cute, with a dimpled smile they seemed to like, and neatly trimmed dark hair they enjoyed running their hands through whenever I got a chance to kiss one of them.

But I had a feeling sexy Lexi would expect a lot more than a few kisses and a little under the sweater action from the type of men she went out with. 

Finally, she heaved a frustrated sigh and told me what was bothering her.  “I was hoping I had a date lined up for tonight, but apparently it’s been canceled.”

“Sorry to hear that.”  I cleared my throat and sat up straight in my seat.  “But if you want some company, I’d be happy to have dinner with you.”

She chuckled.  “Well, Mason, if dinner was all I was after, I could just order a meal into the office.  But I can’t exactly call out somewhere to get what I’m looking for.”

So, turns out I was right about her needing to get laid.  But I doubted she’d be interested in hooking up with a guy my age, considering she had to be somewhere in her mid-thirties, and probably knew a lot more about having sex than I did, which was basically nothing.

Then my eyebrows shot to my hairline when she eyed me thoughtfully for a moment, then asked, “Mason, have you ever gone down on a woman, before?”  Once my brain started functioning again, after trying to absorb a thought like that, I shook my head telling her I hadn’t.  Then I couldn’t believe it when she smiled coyly and said, “Well, I think it’s time you learned how it’s done then, don’t you?  It’s always a good place to start, if you want to earn a reputation as being a thoughtful lover.”

As I watched her walk around her desk, hike up her short little skirt, and wiggle out of her sexy black lace thong, I thought I’d come where I sat.  Holy shit, I just couldn’t stop blinking.  I’d seen a few porn flicks, once my parents finally took the silly filter off my computer, just last year, but I couldn’t believe my boss was actually slipping out of her clothes right in front of me.  Wow, this was like, epic.  Nevermind when she got up on the edge of her desk, spread her legs open wide, giving me an eyeful of her snatch, trailing her fingertips up along her thighs, before she parted her pussy lips, even letting me have a look at her tight little hole as I watched her running her fingers up and down along her slit!

My heart pounding, my dick jumping, my eyes bulging -- holy fuck, I absolutely loved this gig.  I’d only just started here a few weeks before, and already my boss was giving me a flash of her snatch. And how cool was that?

She grinned, watching me lick my lips, just thinking how amazing it would feel to lick her, especially, there.

“You learn the right way to eat pussy, Mason, once word gets out, I promise you’ll have the ladies lining up to get with you.”  She smiled coyly as she kept fingering herself and started breathing funny as she explained, “Now, when you get between a woman’s legs, you want to savor her sex, not devour it, understood?”

I eagerly nodded, happy to lick that sweet pink cunt any damn way she wanted.

“Well then, how about you slip a finger into me and get me ready for a nice hot tongue bath?”

“Sure,” I said, standing up and stepping between her legs.  And the moment I sank my middle finger into the heaven of her tight wet hole, I swear I nearly lost my load.  Already rock hard just from seeing her spread her legs and give me a flash of her pussy, getting a chance to have a feel of her was almost too wild to conceive.

As I worked my middle finger in and out of her, I noticed she was getting even wetter and her breasts were really starting to heave as she murmured a little breathlessly, “How about you get that big, bad boy out of your pants while we’re at it?  Give me something to look at, too.”

No need to tell me twice, I got my fly unzipped and my boxers down around my ankles in a heartbeat.  And the moment Lexi got her first look at me, her eyes shot open and she actually gasped.  I know I’m a little on the long side at a solid eight inches and really thick, too.  So, if she liked big cocks, I figured she’d be happy with mine.

“I have got to have a lick of that,” she declared, grabbing hold of me by my shirt and tugging me close till she was face to face with my junk. 

Then she took hold of me, squeezing my bare ass in one hand and my erection in the other.  Softly moaning, her eyes fell shut as she lashed her tongue along the length of me from my balls all the way up to the glistening tip, before hungrily licking all around the swollen crown, eagerly lapping up the little bead of pre-cum oozing from my hole, she happily smiled as she swallowed it back. 

Wow.  I felt my knees start to shake watching her slide my erection along her tongue and then deep into her mouth.  She had me thinking I’d just died and gone to heaven, it just felt so good, and now I understood why guys were so into being sucked off.   

Looking down at her lips stretched tight around me, I couldn’t believe my sexy-as-fuck boss had my dick in her mouth!  And, if that wasn’t crazy enough, after this, she wanted me to eat her pussy, too!  This was more than just a wet dream come true, I knew it had to be the best thing that would ever happen to me, even if I lived to be a hundred.

“Oh, wow, what a lovely, big cock you’ve got, Mason,” she murmured on a breathy purr as she cupped my balls in her hand and began to massage them, gently rolling them between her fingers. “You’re so well hung you must have the girls fighting to get at you.”

“Um.” I winced, feeling slightly embarrassed. “Not exactly.”

She kept right on licking all around me, even as she looked up at me, puzzled.  “What do you mean?”

Figured I might as well just spit it out.  “I’ve never actually had sex before.”

Her eyes shot open along with her mouth.  “You have got to be kidding, with a cock this size, what a waste.  Well, then I think it’s time we ended your life long dry spell, don’t you, big guy?”

I nodded, relieved that she didn’t laugh, but even more relieved that she still wanted to get busy with me. “Yeah, I think so, too.”

Her eyes all dark and stormy and her voice sounding a little deeper and huskier, she told me, “Okay, Mason, then get back in the chair, and get your head between my legs.  We’ll start with you getting a taste of me.  And once you’ve got me nice and juicy, I think we’ll let you sink this gorgeous piece of man meat into me, so you can give me a nice hard ride.”

I had my hand on my dick, stroking it as she told me what she wanted me to do to her.  Eat her out and then fuck her!  I could hardly believe this was happening.  I was finally going to get laid, and probably by the hottest woman alive.  How lucky could a guy get, I wondered as I felt my dick growing thicker in my hand, just imagining how hot it would be to have sex for the very first time, especially with a total babe like her.

A while back, when I was still in high school, as we sat in the dark at the show, watching a horror movie together, I got a chance to feel up Mary Anne Casey.  At the time, I thought that was pretty sweet to get a chance to cup her breasts in my hand and feel her nipples pebbling between my fingers.  But she had braces that cut into my lip and made my mouth bleed when we tried to kiss, so that was as far as it went. 

But now, thanks to my sexy boss, I was about to discover what sex was really all about. 

My hands are big, so Lexis’ tight little ass fit perfectly in my palms as I tugged her to the edge of the desk.  Then for a moment I just stared at her quivering snatch, wondering again if this was actually happening, and if I was really about to get my first taste of pussy.

While I did my best to remember to keep breathing in and out, with her chest heaving just as hard, my eyes flared when she tore open her blouse and started tugging at her nipples right through her black lace push-up bra.  And holy crap, I couldn’t believe how nice and full her breasts were, practically spilling out over the top, never mind how erect she was getting her nipples, looking like two big pink erasers that I couldn’t wait to get in my mouth. 

Then, getting back to the business of me eating her out, she said on a shaky breath, “Flatten your tongue, Mason, and take your time sliding it along from my back hole all the way up to my little love button on top.  That’s my clit and it’s really sensitive, so go easy on it, keeping in mind it’s what gets me off -- that is, if you tongue it just right.”

Knowing how good it felt when I jerked off watching porn in my room, I couldn’t wait to see her falling to pieces.  So I did as she suggested, clutching her ass in my hands, I flattened my tongue and really took my time, slowly dragging my tongue across the warmth of her hot, slick flesh from her tightly puckered back hole along her quivering slit right up to her swollen clit.  Wow, I licked my lips after I’d had a taste of her, and instantly realized I was in love with the taste of her snatch! 

Once I’d had a taste of her, I just couldn’t get enough.  Almost tugging her ass off the edge of the desk, I dove in face first and gave her a tongue-lashing I knew she’d never forget, licking and lapping, poking into her hole with the tip of my tongue, sliding a finger into her, then two.  Till at last I had her squealing and shivering so hard, from the relentless assault I was waging on her pussy, I had to hold her tight to keep her ass from sliding right off the desk.

“Holy fuck, Mason! Are you sure you’ve never gone down on a woman before? ‘Cause, damn you’re good!” she gasped, twisting her fingers into my hair, and holding me tight against her pussy, so I wouldn’t stop driving her wild.

Still lapping into her deep, I shook my head, too wrapped up in the taste of her to even answer.

As she started to get off hard enough that I could feel her pussy lips tingling against my mouth, Lexi grabbed fistfuls of my hair in both hands and started tugging like crazy, making me wonder if I was going to lose some hair.  Basically feeding herself to me, with her thighs wrapped tightly around my neck, she moaned and started to quiver insanely hard, squealing and tossing her head from side to side, she cried out, “Suck my clit, roll that little bead with your tongue, you bad boy.  God, I’m so close I can almost taste it. Fuck, that feels good!”

Suckling her clit between my lips, I rolled the hard little button with my tongue, still sliding two fingers in and out of her delectably wet cunt, utterly lost in the taste and feel of her.  I decided right then and there that I was made to eat pussy and I was exactly where I was meant to be, buried between her legs up to my eyebrows, determined to get her off like she’d never got off before.

“Oh, fuck, here it comes,” she warned me as she tightened her legs around my neck, nearly choking off my air, ripping at my hair, she threw back her head and yelled out, “Oh, man I’m seeing stars, you’ve got me coming so fucking hard!”

The way her whole body started shivering from top to toe, I believed her, too.  When she eventually started to come down after coming that hard, slowly releasing the death grip she had on my hair, and the chokehold on my neck, I leaned over her, cupped her face in my hands, and surprised her when I smiled down at her and softly kissed her.

She blinked, opened her eyes, and grinned, telling me, “Oh wow, after a performance like that, I promise you’ve got a job here for just as long as you want.  Because now that I know what you can do, there’s no way I’m letting you go.”

As glad as I was to hear that, my cock was throbbing so hard, I knew I had to get inside her, if it was the last thing I ever did – I just had to fuck my boss.

Slightly gasping, and still fighting to catch her breath, she threw open her legs, giving me a bird’s-eye view of everything she owned, and told me, “I’m clean and I know you’ve got to be, if this'll be your first time.  So give it to me, Mason, and don’t hold back, I want every last inch of that big, bad monster packed in me tight.”

That was all I needed to hear.  I clutched my dick in my hand, nudged at her opening, and then I thrust my hips and groaned as I felt her pussy clenching around me tight, sucking me in as I pushed inside her.  Fuck.  After just one thrust it felt so amazing, already I knew I’d want to do this again, and just as often as I could. 

“Oh, fuck me, that feels good,” she murmured, digging her heels into my ass to spur me on.  “Now ride me, Mason, ride me hard.  Give me everything you’ve got, and don’t you dare hold back.”

More than happy to oblige, I took hold of her by the ankles and spread her open wide, till I had her spread open like a wishbone.  And just as she asked, I went deep and hard, chuckling at the way she squealed with delight, quickly realizing she was getting off on me already taking charge, and basically owning her pussy.  Just going by instinct, knowing she wanted it rough, I didn’t go easy on her.  I rode her like a beast, pounding her pussy with everything I had, slamming her sweet ass hard into the desk.

Looking down between her legs at where we were joined, I gotta say, porn’s got nothing on watching your own cock sliding deep into a woman’s hole.  Definitely had to be the hottest thing I’d ever seen, or felt.  I loved how tight she was, as I pushed into her over and over, going a little deeper with every flex of my hips, stretching her inside and out, with how tight her pussy lips looked stretching out around me, with me packed inside her to the absolute max.

As I ruthlessly plowed her, she just kept making the craziest noises, squeezing my dick insanely hard, clenching her inner muscles around me, while still tugging away at her nipples.  I could tell she was going to climax again, and I knew I wasn’t going to last long as I kept slamming her pussy, hopefully giving her the ride of her life, till I looked up and could see her whole body starting to shiver. 

“You want me to shoot inside you, when I come, or pull out?” I asked, breathing really hard, as my balls began to tighten and the most amazing electric tingle started running straight up my spine, till I could barely see straight with the way my dick was starting to pulse, like a second heartbeat.

Her eyes flared, looking alarmed.  “Don’t you dare pull out, I want to feel you come and fill me up.  And being your first time, I’ll bet you’ll shoot gallons, too.”

I had a feeling she was right, because I knew I was close, and once I spewed I had a pretty strong feeling she’d be dripping for days once I was done with her.

Just for fun, I ran my tongue along her calves, as I pumped into her a little harder and faster, making her squirm and squeal even more, knowing that any second I’d be losing it, and so would she.

When she put a hand between her legs and started to rub her clit, still tugging a nipple between her fingers, I rolled my eyes as I felt my dick start to explode and shoot off wave after wave deep in the depths of her pussy, just as she cried out, “Oh, fuck me, I’m coming so freaking hard!”

lorena_monz18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lorena_monz18

I shut my eyes and froze, overwhelmed at the sensation of having my cock pulsing so wickedly hard, with her clenching me over and over again inside her as I let go and came. My eyes rolled back in my head, shocked and amazed at how good it felt to actually have honest to god sex with a woman, as my balls let go and just kept shooting into her in a steady stream, filling her up to bursting with my seed. 

Now that I knew how incredible it felt to get with her like this, I hoped we’d be doing it a lot.  Like every chance we got, if I had my way.  Not only was I in love with the taste of her pussy, but her also letting me ride her on her desk was like a real-life dream come true, especially for a guy like me, who’d never so much as laid a finger on a pussy before, never mind had a chance to get my dick into one.

I looked down at her and started to smile at how wiped out she looked with her arm over her eyes, still slightly quivering as I imagined the aftershocks from her climax filtered through her, with her breasts still rising and falling pretty hard. 

Such pretty breasts too, now that she’d undone the front clasp on her bra, so I could get a look at them.  So nice and big, round and pale and firm, with the most perfect dusky pink nipples; I decided to make my dream complete I just had to have a taste of those, too. 

Leaving my dick still buried in her nice and deep, with her legs hiked over my shoulders, I bent over her body, cupped one of those beauties in my hand and flicked her nipple with my tongue.  Seeing as she had her eyes closed and didn’t know I was going to lick her tit, she jumped and then laughed.  “You know, Mason, if you make me come again, I’m not sure if I’ll survive.  God, I don’t think I’ve ever come that hard in my life.”  Then she lowered her arm and watched me.  Smiling up at her face I closed my mouth around her breast and started to suck, licking all around each swollen peak, enjoying watching her eyes going all dark and stormy again as amazingly, I also felt myself growing hard and thickening again inside her.  She dragged fingertips across my cheek. “Now I know why cougars enjoy getting it on with younger men.  You must have the stamina of a three middle-aged guys combined,” she murmured, starting to moan and thrust her hips up as I began to pump into her pussy again, while really getting off on the feel of rolling my tongue around her distended nipple, even giving it a little tug with my teeth.

So nice and juicy, seeing as I just filled her up with a pretty big load of cum, I could slide into her so easily now, and get in nice and deep; which she really seemed to enjoy with how she was happily licking her lips and squeezing me tighter inside her with every thrust of my hips.  “Wow, you feel good,” I told her.  Probably the best thing I’d ever felt in my life, had to be sinking into her.

“And so do you.  Now I’m thinking our new norm should be; we work hard together all day, and then once we’re done, I get you good and hard, then we kick back and have some naughty fun together at night?  What do you think, Mason?”

I smiled around her breast, sure that I had to have the sweetest gig in the world.  Not only have I been getting hands-on experience in so many aspects of the law, but now I’ve gotten even more hands-on with my gorgeous boss Lexi.  Especially seeing as I’m clutching her ass and tunneling in and out of her nice and deep, feeling my balls getting ready to explode and fill her up till I’ve got her dripping all over again.

Instead of giving her an answer, I leaned close and slipped my tongue in her mouth, and started sucking on hers till I had her wrapping herself around me, and clenching me inside her so hard, I knew we’d both be coming again pretty soon.

Funny thing, my dad asked me the other day if I thought I was learning anything working so closely with a top-notch lawyer like Lexi.  And though I’d never tell him, I think this had to be the best thing I’d learned so far -- how to get it on with a woman. 

The next day, back at work, after going over depositions all morning for an upcoming case, late in the afternoon, I sat and listened as Lexi went over the details of the will with the family who stood to inherit a small fortune in prime real estate, along with some pretty sizeable investments from the recently deceased wealthy matriarch of their family. 

Once she was done, and had patiently answered all of their questions, she stood and shook their hands, gave them her condolences and walked them to the door.  But the moment they left, Lexi the dedicated lawyer disappeared, and she started eyeing me with the now-familiar telltale stormy look in her eyes, letting me know she was itching for another hookup.

Little did she know, I’d done a little homework.  On my coffee break that morning, I sat against the wall in the break room, so no one could see what I was looking at on my phone.  While right under their noses, I was busy checking out some really hot porn, figuring she’d appreciate me coming prepared, so to speak, for our next evening session in her office.

Since the hallways were now deserted, and it sounded like everyone else had left for the day, I got up and locked the door, keeping my gaze locked on hers as I purposefully strode back to her desk.

When I said, “On your knees on your desk, Lexi,” her eyes flared and she bit into her lip, grinning, obviously delighted to hear me taking control.

“Funny thing, Mason, I was just going to ask if you felt like I’d coerced you into doing anything you didn’t want to do.  But from the way you’re acting tonight, I’d say you’re more than fine with our after-hours fun.”

I just nodded and showed her my teeth and again nodded my head at her desk.

Then with no hesitation, she got straight to it, got up on the desk, and got down on all fours.  Delighted to have her just where I wanted her, I took her seat behind the desk and pushed her skirt up over her tight little ass, groaning as I stared at the minuscule piece of red lace that ran down her body, bisecting both her ass cheeks along with her quivering little pussy.  I loved the fact she preferred to wear thongs, and in some pretty alluring colors, too. 

Getting right to it, I tugged her thong down over her hips and then down over her legs, but then instead of casting it aside, I smiled, remembering what I’d seen in the porn flick I’d been watching that morning.  I got to my feet, rounded her desk, took hold of her hands, and without saying a word, I used her panties to bind her wrists.  I loved how Lexi looked up at me stunned with breasts already heaving hard as she realized she’d be bound when I took her this time.

“Holy shit.  You are one quick learner, aren’t you, going from your first taste of sex, straight into bondage. I’ve got a feeling we’re going to have a lot of fun together discovering just how eager you are to explore all things erotic, my naughty little lover.”

I tipped her face up and kissed her, telling her, “Just thought I’d let you know that I’ll be in charge tonight, and I just hope you can handle how many times I am going to make you come.”  I tried not to laugh as I watched her eyes roll back in her head after I’d told her that.

I reached down and unbuttoned her blouse, then unclasped her bra and cupped her breasts in my hands, giving each of her nipples a sharp little twist.  And I liked how her eyes really popped when I told her, “And I intend to get my dick between these two beauties, too.” 

“Oh, fuck, Mason,” she murmured, when I got in behind her and slid my tongue along her slit, then pushed a finger into her to see how wet I’d gotten her, just from ordering her around.

I smiled, delighted to discover I had her dripping.

Instantly lost in the taste of her, I pushed my tongue in, and tongue-fucked her till I had her squealing and really starting to shiver.  Then I licked at her a little more, mostly because I couldn’t get enough of her pussy.  Standing up behind her, I unzipped my fly, pushed down my boxers, and jacked my dick in my hand, blown away by how hot my uber-sexy boss looked tonight, face down on her desk, hands bound in front of her, with her ass right at the edge, just begging me to slide into her and give her a good hard fucking.

I clamped my hands down on her hips, and the instant I got my big, fat cockhead inside her, she started to moan.  Fingering her clit with my thumb, I picked up my pace and really gave her a feel of my dick.  Taking her from behind, I couldn’t believe how tight she was, or how amazing it felt to really have to push to get inside her and fill her up. 

As I pounded her, her body jerking across the desk, she gasped out, “Oh, god, Mason, this feels so good, I can’t believe it.  How old did you say you were?”

“Nineteen,” I told her as I clutched her hips and slammed her against me over and over, using her body to fuck my cock.

Her voice shook with how rough I was riding her as she gasped out, “Holy crow, and already you’re this good?  I think my poor pussy’s gone into shock.  It just feels so incredible to be taken like this, the way you’re stretching me inside so tight.  Ooh, I think I’m in love with the sting of it, never mind how naughty this whole thing feels.”

I didn’t slow down, or go easy on her, because I knew she liked it rough.  And it turns out so did I, seeing her bound, with my wet cock sliding in and out of her, pounding the hell out of her pussy, giving her a few swats on the ass, both us sweating up a storm, I know I’d never experienced anything as hot in my life, or likely ever would again.  My legs were shaking it just felt so good, that I could hardly stand on my feet, as I came closer and closer to losing it and firing off one helluva load of my seed deep into the depths of her tight little pussy.  

When I bent my knees and switched up the angle, she tossed back her head and really started to make some noise.  So I knew I had to be hitting her just where she needed me.  “Oh, fuck, I’m gonna come so hard,” she warned, as her entire body started to shiver and shake like I’d never seen her shake before.

To help get her off, I fingered her clit and kept riding her hard.  Pounding her pussy with everything I had, a moment later she was crying out my name, and clenching her inner muscles around me insanely hard as her whole body let go as she came all over my dick.  Then with one more good hard thrust, I plowed into her as deep as I could go and slammed my eyes shut, blown away by the feeling of my balls letting go and giving up probably the biggest load ever.  My cock pulsed inside her for what felt like forever as she clenched her inner muscles tight, and worked at milking me of every last drop I had. 

Even hotter, taking her bareback, knowing I was painting her womb with my cum just felt so incredible, like I was marking her as mine.

Once I could finally breathe again, and stand steady on my feet, I took hold of my dick, pulled out of her, pressed a line of kisses along her back, and eventually went around and untied her hands.  Gazing down at her, I chuckled at how wiped-out she looked as I brushed the hair from her eyes, tipped up her face, and asked her, “Are you okay?”

Blowing out a shaky breath, she nodded.  “I think I will be when my heart stops trying to beat out of my chest.” Wiping the back of her hand across her damp forehead, she looked up and narrowed her eyes on me.  “Are you sure I’m the first woman you’ve ever been with?  Because I can’t believe that this is just beginner’s luck.  How can you possibly be this good at your age?  All I know is you really know how to get me off, like no one’s ever got me off before.”

Without even thinking, I swore to her, “Scout’s honor, I swear you’re my first.”  But then I rolled my eyes, wondering how lame could I be, letting her know that not that long ago I actually was a Boy Scout.  Only back then I was pitching a tent in the woods and not in my pants, thanks to her.

Slightly embarrassed, glad she didn’t do any more than look at me confused, I got back in her chair, tugged her into my lap and took my time and really kissed her.  And she seemed to enjoy us just holding each other, too, exchanging kisses after going at it that hot and heavy.

After those first few days of experimentation, every day was another adventure in carnal pleasures.  I kept testing her boundaries, thrilled to discover, as far as sex was concerned, nothing was off limits for Lexi.

Another day, we’d worked together long and hard from the time we walked in the morning, preparing for a big lawsuit she had coming up, and by the time she was done, close to six at night, she had a mother of a headache.  I felt for her as I watched her squeeze her eyes shut, and rub her fingertips around her temples, as she explained, “Sometimes I get these headaches when I don’t take a break, and work for the whole day.  I probably should have gone for a walk around noon, just to give my eyes a rest and get some air.”

Feeling bad for her, I got in behind her, took hold of her by the wrists and set her hands on the desk, and I took over and started gently massaging her temples.  Then I slipped my hands behind her head, till I was working the tight muscles in her neck and shoulders.  But when I looked down to cop a peek at her cleavage, and saw that her lips were parted and she was starting to pant, I knew that massaging her body would be an even better way to take her mind off her aching head.

Standing behind her, I slid my hands down over her shoulders.  Then I slipped the buttons loose on her blouse, smiling at the quiet little gasp that escaped her as I unclipped her bra and filled my hands with her, as I began massaging her bare breasts.  Gently tugging her nipples between my fingers, I drew them out, till they were nice and hard and fully erect.  Softly whimpering, and eagerly thrusting those big beauties into my hands, she licked her lips as I made her wet enough that I could smell the scent of her arousal filling the air, just from me massaging her tits -- which got me wondering if I could make her come from me toying with her twins alone.

Cupping her luscious mounds in my hands, I kept working her nipples, gently tugging and twisting till they were a good half-inch long, turning a nice deep shade of pink and really hard.  Bending my head, I pressed my lips to her ear. “You have got to have the most perfect breasts in the world, Lexi.  And I love how they feel in my hands.  And now I can hardly wait to get them in my mouth and feel them on my tongue.”

“Oh, wow, Mason, you keep this up, I’m going to come so hard,” she threatened, already anxiously squirming in her seat.

I turned her chair around, tipped up her chin, bent down and slipped my tongue into her mouth, while still gently tugging at her nipples, smiling against her lips as I felt her whole body starting to shiver.  Pleased to see she was so responsive, I could hardly wait to see how good she’d feel, in my lap, slipping down over my cock. 

With my eyes on hers, I slid down the fly on my pants and pulled out my erection, getting off on the way her eyes went all smoky and how she was moaning at the sight of me sliding my hand up and down along my shaft.  Before I could even decide if I wanted to take her in my lap, or up on her desk, she had her hand fisted around me with her lips encasing me till she’d sucked me into her mouth so deep, I could feel my balls brushing up against her chin.  Until then, I had no idea how good it would feel to have my dick hitting the back of her throat, like I owned her mouth, but man, all I knew was that I wasn’t going to last long with how good she was at sucking me off.

Grinning up at me slyly, her eyes never leaving mine, she let me go of me with a pop.  And I groaned at the erotic sight of her saliva, slipping from her mouth over my cock and down along my thigh, making me want to throw her on her desk and fuck her till she’d forgotten why I’d started massaging her in the first place.

Instead, I gently picked her up, took her place in the chair, got her straddling my hips with her knees on the chair on either side of me and told her, “Now I want to feel that tight little pussy of yours sinking right down to my balls.”

She nodded, bit into her lip, and did as I asked, slowly inch by snug little inch, softly whimpering, she worked her pussy down along my shaft, till we were both groaning and rolling our eyes.  It just felt so good to have her impaled on me, till she had her pussy resting on my aching balls with her ass snug on my thighs.  I knew I had to be stretching the hell out of her, with how deep I had her packed, but I also knew she’d told me she got off on the slight sting of me pushing my way inside her, till I had her air tight with my cockhead up against her womb.  So, I knew she had to be getting off on it as much as I was.

Her eyes stayed on mine as she put her hands on my shoulders and pushed down hard, lifted up and then started to give me a nice steady ride, till finally I took hold of her by the hips and thrust up inside her till we were both gritting our teeth.  I was throwing back my head growling at the same moment she was, both of us coming so hard, I knew I’d have her splashing on her chair I was filling her up so full, with what felt like gallons of my seed.  Considering how often we played at her desk, I was just glad her chair was leather, so we could clean it before we finally went home at night.

And that was basically how I spent my summer internship.  We’d work hard all day, while I’d keep my eye on the clock, anxious for our evening of sexy fun and games to start.

At the end of our workday, if she was standing beside me, to get her going, I’d slide my hand up her skirt, and slip a finger into her pussy, knowing she’d be wet, and just aching for a taste of me.

Often, it would be her that would lock the door and start things, too impatient to wait she’d drop to her knees, wrestle my dick out of pants, wrap her mouth around me and blow the shit out of my cock.  I really got off on her taking charge too, when she’d push me to the floor tug down my pants and slide her sweet little pussy over my dick and ride me till we were both gasping for air, and awash in cum.

We both loved our fun at night, especially when I’d strip her bare, and get on the floor with her sitting on my face with me eating her out till she was screaming and clawing at me and nearly ripping my hair out by the roots.  Then I’d order her onto all fours and fuck her from behind, giving her pretty ass a few little swats, getting off on the feel of control as I watched my dick slide in and out of her snug little pussy.

I’ve got to say, all in all, it had to be the best summer of my life.  I learned so much having Lexi as my boss and mentor that I understood so much more about the different aspects of the law that I made up my mind I wanted to be a lawyer.

Of course, I’d be back next summer to work with Lexi again.  Seeing as she was the best mentor a guy could ever have.  Actually, I decided I’d be coming back faithfully until I finally graduated with my law degree.  And I hoped by then, she might even consider seeing me outside of the office.

Lexi taught me a number of valuable lessons.  I knew that in order to play hard, we had to work hard first, which is a work ethic that will always stay with me.  But one of the best lessons I learned from her, despite what I’d been told, was that the key to man’s happiness often lay between a woman’s legs, especially when that woman was Lexi.  Because every time I got with her, was like a brand new fantasy come true.  And for a guy who was still only nineteen, it just didn’t get any better than that.

©Smuttyandfun2021

 

Published 
Written by Smuttyandfun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments