Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dear Dawn, I will never forget you

"I can't belive this is happening"

0
0 Comments 0
8.9k Views 8.9k
352 words 352 words
When I was 19 years old I was a full time student at a well known college in N.Y.C. (on the soccer and track team)  and had a job as a waiter at a popular restaurant. Well, I had a terrible crush on my boss Dawn. (the most beautiful woman to come out of Albania) Well, I was the butt of a lot of virgin jokes. I had not had sex yet and my coworkers never let me forget it. One Friday night after work we all went to this club. (well, the young people, she was 25 at the time) I was doing my thing dancing with the girls, and she was getting her drink on. I pulled her on the dance floor, we started dancing like we were having sex. I almost came in my pants while I was full pressed grinding on her perfectly round, full, firm ass (that's a fact). (She had a wonderful rack just some F.Y.I.) Around 4:30am they started kicking everybody out of the club, gave dawn and some of my coworkers who lived in the area a ride home. I purposely dropped her off last. I walked her to her apartment (she was a little buzzed) she made some jokes about how she felt my full, firm manhood . Well, she invited me in they said well, let me see it.  Being the heterosexual male that I am I pulled my manhood out, she felt it and gave me my first blow job. Oh Lord it felt good. All morning (until around 10am) she gave me some "lessons". How to kiss, lick, and suck a woman. I did not see her naked that night, but please believe I jack hammered that perfectly shaped woman named Dawn 100 time after that.

Sir. Lance

P. s. Dawn you have no idea how much I think about you. Even though that night was almost 10 years ago I still fantasize about you. If you are reading this I would love to take you to dinner. My parents still live in the same house. Please try to contact me.
Published 
Written by Sirlance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors