Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Week Of Pleasure

"Sophie meets James for the first time and decides she is ready to go all the way"

4
4 Comments 4
21.4k Views 21.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I scanned the train station as my heart beat a fast rhythm in my chest. I had arrived five minutes ago and James should have been here by now. I surveyed my surroundings again looking for a familiar face.

"Sophie!" I spun around at the sound of my name and smiled when I found the source. James looked just like his picture. We'd been talking for over a year and we finally arranged to meet today.

When he reached me I hugged him and he pressed a kiss to my forehead. I looked towards the row of benches and waved my sisters away. They'd insisted on coming with me to make sure James wasn't some creep. I appreciated the concern.

I turned back to James and smile again. "Hi."

He returned my smile. "Hi." He took the handle of my small suitcase and held out his hand. "Shall we?"

I nodded and linked our fingers, following him out of the station. When we reached the hotel, I studied his room, taking in the king sized bed, small kitchenette and a doorway I assumed led to a bathroom.

I stayed by the door as James deposited my suitcase at the foot of the bed. When James started to walk towards me, I leant back against the door. "So, what do you wanna do?"

He grinned. "Well I was thinking you."

I tried to keep a straight face. "Can't. Girl problems."

He halted mid-step and I saw him swallow. "Oh... well, we can do something else. How about a movie?"

As he headed towards the TV, I couldn't hold back my laughter. "I was joking, just wanted to see your reaction."

He growled and stalked towards me. He crushed his lips to mine, hands buried in my hair as he pressed me against the door. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rose onto my tip toes to get closer. When his tongue brushed against my lower lip, I opened my mouth willingly.

I ran my hands down his chest to the hem of his shirt but he stopped me before I could pull it off. I glanced up at him and quirked an eyebrow questioningly.

He stroked my cheek and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked.

I smiled at his concern. "Yes, I'm sure."

He opened his mouth to ask again but I stopped him with a kiss. When we broke apart to catch our breath, I tugged off his shirt and let my eyes trace the hard lines of his chest and abs. I licked my lips and looked up to see his smug smile.

I shook my head and trailed kisses along his jaw, as I traced the planes of his stomach. I felt him hitch in a breath as my fingers reached the top of his trousers but, before I could go any further, he lifted my arms up and pulled off my shirt. Before it even hit the floor he had my bra off as well.

He stared at my heaving chest for so long that I instinctively lifted my arms to cover myself but he shook his head and gently pulled them away. "No, don't."

Then he leaned down and captured my right nipple between his lips. I let out a gasp as he nibbled it gently and played with my left nipple with his fingers. When he switched, I buried my hands in the hair at the nape of his neck, pulling him closer.

As his ministrations continued I could feel the heat pooling between my thighs.

laurarivera
Online Now!
Lush Cams
laurarivera

He brought his lips back up to mine, from my aching nipples, and I kissed him hungrily as he backed me towards the bed.

James lay me gently on the bed and kissed his way down my chest and stomach to the waistband of my jeans. He ran his tongue along my stomach just above them before pulling them off, along with my panties.

His eyes raked over my naked body but as I started to draw my legs closer, he stopped me and met my gaze. "Don't cover yourself. You're beautiful."

I relaxed and he continued trailing kisses from my navel to my soaking wet pussy. He groaned when he saw how wet I was and ran his tongue along my pussy lips. When he reached my clit, I let out a moan and spread my legs further.

As he sucked and licked my clit I felt him slowly push a finger inside me, followed by another. He pushed his digits in and out at a slow pace, letting me get used to the feeling.

After a while of this sweet torture, I grabbed his cheeks and pulled him up so I could kiss him. "I need you... now."

He groaned at the want in my voice and pulled off his trousers and boxers after pulling out a condom. He slipped it on and resumed his position above me.

James positioned his cock at my entrance, but stopped before pushing in, to ask if I was definitely sure. I cupped his cheek and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Yes, I'm sure. I love you and I want you to be my first."

He smiled and said, "I love you too," before driving his hips forward. I let out a cry at the sharp pain and squeezed my eyes shut. I felt him scattering kisses across my face and whispering reassurances in my ear but I focused on the pain until it slowly started to fade.

I opened my eyes and met his worried ones. I smiled slightly. "I'm okay, I'm okay now. You can go."

He hesitated before pushing in the rest of the way. He paused when he was buried inside me as I tried to adjust to his size.

When I urged him on he started a slow pace, pulling out to the tip and thrusting back in.

As my moans got louder, he increased his pace until he was slamming his hips into mine. I wrapped my legs around his waist, forcing him deeper as he hit that perfect spot. I arched my back and moaned louder as he reached down to rub my clit.

The pressure of his fingers on my clit combined with his grunts pushed me closer to the edge. I tensed slightly as I got closer to my peak, listening to the soft slap of our bodies coming together.

I felt my orgasm fast approaching as he pounded my pussy and told him so.

"J-James... I'm gonna... c-c... cum!" The last syllable was a near scream as I started to cum. James continued to fuck me through my orgasm as I shook and trembled. Soon, the feel of my pussy milking his cock proved too much and he started to cum. His cock jerked inside me as his thrusts became more erratic.

He hovered above me for a couple more seconds before falling down to the side and holding me against him.

"Finally." He panted.

"Finally." I whispered. "And it only took a year."

He chuckled softly and pressed a kiss to the top of my head. I smiled and pressed closer.

Published 
Written by SMurphy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments