Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Autumn's Over

"I hate what I became."

1
2 Comments 2
7.4k Views 7.4k
915 words 915 words
I hate what I became. Some monster that I don't even recognize anymore. I did it for the thrill. The love. The love of being the seducer of men who come to me for a good time. They would send me a message, begging me to help them and I would oblige. Every time.
Don't get me wrong. I was still a virgin. Just not when it came to my words. With my words I would undress myself and kneel in front of them naked. I would take their pants off and run my nails over their already hard dicks. In my i.m.s I leaned forward and licked the tip before sliding it deep into my mouth. He came with my cyber mouth. They all would.
"That was great, baby," they would say, then they would log off. Every night they would come to me, and the same thing would happen. I undressed them, sucked them, they came, and went. They said they were my master, but we both knew better. They had fallen for "Autumn" my sexual counterpart who would attach herself to them and make them beg for more. 

But I made a mistake. I fell in love. He will be called Monster. Monster was from my home town, but he was older than me by a few years. I wasn't noticed by him until he came into my work. I was wearing a white gypsy skirt and white lace tanktop when he walked in, took one look at me and claimed me as his. He and I began to hang out after school and work, his humor and kindness drawing me to him. His blue eyes shined seductively the afternoon he picked me up from work. I was wearing the same white gypsy skirt and tanktop that is my uniform, my silver bangles bouncing on my wrist as he came up the porch and hugged me. He asked me if I wanted to go somewhere with him. A surprise, he said. I agreed to go and he drove us for hours out of our small hometown. Monster parked by the beach and said that I couldn't know where we were going so he blind folded me. I walked in darkness, clinging to the Monster's arm. By now...I had loved him for a month, and never told him. I couldn't tell him in fear that he would reject it just for some sexual fling like Autumn's "lovers". I was led to a small blanket on the warm sand. He uncovered my eyes before kissing me gently.
"God, you are so beautiful," he murmurs as he holds me against his chest, his heart pounding in my ear, "I love you..." he whispers before kissing me again.
 
The kiss deepens as his hand wraps around the back of my neck, pulling me closer to his hot, hard body.

LitaBrom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LitaBrom

I could feel his cock prodding my stomach, his hands groping my chest as he pulls my shirt down, exposing my lavendar bra. Expertly, he unclasps it and latches his mouth to my breast. I moan as his warm tongue flicks over a nipple, making it harden as he brings heat deep in my body. Swiftly, he slips my off my torso, his hands sliding my skirt off right after. I blush with embarrasment as his eyes scan my exposed body. Slowly, he runs his hand down my waist to my thighs, and gently he prods them open. With a quick pull, my panties fly from my body and his hand buries itself between my legs. I cry out as he slides one finger deep into me. In and out and in and out, he pushes while his tongue repeats the motion in my mouth, surpressing my cries as I feel myself reach closer to orgasms.
Suddenly, he removes his finger and kisses his way down my body, until he reaches there. I cry out as his tongue flicks between my folds, prodding its way deeper and deeper as I squirm underneath his mouth. Ecstasy blasts through me as I tremble through my orgasm, my body releasing juices into his mouth. I blush again as he laps them up, his finger pushing in me as his tongue cleans me. Moaning, I sit up and try to reach for him, for his cock, like "Autumn" does all the time online. But he stops me. He ties my hands with the blind fold from before and pins my body down.
 
"You are mine, baby," he growls, his eyes glowing seductively as he dips his black hair covered head between my legs again as his tongue continues to eat me out. As I am about to cum for the second time, he takes his face away from between my legs before coming up and kissing me roughly. His primitive behavior is what shocks me the most. Slowly, he penetrates me, his large dick pressing against my barrier...and instantly breaking it. I gasp in pain and claw into his back, his movement freezing as my body adjusts to all of him being inside me. He starts a gentle movement, in and out. In and out. He speeds up and pushes harder, my moans getting louder and louder as I feel the orgasms building in me.

He gave me three that day. And hundreds more since then.
Autumn is over. Her "lovers" can stop begging for me because I won't do it anymore when I am with Monster.
Published 
Written by autumnXXX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments