Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diane

"We both needed more than we knew."

62
18 Comments 18
27.2k Views 27.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I'd only lived in my house a couple of years when I started the garden. I was twenty-five years old and was working crazy hours at my small business.  Getting home around six-thirty in the evening left me little time to spend planting and weeding.  But, the destressing and solitude that it offered were worth the late nights.

This wasn't my first time tending to a vegetable garden.  My grandfather and mother were both vegetable gardeners, and I helped them often as I grew up.  I knew the basics of planting and caring for the different vegetables that we regularly grew.  

Working six days a week and twelve hours a day only left me with Sundays for daylight work.  I'd rigged some lighting in the yard for doing the fencing work at night but eventually left that for Sundays.  The noise level from pounding the stakes into the ground was just too much in the evening hours.

Throughout the process, I had several neighbors commenting on my burgeoning garden and the work that went into creating it.  One of those was a mother of four that took her brood for a walk after dinner every evening.  Diane always had a nice comment and regularly stopped at my fence so that her kids could see my Mickey and Minnie garden statues.

It started off with her complimenting my gardening work.  Over the following weeks, the conversation slowly became more personal. The latest night, she griped, "Tom never pays attention to me anymore.  He's always ogling the babysitter when we get the rare night out.  Clearly, I'm just not that attractive anymore."

"That's baloney!" I blurted out, drawing the attention of her children.  They quickly added to the conversation with, "I don't like baloney," and "Are we having baloney sandwiches for dessert?" along with, "Is baloney good with ice cream?" before Diane offered, "We better get going."

As she started moving away, I moved in closer and whispered, "I think you are an alluring and sexy woman."

Diane blushed as she led her hoard down the sidewalk to the corner.  Just before she crossed the street, she yelled back, "Thank you!"

We smiled at each other for a moment before she turned to lead the kids across the street.  I stood there ogling her plump, firm ass as she worked her way down the next block.  I don't know what brilliant bastard invented spandex, but I could kiss them whenever she walked by my yard.

Diane was turning forty later this year but still had the body of a twenty-year-old.  She had mentioned in passing that she ran every evening around nine-thirty to keep herself in shape.  That was the only free time she had since only two of her four kids were in school.

I was usually in for the night by then since I got up at five am.  But, given the overt friendliness of our last conversation, I thought I might hang outside a little later tonight.  If I was going to be out later, I figured that I should go in now to get cleaned up and get something to eat.  I was finished at about nine, so I slipped on a t-shirt and shorts and headed outside.

I didn't want it to be obvious that I was waiting for her.  But I didn't want to be all dirty from digging in the garden either.  So I opted to wash some pots in the greenhouse while I waited.  To make sure that she knew I was out, I turned on the overhead light I'd strung last week.  I had quite a few pots to clean and jumped right into it to keep my mind off Diane.

When I finished all of the pots, I looked down at my phone for the time.  It was nine-forty-five, and there'd been no sign of Diane.  Figuring that she hadn't had time to run tonight, I finished up and turned off the light.  I walked to the fence and looked up and down the street before turning toward the house.

I stood there for a minute, admiring all that I'd accomplished in the garden over the last few weeks.  Standing there patting myself on the back for all my hard work, I suddenly felt a slap on my ass.  Spinning around in a flash, I found myself face to face with Diane.  She promptly pulled me toward the side of the greenhouse, where it was pitch black.

Jennycharming8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jennycharming8

Once there, she kissed me hard on the lips and ordered, "Fuck me good and hard, and we can make this a regular thing.  But if you cum too fast, you won't get another chance."

Then Diane stripped off her shorts and dropped onto all fours before me. I glanced around briefly to make sure that nobody was watching before dropping my shorts.  Dropping to my knees, I stuck my face into her shaved pussy for a taste.  I know she wanted a good fuck, but if this was going to be my one and only shot at her sweet body, then I was getting all I could.

"Mmm... okay, you can do that for a minute... or two," she softly moaned.

With her enthusiastic approval, I spread her buttocks and dove in heartily.  Initially, I just dug in with my tongue like I was trying to get the last bit of ice cream from a cone.  Realizing that she wasn't going to stop me, I began sucking on her swollen clit.  I progressed from sucking to flicking and finally to nibbling as she screamed into the grass through her first climax.

I let her calm down until her panting had slowed before I grabbed her hips and pushed my cock inside her heat.  We both groaned our approval as I hit bottom.  I remembered her 'good and hard' statement and began a slow pounding our her eager cunt.  I knew that if I went too fast, I'd cum too quickly, so I kept it slow.

Diane seemed to like my approach as she slammed back into me in rhythm.  After a few minutes, she began to get erratic in her movement and begged, "Faster... harder!"

I gradually picked up the pace, and before long, I was hammering her sloppy hole as we both closed in on our orgasms.  I let the thumb of my right hand begin to rim her pucker before she ordered, "Push it in, dammit!"

Popping my thumb inside brought about her peak in a thunderous way.  As her face hit the grass again to quiet her screams, I pumped my load into her needy slit.  Drained from the colossal orgasm, I dropped backward while breathing hard.  After I slipped free of her puss, Diane fell to her side.  We both lay there for several minutes before we were ready to stand.

Getting up first, I went into the greenhouse to grab some paper towels for cleanup. As I brought them to Diane, she pulled me to the ground and sat on my face.  "We're cleaning up the old-fashioned way," she exclaimed as she straddled my face.  I sucked and lapped at her slick slit as she greedily spread her legs more and pressed my face in deeper.  She emitted a couple of "Oh Gods!" before sucking my semi-hard penis into her mouth.

I worked her stiff little nub hard, and she shook again while working my cock with a vengeance.  I kept up the attention while working my thumb back into her pucker.  Diane growled around my hardon but wouldn't quit sucking as she shook almost continuously.  I had her in the perfect point between thumbing her ass and sucking her clit, but she still wouldn't quit sucking me.

I was close, but since I'd just cum, I could hold out much longer.  I wanted her to remember this night and the way that I pleased her. However, I didn't want to piss her off since she was trying so hard to please me.  With that in mind, I went with the feeling and let her take me over the edge.

Diane sucked my cum down greedily as I gave her one last climax by slipping three fingers inside her.  She exploded quickly while howling around my engulfed penis.  As we both recovered from our orgasms, Diane uttered, "You just had to get that last one in, didn't you?"

"I only wanted to make sure that you wouldn't forget me and that we could maybe do this again sometime."

Spinning around, Diane and I were now face-to-face.  "Oh, don't you worry, this is going to be a regular thing.  I haven't been fucked that good in over ten years, and it wasn't by my husband.  So, yeah, we're going to do it again... a lot!"  Then she smashed her face into mine.  Seconds later, she stood up and pulled her shorts into place.  I watched as Diane's fantastic ass jumped the fence and ran back down the street, heading home.

 

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments