Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Big And Beautiful

"“Oh she’s all yours. Hope you’ve got a condom.”"

9
4 Comments 4
16.3k Views 16.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words
It allstarted my Junior year of high school, on the end-of-the-year band and choir trip to Washington, DC. I was seventeen, with short black hair, and a dark complexion. I was on the heavy side, okay, I was huge. But I wore my weight with pride, I didn’t want to be a teenie tiny stick. I was proud of my curves, and the weight brought with it a large ass and size D boobs. If you ask me, that’s nothing for guys to turn away from. Unfortunately, I went to school with all the guys that did. I’m that one awkward fat chick that just sits around watching all of her friends make out with their boyfriends while she just sips at a milkshake.

Someone tapped me on my shoulder, I looked but there was no one there. I went blank faced and said, “Hi, Damien.”

“Dammit, how’d you know it was me?” He asked as I turned to face him. I can’t lie I’ve had a crush on him since the beginning of this year when we started talking, he was sort of a good friend now. He was gorgeous, chocolate skin and eyes, hair that he kept shaved off, and he was built. He wasn’t the tallest, but he was taller than me, so that was just perfect for me. Plus, he was a senior. Eighteen and sexy as all hell.

“You’re the only person who does it to me. And I saw your shirt.” He was wearing a red plaid button-down. He hugged me, squeezing around my waist. This would have been amazing, if I didn’t have to pee so badly.

“Alright alright, nice. Now, seeing as this is our last night in DC, a bunch of us seniors are sneaking out tonight. And Mr. Brown’s helping us. He’s gonna tape us all back in. You wanna go?”

“Yes. “ I blurted without thinking. “Uhm, I mean, can I bring Christine and Marie?” Those were my two best friends and my roommates for the trip. I can’t possibly go without them at my sides.

“Sure, but I might steal ya.” He laughed. I wasn’t quite sure how to take that, so I just laughed and went with it. My bladder started nagging at me though.

“Alright. Well, uh, I really have to pee. Do you know where the bathroom’s at?”

“Yeah, come on, I’ll show you where.” We were at the Air and Space museum, and I had no clue where I was going. I was glad to be alone with him for a bit. I looked up at him, wishing that he’d somehow want me the way I wanted him. My hand brushed his accidentally, instead of ignoring it, he took my hand. My breath went a little ragged for a while. “You okay?”

“Yeah. Just allergies.” I lied quickly. He bought it, thank God! We got to the restrooms finally.

“I’ll wait here.”

“Oh, you’re not coming in, too?” I teased. “Lotta things can happen in a bathroom, Damien.” I winked, he chuckled.

“Oh, and what kind of things are those?” He flirted back. Damn, I’ve never gotten this far with a guy before… Uh think quickly Maya! I stepped closer and brought my face just inches from his. “I’ve been told… people, you know.”

“No I don’t. Why don’t you clarify?” My head spun, I could practically taste the mintiness of his gum.

“They… poop.” I rushed into the ladies’ room laughing. After I took care of business, I waited a while before washing my hands. I wanted to see how long he’d wait for me. After washing them, I did my makeup. Some eyeliner and mascara and gloss. I went out, he was still there.

“Jeez, what were you doing?”

“Sorry, couldn’t find my mascara.” I told him.

Emma_Lares
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Lares

He examined me.

“Why do you wear makeup? You look better without it.” My heart jumped a little bit.

“You think so?” He got closer to me. Closer than any guy had ever gotten before. I shut my eyes.

“I know so.” He kissed me softly. Or at least, it started that way. He pushed us into the bathroom. It was single person, so he locked it. “Take off the makeup. Except that gloss. I like that.” I complied, washing my face and getting it off. I reapplied the gloss afterward.

“Better?” I asked. He got close again and grabbed me.

“Yup.” He kissed me again, rougher this time. I was enjoying myself thoroughly, and he had his hands all over me, so I guess he was, too. When he started putting his hands up my shirt, I pushed him off, and checked my phone. It was 3:00.

“We gotta go, we’ll be late for the buses.” I hurried out to my bus, all girl, to hide. Did that really just happen? My God. What the hell am I going to do tonight at that party?

“Maya, are you sure this is gonna be okay?” Marie worried as we got ready, she’s a small blonde girl. Straight A student, the “goodie two-shoes” of my group of friends. So pretty, but so undateable. High standards, and she’s got that “boys are too stupid attitude.”

“Yes, Damien wouldn’t lie to me. This I know.”

“Yeah, calm down ya goodie goodie.” Christine said. She’s blonde too, dirty blonde, and she’s tall. I’d like to say that she’s the whore, but that’s rude. So I’ll just say that she’s very social. “It’ll be fine. What’re they gonna do? Send us home? It’s the last night. LET’S GO”

“Fine…” She said.

I came out of the bathroom, ready to go. ”How do I look?”

“Daaaaaammmmn!! Who are you?!”

“Is it okay?”

“May, you’re still a virgin right?” I nodded. “Ha, not for long.”

“Shut up! Seniors don’t like me…”

“Damien sure does.” She hinted.

“Oh my gosh. Let’s just go.”

We showed up around midnight, the party was down in the parking lot, not the best spot, but it sure worked for the drugs and alcohol that were getting passed around. We stayed away, Damien caught up to us a few minutes after we got there.

“Ladies,” He started. He looked me over. “You look gorgeous.”

“Yeah right.” I snorted. “I look like an elephant in a tight dress.”

“That’d be one sexy elephant. Do you two mind if I borrow Maya for the night?”

“Oh she’s all yours. Hope you’ve got a condom.” Christine joked. I widened my eyes at her and hurried away with Damien.

He took me back into the hotel, to his room. “I’d rather just hang out here with you.” He said, he sat on one of the beds, I sat on the other. I felt awkward. “Can I ask a few personal questions?”

“Uh, sure, go for it.” What could he possibly ask? I tell him everything.

“Why are you still single?” I gestured at my body.

“Guys don’t go for my kind. I’m disgusting.” He got up and came over to kiss me again, just like that afternoon. Rough, forceful and passionate. I kissed back with everything.

“You’re fucking beautiful. You hear me? I don’t wanna hear anything about your weight come up in conversation ever again. Cause you know what? Fat or not, I want you. I want you in every single way.”

“Oh my…” He went back to kissing me. Oh my gosh! Is this happening? Am I finally getting it all? Yes!

The door opened. I looked over, Mr. Brown was there, Looking at us. Oh no!

To be continued…

Published 
Written by PhatAndFabulous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments