Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Real Big Surprise

"A guy and girl eventually have sex, but all is not what it seems."

18
8 Comments 8
16.7k Views 16.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Jonathan had been seeing Katie for about two months. She was loverly, calm, beautiful looking with a voluptuous body. She had large breasts that were perfectly formed, a small waist, large pear shaped hips, big thighs and and very round large bum. She always wore very hugging clothes, dresses, skirts but never trousers.

They had gone to museums, art galleries, concerts and walks in the country. They talked about everything, books, films, politics and relationships. They had lots of kissing sessions but never any sex. Katie wanted to wait, which Jonathan was okay about. ‘Maybe this was the one,’ he often thought to himself. He had stroked her breasts and fondled her bum, which he absolutely loved. She never let him put his hand up her skirt which he read as just her being a proper well behaved girl who wanted to take her time.

After a while this became so frustrating that he really had to make love to her. He couldn’t leave it any longer as she drove him crazy with desire. He decided to make a night over at his place and woo her to bed. He had made a nice meal, with oysters and expensive French red wine.

After the food they went into the lounge and sat on the sofa and kissed passionately. When he felt the time was right he said to her, “Katie, I think you are so wonderful and gorgeous that I really can’t wait any longer. I want to make love to you tonight. I am bursting with desire. I need you tonight, darling.”

At this point, Katie stood up and walked to the window looking outside and said nothing.

“What is the problem? We have been seeing each other for ages and I have been so patient but I am a man and have needs. Now is the time. I will be gentle. I promise.”

Katie turned around and looked at him and then sat down next to him.

“I think you are an incredible man, my feelings for you are so overwhelming but I have to tell you something that I have been putting off of weeks now,” Katie said with a sigh and suddenly looked really sad.

“Why so sad darling, I am not going to force you but ....”

“Jonathan, it’s just that, I, eh .... please, promise me you won’t hit me.”

“Of course I won’t hit you. What an absurd thing to say. Why would I hit you. I adore you?”

“Well, you might not in a minute. I am not quite what I seem. Please promise. If you don’t like what you hear I’ll just go. Okay.”

“Okay, but I can’t think of anything you could say that would make me want to hit you. The thought, really.”

“Good. Well, I went to the USA a year ago to have some things done to me. My boobs, my hips, my bum and my legs.” Katie looked at him to see what his reaction was and he seemed to be taking it unabashed.

“What’s wrong with that. You look great. I have no problem with that sort of thing at all, really. I just think that if you want ....”

“Please,” said Katie, resting her hand on his. “ There is more. I have been taking hormones as well. The reason why I have stopped you putting your hand up my skirt is that if you did, you would not find what you expect. I don’t want to have anymore surgery, I like being like this and wanted to find someone who loved me for who I am. I think you do. I am so sorry, but I am half man and half woman.

VeronikaTacher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronikaTacher

I think you know what I mean.”

This time it was Jonathan who got up and looked out of the window. He suddenly had a mix of emotions and thoughts. He had fallen in love with a guy, a cross dresser with boobs, a ladyboy he thought they were called. He felt shocked and the typical male disgust, but then he stopped himself and thought, ‘she was amazing. So, she’s got a cock.’

“Who else knows about this. I mean, am I going to be the laughing stock or just another in a long line of your gay lovers. Except I’m not gay.”

“Only my parents know. You are the first to be with me like this. I have got all the papers and I am officially a woman. You won’t have to do anything to me, I can look after myself. I will do everything you want. I am sorry, but I don’t want to go to gay bars or transvestite clubs, I just want to be with a loverly man, which you are.”

Her heart was racing. She loved him and now was going to be the moment of truth. Would he leave her? Would he be with her for a few nights and then dump her or would he accept her and could they have a relationship?

Jonathan’s mind was racing. He had fantasized about sleeping with someone like Katie but that was just in his head. This was for real. Could he go through with it. All these thoughts and many others cascaded through a very confused head. Then it suddenly dawned on him. It might be great. If he just got into it, he could have the best of both worlds.

“Are you tucked at the moment?”

“Yes, I am. Why?” Katie was confused but pleased he wasn’t angry.

“Would you untuck yourself.”

She looked at him and put her hand up her skirt and untucked herself. To her total surprise, Jonathan leant over and kissed her, sliding his hand up her skirt and started feeling her semi hard cock. He kissed her passionately and she got rock hard. He then slipped down on his knees and lifted her skirt up and pulled her panties aside revealing her erect cock. Without really thinking he moved forward and started licking and sucking her. As he sank her pulsating cock into his mouth, caressing it with his hands he realised that he really liked it and went for it.

Katie was amazed, he was giving her a blow job. That was the last thing she expected.

“If you keep doing that my darling I will cum.”

He kept going getting faster and more passionate. She was in heaven. Then suddenly the overwhelming sensation was too much. She felt the tingle and then, letting out a grown Katie shot her load straight into his mouth. He didn’t seem to mind and just kept sucking. Her slippery cock in his mouth, Jonathan licked and then seemed to swallow all of it down. He took her hard wet cock out of his mouth, kissed the tip and then looked up at her and smiled.

“That was nice. Will you do it to me babe?” He gave her a quick wink and sat next to her. She grabbed him and gave him the most passionate wet kiss he’d ever had in his life.

“My God. That was out of this world. I thought you were going to hit me and throw me out but instead you give me my first ever blow job. I am yours babe. Truly yours.”

They spent the next few hours making the most wonderful love and ended up spending the night together cuddling each other in bed, all night. It was the start of a wonderful relationship.

Published 
Written by LucyLou62
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments