Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Armand and Ashley

"A girls heartbreak is healed by her best friend..."

2
0 Comments 0
9.6k Views 9.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Armand's eyes flew open as the birds chirped outside, It was 8:00 AM. 

“ Time to get ready for school.” Armand thought. He walked into the bathroom to take a piss, so he could get rid of his morning wood. Armand looked into the mirror and stared at himself. He was 17 years old, he had light brown skin, he was 6'2, he had short black hair and brown eyes, he was also quite muscular with an almost perfect 6 pack. He walked back into his bedroom so he could do some push ups and work towards the perfect body.

After he showered, Armand walked downstairs and sat at the kitchen table with his father, and grabbed a cinnamon bagel.

“ Good morning!” Armand's dad said. “How's my boy today?”

“ Pretty good, how are you dad?” Armand asked.

“ Well, I'm perfect because your mom and I have decided to go out tonight.”

“ Where are you guys going?”

“ Oh, we're going to dinner and a movie.” his dad explained.

“ Well, have fun.“ Armand quickly lost interest.

“ Thanks, but that's not all. We're also going to a hotel for the night.” his dad said.

“ Why?” he asked.

Armand's dad just looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

“ Eww, oh god! That's gross!” he said, as he tried not to throw up the bite of bagel. 

Armand's dad chuckled.

“ Son, when your my age, you'll understand.” his dad said.

“ I understand now but, I just wish I didn't think too much about it.”

“ Alright, hurry up and finish your food so I can drive you to school.” his dad said.

He finished up his food and grabbed his book bag.

***

As Armand searched through his locker for one of his science books somebody covered his eyes.

“ Guess who?” A females voice said.

“ Um. Mr. Brunner?” Armand joked, referring to his science teacher.

“ Guess again!” the voice said.

“ Hey Ash.”

The person took their hands off of his eyes, and he turned around and looked at Ashley. Ashley was Armand's best friend since 3 rd grade. Ashley stood at 5'4 and 115 lbs, with creamy white skin, long and wavy blonde hair. She had deep blue eyes behind the glasses she had on, 34B breasts, and a perfectly small but cute butt. Ashley had a slight nerdy look, but not so much that people noticed, a lot people didn't know she was a nerd at all, nobody except for Armand. Back in the 3 rd grade, people made fun of her for being a nerd, but Armand defended her and they'd been best friend's ever since.

“ Hey, dumbass.” Ashley said, looking at Armand, making him smile at the nickname she'd given him years ago.

“ What's up?” he asked, shutting his locker.

“ Nothing, I saw you fumbling around in your locker, thought I'd surprise you.” she said.

“ Oh, can I borrow you're science book? I lost mine.”

“ Sure.” She handed him her book.

“ Thanks, your a life saver.”

“ I know.” She sighed, as she jokingly flipped her hair.

“ So, my mom and dad are going out tonight and they'll be gone all night. Do you have plans, I was thinking we could hang out, maybe have a Buffy marathon?” he asked.

“ Oh, that sounds like so much fun...but-”

“ Oh no, there's a but!” He interrupted.

She laughed. “BUT, I have plans.” she said.

“ Like what?”

“ Well. As you know, Tyler and I, have been going out for a month now, and I'm planning on surprising him tonight.” she said.

“ Surprising him how?”

“ I'm going to go to his house and tell him that I'm ready to have sex with him.”

“ Oh. I see.”

Armand never admitted this to himself but he was head over heels in love with Ashley, so when she told him this, it kind of broke his heart. He'd never told her because he was certain she didn't think of him in that way, and he hated the idea of ruining their friendship and never talking to her again. At this point he would rather be her friend than be nothing at all.

“ Yeah, it's gonna be amazing.” she tried to end the awkward silence.

Just as he was going to say something, they got to the door to Armand's science class.

“ Well, I'll get the book back to you by lunch. Bye.” he said.

“ See ya later, dumbass.” she said, as she continued walking down the hallway.

***

At lunch, Armand sat in the cafeteria eating his bagged lunch as Ashley sat down in front of him. She grabbed his paper bag and pulled out an apple and began to eat it.

“ Ash, why are you eating my food?” Armand asked smiling.

“ I'm hungry!” Ashley laughed.

“ Where's your food?”

“ Left it at home.”

Seconds later Ashley's boyfriend Tyler sat down next to her.

“ Hey guys.” Tyler said, before he kissed Ashley.

Tyler had long black hair, he was less muscular than Armand, and he had white skin.

Armand hated the fact that Tyler just interrupted them.

“ Hey baby.” Ashley said.

“ Hey, Tyler.” Armand said, trying to act like he liked his best friend's boyfriend.

“ What's going on?” he asked again casually.

“ Oh, Armand was telling me how his parents are going to be away tonight so I'm gonna be over there tonight.” She winked at Armand.

“ Oh, that's cool. I would come over, but I got a lot of homework so I'll be super busy all weekend.” Tyler said.

“ Okay, I'll be at Armand's place.”

“ Alright. Well, coach wants me to get to swimming practice early to do some extra laps, so I gotta get going.” Tyler said.

“ Bye babe.” Ashley kissed him.

“ Bye.” he said. “Good seeing you Armand!”

“ You too dude!” Armand lied.

When Tyler left Ashley looked at Armand.

“ What?” he asked.

“ I could tell you were lying.” she said.

“ Sorry Ash, but I don't like your boyfriend.”

“ You don't have to apologize for not liking him.” she said seriously.

“ Thanks.”

“ Thank you for not being mean to Tyler.”

“ Why did you tell him you were going to be over at my place, I thought you and him had plans?”

“ Oh no, I was trying to get him to think I'd be at your place, so I could surprise him at his place tonight.” she said.

“ What about his parents?”

“ I'm going to sneak in his bedroom window.”

“ Are you sure this is a good idea?”

“ Yeah, why wouldn't it be?”

“ What if you get caught?”

“ I won't.”

“ Alright, be careful.”

“ I will.” she said smiling.

“ Here's your book back.” He slid the science book across the table.

“ Thank you.”

Armand got home and tossed his bag on the stairs.

He plopped down on the couch and turned on the TV, he got up and walked into the kitchen and made some pizza rolls and turned on his favorite show, Buffy The Vampire Slayer. After about 5 or 6 episodes, he realized how late it was getting; he paused the episode and took his plate into the kitchen and washed it, as he put the plate back in the cabinet he was startled by a loud thunderous noise. Armand heard the “pitter-patter” of the rain, he ran to the living room room windows and shut them. After he turned a few lights on, he heard the door bell ring.

Armand casually walked up to the door and opened it, Ashley stood on the doormat with tears in her eyes.

“ Ashley, come in. What happened?” Armand asked.

Ashley walked in and hugged him.

“ Are you okay?” He held her in his arms, she was wet and cold.

IsabelaGonzalez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelaGonzalez

“Let me get you a towel.”

Armand ran upstairs and came back with a warm towel seconds later, Ashley was sitting on the couch still crying and now sobbing, he sat beside her and put the towel around her shoulders.

“ Now, Ashley, tell me what happened.” he wiped some of the tears from her face.

“ Tyler cheated on me.” she whispered.

“ Oh, Ashley...I'm so sorry.” he said, as she hugged him.

“ No, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I ever met him. I thought I loved him.” She said, as more tears fell to her cheeks.

“ Come on, your freezing, your going to catch a cold. Go take a shower to warm up, and I'll get you some warm clothes.” he said.

“ Okay. Thanks.”

Armand gave Ashley a towel, and went into his room and got some sweatpants and a star wars shirt with Darth Vader on it, with the words “Who's Your Daddy?”. He put the clothes by the bathroom door so she could get them.

Armand was sitting downstairs in his pajamas with a blanket over him, watching more Buffy, when Ashley came downstairs.

“ Hey...” She said, as she sat beside him.

He could look at her eyes and tell she'd been crying more in the shower.

“ Hey, are you hungry?”

“ Um, a little.”

Armand put the blanket on Ashley, and walked into kitchen and made some more pizza rolls, when he came back into the living room she was crying again. He put the plate of pizza rolls on the coffee table, and sat right next to her.

“ Hey, what's going on?”

“ I'm so pathetic, look at me.”

“ Ashley, you are not pathetic.”

“ I'm so stupid.” she whispered.

“ You're the smartest person I know, Ash.” he said.

Ashley hugged Armand, when she let him go she grabbed the plate of pizza rolls and ate her food. Armand laid down on the couch so Ashley was sitting right next to his feet. She laughed at something on the show and Armand just looked at her and smiled, he loved hearing her laugh. When she was finished eating, she put the plate back on the coffee table and laid down in front of Armand, so that her head was on his chest. Armand put more blanket over Ashley.

“ Wanna watch something else?" He thought she might be tired of his favorite show.

Ashley didn't answer.

“ Ashley?”

Armand realized Ashley had fallen asleep and he listened to hear quiet snore, and thought it was cute. He looked down at her slowly heaving breasts as she breathed in and out, he pushed some of her soft blonde hair behind her ear. Armand gently got up from the couch and managed not to wake Ashley, he grabbed the plate and took it into the kitchen and washed it, he heard footsteps enter the kitchen.

Armand turned around and Ashley was walking to the fridge, she searched through it looking for something to drink, she bent over and he couldn't help but stare at her ass, especially since she wasn't wearing any underwear as her clothes were in the dryer. As he watched her, she pulled out a large pitcher of iced tea and poured herself a cup, Armand just stood there watching as she was drinking.

 She looks so gorgeous, he thought.

“ What?” She asked, noticing how he was staring at her.

“ Nothing.” He walked back to the couch and plopped down.

Ashley sat right next to him and paused the episode they were watching.

“ Can we talk?”

“ Okay.” He said slowly.

“ Thank you so much. For taking care of me, I mean.” She said smiling.

“ Oh, I don't mind, Ash.” he said gently, putting his hand on hers.

“ No really, thank you so much,” she said. “I don't know what would have happened, I would've probably been alone tonight without anybody to talk to.”

“ You can always talk to me.”

Ashley smiled again and brushed her hair behind her ear.

Just as she was about to speak, Armand leaned in close and kissed her lips, but soon she allowed his tongue to enter her mouth.

Her tongue caressed his for the first time ever, as he pulled her in closer and laid back on the couch. Armand removed the shirt that Ashley was wearing and his hands began to explore her body which caused a small moan to escape her soft, moist lips.

Armand pulled away and began to lick and gently nibble Ashley's right breast, she pulled his shirt off of him. He started to pay attention to her other breast. She pulled his head up so she could kiss him again, and she slid from on top of him and slid his pants off, as he sat up, she slid his boxers down and Armand's 8 inch cock sprang from it's cotton chamber and hit her face. She caught herself staring at it for a second, but then she licked the tip and tasted the pre-cum, she instantly hated the taste, but she continued to lick the shaft up and down. He moaned, as she began sucking on his balls, and he moaned, as he felt her warm wet mouth go over his dick, as she began to deep-throat him. She started to gag several times, but she held in there so she could pleasure Armand.

“ I'm gonna cum, Ash.” Armand said, holding himself back.

Ashley continued deep-throating him without a care in the world, she licked his shaft up and down again and sucked his tip just as he let long white ropes of cum enter her mouth. Ashley struggled, but managed to swallow his seed and clean his cock. He pulled Ashley up off of her knees and picked her up and put her on the couch, he got on top of her and gave her a passionate kiss and slid her sweatpants down.

Armand peppered Ashley's lips with kisses and went down to her jaw, then her breasts, then her bellybutton, and finally to the puffy wet lips of her pussy. He lapped up her juices and began sucking on her, Ashley moaned and put her hand on his head. Armand kept eating out his favorite girl, and fondling her breasts, as she lifted her legs and put them on his shoulders, soon he started gently biting her and sticking his tongue in and out, and that sent her over the edge, as she had her first orgasm.

Ashley was shaking and moaning, as Armand crawled up and kissed her.

“ I haven't really...done this before.” She whispered, while he removed her glasses.

“ It's okay, I haven't either.”

“ I'm scared.”

“ I'll be gentle.” He kissed her nose.

“ Okay...,” she whispered.

Armand positioned his cock at her wet slit and slid it in inch by inch.

She cried out in pain as he made her a woman, and he slid himself in and out. He was causing her a lot of pain at first, but she soon began to love it.

Her pussy was so tight, Armand moaned, as he quickened his pace.

“ OH GOD, YES!” she moaned.

“ You like that, don't you?” He smashed himself into her.

Ashley wrapped her legs around his waist, as she had another orgasm, and dug her nails into his back.

Armand turned her around and began fucking her from behind, Ashley moaned, as he went in and out while groping her.

“ Mmm, FUCK YES!” she moaned.

He smacked her ass, as she moaned, and she loved it.

“ Smack my ass, again.”

SMACK!

“ Fuck me like a little slut.” she said.

He hit her g-spot and she started shaking again, and she screamed.

He did it again and again. Ashley put her hands on his butt and pulled him, so he would go into her faster and faster. She screamed again, as she was getting closer to another orgasm. Armand was trying his best not to blow his load in her right then and there. He looked down at her ass and smacked it, as his cock slid in and out, he knew he was going to cum soon, so he continued fucking her.

“ I'm gonna cum.”

“ Cum inside me. PLEASE”

Moments later, both Ashley and Armand came at the same time and kissed each other.

Armand laid on the blanket next to Ashley, and stared at the ceiling while he was running his fingers through her hair.

“ Can I tell you something?” he asked.

“ Sure.”

“ I think I love you, Ashley.”

That was when Armand and Ashley's friendship was ruined.

I need feedback!
Published 
Written by Midnight_Demon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors