Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dull Video Games Can Be Dangerous

"Two dweebs find a unique way to pass the afternoon."

11
2 Comments 2
9.1k Views 9.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Matt and Bert were two slackers. Their main purpose in life was seeing who could beat the other at video gaming. They both were in their late teens, and both would have had nice bodies if they’d get off their asses and do something active. As it was, Fritos, Doritos and Dr. Pepper had taken their toll.

Nice looking guys, they could have had girlfriends who put out, but it would have taken some energy. Pursuing a girl sounded too much like work, so they were both virgins, though they would have lied if confronted with the fact.

They had met when they entered high school, and somehow recognized each other as their reflection. Bonding had been instantaneous, and they had been inseparable since.

On this particular afternoon they were sitting on the couch in Matt’s family room. As usual his mom and dad were hard at work, earning enough money to keep their only son contentedly idle. They had been playing video games for hours – since mid-morning. Lunch had been cinnamon rolls left over from breakfast, washed down with sodas.

Taking the last of the sodas out of the refrigerator had revealed a six-pack of beer. Beer wasn’t usual in this house. It had probably been purchased for a specific reason, but that idea didn’t enter Matt’s head – or matter if it had. The beers were an invitation to enhance their playing.

They had gone through game after game, and were bored. Matt said, “This game sucks.”

Ben said, “You got that right.”

They tossed the joy sticks aside. Not having anything to talk about they sat in silence for a couple of minutes.

“Sucks, huh,” Bert half laughed. “Have you ever had your cock sucked?”

Matt shrugged. “No, never. Have you?”

Bert shook his head. “Strangely, no.”

Why he said “strangely” there was no reason. There was nothing strange about it. He would have had to make some kind of effort for it to have happened, if only unzipping his pants and pulling it out.

Matt was staring at the blank video screen. “Have you ever sucked a cock?”

Bert frowned. “What? God no. What about you?”

Matt laughed. “No.”

Several more seconds of silence followed. Then Bert said, “Maybe we should try that.”

Matt leaned back. “What? Suck cock?”

Bert grinned. “No, have our cocks sucked.”

“Oh,” Matt said.

More silence. Bert quietly said, “Or we could try sucking cock.”

Matt looked at Bert. “Yeah? You and me? Now?”

This time Bert shrugged. “I guess. Why not?”

Silence. Matt smiled. “Okay, let’s. Who goes first?”

He looked down at Bert’s crotch. Bert had been squeezing his cock, and he had a half-erection. He stretched his legs out so he could unzip his chinos and fished his cock out. It was a pretty good size – probably over six inches and got fatter as it descended.

Matt said, “I guess I do. Okay, here goes.”

He turned slightly and leaned down. He paused inches from the tip of the head, stuck his tongue out and pressed it against Bert’s piss slit. He flared his lips and covered the end of his cock. Bert just sat looking at the back of Matt’s head.

Matt opened his mouth and slid it down until his lips touched Bert’s zipper. He tried to pull the fly farther apart. Bert had bit his lower lip and thrown his head back as Matt had engulfed his cock. He felt Matt tugging at his fly and unhooked the waist band, raised his hips and pushed his pants down. His boxers wouldn’t go because of Matt’s mouth sucking on his cock.

Matt let Bert’s cock slip out of his mouth and Bert pulled his boxers and pants down to his ankles. He said, “Wow! That feels great. Did you like it?”

Matt grinned. “Yeah, it’s kind of weird, but actually I did. Now, you do me.”

He struggled out of his jeans and briefs, kicking them off over his tennis shoes.

Bert said, “Yeah, let me try it.”

Matt’s cock was fully hard. It was a little longer than Bert’s, but not as thick. It had a more pronounced head and curved slightly up. Both of them were cut. Bert bent down and didn’t hesitate in taking as much of Matt’s cock in his mouth as he could. Matt gasped and moaned.

He said, “Oh, shit.”

While going up and down on Matt’s cock Bert shook his legs out of his pants and boxers. After several more minutes he came off Matt’s cock and asked, “Well?”

Matt grinned again.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

“Shit dude, that was awesome. Do me some more.”

Bert bent down again and stopped. He said, “Let me try something I saw on a porn video.”

He got off the sofa and on his knees on the floor between Matt’s legs. He said, “Here slide down a little and pull your legs up.”

He helped Matt by pushing his butt up a little higher. Without pausing he put his face in Matt’s ass crack and began licking, moving his tongue all around. When his tongue felt Matt’s asshole he shoved the tip of his tongue in. Matt started squirming, moving his ass over Bert’s face.

He hissed, “Jeeze Bert, that’s dope.”

Bert pulled his face out of Matt’s ass but stuck his finger in his hole. “Can I put my cock in there?”

“Let me lick your ass first so you can see how great it feels.”

Bert got up and kneeled on the sofa with his ass sticking up. He reached back and spread his butt cheeks, completely exposing his asshole. Matt looked at it, and somehow it made his cock jump. He pressed his tongue flat against Bert’s asshole, and then licked it several times.

Bert almost yelled, “Oh my god, Matt. Stick your tongue in. Fuck my ass with your tongue.”

Matt stuck his tongue in as far as he could, but it was only a fraction of an inch.

Bert said, “Oh yeah, try your finger Matt. Try all your fingers.”

Matt pulled his tongue out and inserted his index finger, then switched to his middle finger. He moved it around, noting how he could make Bert’s ass twitch and his cock jump.

Bert began jacking his cock. “Put more fingers in, dude. Stretch me.”

Matt bunched his fingers into a tube and rammed them in.

“Put your cock in me,” gasped Bert.

Matt stood up and put one knee on the sofa with the other foot on the floor. He lined his cock up with Bert’s sloppy wet asshole and pushed. Bert pushed back. Matt’s cock pushed past Bert’s sphincter muscle and slid in until his body was pressing against Bert’s butt.

“Jeeze dude, your ass is hot and tight. I never felt nothin’ like this before. You like?”

Bert said, “It hurts, but somehow in a good way. You gotta try this to see. Fuck me a little.”

Matt pulled back and pushed back in, picking up some speed and establishing a rhythm. He kept at it for several minutes, not wanting to stop, but Bert said, “Don’t cum yet dude. I don’t wanna cum yet.”

Matt reluctantly pulled his cock out and said, “Let me suck your fat cock again. I didn’t get much of it the first time.”

Bert flopped over on his back and Matt got between his legs and slurped Bert’s cock into his mouth, going down until his nose was nestled in Bert’s pubic patch. He started bobbing his head up and down fast, then would slow down and go up and down slowly, sucking as he came up. He grabbed his own cock and began jacking off.

Bert gasped out, “Dude, jack off on me. Shoot off in my mouth. I want to taste your jizz.”

Matt got up and straddled Bert’s legs, putting his knees against the edge of the sofa. He jacked hard, Bert concentrating on Matt’s cock.

Matt hissed, “Here it comes. Get ready, oh shit, I’m cumming.”

His cum spurted out, landing on Bert’s chin, nose and then his outstretched tongue. He had been jacking his cock but had stopped as Matt’s cum hit his face. He licked his tongue over his lips, trying unsuccessfully to reach what was on his chin and nose.

Matt said, “Now you beat off. I want to see you cum.”

Bert resumed beating his cock, the taste of Matt’s cum making him hotter than he had ever been when jacking off alone in his bedroom. In only two minutes he grunted loudly and shot ropes of cum onto his stomach.

When all the cum had shot out he took a deep breath and let it out. He looked up at Matt. “Do you want to taste mine?”

He ran his finger through a couple of globs, gathering it together. He held it up and Matt took his wrist and guided Bert’s finger to his mouth, sucking the cum from it.

He said, “Let me taste mine,” and leaned forward and sucked his cum from Bert’s chin and nose. Their lips met and Bert opened his mouth and sucked Matt’s tongue into his mouth. They rapidly swirled their tongues together, mixing their cum. Matt moved down to Bert’s stomach and licked up the remaining cum and then back up to share it with Bert.

They broke their kiss and Matt said, “Jeeze dude, that was awesome. We should do it again sometime.”

Bert grinned. “Tomorrow?”

 

Published 
Written by spinneroftales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments