Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Eager to Lose My Virginity

"I'm a horny girl..."

9
3 Comments 3
23.0k Views 23.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words
My name is Gi. I'm 16 years old, and this is the story of how I lost my virginity.

I started working at Rosie's Grocery Store in early May. I needed to save money for college, and getting the job was probably easier than it should have been. When I first got hired, I was originally interested in one of my bosses, Nate. He had slicked back, dark hair, a nice ass, and his cologne always made me wet. For a while, I flirted to my best abilities, but was disappointed to find out that he had a girlfriend. But, I started to take notice of my other boss, Ron. Ron was tall, with dark hair and broad shoulders. He was kind of awkward, but in the cutest way. Even though he was my boss, he was only 19.

A lot of my coworkers took notice of me, being young and cute. I had long brown hair, hazel almond shaped eyes, and big lips. I had a cute ass, and big boobs. Also, flirting was one of my favorite pass times, especially when the store wasn't busy.

I had always been extremely horny. I'd made out with only three boys, sucked one dick, and gotten fingered once. I had kissed lots of girls when I got drunk, but wouldn't have considered myself experienced. I watched lots of porn, and masturbated almost every day. And going in to summer, I had only one item on my bucket list: to fuck someone.

Ron was awkward, but not to the point he couldn't hold a conversation. I had tried every flirting technique known to man to make it obvious that I was interested, but to no avail. I touched his arm while we talked, complimented him, held eye contact, bit my lip, flipped my hair, everything. Nothing. I had a suspicion that he had a crush on one of my other coworkers, Brielle, who had a boyfriend. She was cute, and thinner than me, so I became jealous quickly. I figured I had to make myself clear to get what I wanted.

Both Ron and I took our breaks at the same time. We both went outside to smoke a cigarette. We made small talk as we smoked, and I figured I had to make my move. I threw my cigarette, putting my hand on his thigh. Ron looked surprised, staring at my hand and then back at my face. I started at his eyes, flicking my eyes down to his lips.

"Ron," I said. I bit my lip, looking at him up through my lashes. I lowered my voice, slowly sliding my hand up his thigh. "I really need you to do me a favor." I slid my hand up over his crotch, already feeling his dick getting hard. It made me wet.

He lowered his eyelids as I added more pressure to his cock. His voice cracked when he spoke. "What's that?" I started to rub him ever so slightly, but he grabbed my wrist, to stop me. I kept going. "You shouldn't be doing that, not here." He looked around as I continued to rub his cock through his pants. He kept his hand around my wrist, but closed his eyes and let out a sigh.

I smiled, biting my lip. I moved my face towards his, and kissed his jaw. My voice was husky as I whispered to him. "I need you to fuck me," I said. I kissed the corner of his mouth. "Hard." I was full on giving him a handy through the pants at this point, and he gulped as he watched my hand rub him. I watched his face as he stared at me, looking like he was making a decision. I stopped rubbing him, trailing my hand up his chest, and rested it around his neck.

He slid his hand up my thigh, moving his face close to mine. Right before his mouth touched mine, he whispered, "My pleasure." His tongue probed my mouth open, and he massaged my tongue with his. I let out a moan as he bit my lip, making my pussy even wetter. Ron pulled away, stood up, and grabbed my hand. "We have 25 minutes," he said. He smirked down at me. "Let's go to the break room."

I followed Ron up the steps, my hand in his the entire time. After I reached the top, he turned around, locking the door. I pulled my shirt and kicked my shoes off. I was left in my black bra and black jeans. Ron turned around and the tent in his pants was obvious. I bit my lip.

"Jesus, Gi," He said, walking up to me and wrapping his arms around my waist. "If you bite your lip like that again you aren't gonna be able to walk back downstairs."

He lifted me up, setting me on the edge of the table. My arms were locked around his neck as we made out, our breathing becoming more and more frantic.

danajamatur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
danajamatur

I pulled his shirt from him, dragging my hands up and down his abdomen. He pushed me backwards, laying me across the table. He kissed his way down my stomach until he reached the top of my pants. He unbuttoned my jeans ever so slowly, blowing hot air across my pussy as he pulled them off.

Ron rubbed his thumb over my panties, feeling the dampness. He smirked as I let out a tiny moan, running his finger up and down my slit. He hooked his thumb in the sides of my panties, and I lifted my hips as he slid them off. He kneeled in between my legs, breathing directly on my pussy. He kissed my thighs as he circled my clit with his thumb, holding eye contact the entire time. As he kissed closer and closer, he slowly inserted one, and then two fingers into me. I let out a moan, rolling my hips towards him. He smirked, his mouth getting closer and closer. Finally, he sucked my clit into his mouth, and my hips bucked forward. I covered my mouth with my hand, stifling my moans. Ron worked his fingers harder and faster as he sucked my clit, using his other hand to reach up and squeeze my tits. I held a fistful of his hair in my hand, my head thrown back in pure ecstasy. As soon as I felt an orgasm coming on, he pulled away, kissing his way back up my stomach.

"Sorry babe," he said. "I would love to make you cum, but I'd much prefer if you did it on my dick." He kissed me, and I tasted my juices all over. His words were so surprising from our usual small talk, but it was so fucking hot. I reached down, fumbling with his pant button, eventually getting them down. his cock sprung free, huge and glistening with precum. Almost on instinct, I dropped to my knees in front of him, and took him in to my hands.

I circled my tongue around the head of his cock, and then ran it up the bottom of his shaft. When I reached the top, I took him into my mouth as he let out a moan. He grunted. "That feels so fucking good." He said. He grabbed my ponytail in his hand, bobbing my head up and down his cock. After he fucked my throat for a while, he pulled me up by my hair, smashing his lips against mine.

He backed us up to the table, pushing me back when my knees hit the edge. I needed him to fuck me so back, I needed his cock throbbing inside of me. I watched and waited as he took out a condom, rolling it over his dick. He spit in his hand and rubbed it over his cock, positioning it between my legs. At first, there was a little pain, but nothing compared to the incredible pleasure I felt.

"Oh my fucking God, yes!" I moaned. Ron was breathing heavy, his strokes starting small but getting faster and harder. "Yes, Ron, fuck me harder!" I grabbed the edge of the table, my eyes rolling back into my head. Ron was moaning, gripping my hips for dear life.

"You're so fucking right, babe." He grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head, pumping in and out of me harder and faster. "You like fucking your bosses cock, huh? You like this?"

I felt an orgasm building deep inside me, and his words only intensified the feeling. "Yes, Ron, please fuck me harder." I could no longer control my moans, my orgasm fast approaching. "Oh, my god I'm cumming. Yes, Ron, fuck me!"

Ron gripped my waist harder, fucking me so hard I thought I was going to pass out. My orgasm overtook me, my eyes rolling back in my head, my moans turning in to screams. Ron smashed his lips against mine to keep me quiet.

"Yes, babe, cum on my dick. That's so fucking hot." Ron fucked me until my orgasm subsided, then pulled out, ripping the condom off. I slid off the table, taking him into my mouth again. He held my head as he fucked my throat, his moans mixing with mine. Soon enough, I could tell he was close.

"Oh, fuck yes, Gi! I'm cumming!" His hot cum shot into my mouth as he slowed down, his moans becoming quieter. He pulled me up by my ponytail, putting his hand on my jaw. "Open up." He said. I did, showing him his cum sitting on my tongue. I swallowed, then showed him my tongue again, now clean of him. He kissed me long and hard. "That's a good girl."

Ron handed my my pants, and we both got dressed in a hurry. He held the door for me as I walked out of the break room. He turned, slapping my ass. "Let's get back to work."

Published 
Written by amateurqueen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments