Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Charlene

"Charlene was 5'3, blonde hair and was very sexy and what she did was..."

5
2 Comments 2
7.6k Views 7.6k
601 words 601 words
A long, long time ago in a state far away...

I had met this great girl, Charlene, over the summer. She was 5'3", blonde hair and was very sexy. However the thing that attracted me to her was that she made me feel so comfortable. I could be myself. No games, just relaxation and enjoyment anytime I was with her. She seemed interested in me. Although I was 20, I was still a virgin. I had made it to second base a couple of times but since I didn't really fit in high school I mainly just drifted through and kept to myself. Basically I hated high school. Then I went off to college. Freshman year, nothing. Sophomore year, I met this very pretty girl and we dated for a few months until she dumped and crushed me. After that I struggled to finish the year and went home for the summer. Got a job, so mainly I worked and played basketball with some friends. Once I met Charlene, I started spending my free time at the state park where she worked in the concession stand. She was so pleasant to be around. I remember talking to her at her work or on the phone. We talked a lot.

Then in early August, it was time for the Washington County Fair so we went to spend some time together. We walked hand in hand around the fair. We walked around, laughed, had some fun. After a while, we went back to my car which luckily had a front bench seat. We started kissing and making out. As my hands started exploring, I rubbed her back and then got a few quick rubs against her breasts. My heart was racing. My hands finally got under her shirt and I was touching SKIN! WOW! While still kissing, I worked my way up the her back and finally unhooked her bra.

SalomeJade
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalomeJade

She allowed me to remove her shirt and bra and I was in second base heaven, suckling her 34C breasts. My hands started explored new territory and soon she let me take off her pants and underwear. I had no clue what to do, but I remember going down on her. I lick her pussy and clit a bit but being somewhat clueless, I wish I could say she had a tremendous orgasm but sadly, no that was not the case. I licked for a while and somehow we switched positions. The next thing I knew she was holding my raging hard on. Then she lowered her head and starting sucking me. Oh WOW. I had never felt anything like it and I LIKED it. I really liked it. And she was good, very good. She sucked me for a few minutes, licking and bobbing up and down until I exploded into her mouth. She drank up every drop. As I said, she was very, very good.

Later I would find out that I was not her first cock sucking experience and she also had an oral fixation. She enjoyed doing it, which really is all you need. If she enjoys it, then I'm going to enjoy it. Over the next couple weeks, she sucked me off many time- After she closed the concession stand, under the boardwalk at the beach with people walking over head, in the woods or while we were driving somewhere. She was the best I ever had and ever would have because she was my first and she enjoyed doing it and really wanted to please me. And please me she did, but those are more stories to cum...

Published 
Written by LoverBoy20
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments