Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

chapter 1 - Finally getting what I want.

"after 6 years of waiting I finally get what I yearn for."

8
4 Comments 4
10.8k Views 10.8k
788 words 788 words
I first met charlie a couple of years ago. He was a friend of the family, and the first time I laid eyes on him I knew I was smitten. We grew closer over the course of around 3 years and eventually I built up the courage to tell him I liked him. He declined my offer to become 'more than friends,' but at the age of just seventeen I knew we were both young and fragile, so decided I would just live with him being my friend. That was okay for another couple of years, and I would do anything to be close to him. As we grew older, I started to notice him a little more each time I saw him. He had recently started working out and at the age of eighteen and me being nineteen, I could tell he was sexier than he had ever been, in my eyes.

His fine brown hair, hazel eyes and muscular frame excited me and I knew my sexual attraction was growing towards him. Of course he was totally oblivious to the fact that I liked him, even after I had told him back when I was seventeen.

My heart sank when I found out he was in a relationship with a girl, who he'd been seeing for around a year, But even still knowing he was taken I couldn't resist the urge to dress up to flatter him and make him notice me more.

I began to notice than when we were alone he would be playful with me a lot more than usual and would tease and flirt with me somewhat more than I expected. However, I never expected what was about to happen.

It was a Friday night, and me, Charlie, and a few friends, were going out for a midnight drive. As we raced round the country lanes I felt an adrenaline rush I'd never felt before, (It was either that or the sexual tension between me and charlie at the fact we were alone in his car.) We pulled over and Charlie looked confused.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I've lost the others!" he panicked.

"Its okay, ill plug my phone in your fag lighter so I can ring them," I replied.

"Thank god! Your a lifesaver," he giggled.

We sat in silence for a few moments and I noticed his gaze was in the direction of where I was sitting, perked on his passenger car seat.

"Looking for something?" I smirked.

"No," he replied shyly, "just you look really nice tonight, I've never seen you in a skirt."

I was dressed in a black silk skater skirt which I wore with a pair of black vans and my denim shirt topped with a big gold necklace.

"Oh god!" I blushed, not knowing how to reply to the compliment.

NinaLuke
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaLuke

I didn't want to seem like I was thinking about what he said too much but I wanted him to know I heard it loud and clear.

"What are we going to do to pass time?" he said changing the subject.

"Looks like were gonna have to sit in silence," I mumbled under my breath.

We sat for a while and then I jumped in the back for a lie down while I waited for my phone to charge enough for me to call out, before I knew it I was asleep.

I got woke by a strange feeling on my leg, It felt like someone's hand touching my skin.

"AH!" I jumped up in shock.

"Sorry," Charlie teased, "I couldn't help myself."

"Haha, That's fine, I thought it was someone else. You scared me." I laughed, Trying to calm myself down.

"Oh, so you don't mind that its me then?" he smiled.

"Honestly, No," I said bravely.

"Wow, that is erm, inviting."

"Really? Well consider It an invite then."

Charlie looked up in amazement, as if to ask for permission to do it again.

"Charlie right now, I would give anything for," I was quickly interrupted by a kiss.

I felt his smooth pursed lips on mine; inviting my tongue to enter his mouth. I kiss back and then slowly move my lips from locking with his.

"Charlie, You have a girlfriend!" I gasped.

"Listen, I don't want her. The only reason I'm with her is to fool myself into forgetting that your the one iv actually wanted to be with for years now. I thought getting a girlfriend would make me forget about you!" he sighed.

He didn't have to say another word, I had waited for this for so long and now I would finally get the chance to have what my mind and body had craved for so long, his body.

Published 
Written by SexyMama19
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments