Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Online Date

"I decide to try online dating..."

28
10 Comments 10
7.8k Views 7.8k
968 words 968 words

It had been a while since I was on a date.  I've been to busy with work to hang out at a bar.  I wasn't that much of a drinker either.  Anyway, I decided to try online dating.  I filled out the profile, found a semi good-looking pic of myself I could tolerate. And I posted it. Now, we wait and see if there is any interest. In the meantime, I'll browse profiles to see if anyone catches my eye.  I saw a few attractive profiles so I clicked the flirt button on their profiles.

A few days go by and nothing.   I think it was a waste of time.  I fall asleep. I woke up at 3 am. The message light on my phone was blinking.

Her name was Nicole but liked to be called Nikki. She was a few years younger than me, long red hair to her shoulders. Her pic was smoking hot!  It was a tight, short dress. Pink in color, white nylons, and high heeled boots.  That pic really turned me on.

Her message was a little innocent and a little sexually teasing.  She was horny but also looking for a relationship.  'Well, what have I got to lose,' I thought? So, we messaged back and forth for a few days. Our messages started out flirty but got really dirty, really fast. We decided to meet on Saturday.  It was Tuesday.

We agreed to meet at a hotel bar to have a drink and if things clicked we could get a room for some alone time. By the time Saturday came, I was a horny mess. All I could do was think about Nikki. Cold showers weren't helping. Sex was always on my mind, especially with her. It was so hard not to touch myself while rereading all of our messages. 

Saturday night is finally here. It's about time to get ready. So, I showered, got dressed and was about to head out.  Double check my outfit to make sure it was alright. Nice jeans. Check. Nice button down shirt. Check. A little cologne. Check. So, off to the hotel, I went.

I made my way to the lounge and surveyed everyone in there.  I glanced where I told her I'd meet her. Let me tell you I was shocked. She looked better in person than she did in her pics.

She was wearing a very snug little black dress. It was sleeveless, open in the back and I caught a slight glimpse of the top of her stockings.  She looked amazing. I walked up to her, she hadn't noticed me yet. I put my hand on her back and said hello. She smiled back and said, "Hi, glad to see you."

After a week of messaging, we both had one thing on our mind. We both want each other. I put my hand on her back and slowly move it down and grabbed her ass while we made our way to the bar.  She smiled at me and gave me a wink. 

CynthiaDolly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CynthiaDolly

We moved closer to each other. She had one hand on her drink and the other hand on my cock rubbing it gently. My hand went down to the bottom of her skirt and slowly pulled it up. My hand slid between her thighs and slowly rubbed her panties, which were quite wet. I slowly push them to the side and rub her pussy! As I began to finger fuck her, she let out a slight moan.

Her rubbing on my cock became more aggressive.  We were in a back corner so we were out of the way, so we could do whatever we want. Nikki unbuttoned my jeans and stuck her hand down my pants for a better grip on my cock. I picked up the pace of finger fucking her. 

Her moans got louder. She suggested going somewhere more secluded and I was fine with that.  I took my finger out of her pussy and put in my mouth to taste her. She was delicious.  I gave her a kiss. We finished our drinks and headed out the door, hand in hand.

We walked out of the lounge and down the hallway. It was after 10 pm. No one was around.  Nikki was rubbing my cock while I grabbed her ass. I spotted a vending area and pulled her in. 

We kissed and I pulled up her skirt past her hips. She slid her panties down the same time.  After that, her hand went straight for my cock. She started stroking it hard. Nikki bent down and started to suck my cock. 'Wow, this girl is good,' I thought to myself.

I pulled her up, lifting her by both ass cheeks and set her on a table. Then, without hesitation, I stuck my cock in her tight, wet pussy. 

God, she felt good. As I pounded her, she stuck her tongue in my mouth. My finger found her nub, which I rubbed feverishly enough to start her first of many orgasms.  Her pussy got tight around my cock. That only made me closer to climax.

I wasn't ready but it felt so good.  She was still in the midst of her orgasm, so I shifted my weight and entered her at a slightly different angle.  She moaned loudly and started to have another orgasm which started mine. I was ready to explode in her pussy.

Her orgasm made her tighter yet still wet. I held a lot as long as I could until I grabbed her ass and pulled her into me while I shot a hot load of cum in her pussy.  She moaned in delight when she felt it.  We both felt so exhausted that she didn't object when I suggested going back to my room.

 

Published 
Written by Markiemark2610
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments