Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Trip To The Lake

"Joe's little sister is lots of fun."

20
5 Comments 5
26.2k Views 26.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Every year about this time, we make a last trip up to our cabin on Big Pines Lake. School was going to start the next week, so we wouldn't be able to come up, as we had lots going on at school. It was my dad, mom, their friends, Harry and Millie and their son Joe and daughter Mary Lynn, and I.

We left the house late and it was about a four hour drive to the lake, so it was going to be after dark when we got there. Mom and dad in the front seat and Joe, Mary Lynn and I in the back seat. So it wasn't too uncomfortable, just a long trip. It had started getting dark and looked like Mom had dozed off in the front seat while Dad had some soft music playing on the radio. Harry and Millie were following us in their car.

I had known Harry and Millie and their kids my whole life. We had all grown up together, as they lived close to us. Joe was one of my best friends, as he was the same age as me, Mary Lynn was a year younger than both of us. We all ran around together and I was either over at their house, or they were at mine. We just wandered in and out, as they both were like home to us. 

It was starting to get tiring, as we had been on the road for some time. Mary Lynn had moved over and was resting her head on my shoulder, as she appeared to be also dozing. Joe was snoring away, out like a light. The sun had set and it was getting dark, so you really couldn't see anything inside of the car.

I had seen her naked quite a few times, as she had dashed from the bathroom to her room after a bath, but hadn't realized how much she had developed into a very good looking girl. Of course, she was seventeen now and she sure looked good.

I put my arm around her, as she snuggled up against me. My hand was resting on one of her breasts and I could feel the outline of her nipple though the thin blouse she had on. I slowly moved my fingers in a circulate motion.

I could feel her nipple getting hard and a soft moan came from her lips, as she pressed her body tighter against mine.

I slid down in the seat and lay back, so she could rest more comfortable on my lap. She moved over so her head was resting more in my lap and her hand had moved over onto my leg. Her fingers on my leg were sending a nasty message to my brain, that she was up to no good. Oh, it felt good and my cock was beginning to become aware of her hand, which wasn't too far from it.

I slowly unbuttoned her blouse and reached my hand onto her breast, so I could really fondle it. With my other hand, I reached under her body and unfastened her bra.

My hand was now free to be able to slip under her bra and fondle her nipple and breast.

Her fingers were beginning to move up on my leg almost to my cock and it was getting very hard now, so she couldn't fail to realize that she had was creating a hard on.

Her hands were now on my zipper and she slowly unzipped my pants, and reaching in, her fingers quickly found my cock straining to get loose. She pulled it free from my pants and started rubbing up and down on it.

In the meantime, my hands had moved down inside her ski pants and was gently rubbing her cunt through her panties.

She pushed her cunt against my fingers, and moaning a little, let me know, she liked what I was doing very much.

I then pushed my hand inside of her panties and slid my finger down and rubbed her clit. She was wet. I slid my fingers into her cunt and slowly rubbed on her clit, while moving my fingers in and out of her cunt. She was wiggling all over my lap by then.

She raised up and took my cock into her mouth and started sucking me off. Boy! Talk about a good blow job, she was really giving me a great one.

I could feel her climax, as I fingered her clit. About the same time, I blew my load into her mouth, so she wasn't able to scream, as she was also coming.

It surprised me that she swallowed all of my cum. What a good cock sucker she was.

She then raised up and pulled my head down and gave me a great big kiss, running her tongue into my mouth and sucking my mouth at the same time. I could taste my cum on her tongue. It wasn't a bad taste.

She whispered in my ear that I would have to do the real thing on her pussy when we got to the cabin.

We straightened our clothes up and regained our positions in the back seat as we arrived at the lake house.

Dad woke up mom, and then asked us if we were awake, as we had arrived.

LiliDiaz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiliDiaz

We acted like we had just woke up, so no one had any idea of what a good time we had. Joe had woke up and was rubbing his eyes. He was still half asleep, so had no idea what a good time his sister and I had.

We all carried a load into the cabin after Dad had unlocked it, and proceeded to get the wood stove lit. So everyone was busy getting our gear in. We had planned spending a week before school started, so had brought quite a bit of everything as it was a fair drive to a store.

It took about an hour to get unloaded and the lights lit. By then the cabin was nice and warm, as we had gotten a big supply of wood in the last time we were up here. So we wouldn't have to worry about that. Dad had fired up a gas light, so there was plenty of light to see by.

The cabin wasn't real big, but had a couple bedroom down stairs and a large sleeping loft up stairs. A big room which was a kitchen, front room, and dining room, with a big wood stove in it and huge windows was overlooking Big Pines Lake.

The folks and Harry and Millie would sleep in the bedrooms, downstairs and the loft was where Joe, Mary Lynn and I would sleep, as there was three full sized beds up there. It was divided into two separate areas by a wall, so was like a couple extra bedroom, Joe and I was going to share one and Mary Lynn had the other. The gals had put fresh sheets and blankets on the beds and as it was close to midnight, everyone was tired after all the driving. After we had a bit to eat and had filled up the wood stove, we all headed for bed.

As we didn't have any electric up at the cabin, we used flashlights and gas lanterns. We also had a solar collector on the roof that recharged our batteries, but that wouldn't be used till next day, so we only had a flashlight to see to get to bed, after we had gotten up to the loft.

Mary Lynn had the light and was shining it on me, so I could see to get ready for bed. Joe had already crashed into bed and had again, began snoring up a storm. I undressed while she held the light on me. I stripped down to my shorts and they were bulging in the front. I asked her if she wanted me to hold the light for her so she could get ready for bed. She said it would be nice. We went into the other side of the loft where her bed was.

We could hear the old folks already snoring downstairs, so everyone except for us were out for the night.

I moved over to take the light from Mary Lynn and when I turned it on her, I was shocked, as she was completely naked.

She spread back the sheets on her bed and reached and took my hand and pulled me over. Then putting her arms around me gave me the best French kiss, I had every had, while running her hand down onto my fully enlarged cock.

She said that she wanted fucked right then.

My shorts were off in an instant, as I layed her onto the bed and slid in next to her. Rubbing her tits and then running my hand down onto her cunt, I rubbed the lips of her cunt, which by then were so wet, my fingers just slid right in.

She had her arm around me, kissing me and her tongue was everywhere, while her hand was stroking my cock.

I moved my body over onto of her, as she spread her legs and then reaching down to guide my throbbing cock into her hot, wet cunt.

She was sucking while her tongue was all over the inside of my mouth.

I never realized how good a kiss could be. My fingers were pinching and rubbing her tits and nipples, she was so hot that I knew she wouldn't last long. It was a good thing I had my tongue deep in her mouth, as when she came, she would have woke everyone up, she came so good.

Needless to say, we all slept in the next morning, as I fucked her twice more that night. It was all I could do to drag myself into my own bed. 

What a good time we had at the lake that year.

Published 
Written by emersonbosworth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments