Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

As If Out Of Nowhere

"The story of how I lost my virginity"

12
4 Comments 4
15.5k Views 15.5k
3.3k words 3.3k words

It was the summer after my high school graduation. I was 19 years old, 191 cm (6′ 3″), and had a pretty athletic body. Not saying I look like a model, I’m not ugly either. I’ve always been a pretty well liked guy, and had a lot of friends, many of whom are girls, but for some reason I’ve never been able to go past the friend border.

 

I was taking a gap year, and was working full time at a factory to earn money to go travel, and I didn't have much spare time to be with friends.

A girl I knew was having a birthday party with one of her friends, and they rented one of the bars in town for the party. Me and some other guys went over to a friend’s house for some drinking and ordered some pizza, and brought some stuff so we could crash there after the party. After getting a nice buzz going we called a cab and headed to the bar for the party.

At the party, the birthday girls were already super drunk, and since they had rented the place, the alcohol was pretty cheap, so we also got drunk rather quickly.

After a couple of hours, at midnight, the bar opened the doors for other guests who weren’t invited to the birthday, and we decided to go to another nearby bar that was a little less crowded.

At the other bar we met some girls from my high school, and since was the only one of the guys who actually knew the girls, I was functioning as the link between the two groups.

One of the girls quickly caught the attention of the other guys. Her name was Emma and she had just graduated like me. She was tall and slender, with long flat hair, and she was wearing very tight fitted jeans that really complemented her amazing bubble butt. We hadn’t had any classes together, but we had a lot of mutual friends, and we had both been a part of the last two years’ school musical.

I was talking a lot with Emma, since she was the one of the girls I knew the most, and one of the other guys named David was trying very eagerly to get in on our conversation. At some point, Emma stood up at our table and leant over to the other side to say something to one of the other girls. David was staring at her ass, and couldn’t resist giving a small slap. Emma turned around, look annoyed at David and pushed him away. When Emma turned around again, David grinned, and soon he gave her another gentle slap, but when Emma looked back at him he just smiled and pointed me. Emma turned to me, but instead of being annoyed, like she was with David, she just started smiling and gave me a gentle and friendly push on the shoulder.

David looked at me with wide eyes and his mouth open. “That’s not fair!” he said, and Emma and I just started laughing.

After this, Emma and I continued talking, and David started talking with some of the other people around the table. I noticed that Emma was starting to act differently. She was smiling at me a lot, and leaning into me all the time, and putting her arms around me.

After a while, the girls got up and went to the bar to get some shots. The guys were all standing at the football table at the end of the bar, and I was sitting alone at the table. After a minute or two, I got up and walked over to the bar where Emma and the girls were standing. They had just finished taking their shots and were about to go back to the table. Emma walked towards me and was about to lay her arm around my shoulder. Without any previous thoughts of it, I decided to take a chance and went in to kiss her. She immediately started kissing back and wrapped her arms around me. After a few seconds, we broke the kiss and looked at each other. One of her friends named Emily started talking to her. 

“Hey! This was supposed to just be a girls night. No boys!” 

“Relax Emily,” Emma said. 

“Yeah, just leave us for a bit,” I added, looking at Emily with pleading eyes. 

“Fine,” she said and walked back to the table.

Emma took my hand and started leading me outside. We went into an alley behind the bar and she pushed me into the wall and started kissing me again. It started out very soft and slow, just series of long and tender kisses. After a while, she started opening her mouth a bit more, and tongue started peeping out and touching my lips. I followed suit and soon we were having a heavy make out session.

After kissing in what seemed like an eternity she broke our kiss. 

“You’re a really good kisser,” Emma said. 

“Thanks! You too.” 

“This is so weird. I never would have seen this coming. Not with you. But it just seems so right.”

“I know right! I never thought of you this way before, but now you’re the only thing going through my mind,” I replied. 

“You know what? My parents are out of town. I’ve got the house to myself this weekend,” she said with a smirk across her face. 

My heart skipped a beat. Could this be it? Did I finally have the chance to lose my virginity? 

“Sounds great,” I said with a smirk as well, trying to sound casual, and not like a desperate loser. She smiled at me and went back into our kiss.

After a while, we went back into the bar. My friends came up to me, not knowing what I’ve been up to. 

“We’ve been looking everywhere for you. We’re going to call a cab and head home soon.”

I looked straight back at them “No that’s fine, I’m not gonna go home yet,” I said while trying to motion towards Emma with my head. 

The guys were drunk and completely oblivious. “Suit yourself,” one of them said and headed off. 

Emma was talking to Emily “We’re going home now,” Emma said. 

“OK. It’s getting boring here anyway,” Emily answered and downed her drink. 

Then Emily looked at me. 

“Is he going with us?” she asked, motioning to me. 

“Uhm. Yes,” Emma said looking back at Emily, trying to give her some kind of clue. 

“Fine, but he’s not sleeping in our bed,” Emily said. 

“What?” I blurted out. 

“Just go with,” Emma whispered to me, and then we headed off.

Emma and Emily were neighbors and they were living at the other end of town, about a half hour walk from the bar. While we were walking, I was having my arm around Emma, and Emily was walking in front of us blabbering on about every thought that came to her. After some time, Emma turned to Emily. 

“So. I was thinking. Could you maybe sleep at your own place tonight?” Emily stopped and looked at me quickly and then looked at Emma. 

“Oh! No way! You promised we were gonna have a sleepover!” she said. 

“I know, but I kinda wanna have the house to myself tonight,” Emma answered. 

It was clear that Emily wasn’t happy with that decision at all, so I tried not to interfere with conversation. After some convincing Emily finally gave in, and that’s when I felt my phone vibrate. It was a friend named Catherine calling. Apparently the guys didn’t remember that I didn’t want to join them, so they were walking around all over town looking for me. They had been texting me constantly, and just wouldn’t get the hint.

When we finally reached the house, it seemed like ages since we left the bar. I had been waiting anxiously to get to Emma’s place, to maybe have a chance at losing my virginity, meanwhile, Emily had tried to convince Emma not to sleep with me at least once every five minutes, and my friends kept texting me. Finally, we were there. Emily gave up the fight, and went over to her own place, and Emma and I walked inside.

Emma led me up to her bedroom and closed the door behind us. I grabbed her and started kissing her. This time, it wasn’t soft at all. We were going all at it. While making out, I started pushing her towards her bed, and we sat down. I broke the kiss. 

“I thought you should know this. I… uhm…” 

“You’re a virgin?” she interrupted my stuttering. 

“Uhm… yeah… How did you know?” I asked. 

“Your heart has been racing ever since I mentioned I had the house to myself,” she said. 

“Oh… Wow…" I had no idea it was that obvious. I tried to seem casual about. "Oh! And by the way, I don’t have a condom either…” 

“That’s OK. I’m on the pill,” she said with a smirk and started kissing me again. 

After some minutes, she broke the kiss. 

“Let’s get a bit more comfortable,” she said and started taking her clothes off. 

At first, I just looked at her completely baffled, until I realized I should probably take off my clothes too.

We lay down on her bed, wearing only underwear and started kissing again. My hands started wandering all over her body, grabbing her ass and eventually finding their way to the hook of her bra.

AriadnaLopez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriadnaLopez

I could feel her smile while we were kissing, and continued to unhook her bra. She got up and threw her bra over to the pile of clothes and lay back down again. I looked at her small breasts with wide eyes. 

“You like them?” she asked. 

“Uh huh…” I mumbled back, astounded by the sight. 

“I know they’re not very big,” she added. 

“They’re perfect,” I said while grabbing onto them. 

Emma just looked at me and laughed. They were small and firm A-cup boobs, with the cutest little nipples pointing out into the air. They didn’t poke much out, but still had a nice handful to grab onto.

We continued our kissing while groping all over each other’s bodies. Suddenly right hand found its way to my underwear and went in. I twitched and the sensation, as her hand caressed the upper part of my pelvis. Then her hand continued down and brushed against my penis before she grabbed it. My heart skipped a beat and I stopped the kissing for a brief moment. Emma giggled and started stroking my penis, and I slowly went back to kissing again and tried to concentrate on that.

Emma broke our kiss and looked me in the eyes. 

“Can I suck on it?” she asked. 

“Yeah!” I blurted out. 

She laughed and sat up and slid down the bed until she was straddling my legs. I was lying on my back, looking at her intensely. Her fingers hooked in the waistband of my underwear and slowly pulled them down. She looked at my penis for a short while and smiled, like she was satisfied with it. It was erect, but not completely. I was too nervous to get fully erect.

Then she bent down and grabbed it and slowly licked the underside of the head while looking into my eyes. I gasped. She licked again, and I started taking deep and heavy breaths. The she opened her mouth wide and wrapped her lips around my head. I gasped again, this time even louder. She jerked her head slowly up and down, and I threw my head back and started moaning. Her hand was holding the base while her mouth was going up and down my shaft. I could feel her long hair tickling my abdomen and pelvis.

I had never felt anything like this, but I couldn’t get fully erect and I wasn’t close to cumming. I was still too nervous. But this was one of the best feelings I had ever had.

After a while, she took her mouth off me and climbed on top of me again. I grabbed her, started kissing her, and the rolled around so she was lying on her back. My hand slowly moved down her body until it reached her panties. At first, it went over the fabric softly tickled her pussy. I could feel her smiling. I moved my hand back up a bit, and then went down again, this time under the fabric. She was completely shaved. I found my way to her lips and started moving my fingers around.

My middle finger found it was inside, and started exploring. Then my hand was by hers. She grabbed my hand and led my fingers to her clit. I got the hint and started moving my middle finger around on the small button of pleasure, and I immediately got a response. Emma started moaning and taking heavy breaths while her hips jerked back and forth. Every now and then I would lead my finger to her opening to make it wet and then return to her clit.

After some time I decided to start kissing my way down her body, taking some extra time around the nipples, always making sure my fingers were working her clit. When I made it down there, I removed my hand and grabbed onto the waistband of her panties. She lifted her butt and I slowly pulled them down, to reveal the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. I threw the panties away, and slowly moved my head down between her legs.

I started kissing her inner thighs, slowly working my way to my long awaited goal. When I finally reached it, I kissed and licked all over her lips, enjoying the sweet and tangy taste of her juices. Then I went up to the clit at started worked on that. Once again the jerks in her hips grew stronger and her moans grew louder.

I led my fingers back to her pussy and tickled her lips before my middle finger went in. I worked my finger around inside of her until I found a hard bud. ‘This must be the G-spot.’ I thought to myself. I started tickling it and was soon confirmed in my presumption. Emma breath quickened but still grew heavier and heavier. I moved finger out a bit, only bring it back in, this time with the ring finger as well.

I worked her G-spot for some time while I moved my head back up to Emma. I stopped at her breasts and sucked on her nipples for a while and then continued up to her head and started kissing her, she moaned loudly into my mouth while breathing heavy through her nose. Then she broke our kiss, grabbed my arm and pulled my fingers out. She took a moment to catch her breath before looking into deep into my eyes. 

“I want you inside of me. Now!” she gasped.

I sat up and positioned myself between her legs. I grabbed penis and pointed it towards her opening. I slowly moved it toward my goal, nervous and excited about finally losing my virginity. Then she wrapped her legs around me and grabbed penis. She guided it to her opening and used her legs to push me into her. The head of my penis went in and Emma gasped hard. I couldn't get any further, it was too tight. 

“Just go a bit out again,” she said, and I did. 

Then she pulled me in with her legs again. This time, I could feel her slowly opening up around as she relaxed her muscles. It was the most amazing feeling I had ever felt, and soon I was all the way inside her. She looked at me with a smirk. 

“Guess you’re no longer a virgin,” she said. 

I smiled at her, and slowly began to move my hips back and forth. She looked me straight in the eyes while her face changed from a smile to a look of pleasure with her mouth hanging open.

I slowly moved my head down to hers and kissed her, while my hips kept the slow pace. Then her legs started working again, pushing me deeper and deeper into her, while pushing me to move faster. I increased the frequency, and both me and Emma began to moan heavily.

I got out of breath and stopped for a while, but it didn’t take long before Emma wanted to get back to it. She grabbed me and rolled around so she was now on top of me. She grinned and climbed down to get a hold of my penis. In the meantime, my nervousness had faded and my penis was now fully erect, almost aching. 

“Wow you’ve grown!” she said. 

“Yeah. I guess I was too nervous to get fully hard before,” I added. 

“I like it!” she said with a mischievous smile. 

Then she got up on her knees and positioned herself on my penis, before slamming down on me. She was riding like her life depended on it. I was able to just relax and enjoy the view of Emma, bouncing on me with her small boobs.

At some point, though, she got tired as well, but now I had had some rest and was ready to go again. She lay down on her stomach with her legs together. 

“I want you to take me from behind,” she said. 

I straddled her legs and positioned myself to go inside of her again. The way she was lying, made her butt look even more amazing and bubbly than it already was, and it also made pussy feel so much tighter. I pumped away inside her, and after a while, I could finally feel my orgasm starting to build. 

“For your first time, you’re able to last really long!” Emma said. 

“Yeah, I was really nervous about that, actually. I don’t think I can last much longer, though.” 

“That’s fine you can just go. I like really like it when boys cum inside me.”

That was all I needed to hear. I made one final thrust, slamming myself as deep inside her as I possibly could while almost roaring. My penis was twitching and shooting out stream after stream of hot white cream. 

“Wow! That was some load!” Emma said. 

“Yeah. I don’t think I’ve ever cum that much,” I answered. 

“Well, I’m glad you liked your first time.” 

“I loved it!”

We fell asleep in each other’s arms. The next morning we had another session though I didn’t last nearly as long since I wasn’t nervous anymore. Afterwards, Emma drove me to my friend’s house where all the guys had crashed. They were still sleeping when I got in there, but when they finally woke I was just sitting there with the biggest smile, and I didn’t stop smiling for the rest of the day.

It turned out that after my friends finally realized why I wasn’t crashing with them, they had made a wager about whether I would get laid or not, only one out of nine were right. 

Emma and I kept contact for a while. But she hadn't been single for a long time and didn't feel ready to start a relationship already. Also, I was going to travel about two months later, so we wouldn't have had much time to start a relationship before having to be apart for half a year.

***

This is the true story of how I lost my virginity, although some details, such as names, have been altered. This is also the first story I'm ever writing, so feel free to give feedback.
 

 

Published 
Written by Llama28
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments