Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coming Home pt. 4

"Faith is finally ready to go all the way"

6
5 Comments 5
7.7k Views 7.7k
4.4k words 4.4k words

 

Faith clicked ‘accept’ on the friend request and then she had to get up from the computer, and step away, to calm down. The memories were becoming too much, and she was turning herself on just remembering. She walked into the kitchen, turned on the radio, poured herself a glass of wine, and then started to prepare dinner.

It was some throwback music block from the 2000’s, and she danced around and sang along while washing tomatoes and grabbing the cutting board. Music was awesome for bringing one back to happy memories of youth, and she danced like a freak, not caring, since she lived alone.

Her nostalgic booty shaking was cut short however when Santana’s, 'Maria Maria' came on. Oh God, the memories associated with that song were too much. At the first slow guitar riff, she was immediately seventeen again, it was spring break, and she was with Hunter at Jake’s house.

~~~~

He had picked her up, and she had been sure to pack an overnight bag, lying to her mom, saying she was staying at Jenna’s house. She was really going to stay with Hunter, since his family was going out of town, and he stayed behind due to team practice.

There were nervous butterflies in her stomach, but she was also excited. After the fight and the subsequent make up, they had explored third base, but never went further. This sleepover might change that.

They walked into the party hand in hand and were greeted with Solo cups full of some mixed drink. Hunter was snagged by the guys and dragged off for a game of Quarters. She wandered over to where some of her squad mates were sitting, watching the antics of the guys as they got drunker and drunker.

“Hey guys,” she said, sitting next to Jenna. “Who’s winning?”

“I’m guessing whoever is soberest,” laughed Jenna. “Which at this point is anyone’s guess.”

A loud chorus of yelling and laughing went up from the table as someone landed a good shot and made a new rule. More raucous hilarity ensued as someone else broke a rule and had to drain their entire drink.

Faith watched the group of guys, and laughed and cheered them on with the girls as the game got more heated and the rules became more ludicrous. She was halfway through drinking her third drink, when Jake landed his third shot, and the next rule that was proclaimed changed the mood of the group.

“Newest rule,” he slurred. “If you miss, you must kiss one of the girls, but you can’t be dating her.”

Most of the girls laughed and clapped at the declaration, but Faith got a queasy feeling in her stomach, as the guys were all joking about who they would kiss first when they missed. The game progressed, and the guys started missing shots with greater frequency. It was Hunter’s turn, and after his first quarter hit, he missed the second shot. She watched with trepidation as he came over towards her. She expected him to break the rule and kiss her anyway, but he leaned down and claimed Jenna’s lips instead. Her heart skipped a beat, as Jenna’s hands came up to hold him in place, and her tongue drove itself into his mouth. He stood up amidst cheering from the table and raised his arms in victory. Faith sat there in disbelief, and wanted to hit Jenna for pulling that stunt. Her eyes must have shown her feelings, because Jenna smirked at her, tossing her hair over her shoulder.

“Lighten up Faith,” Jenna sneered. “It’s just a harmless game. Geez. You look like I slept with him or something. It’s just a little kiss, nothing more. Don’t be that jealous girlfriend.”

She sat there seething, knowing if she made a bigger deal out of it, everyone would think her the jealous girlfriend Jenna had just accused her of being, and she wasn’t. She also couldn’t believe Jenna would say that to her. She thought they were best friends.

Faith heard someone calling her name, and her head snapped up. Suddenly a pair of wet lips met hers, as Mike planted a sloppy kiss right on her. Everyone laughed around her, but Faith sat there in shock. This didn’t feel right, she was dating Hunter, and even if he had just kissed another girl, she didn’t want anyone but him kissing her. Mike pulled back, grinning at her drunkenly, and started leaning in for another one. She felt her head spin and her stomach start to heave. She had to get away, fast.

Faith sprang to her feet, and pushed past him, needing to get some distance from the scene. She stumbled out of the room, the walls spinning around her, her hand covering her mouth. She heard a round of guys mocking Mike, catcalling that his kisses were so bad that they made girls sick, as she ran to the bathroom.

She slammed and locked the door behind her. Thankfully she was able to keep everything down, but just barely, and she sat on the closed toilet seat, her head in her hands. She kept replaying Hunter and Jenna’s kiss over and over in her mind. Why would he do that? And why would Jenna take the kiss further? It was only supposed to be a quick peck. Why did she have to go there, shoving her tongue down his throat?

A knock on the door startled her out of her reverie.

“Faith, are you alright in there?”

Faith rose from the toilet, and unlocked the door, opening it a crack. Lindsey stood there, looking concerned. Faith opened the door wider, and let her slide in.

“Are you feeling sick? Need me to hold your hair for you?”

“No,” she said, in a humorless laugh, leaning against the sink. “I’m just being a coward and hiding out for a bit.”

“I get it. I can’t believe how the game escalated like that. Jake’s such an asshole sometimes.”

“Yeah,” she whispered.

“And I can’t believe Jenna did that! And then tried to justify her actions!”

Faith only nodded, tears starting to slip down her cheeks.

Another knock sounded against the door.

“Faith, it’s me, Hunter, can I come in?”

Before she could say anything, Lindsey opened the door. She gave him a glare, but stepped aside, allowing him to enter.

“The bathroom’s too small for this many people, so I’m leaving, but you better fix this.” After her speech, Lindsey stomped out, slamming the door behind her.

Hunter looked at Faith as she tried to quickly wipe away her tears. He moved closer, reaching out to cup her face, bringing her gaze to his. He used his thumb to wipe one away.

“What’s wrong? Are you feeling sick?” he asked.

She shook her head no.

“Were you that upset that Mike kissed you?”

Again, she shook her head no, tears still falling.

“Baby Girl, is it because I kissed Jenna?”

Those words, coupled with his special endearment, caused the tears to start flowing faster. She closed her eyes, not able to answer him, and sucked in a shaky breath. He would hate her if he knew how she felt. She didn’t want to be the possessive, controlling girlfriend, but seeing him with someone else, had made the green-eyed monster come to the surface, and she hated herself for that. She also hated him a little, for making her feel this way.

“Honey, baby girl, look at me,” he pleaded.

With another shuddering breath, she opened her eyes, looking deep into his amazing, green gaze.

“Please talk to me. I can’t help if I don’t know what’s going on in that head of yours.”

She shook her head no, still refusing to tell him what a terrible person she was.

“I’m guessing it’s because Jenna took the kiss too far, and we’re all a little drunk, so emotions are high,” he said.

She leaned her face deeper into his hand, sniffing.

“So, I guessed it. Did seeing me kiss her make you mad, or sad, or both?”

Faith continued to just stare deeply into is eyes, trying to convey her feelings without putting them into words.

“I’m going to go with both, based on your tears.” He then asked quietly, “Were you jealous?”

Faith hissed in a breath as he gave voice to her emotions. She wanted to deny his words, but they were true, and she couldn’t lie to him.

“I’ll let you in on a little secret,” he whispered, leaning his forehead against hers. “Seeing Mike kiss you made me jealous too.”

“R-really?” she whispered.

“Yeah. Does that make me totally lame or what?” he said.

She shook her head, a slow smile starting to spread across her lips. He leaned forwards and brought his mouth to hers, in a gentle kiss.

“Hey,” he said, standing back up. “Let’s get out of here, and go back to my place?”

Faith nodded, and grabbed on to his proffered hand.

The games had escalated further and now everyone was participating in strip poker. Most of the girls were topless down to their bras, and a few guys were down to their boxers and socks.

“Hunter, come join us. These girls are kicking our asses.” Jake called out, drunkenly.

“Sorry man, but we’re going to take off. You guys have fun though.”

“Oh come on, dude. Faith you wanna stay, right?” Jake wheedled.

“No can do bro. I’m tired, and since I’m the driver, the passenger has to come too.”

“Fine you leave then, Faith can stay. We’ll find someone to drive her home later. Or she can just spend the night, there’s plenty of beds here, she can even share mine.” Jake waggled his eyebrows, leering, at that last bit.

“You’re drunk dude, so I’m gonna pretend that I didn’t just hear you make a pass at my girlfriend, for the sake of our friendship.” Hunter said through clenched teeth. “Come on baby girl. We’re leaving.”

Hunter practically dragged her from the house, and into his car. He started the motor and gunned it out of the driveway.

“Hunter, slow down. You’re going to cause an accident or get pulled over,” Faith gasped as they took a corner a little too fast.

“Fine,” Hunter growled, taking pressure off the accelerator.

“What has you all worked up? Is it because Jake is a drunk asshole and said more than he should have?”

He huffed out a breath. “Yeah, Jake really set me off. But he was totally wasted, why am I letting him get under my skin like this? He’ll probably forget the conversation by morning.”

Faith reached over, and placed her hand over his on the gear shaft, giving his fist a gentle squeeze.

“I’m sure he won’t remember anything tomorrow, with as drunk as he is, but if karma is nice, it’ll give him a wicked hangover for being such a douche,” she said, smiling.

Hunter laughed at that, as they pulled into his driveway. He was gallant enough to carry her bag into the house for her, and holding her hand, led her upstairs to his room.

He walked across the darkened room and turned on his desk lamp and radio, keeping the volume down low. She could tell this time, he had really cleaned, and not just tidied up like before. It made her happy that he thought about her like that. He set her bag down, and turned, opening his arms to her. She walked into them willingly, leaning up to meet his lips as his arms closed around her. As they kissed, Hunter slowly walked them backwards to his bed. His hands dropped to her ass and he sat down, dragging her onto his lap. He then yanked her shirt off over her head, and unsnapped her bra, pulling that off her as well.

“Mr. Richards, you’re so forceful,” Faith giggled.

“Baby girl, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet,” he said, giving her a wicked grin.

He lifted her off him, and laid her down in the middle of the bed, before removing her jeans and panties. She lay there completely naked, under his gaze. She started to feel self-conscious, and tried to cover herself with her hands.

“No, don’t hide your body. Let me look at you for a moment.”

MollyTravisSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyTravisSS

“But it’s totally embarrassing,” she said, blushing, dropping her hands back down to her sides. “You’re standing there fully clothed and the light is on.”

He quickly started yanking off his own clothing, and soon he was just as nude as she was. His green eyes locked with hers a moment, before he went back to gazing at her. Starting from her head, his eyes wondered across her face, pausing at her lips, before making a slow perusal down to her breasts. He lingered there, drinking her in. Under his hot stare, her nipples tightened, and his growing erection responded. He then moved his eyes down, over her flat stomach, before settling on her sex. Faith had a hard time holding still under his watchful eyes, but she let him look his fill, albeit blushing the whole time.

Sade’s ‘No Ordinary Love’ softly played in the background as he came down onto the bed next to her, and let his fingers travel the same path as his eyes. He ran his hand down her cheek, his fingertips brushing back and forth along her lips. Her tongue darted out and licked them. He smiled and replaced his fingertips with his lips, claiming her mouth.

While his mouth was busy, his hand continued its course. Skimming over her collar bone, and down to her right breast. He cupped it, letting his fingers gently circle the whole perimeter, spiraling closer and closer to the center. Her areola tightened even more at the sensual stimulation, causing the nipple to stand at full attention. He brushed his knuckles over it, before taking it in his fingers, giving it a small tweak.

She gasped in his mouth, as he continued to play with her nipple, and a small moan slipped out. Hunter smiled against her lips, and then replaced his hand with his lips, drawing the nipple deep. Her hands came up, and she ran her fingers into his hair, holding him against her. He slowly ran his tongue over the valley between her breasts, before claiming her left nipple in his mouth. He sucked that one deep as well, flicking his tongue over the sensitive peak.

Faith arched her back, moaning low, as the sensations traveled down to her sex, making her moist. She felt her inner muscles start rippling and contracting with every flick of his tongue, and her legs started moving of their own accord.

His hand restarted its journey, beginning under her right breast, skimming down her stomach. She contracted her muscles there, from the ticklish sensations his fingers caused. He lightly circled her naval, before splaying his hand across her pelvis, softly kneading the muscles there.

She held her breath in anticipation, as his hand, ever so slowly, slid lower. He brushed the backs of his fingers back and forth across the top of her slit, driving her to distraction. She yearned for him to touch her like he had before, and even though his erection was pressed against her thigh, he didn’t seem to be in any great hurry.

He came back up her body, licking up her collarbone, and bit softly on her neck, below her left ear. Goosebumps raced along her skin, and she shivered, tipping her head to the side, exposing more of her neck. He licked and kissed there, before leaning over to recapture her lips.

Unable to stay still any longer, she started exploring his body with her own hands. She drew her hand down his neck, over his shoulder, and down his upper arm. She backtracked and ran her hand over his chest, skimming her thumb over his nipple. He moaned against her lips at her bold perusal. She had a heady sensation, and began feeling more confident as he responded to her touch.

Hunter stretched his fingers down and started stroking over her mons. Faith hissed in a breath as his fingers finally slipped between her folds, and started stroking directly against her. He slowly ran his fingers up and down, dipping into her moisture, spreading it up to her hard clit, using it to glide more effectively over and around the hard nub.

Faith arched her hips into his touch, groaning low, and breathing hard. Her hands came up and clutched at his shoulders.

“Oh, God. That feels so good,” she moaned in his ear, pressing herself more into his hand.

Hunter picked up the speed of his hand, and started applying more pressure. Faith’s legs started tensing up, and her feet began flexing. He pushed her over the edge when he dipped his finger into her canal, inserting it deeply and pressed up, while the heel of his hand pressed against her sensitized clit.

She keened a high-pitched squeal, coming apart in his arms, her fingers digging into his shoulder muscles. Hunter kept on stroking her, drawing out the orgasm, his own harsh breathing echoing in her ear. He stoked for so long, he triggered another one. Her back bowed and she slowly sucked in a deep lungful of air.

“How was that, baby girl?” he huskily whispered in her ear.

Faith could only nob and gave a weak smile, as she tried to catch her breath. The pulsating pleasure continued to echo throughout her limbs.

Hunter reached over to the bedside table, and she heard a drawer open and close. Hunter then moved down the bed, and kneeled between her legs. She watched as he brought a foil packet up, and used his teeth to rip the corner. He pulled out an opaque white disk, and tossed the empty wrapper onto the floor. So, this is really happening tonight, she thought as she watched him unfurl the condom over and down his shaft.

“Baby girl, look at me,” he said, looking into her eyes. “Are you ready for this? Are you ready to take us all the way?”

She looked deep into his eyes. She knew if she said no, that he would respect her wishes, and things would stop here. But she also knew she loved him, and wanted to take things to the next level. She wanted them to be even closer, and that doing this would bring them there. She nodded, smiling.

He leaned down, and kissed her deeply. He then reached under one of his pillows, coming back up with a hand towel. She looked at him quizzically.

“So, I Googled the best way to lose your virginity,” he said sheepishly. “I wasn’t thinking it would happen this time, but I wanted to be prepared, and make sure that you enjoyed it. It said to make sure your partner was relaxed, and to do a lot foreplay. It also advised using something to protect the sheets, because some girls can bleed.”

She stared at him in wonder. She didn’t think Hunter would or could be this considerate. The fact that he went out of his way to find the best way to make her comfortable, spoke volumes to her.

“Thank you,” she whispered, tears pooling in her eyes.

He smiled sheepishly again at her, leaning down to kiss her once more. His tongue darted and mated with hers, bringing the passion flaring back to life. He reached out, and ran his hand down her body, from her neck to her hip, before he crawled closer, settling himself between her legs.

“I’m going to go slow, but you need to tell me if it becomes too much, okay? It might hurt a bit, but I’ll try to make it as gentle as possible. Just try to be as relaxed as you can, okay baby girl?”

He positioned himself against her opening with his left hand, and started stroking her again with his right. She moaned at the touch of his fingers and brought her legs up. Hunter reached under her, and brought her hips up onto his thighs. He leaned in against her, his head starting to enter her tight sheath. Faith sucked in a breath at the invasion, but it didn’t really hurt like she thought it would, especially since he had spent so much time priming her, making her wet and ready for this.

He slowly thrust forward, the head going deeper. He drew out, and entered again, going deeper with his next thrust. He kept doing this, going deeper and deeper every time, while stroking her clit, stimulating her, making everything feel very relaxed, and tingly.

He finally sank all the way in, and while it didn’t hurt exactly, she did have a full feeling, that was a bit uncomfortable. He stopped moving then, giving her the time to become accustomed to him being inside her. She was vaguely aware of the music in the background. Maria Maria by Santana was playing, and Hunter started rocking into her to the down beat of the drums.

She wrapped her arms around him, drawing him down to her, and kissed him. He wrapped his own around her, cocooning her in his arms. She wrapped her legs around his hips, and started moving along with him.

He left her lips, and began kissing her neck, nibbling under her ear again. She moaned, and writhed in his embrace, as he started picking up the speed of his hips.

“I love you, Hunter,” she breathed in his ear, lost in the moment.

He leaned up, looking deeply in her eyes. She then realized what she had just said. Oh, God. Oh, shit, she thought, freezing. She had not meant to say that out loud. They hadn’t been together that long, it was too soon. She turned her head away, embarrassed. Hunter brought his hand to her cheek, turning her face back to his.

“Do you mean that?” he asked, quietly, stroking her face with his thumb.

She thought about denying it, but she just couldn’t. She did love him, and when would be a better time than now to tell him, while he was buried deep inside her? But what if he didn’t feel the same? Had she just backed him into a corner with her confession?

“Y-yes,” she responded, nervously.

He leaned down and reclaimed her mouth, dueling his tongue with hers. He clutched her closer and started thrusting even faster and harder. She moaned, digging her nails into his shoulder-blades, clasping him tighter with her legs. This was starting to feel incredible.

Hunter suddenly thrust hard one last time into her, groaning as he collapsed onto her. She could feel his cock twitching inside of her, as he spent himself. She ran her hands over his sweat slicked skin, holding him close. She was a little disappointed. She felt like she was so close, but was stopped just before she crossed the finish line.

Hunter pulled out, and gathered her tightly against the curve of his body, kissing her temple. She felt sore, but also very happy. They had finally had sex. And except for the last bit, it had been amazing and romantic. Even if he hadn’t returned her confession yet, she did feel cherished in his arms.

After a little while, Hunter rolled off the edge of the bed, stretching, naked in the dim light. Faith rolled to her side, watching him move about the room. He pulled off the condom, tossing it in the wastebasket, and grabbed a fresh pair of boxers out of his dresser.

“Care to join me in the shower?” he asked, looking at her over his shoulder, grinning at her impishly.

She slowly got off the bed, and rummaged around in her bag grabbing her sleeping clothing. She then made her way gingerly down the hall to the bathroom. Her thighs were twitching and she felt quite tender, so she was moving slowly. Steam had already started gathering as she opened the door and walked into the bathroom. She could make out Hunter’s fuzzy outline through the frosted glass door as he stood under the shower spray. He slid open the door, peaking around the frame.

“Are you getting in, or not? The hot water won’t last forever. Plus, I know you need this more than I do.” He winked at the last bit.

Faith cautiously stepped through the doors, and Hunter wrapped his warm, wet body around her, hugging her close from behind. He nuzzled her neck through her hair, before spinning her with him, so she was in direct contact with the spray.

The hot water felt wonderful, as it cascaded over her. She felt Hunter’s soapy hands lathering her back, skimming over her shoulders, down her spine, and gently caressing over her ass. He turned her around, and proceeded to wash her front as well. He glided his sudsy hands down from her collar bones, over her breasts, lathering them fully. She looked at him, raising her eyebrow as he spent an inordinate amount of time ‘washing’ them. He grinned back, flicking her nipple. She laughed, slapping his hands away.

“Okay, you need to get out so I can finish washing up.” She laughed, pushing him towards the doors.

After she had finished washing up and toweling off, she headed back to Hunter’s room, braiding her hair as she went. Hunter had already had the lights off, and was laying in the bed, his hands linked behind his head. He smiled as she walked over, and lifted the blankets allowing her to scoot in next to him.

He wrapped his arms around her, and snuggled against her back.

“Good night baby girl,” he said, kissing the back of her neck.

“G’night Hunter,” she replied, yawning.

It wasn’t until she was drifting off, that she realized that he had never returned the words of love back to her.

Published 
Written by BattleRavyn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments