Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Country Bumpin'

"A young couple's first experience in sex... country style!"

15
5 Comments 5
23.8k Views 23.8k
6.3k words 6.3k words

"Bobbie Jo Wakefield, you git your butt back in here young lady!" Mama yelled as the young girl ran down the driveway to the waiting pickup truck. But her words were of no effect, drowned out completely by the rumble of the lifted 4X4 truck and its loud straight pipe exhaust noise. Not that Bobbie Jo would have heeded her mothers words anyway - Bobbie Jo was a wild, free-spirited young girl, and waiting inside that truck was the sole object of her attentions.

As she got to the truck, the driver got out and came around to help her climb into the tall vehicle. Once seated, he went around and got in himself, welcomed by a happy, passionate kiss. "Hi Tommy! Thanks fer picking me up like this!" she said, throwing her arms around his neck. "I was so happy you called - now let's git outta here!"

With that, he punched the accelerator and the truck roared to life, its huge tires spinning and slinging gravel and dust into the air as the truck took off. The young girl slid across the truck seat to sit closer to him, snuggling into his shoulder as he drove.

"Yore mama shore sounds pissed!" he said.

"Well she'll git over it. She had chores fer me to do, but I just had to git out of the house fer a spell! It's soo boring 'round here sumtimes!" she said.

"Yep, it kin git that-a-way," he said, "So where ya want ta go, BJ?"

"Why don't we go over ta Miller's Lake - it's hot 'nuff today, we could go dippin'!"

"Works fer me - you know I ain't bashful!" he said, grinning. He turned the truck toward the lake and in about twenty-five minutes they had gotten to a place on the lake they both knew well.

Miller's Lake was actually an old gravel pit that the mining company was made to restore to its previous state. They put in a small beach, a picnic area with tables and a covered patio with barbeque grills, and a park type restroom. They landscaped the rest of the area planting grass and a few trees to reclaim the site and satisfy the requirements. It was quite a nice little place and the local kids would often come there to swim and party. The state came by twice a year to stock it with fish as well.

On this particular day though, the lake was fairly empty, with just a couple other people at the far end of the lake fishing. Tommy parked his truck and they walked down to the water's edge. Bobbie Jo waded into the water up to her knees. "Oh damn Tommy, this feels nice. The water is just right."

"I'll be right back," he said, and he sprinted off down the beach, coming back a few minutes later with a canoe and paddle. Bobbie Jo grinned as she saw what he had in mind and as soon as he had brought the boat over to her, she hopped in. He grabbed a blanket from behind the seat of the truck and then got in the boat and pushed them off, heading for a small island at the other side of the lake. It took about five minutes or so to paddle to the island during which time Bobbie Jo, facing backwards towards Tommy, let her hand slip into the water and splashed a little on her chest and neck to cool her off.

Unfortunately, while the water cooled Bobbie Jo down a bit, it had exactly the opposite reaction for Tommy. He watched as she let the water fall onto her chest and soak her bikini top, the cool water making her young nipples hard as pencil erasers and poke at the fabric of her top as if they wanted to punch holes in it. Tommy watched the water run down her chest and between her ample breasts.

"Damn BJ, you keep doing that and I ain't responsible fer what comes next!" he said as he ogled the girl. Bobbie Jo was a very attractive young girl just blossoming into womanhood. At eighteen years old, she had the looks that made all the boys in town take notice. She was 5'4" tall with shoulder length dirty blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, a smile that made the stars jealous and a tight, toned 34-26-34 body that made the women of the town green with envy.

"Izzat so?" she said giggling, "Well we wouldn't want ya to lose yer 'spectibility now," she grinned mischievously, as she ran a wet finger lazily down her cleavage and along the top edge of her bikini cups, teasing him further.

By now Tommy had gotten the canoe just about to the island, so he decided it was time to cool this girl down a bit more. "Okay, I warned ya!" he said, and about that time he rocked the canoe violently, pitching the both of them into the water. Bobbie Jo squealed as she felt herself capsizing.

"That was a dirty trick!" she said when she came back up, sputtering and wiped the water and hair from her face. She came up behind him and dunked his head underwater as he tried to right the canoe. He went under, but got under her and stood back up quickly, pitching her back into the water again. She popped back up a second later laughing as she stood up, the water just covering her breasts.

"Okay, okay I give!" she said, smiling as she brushed her wet hair out of her face. Tommy had righted the canoe and put the paddle in it, shoving it hard towards the shore. He turned his attention to the girl in the water. He waded over to her and took her in his arms. He brushed the last remaining hair from her face and wiped it off a bit. Then he leaned forward and kissed her deeply and passionately. Bobbie Jo and Tommy had known each other for most of their lives and everyone in town knew the two of them would always be together. Which was just fine with them - Bobbie Jo thought Tommy was the most handsome boy she had ever known, and Tommy was equally smitten with the beautiful young girl he was holding now.

As he held her tightly to him, he could feel her stiff nipples poking him in the chest and her soft panting breath on his neck. She, in turn, could feel him growing and straining to get at her. The urges of young adulthood were overpowering and were quickly growing out of their control.

While they'd had many "make-out" dates in the past - kissing, and petting, and playing with each other - neither of them had actually had sex up to this point. But the passion and the intimacy of this moment was about to change that. Tommy took the lead, taking Bobbie Jo by the hand and leading her ashore on the island. Tommy laid out the blanket, which had gotten wet when the canoe tipped but it didn't matter. It would dry in the warm sun and a wet blanket wasn't about to slow these two lovebirds down! They lay down on the wet blanket together. They were on the far side of the small island away from any prying eyes and alone in their own little world.

As Bobbie Jo lay on her back on the blanket, Tommy lay next to her, propped up on one elbow. He ran his free hand over her warm, wet body and Bobbie Jo tingled at every touch.

"Oh, Tommy..." she whimpered. The need in her voice was apparent, even to the inexperienced young Tommy. He looked in her eyes and watched her reaction as his hand moved to her bikini strap, sliding it off her shoulder. He repeated it with her other shoulder and Bobbie Jo sat up and removed her top. Lying back down, she put her hands to her side and watched as Tommy leaned over and kissed her now freed breasts. As his mouth closed over one nipple she moaned aloud.

"Oh Gawd, Tommy... ohhh..."

Tommy began licking and sucking and gently biting on the tender bud and Bobbie Jo instinctively reached up and ran her fingers through his hair, pulling his head down harder on her throbbing nipple. As his mouth and tongue worked on her nipple, Tommy's hand wandered down between Bobbie Jo's thighs and began rubbing her young pussy through the fabric of her very short cut-off blue jeans. He had to rub fairly hard because of the thickness of the material, but Bobbie Jo didn't seem to mind. She opened her legs a bit to allow him access, her own fires now raging as well.

"Oh Tommy..." she moaned as he continued to fondle her now soaked pussy and chew on her aching nipples. Her breath was coming in ragged gasps now as her passions became almost intolerable. Her hand reached down to Tommy's crotch and she found him hard, fully erect, and throbbing. She gripped his cock and she felt the power that young lust gives a boy. She moaned again.

Tommy broke their embrace getting to his knees and began to unbuckle his jeans. Bobbie Jo suddenly sat up, startled.

"Tommy, wait," she said. He halted what he was doing, surprised at her reaction. "Tommy, do you love me?" she asked, looking him directly in the eyes and searching for a response.

"What?" he said, caught off guard by the question and the timing.

"Do you love me?" she repeated.

"'Course I do. You should know that by now," he said.

"Tell me. Tell me, Tommy... I need to hear the words. I promised Mama I'd wait until I found someone who really loved me before I..." she looked away embarrassed.

Tommy scooted closer to her. With one hand he moved her face back towards him and up so she could see his face. "Bobbie Jo Wakefield, I love you more'n anything in this here world. Why, I been in love you since we've know'd each other. I can't 'magine my life without you in it, and I wouldn't want ta live it anyways. You always been my girl far as I'm concerned, and I ain't never even looked at another'n."

Bobbie Jo broke down and began to cry at his words. "Oh Tommy, I been waitin' to hear that from you for so long. You don't know how many nights I laid in bed wishin' you'd tell me sumthin' like that, hopin' you felt the same way 'bout me that I did 'bout you. Tommy Mitchell, I love you. Oh gawd, I love you so much Tommy!" she said, burying her head in his shoulder. She clung to him like she was drowning and he was her only hope for salvation. She sobbed into his shoulder for a few minutes before composing herself enough to look at him again. He wiped the tears from her eyes and softly kissed her once more.

"Tommy," she said finally when she had stopped crying, "Please... I wanna be your girl... I want you." She looked at him her green eyes showing the truth in her words.

A short awkward silence followed. Bobbie Jo moved from lying beside him to kneeling and sitting on her heels but Tommy just stood there. Even though they had just been dangerously close to sex earlier, neither of them could make a move. Her mind wandered and drifted back to when the two first started having feelings for each other, remembering some of their "make out" dates and the way she wanted him even back then. The warm tingly feeling again spread between her legs until she couldn't take it anymore. She knew she would have to make the first move.

Bobbie Jo took Tommy's hand, looking at him and whispered, "Please fuck me, Tommy."

It was the first time she had used the word. She had never felt like using before but it seemed right now. It gave her a strange little thrill too.

He licked his lips and asked, "Are you sure?"

"More'n anything Tommy. I want you ta make me your girl."

She stood up and grinned at him, sliding her hands up her long legs as she stood up. She slowly brought her hands towards the center of her hips, forming a triangle as if framing her pussy for him. She moved up and began unbuttoning her all too short "Daisy Duke" shorts. She peeled them away partially, revealing her pink lacy panties to him for the first time. She finished taking off her shorts, wriggling the tight garment over her hips and letting them fall down around her ankles. Now dressed only in her panties, she paused for a second.

Bobbie Jo felt her heart beating like Mama's sewing machine and her breathing coming in short pants. Her cheeks felt hot and flushed and she felt a bit lightheaded. Tommy too, was feeling different than normal. His heart was racing as well and he felt his cock getting hard and stiff as he watched Bobbie Jo's sexy reveal. He reached down to adjust his jeans to accomodate his growing cock, and Bobbie Jo saw his discomfort. She knew she was getting to him and she liked it.

She took a deep breath and prepared to remove the final vestige of her modesty. She hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her panties and eased them down over her hips and dropped them to her ankles, stepping out of them and standing in front of him now completely open and exposed.

Tommy looked at the beauty before him and swallowed hard. "Y... You shore are beautiful BJ," he stammered.

Kneeling down next to him again, she grinned and slid her hands up his legs, lingering just long enough to drive him crazy. When she finally reached his fly, he was practically squirming.

"Now it's my turn ta see you!" she said, playfully.

She slowly pulled down the zipper of his jeans and tugged the pants down off his body. It was tough work with him lying down but he raised his hips and they came off easily enough.

Tommy's large bulge could clearly be seen through his boxers and Bobbie Jo gingerly rubbed it through the fabric. A groan escaped his lips. She was surprised at just how hard it felt, as if a warm, iron rod had been placed into the middle of his cock.

Now, it was time to remove the boxers and see what was causing this enormous bulge. She tugged them down over his knees and tossed them over onto the rest of their clothes, then turned back to look at his bare cock. It was the first one she had ever seen, aside from a few pictures in some dirty magazines she had snuck from her big brother's room. It was nearly the color of Tommy's skin but a little bit pinker. Bulging veins ran throughout its length, pumping the blood that made it nice and hard. She had no idea how big Tommy's cock was, but it looked huge. Thinking about it pushing inside her pussy made her breath catch in her throat.

"Oh, Tommy," she said, "Can I... touch it?"

"Shore," he said, just as shy and unsure as she was about what was happening.

The head mushroomed out over the shaft and was leaking a small amount of pre-cum. She rolled her fingertips across it, gathering the stickiness on her fingers. It was unlike anything she had ever felt before. She brought it to her nostrils and inhaled his musky scent. She nearly coughed on the odor, surprisingly potent. It seemed to trigger another part of her sex-charged body, though, making her mouth fill with saliva.

Her right hand started to move of its own volition. At first, she simply brushed her fingertips along its surface. It felt like skin but a bit more velvety and looser in spots. Tommy moaned loudly as she trailed from his head down to his balls, dancing lightly through his pubic hair. Finally, she grasped it gently along the shaft. It twitched when she did, making her gasp and almost let go. She moved her thumb to its head and rubbed across it. This part was much smoother, especially with the pre-cum she was spreading around. Tommy's hips began to buck violently.

Bobbie Jo quickly pulled her hand away. She wasn't ready for this to be over quite yet. The look on Tommy's face almost made her reconsider, a mix of anger and despair. It would all be worth it in the end. The longer the build-up, the better the payoff, right? She sure hoped so because her pussy was itching to be touched and it was all she could do to keep from hopping up on him and demand he shove his cock inside her pussy.

She stuck her thumb in her mouth and tasted Tommy for the first time. It was a unique taste, warm and salty and thick. Whatever its flavor, her tongue's interpretation of it seemed to be linked directly to her pussy, sending a warm surge of pleasure trembling through her.

Tommy's face had changed to one of shock. She grinned at him. Her voice took on a sultry tone, "You taste wonderful."

"There's plenty more where that came from!" he said, with a more self-confident smile.

She accepted his invitation without hesitation, and dropped to her knees between his spread legs and took his cock into her mouth. Her senses were immediately overwhelmed. It smelled like him, but there was something else mixed in, something she assumed was the smell of his pre-cum. The taste was similar, like sweaty skin and the saltiness she had got a taste of earlier. But it was the feeling of the cock in her mouth that was the strangest thing, yet also the most exciting. It filled her in a way that felt right, her lips and tongue wrapped around her boyfriend's shaft lovingly. She wasn't sure what to do exactly, so she just started to suck and bob her head along its length.

This alone was enough to send him careening over the edge, all the anticipation of this moment finally exploding out of him. He didn't even get to warn her, just the rough hand on the back of her head and the violent thrusting into her mouth. A dozen spurts of thick, salty cum spurted out of him and into her mouth and throat. It made her panic a bit at first until she thought to breathe through her nose. It still wasn't easy. The taste of his cum and the muskiness of his body odor was overwhelming enough that it almost made her choke. She somehow managed to get it all down without much leaking out, but it took several swallows.

The whole time she was doing this, Tommy was moaning and grunting from both the sheer effort of pushing out so much cum and the forcefulness of the best orgasm of his short life. He was practically face-fucking his girlfriend and forcing her down onto his cock, but it was almost out of his control.

lorena_monz18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lorena_monz18

His body had just taken over.

When it was over, Bobbie Jo pulled off his cock with a slight pop sound. Her mouth tasted terribly, like she had just swallowed a glass of salt water. The sensations of being mouth-fucked ran through her mind, making her ache for some attention of her own.

Both of them were breathing heavily but for different reasons. They didn't even look at each other for a minute, just trying to get their bearings on what had just happened. When their eyes did finally meet, they noticed just how disheveled the other looked. Laughter shook both of them. It took a couple minutes for them to get back under control.

"Sorry, I meaned to warn ya but it just come over too fast," he apologized.

"It's ok, Tommy. This is the first time for both of us 'n' we really don't know what ta 'spect." she said, easing his mind.

"Thanks babe," he said, feeling better.

Bobbie Jo smiled at him, "So is it my turn then?"

Tommy raised his head a bit and looked down at his semi-flaccid cock. "I can't really do nuthin' right now..."

"Sure ya can. Ya got a mouth 'n' hands, ain't ya?" she smiled coyly.

He grinned back. "Yeah, I guess so."

Their lips met in a soft, sensual kiss. Bobbie Jo sighed as she felt Tommy's hand slide across her stomach and curl around her side as he pulled her in closer. He parted her lips with his tongue and slowly slipped it inside, his tongue searching out hers. She felt him pause momentarily, realizing that he could probably taste himself in her mouth. But that didn't stop him from intensifying the kiss. If anything, it almost seemed to make him kiss her deeper.

His hand moved from her side to her right breast, rubbing the soft flesh gently. She shivered from head to toe as his hand kneaded her breast and jumped slightly when his fingers found her hard nipple. Every brush sent bolts of quivering pleasure down her body, all the way to her toes, and back. She groaned when he broke the kiss but moaned even more loudly when his mouth went to her nipple. His tongue swirled around her nipple gently. Her breath began to increase as he pleasured her. She was so enjoying his loving touch.

Bobbie Jo felt herself floating as Tommy continued to lick and suck on her breast. It was as if she was not there, but above her, watching her as Tommy loved her. Tommy took a tentative nibble on her nipple as he tweaked the other with his fingers. Her pussy muscles squeezed tightly in response, a long and loud moan filling the room. She had just enough time to register a bit of shock at her response to the pain before he did it again, clouding her mind further.

She had no idea how long he paid attention to her breasts. Time at this point had no meaning. Her pussy was on fire and ached for attention but she couldn't speak intelligently enough to tell him so. It didn't matter though, as long as Tommy kept touching her, she didn't want to change a thing.

He paused for a moment and looked at her, amused. "You okay?"

Bobbie Jo swallowed several times before she was able to respond. "Oh I'm wonderful. But I think ya best get to my pussy before my brain 'splodes, though."

"I kin do that," he said with a chuckle.

His lips left fiery kisses all over her breasts before slowly traveling downwards. She unconsciously arched her back as he branded her soft young breasts over and over. Every inch of her, from her breasts to her thighs, was covered in his kisses. As he did this, his hands rubbed her inner thighs slowly. Bobbie Jo groaned and tried to lift her hips but Tommy held them down. He made sure to kiss every inch of her thighs as well, avoiding her pussy for as long as he possibly could. When he glanced up and saw her pleading eyes watching him, he decided to move on.

He moved down her trembling body and spread Bobbie Jo's legs wide open. She was amused to see how entranced he was with her pussy. It was obviously the first he had ever seen in person and he wanted to explore it a little. His face got very close and she panted at the feeling of his warm breath on her most intimate of places. She moaned as she felt his fingers gently pulling apart her outer lips. His fingertips lightly brushed against her clitoris and she sucked in a breath violently.

Tommy pulled his hands away quickly. "You okay, BJ? Did I do sumthin' wrong?"

She shook her head violently, her sweat-dampened hair flying back and forth. "No! It feels great! You just touched my clit. Please, keep going."

Now she was the one who was pleading.

"Like this?" he said as he ran his finger so gently across it that it almost felt like nothing was there.

Her hips lurched violently upwards. "Yessssss!" she cried out, grasping at the blanket and gripping it in her white-knuckled fists

He grinned and adjusted his position slightly. "Let's see how ya take ta this then."

His head lowered and she felt his tongue slide from the bottom of her pussy to the top, lingering briefly on her clitoris. It was so amazing she felt tears leaking from the corners of her eyes. Finally, Tommy was touching her where she had ached to be touched for so long. His tongue felt like nothing she had ever felt before. It seemed to contour to her every curve perfectly, finding all the special places that could drive her wild.

Quickly, his licks became more vigorous. Bobbie Jo could scarcely keep her body from flailing about wildly. She was panting like a dog who had just been run hard. She placed one of her hands on her chest, trying to keep her heart from bursting right out of her chest. Trying to keep her eyes open was impossible so she shut her eyelids and focused entirely on the lightning rod of pleasure that was her pussy.

"Ohhh god Tommy! Oh yes, ohhhh..." she moaned as she twisted and writhed under him. She was losing her mind but she didn't care.

It felt like forever before she finally came but it was probably only seconds. Tommy focused his licking on her clitoris and it was enough to push her over the edge. It was glorious. Her eyes were open but she could only see jumbled, fuzzy images. She was probably squealing with pleasure but had no control over that either. It was as if her brain simply stopped functioning, too occupied with the force of her orgasm to consider anything else. Every pulsating wave that coursed throughout her body felt like the final one but there was always another to follow, causing her to convulse again.

Tommy was lying next to her, holding her hand, when her brain managed to get itself back under control. She was still panting heavily and realized that her whole body was covered in sweat. Not very sexy.

"That was... unbelievable," she said when she could finally speak.

He laughed at her and rolled over onto his side, wrapping his arm around her body just under her breasts. He didn't care that she was sweaty. She loved him for that.

"I could tell. Is that what all orgasms are like for you? If so, you're damn lucky."

Bobbie Jo shook her head and gave a weak laugh. "No. I've never felt nuthin' like that. I don't know how anythin' can git better'n that."

"Give me a minute 'r two ta get ready again and I'll see if I kin."

She took hold of his arm and snuggled closer. "I'll hold you to that."

They lay there silently for awhile, both of them naked. Bobbie Jo slowly felt her body cooling off and her breathing slowing. The fire between her legs had dimmed to a dull roar but never quite went away. It couldn't with Tommy holding her so closely, just inches away from her breasts and pussy. Neither of them moved or said a word, just enjoying each other's company.

It was Tommy's growing cock that finally broke the silence. She suddenly felt it poking her in the side and slid her hand down to grip it. "I guess this means you're ready?"

He chuckled. "Yeah, I guess so. How do you want to do this?"

"Hmm..." She considered it for a few moments. "I think we should start slow-like. The easiest way'd be if I wuz ta lay on my back and you get on top."

"Wait a minute, I don't have any... protection!" he said, disappointed. He had meant to get some condoms but this whole adventure had been a spur of the moment thing and he hadn't had a chance to pick up any.

"Don't worry Tommy, I've been on th' pill since I was 14. Momma started me on it because she said she didn't want to raise no grandkids!"

"Okay," he said, relieved as he crawled around her and moved into position.

She also moved into position, lying on her back and grabbing some of their clothes to use as a pillow and placed them under her head. Finally she spread her legs wide, giving him perfect access to her pussy.

Tommy maneuvered his cock head to her entrance. "Is you ready?"

Bobbie Jo gulped and nodded. She had always heard that the first time could be quite painful but couldn't stand to not know any longer. "Yeah."

His eyebrows rose. "You sure? We don't have ta do this."

She gave him an annoyed look. "Just shut yer yap and fuck me already!"

Tommy nodded and didn't say another word. He grabbed his cock and guided it to her pussy, bumping up against it gently.

She gasped. They were so close to finally losing their virginity. "Make sure ta go slow, okay?"

He nodded again. He placed his other hand, the one not on his cock, on her inner thigh to brace himself. When he had lined up his head with her entrance, he started to push it inside as slowly as possible.

It was a strange feeling, a mix between pain and pleasure. Her pussy had never accommodated something so large but it seemed to know what was going on. It craved the cock and it wanted to make room. It was several seconds of gentle pushing before she felt her pussy stretch enough so his head could slip fully inside her. A groan escaped her lips and she wasn't quite sure if it was a good one or a bad one.

"You okay?" he asked.

She considered this before nodding. The pain was definitely there, but she hoped it would go away with time. "Keep going."

The next few minutes were an odd torture. Every centimeter Tommy pushed inside of her was painful, stretching her body in a way it had never been before. It wasn't until he stopped for a few seconds that the pleasure started to arise, washing away the pain. The throbbing cock inside her brushed beautifully against every nerve in her pussy. And apparently, there were many. The cycle started again as he kept pushing.

Then Tommy's cock bumped up against her virginal barrier. She winced a bit and Tommy stopped.

"What's wrong?" he asked concerned.

"It's ok, you are just about to break my hymen. Keep going, I'm okay."

Tommy started pushing again slowly. Bobbie Jo could feel her hymen stretching and finally tearing. She whimpered quietly and bit down on Tommy's shoulder as the thin membrane gave way and he was able to continue on his way.

Bobbie Jo fell into herself, trying to focus only on the pleasure and not on the pain. She wanted to cry out a few times but didn't want to scare Tommy. A few tears leaked from the corners of her eyes but she quickly wiped them away. He probably noticed but didn't say a word.

Finally, she felt a long pause and knew he was all the way inside her. Finally, her pussy was being pleasured in the way it was designed to be pleasured. Every inch of her insides could feel the warm, pulsating cock. It lovingly embraced it, wrapping it tightly in a velvet wonderland. Any movement of the cock, even small, sent wonderful shivers coursing throughout her body. It felt fantastic and he hadn't even started fucking her yet.

She opened her eyes and found Tommy staring into them.

"Does it still hurt?"

"No." She shook her head. "It feels so wonderful, Tommy."

He smiled. "I agree. Are you ready ta start now?"

"Yeah. Start slowly, though."

Tommy pulled his cock out of her slowly but almost entirely. She nearly cried out from the loss of being filled. Her pussy had always been empty but now that it knew the bliss of a cock filling it, it didn't want anything else. It cried out to be filled again. She hissed with pleasure as he slowly filled it back up by thrusting back inside. A small amount of discomfort remained but she pushed it deep into her mind.

The next several minutes went like this. Tommy began to pick up speed with every thrust. The discomfort that plagued the early thrusts was completely gone at this point. Bobbie Jo made a small noise with every one, unable to help herself. The thousands of nerves that had enjoyed his immobile cock loved this even more. She even started to enjoy the points where she was mostly empty because she knew that a thrust was soon to follow. It didn't feel like any stimulation she had ever had before, not even that one time she had stolen her mother's dildo to try it out. A warm, living cock made all the difference in the world. She was hooked and didn't see how she could go back now.

These thrusts also had the added benefit of being deep enough that Tommy's body began to rub up against her clit, sending more intense waves of pleasure coursing throughout her body. It wouldn't take much longer before she went over the edge. Part of her ached for the release that was about to come; the other part of her never wanted it to end.

When it finally did come, it was easily ten times the orgasm from earlier. Her hips bucked wildly, clamping down and bringing Tommy's cock with them. Under her eyelids, stars seemed to explode violently in the blackness. Every convulsion of her pussy made her body feel like it was on fire and being electrocuted at the same time. Her mind was going crazy, the most random of thoughts flying around inside. It went on and on, never seeming to stop. Eventually, she was begging it to, not sure if she could handle another wave.

When it finally subsided, she collapsed back onto the blanket with a sob. She was sucking in great gasps of air and she smelled of sweat and sex. Her blond hair was damp and matted with sweat. The entirely of her skin felt like it was radiating heat. Even the small breeze from the water was enough to make her breasts and pussy tremble from the sensations. Her brain was still a jumbled mess; colors seemed off, the world was spinning, and she couldn't seem to remember how to speak English anymore.

It had felt like it lasted for an hour but it couldn't have been more than a minute. Her eyes came back into focus and she saw Tommy slumped over her body, panting heavily. His eyes were glazed over and his breathing was ragged. She realized that he was still inside her pussy but his cock was quickly deflating. It popped out of her and she sighed with the emptiness that followed. It was another minute before he managed to drag himself up and over to lay next to her.

She found her voice before he did. "You alright, Tommy?"

He nodded and wheezed a couple of times before saying, "Yeah. Just need to catch my breath."

"So..." she intertwined his arm around his. "...it was as good for you as it was for me?"

"Absolutely. I ain't never felt nuthin' like that. Not even when you gave me a blowjob. It was perfect."

"Perfect. A good word." She hesitated before saying the next part but knew it was the right moment. "I love you, Tommy."

He looked at her and smiled replying quickly with, "I love you too, Bobbie Jo."

An awkward silence filled the room afterwards. She broke it by pointing at his cock and saying, "Do ya want ta go git cleaned up?

He scratched his head. "Yeah, I pro'bly should." He got up and looking around quickly, waded out into the lake unit he was waist deep and cleaned himself up a bit.

When he had cleaned up to his satisfaction, he came back to her. Looking at his watch he said "It's already 1 o'clock."

"What?" She looked at his watch herself. The dial did read 1:00. "How did that happen?"

"I don't know. We should pro'bly git going though." He started to get up.

"Wait." She reached out and grabbed his arm. "Please stay."

"Is that such a good idea?"

"My parents won't be home fer hours yet. And I don't want this to end. Unless, you need to get home?"

He shook his head. "No. My dad won't notice I'm gone. I kin stay. But we pro'bly should get sum clothes, just 'n case someone comes by."

So the young pair got their clothes on and lay back down on the blanket.The afternoon sun was hot and they both still smelled of sex, but neither of them wanted to be anywhere else at that moment. She snuggled up next to him and closed her eyes. They lay there on the beach for a couple more hours, talking about their relationship now that they had taken it to the next level and holding each other tightly in their arms.

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over sixteen (16) years of age.

 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments