Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The First Time a Second Time

6
2 Comments 2
5.1k Views 5.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"If you read my previous story, you should be familiar with the people involved in this one."

After I left for college in the fall of 1987. Jeff, Steve and I stayed in touch as best we could. But as is the case, especially when you're of different ages, it can get tough to do so sometimes.

The following summer of 1988, I was working a lot to save money for school and also started to date my future wife. Because of these two situations, my social circle narrowed a bit and Steve and Jeff were part of that.  

Two years later my girlfriend became my wife after becoming pregnant. So I had to leave school and head into the workforce. A year and a half later we added yet another child into our fold and at the age of twenty-three, my life revolved around family, work and the house we bought, about an hour from the old neighborhood. 

As for Jeff and Steve, we spoke occasionally on the phone and still got together a couple of times a year to shoot the shit over some beers, but nothing like back in the day. 

It was the fall of 1994 and I got a call from Steve that Jeff's dad had passed. He gave me all the pertinent details about the wake and funeral. Everyone that you expected to see from the neighborhood was there, paying their respects. It was good to see so many of the people from the neighborhood. It truly made me miss those times. 

It also made me think back and remember some of those times and some of the things that went on. 

About a month after the wake, I got a call from Jeff asking if I would be willing to help him move something's from his Mom's house. She sold the house and was moving closer to Jeff's older brother and his family. 

Jeff said, "We're having an estate sale the weekend of the 18th and 19th and I could use some help on Sunday, loading up anything that doesn't sell and taking it to the local donation center. Steve and a couple of others will be there as well."

First of all, how could I say no to helping out a friend? Secondly, I had so enjoyed seeing everyone and being socially involved with them at the wake, I could hardly wait to see them again.

I told Jeff, "Of course I will be there. I look forward to seeing you and helping out. Whatever you need, Jeff. You know that."

Jeff thanked me and gave me the time he was asking everyone to be there. That morning I told my wife that I wasn't sure how long I was going to be. It really depended on how much stuff sold and how much was left to move. 

I got to Jeff's around 10:00 that day. There were about two dozen people rummaging through the house looking at stuff. Besides myself, Steve and Jeff,  there were two other girls that we grew up with helping with collecting money and bagging things up. The three of us were helping people load up some of the bigger ticket items that were purchased. 

By around 4:00, most of the house was empty. We spent the next hour packing up a truck Jeff rented to take the remaining things to the donation center. The girls had left when all the heavy lifting started.

Jeff looked at Steve and I and said, "I really just need one of you to follow me to the donation center and then to drop off the truck and give me a ride home."

I spoke up first saying, " I can do it, as I could use a little longer break from the wife and kids before having to head home. " 

Steve was good with that and we said our goodbyes. Jeff and I dropped off the remaining house stuff at the donation center and the truck and headed back to the house.

Jeff had been sleeping there the last several days and still had some minor cleaning up to do. When we got back to the house Jeff asked me.

"Do you want to come in and grab a beer or two?"

It still wasn't too late so I agreed and went in. We shared small talk over the first beer and then Jeff asked, "You want to hang for a bit and we can order a pizza?" 

I thought about it for a second, said sure and then called home to let the wife know my plans. 

Jeff called and ordered the pizza and then said, "I'm going to take a quick shower upstairs and change. If you like there's another downstairs that you can use."

Now, unlike Jeff, I didn't have any clothes to change in to, but a quick rinse would feel good. So I finished my beer and went downstairs and took a quick shower. After toweling off I got dressed, but left my sweaty underwear off. I had just sat down on the couch downstairs when I heard Jeff heading down from upstairs.

I turned in the direction of the stairs and my eyes were instantly fixated on the bulge in the sweat pants that he was wearing. I could see from across the room that he was not wearing any underwear as his dick was bouncing around as he walked downstairs. 

Jeff walked down looked at me and asked, "You need another beer?"

I said, "I most certainly do." Jeff brought in a couple of beers and we sat down on the couch and chatted for fifteen to twenty minutes. During this time I couldn't help myself from occasionally glancing down at his lap hoping to catch a glimpse of that bulge again. 

The pizza arrived and we sat downstairs eating pizza, drinking beer and reminiscing about our childhood and growing up in the neighborhood. 

After eating two more pieces than either of us needed, Jeff got up and excused himself to use the bathroom. It was now around 7:30 and probably time for me to start thinking about heading home. 

As Jeff walked back into the room I stood up from the couch and said, "Hey man, thanks for everything today. I'm glad I was able to come over and help, but it's starting to get late so I should probably head home, as long as there's nothing else you need."

This part seemed to happen in slow motion just like the other first time. 

Jeff took a couple of steps towards me and I could see his right hand slide down and grab his dick through his sweat pants. At this point, he was a step or two right in front of me. Jeff took his left hand and placed on my right shoulder. His right was still massaging his dick. He looked me square in the eyes and said.

"This last month has been extremely emotional and stressful and I'm very thankful to have true friends like you that I could really rely on to be there for me."

I was touched by his words and responded with, "Of course, man. Not an issue. Anything you need, I'm here for you." And with that Jeff kind of got this coy smile and ever so slightly tilted his head down and rolled his eyes towards the floor.

As I followed his gaze down it led straight to his right hand that had not stopped massaging his dick. At this point, there was more than just a small bulge in his sweat pants.  

At this point, Jeff removed his right hand from his dick and placed it on my left shoulder and with the slightest of effort pushed down on both my shoulders and I instantly dropped to my knees. 

The bulge in his pants was now staring me in the face. Jeff's hands fell off my shoulders and to his sides. Without thinking, I took both my hands and reached up and grabbed the waistband of his sweat pants on both sides and pulled them down to his ankles. As I did this, his cock was pulled down and then when released from the waistband, it bounced back up so that it was parallel to the ground I knelt on and right in front of my face. 

Taytaynasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Taytaynasty

I looked up at Jeff in amazement of what was happening and thought to myself, 'Am I about to suck another man's dick?'  And without saying a word he took his right hand and placed it on the back of my head and pulled me forward.

I closed my eyes and opened my mouth and took his cock in as far as I could. As I started to withdraw it from my mouth, I took my right hand and grabbed his dick at its base. Over the next couple of minutes, I repeated this process of going down as far as I could and then withdrawing it all the way to its huge head. Jeff's hand never left my head during this time and the only audible noises were, more or less, moans of pleasure.

As I was coming off his dick this time, I pulled it all the way out, opened my eyes and took a good long look at his cock. This was really the first time I had seen his beautiful cock. When I had jerked him off as a teenager, the lights were off and it was always under some covers. 

I knelt there admiring it as it glistened, covered in my saliva. Jeff had a good sized dick. It was probably seven-and-a-half inches long and the head of his cock was massive. His dick and balls were cleanly shaven other than a little patch just above his cock.  I leaned back in and started to lick the underside of his mushroom tip and just ever so slightly suck on the swollen head.

Jeff looked down at me and said, "Yeah, keep doing that. Suck that fat cock head, you cock sucker." 

Hearing these word's of encouragement only made me want to do more to satisfy him. 

Now I knew what I enjoyed when I was receiving oral and obviously I had seen plenty of porn and seen what women do to men. So I figured I would just do those same things to Jeff. 

I leaned back and told Jeff, "Let's get you out of these sweat pants and have you sit back on the couch."

As Jeff did that I stood up quickly and removed my pants which had been restraining my rock hard cock. Now every time that I had jerked Jeff off before,  he nor I had ever touched my dick in any way, shape or form. 

Now my cock is actually a little longer than Jeff's at eight inches and about as thick as his up towards the head of his dick. 

Jeff sat back on the couch with his dick sticking straight up in the air. I knelt back down and placed my hands on either one of his thighs and then proceeded to lean down and engulf his cock again. My right hand grabbed the shaft of his dick and moved in sync with my mouth in a consistent top to bottom motion. My left hand dropped down and I started to stroke my own throbbing dick. 

Up until this point, Jeff had allowed me to work at my own pace. Now he reached down and placed a hand on the back of my head and more forcibly pushed my head down until I had taken the entire length of his dick into my throat and held me there. He was also starting to get more verbal. 

"You like sucking my dick, Michael! You've been dreaming of sucking my dick all these years! Take that dick, take it." Jeff kept saying. 

This talk was really aggressive and really hot. I was so worked up from everything that was going on and was stroking my dick at and fast and furious pace and felt that  I was ready to shoot my load. I took his dick from my mouth and said, "I'm going to cum, I'm going explode!"

Instantly Jeff replied, "Get up and cum all over my cock and balls."

I got up on one knee and was stroking my dick just over his when I started to cum like I had never before. I shot seven or eight huge streams of thick white cum all over Jeff's balls, cock and up onto his stomach. I continued to beat my dick as it softened in my hand as the last drips of cum dropped out of me on to Jeff' clean shaven balls. 

I dropped back down to both knees in between Jeff's legs, breathing deep and heavy from this amazing climax. I looked up at Jeff, who was smiling for what I assumed was his happiness for me as I just shot this massive load all over his cock. He started to chuckle a bit and then said, "Now clean it up."

He continued, "No using your hands, either. I want you to start with my balls and work your way up. Clean up the mess you just made!"

You might think I would have just got up and walked away or told him to go fuck himself. But I didn't. I didn't say anything. I just leaned down and placed my hands on the outside of his thighs and looked for the biggest glob of cum on his ball sack and started to lick it up. 

I drew my tongue over and around his entire shaven scrotum. I took each nut into my mouth and sucked them clean. I then turned my attention to the shaft of his dick. I licked it from the base to the tip. The top, bottom and both sides. Cleaning all of my cum up. Next, I swallowed the head of his cock and just swirled my tongue all over it.

I thought I was done when Jeff pointed to the pool of semen that had settled in his belly button. It looked like a vanilla shake there was so much. I leaned forward and slurped it like it was a bowl of cold soup. 

I leaned back with cum dripping from my chin and my lips covered in my own cum. 

I looked up at Jeff for his approval and he nodded his head and said, "That's a good girl. Now, why don't you get back to doing what needs to be done so I can give you a second helping?"

I said nothing. I just did what he said and went back to sucking his dick. I focused on the big head of his cock and aggressively sucked on that and stroked his dick non-stop.

Jeff started to squirm a little and I could tell that my sucking on his mushroom tip was bringing him to climax. Jeff placed his hand on the back of my head and said, "Take my load, take it, swallow my shit!!!"

With that I felt a hot stream of cum explode in my mouth, followed by another and another and finally another. Jeff continued to hold my head down as he pushed out every last drop. 

As he finally released hold oh my head, I gave his amazingly still-hard dick several more strokes and one last deep throat effort to clean everything up. 

I relaxed back on my legs, still kneeling in front of Jeff and asked, "Did I do okay,  did you like that?"

He smiled as he sat up and looked at me and said, "I did. Did you enjoy sucking on Daddy's cock?" I nodded yes. He then asked, "You want to suck your Daddy's cock again?" Again I nodded yes. Finally, he said, "Maybe next time Daddy will even fuck your pussy." I meekly nodded yes. 

With that, Jeff got up, put his sweat pants back on and said, "I really do appreciate you helping me out today. After you get dressed, you can just let yourself out." 

I put my pants back on, got up and started to walk upstairs when I heard Jeff call from the other room. "Michael, I will give you a call next week. We can get together for a beer or something."

I turned and said, "Sounds good."

As I was driving home I was reliving what had just happened. Not only did I suck on another man's dick. I swallowed his load, my load and accepted being called a girl and calling him Daddy. 

Published 
Written by Swindler09
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments