Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alone In My Room

"A first with my virgin boyfriend"

16
4 Comments 4
28.1k Views 28.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words
We were upstairs in my room, and I was admiring the trees outside my window when our conversation subsided. Ryan looked at me with his flat brown eyes and short, oil black hair. He wore glasses, but you really didn't notice them unless you looked hard enough at him. I usually felt like a midget standing 5'2" beside his 5'9". Even though we were both 19 I felt that I wouldn't be growing anymore, while he just kept getting taller. Lucky.

We were sitting on my bed next to each other and I hadn't noticed him leaning towards me, as I was contemplating how humid it must be outside. He moved my short bangs behind my ear, or at least he tried to; they were recently cut and had a bad habit of not complying.

He tried again and they stayed behind my ear for a minute...then swooped back in front of my face, so he turned my head so that he could see my face more clearly. I looked at him and thought that he was leaning in for a kiss, which he was...at first.

I closed my eyes and I could smell his body soap; so fresh, with that dulled outdoorsy smell that still managed to be very masculine. I felt his lips, but they just pushed against mine for a minute before trying to pull my bottom lip into his mouth. His mouth doesn't have much of a taste, which is neither good nor bad, but neutral.

He slid his tongue into my mouth and I could feel him poking my tongue, then he pulled my face hard against his and tilted his head to push his tongue deep into my mouth. I was focused on his kiss and his hand that held my head, so I jumped when his slightly cold fingers pulled against my jeans.

I heard a rough exhale from his nose, which was an obvious laugh. I opened my eyes and he pulled me down beside him on the bed, and then kissed my forehead once before looking down at my zipper.

He lifted the lip of my jeans slightly and peeked down, then slid one hand slowly down, searching and then slid under my underwear. His hand roved and found the opening to my vagina. He pulled his hand back as far as my jeans would let him, and then suddenly I inhaled deeply as his finger slid inside me.

"Do you like that?" he whispered into my ear and then kissed my lips, slowly so that he could conentrate on the rest of me.

"Yes." I gasped.

"Good." and his finger moved fast, then it was suddenly thicker, he must have added a second finger. I moaned when he curled them up when he pulled back. "I love it when you moan like that." he leaned in and I wrapped my arms around his back and then parted his lips and tried to rub the roof of his mouth with my tongue.

He shifted his weight and laid on top of me, gently supporting his weight on his free arm, he must be thinking he would crush me with his weight. I seriously doubted that it would feel anything short of nice to have him pressing down on me.

All pleasure stopped as he pulled back and pulled his jeans off, laying next to me in his forest green boxers. "Eliza, I want you to do something for me." I looked at him and waited. He sat up on the bed and then pulled me in front of him, then laid back on the bed and pulled his penis through the slit in his boxers, where it freely pulsed in the air. "Suck me?" I looked down uncertainly, since I had never done this before.

"Ryan?"

"There's no possible way you could mess up, trust me, anything will feel amazing to me sweetheart." I could feel myself blushing. I opened my mouth, surprised that I had to open it further for him, if I were to make a circle with my index finger and thumb, his shaft would be about an inch bigger in circumference that what I would make with my fingers.

I took his head first and the odd, bitter flavor made me want to gag. I peeked at him and his face was smooth, his eyes closed. I sucked as hard as I could on his head and then decided to run my tongue around it in circles. His features twitched. I took my free hand and started to rub his shaft, then took more of him in my mouth, starting to tug him harder and harder. He sat up and patted my head. "I'm going to cum if you keep that up." he said. "I want to save that for when I'm in you."

He kissed me and laid me down on my back, and then unzipped my jeans and pulled them down, and removed my socks. he laid on his chest and then pried at my underwear, moving it to the side and gave it a small lick. I gasped and turned my head to the side, closing my eyes. "Lift your butt up for a minute." he coaxed.

"Okay." I did, and then my underwear was off. I had never been eaten out before, let alone fingered, kissed...I had never blown a guy.

He licked my lips, and then parted them with his fingers and licked the very outside of my pin-sized hole, and then he stuck his tongue in me.

AilishFantasy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AilishFantasy

I moaned deeply enough to hear it vibrate throughout the bed. He licked and sucked away the suddenly appearing moisture I could feel coming out of me. "Wow...you taste so good sweetheart." and then I felt a poke that made me kick my legs into the air. He looked up at me and smiled deviously. He wrapped his mouth around a spot just above my vagina and I could feel his tongue moving around again and then I felt like he found a tickle spot because every touch his tongue gave me on what must be my clit, recieved a forceful kick in the air, and then I couldn't stop kicking because he didn't stop licking.

I was surprised my legs hadn't hit him yet. I felt the tongue move up my stomach and then his hands pulled at my shirt, pulling it over my head, and then like the curious man he was, he lifted my bra ever so slightly to peek down at my breasts. "You're so beautiful." He started to kiss me again and I could taste me on him, then his hands slid under my bra and cupped my breasts. His hands were so warm...and then his fingers started to trace circles around my nipples.

He pulled the bra off too and then sucked hard on one of my nipples and it was unbelievable how simple the pleasure was. He kneaded the other breast while he did this before switching off.

Finally he pulled away and stood on his knees, rubbing his penis until it was slightly straighter, and then leaned on me, his hand trying to guide it into me I suspect, but he missed a little. I felt his finger find my hole and then he kept his finger there, trying to guide himself into me.

He went in one inch before he was stopped. There was a thrust into me, it didn't get very far. He kept thrusting but hardly got anywhere, so then he sat down and pulled me into his lap, wrapping my legs around his back and pushed down on my shoulders while thrusting up into me.

I felt nothing at first, but then I felt a single pain...and then he got a little deeper...and then there was a stronger pain and it intensified the deeper he got until it was searing pain and I felt something tear. I didn't make a sound but it hurt so badly that I leaned my head against his chest so that he couldn't see my face.

He looked down at me and then laid me down next to him and he gave my vagina one good lick, then offered his penis to me and I licked it too.

He laid against me and guided himself back into me the way he had before, but this time, it felt so amazing. I felt a soft wall stop him as he moved past some slightly pained tissue, and he thumped into that wall three times before pulling back. He gave a quick thrust into me and pulled back fast, causing me to moan loudly and quite unexpectedly.

He kissed me hard and started to continue his thrusting, with each one I could feel him, every bit of him, and I massaged his back as he did this. He kissed my neck and slid his arms under my armpits and head my head, with his grip he could thrust better and I moaned and moaned into his face. He caught me mid-moan and I moaned into his mouth that was suddenly around mine.

I could feel him getting more defined...harder. I felt myself tense around him, and then snare him up, and he couldn't pull back, just go forward. He pulled back harder and then shoved himself into me.

I bit his neck and he grinned down at me. He shifted his weight so that I could feel his thrusts on my clit, and each one brought on an odd tensing all over me, and soon I could feel a pressure mounting inside of me...wrapping me tighter around him. Was that possible? And then I got so tight and the pleasure suddenly exploded out of me and I let out a single noted moan that hit a pitch I only thought opera singers could hit...it sounded like bells to me. A warm relief rushed through me and I could feel myself making weird tensings around his penis, which suddenly had a hard block running up it...to his head, and then suddenly I couldn't feel him in me anymore.

He kissed my forehead and laid against me, panting. "I came." he said, and then kissed me harder. "A lot of guys hate hearing this from a girl, but in reverse..." he peeked at me. "I love you." I was shocked."I'm glad I lost it to you." he added.

"I love you too, Ryan."

"I'm glad I got to take you first. You are so tight."

"No, you're just too big." He rolled his eyes and relaxed on top of me.
Published 
Written by kittylikeslicklick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments