Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Neighbor

"A beautiful home"

21
10 Comments 10
19.3k Views 19.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words
I know, I know… sometimes I just can’t help it. This was certainly not planned but I'm so happy it happened. Honey, I know it breaks our “Don't shit in our own back yard” rule, but sometimes, temptation is just too hard to resist.

I walk my dog almost daily in a big field near where I live and a dog park not too far away, as well. In the last few weeks, I’ve noticed a gentleman with two large dogs. My dog seemed to like them and he and I would make small talk, but nothing too serious, just dog talk.

Last Sunday, I was in the field when I saw the two dogs dart towards my dog and they all began to play. Their owner came over the hill, chasing after his dogs, but he relaxed and smiled when he saw his dogs playing with mine. For some reason, I saw him in a new light. His smile was more seductive than normal and there was a twinkle in his eyes.

As we watched the dogs frolic, we began to chat more in earnest than in the past. He finally introduced himself as Greg and his dogs as King and Alpha. I immediately noticed a theme there.

I asked where he was from because I detected an accent. He said he was born in the UK but had lived here most of his life. When he told me where he lived, I was shocked.

“So, you’re the guy who bought that beautiful home? I love the way it looks from the outside. It’s so nice to meet you. I’m Rene.”

His home was worth millions so I knew right away that he was wealthy and wouldn't be interested in somebody like me, just an average girl. “I’ve always loved that house," I said. "You’re so lucky. I heard you got a great deal.”

He began telling me about it and I told him how jealous I was and that I almost went to the open house just to see it. He laughed and told me it was too big. I told him that nothing could be too big and asked him if it was true about the indoor-outdoor pool. He must have sensed I wanted to see it so he offered to give me a private tour.

All the time I kept telling myself this is just to see the inside of that house and nothing was going to happen. After that short internal debate, I took him up on his offer and we gathered our dogs and walked through the field toward his place.

My mind was racing, I just couldn’t help myself, and I began checking him out. He looked to be in his fifties with dark brown hair and a touch of gray around the sides. He had big brown eyes that really started to twinkle. He was a partner in a big law firm in town. He told me he lived with his girlfriend of twenty-two years and that she also practiced law. He was married prior to that and had one son who was already married with a life of his own on the west coast.

I realized that his son was about my age, and between that and his live-in girlfriend, I snapped out of my reverie and realized that I would behave, not necessarily by choice, but that I would behave. He would have no interest in me.

But, as we walked in the front door, I blurted out, “Holy shit, your house is amazing.” We continued the tour and I was in awe. I slipped again when I saw their pool, saying, “You must get your dick sucked a lot."

He laughed and said not as much as he'd like. We laughed as I felt the water in the pool and admired its beauty. He told me I could swim anytime I liked. I said, ”Awesome, you got a towel I could use?” He pointed to a cabinet where he kept them and I turned and said, "I’d love to swim in your pool."

This guy could have me anytime he wanted and I think he knew it. Of course, after my comment about him getting his dick sucked as much as he wanted, I think my feelings were fairly obvious. Still, though, he wasn't making the first real move so I thought, in for a penny, in for a pound. If I’m going to misbehave, I’m going to make sure I misbehave, so I thought I’d give him a little eye candy.

I was only wearing a sundress and I just pulled it over my head and dove into the pool. The dogs barked and I assumed his girlfriend was home. I said, “I hope your girlfriend doesn't mind, I'm sorry for just jumping in."

He said she was in the Vineyard so wouldn’t be back anytime soon. I smiled and did laps, making sure he saw my body.

IndraSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndraSweet

He grabbed a towel and I got to the edge of the pool and climbed out.

When I reached for the towel he held it away so he could look at me from head to toe. I laughed and he told me I had an amazing body before handing me the towel.

I thanked him and said, "I’m sure you’ve seen plenty better than mine."

He asked me if my husband would mind that I was naked in a strange man’s pool. I said, “I don’t see him here, and trust me, we have a special relationship, with certain, um, arrangements."

Greg laughed and watched me put on my dress. He said that he also had a special relationship with certain, um, arrangements, too.

Jumping to conclusions, I said, “Oh are you and your girlfriend swingers, too?”

He laughed and asked if I’d like to see the rest of the house. I followed him and we talked about my lifestyle and some of the fun things I had done. I was curious about him and his girlfriend and was about to ask when we came to a door.

He said, “This may shock you,” and he opened the door. When he turned on the lights I was indeed a bit shocked. It was straight out of 50 Shades of Grey. We went in and it was then that he told me that his girlfriend was not just his life mate but also his submissive.

I told him I was a sub, too, but not really an S and M sub. He knew what I meant.

I lay down on his spanking table and said it was nice. He asked if he could spank me and I agreed, slightly trembling in anticipation of being spanked. He came over to me and raised the hem of my dress high and rubbed my ass. The first smack came down and I grunted and he did it again. I cried out.

He asked if I liked it. I answered, "Not really," and he spanked me again. He asked me if I liked his playroom and struck me again.

I said, "Yes," and he spanked me again and asked if I loved sex. I said, "Yes," and again he spanked me.

He put two fingers inside me and said, "It looks like somebody is turned on." He spanked me again, this time harder, and I cried out.

He said, “You want me to fuck you, don't you?” and his hand came down again.

I cried out, “Yes, I want you to fuck me.”

He ordered me to take my dress off and proceed to the bedroom. When we got there, he, too, undressed. His uncut cock was average in size, but beautiful. He didn't hesitate to feed me his cock.

He told me that he knew I wanted to suck it the minute I mentioned that he must get it done a lot. He said he’d been watching for me and my dogs and that he had wanted to fuck me since the first time our dogs played together.

As I slobbered on his cock, he began to grope me. He lifted me up and we moved to his bed. He then began to go down on me in an upside down 69 so I could keep his hard cock in my mouth as he fingered and licked me.

He said he was sure that my husband wouldn't like me doing this. I told him again, that my husband wasn't there and I moaned when he got four fingers in me, making me gush.

He raised my legs and went in me bare. I couldn’t even think about stopping him, but I smiled, when he told me he'd had a vasectomy and that he couldn’t wait to dump his cum deep inside me. It didn't take very long before I could feel him filling my pussy and when he did, I came for what felt like the fourth time.

He collapsed on me, kissing my nipples and calling me a good girl. He rolled over and said he didn't expect this from me when he first set eyes on me. He told me that he and his girl were in a lifestyle where he was a dom and I was not to speak of it to anybody.

I proceeded to tell him about how we swing and that I love sex so much I go on adventures, but usually don’t play so close to home.

He said that he wouldn’t speak of our afternoon with anyone either but he hoped I would return and maybe play with his woman and some of their friends. He also told me that my husband was more than welcome to come along next time I walked the dog.

I was so excited. He told me that he hoped to see me and my dog again soon. I said, "I hope so too!"

The walk home was awesome as I felt his cum leaking from my pussy. I kept it there even when I was sitting beside my man that evening, Sometimes rules are made to be broken.

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments