Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Cock

"This is my first true story. It is the first time i saw a cock"

49
18 Comments 18
64.9k Views 64.9k
581 words 581 words
Famous Story


I had never seen a cock before, I had touched a few, mostly through a guy's pants or shorts, but I had never seen one naked and up close. I actually gasped in surprise as I saw him pull his boxers down.

"Wow", I breathed – all wonder and desire.

"You like?" he laughed slightly.

"It's so beautiful", I breathed.

I could see my reaction excited him, that the enamored way I looked at his cock made him aroused. He came close to me and his cock wiggled as he moved. It was like I was spell bound to this piece of flesh.

"You want to touch it?" he offered and thrust his hips slightly forward.

I stretched my hand and wrapped my fingers around the shaft, it was so warm and silky and hard. He moaned with pleasure as I started squeezing his cock gently and moving my hand up and down the length of it.

"Wait a second", he told me and drew slightly away.

He walked over to my dressing table and after a few seconds of browsing took my hand lotion and came back over to me.

"Try this", he said as he handed it to me.

I squeezed some lotion onto the palm of my hand while he sat down next to me on my bed. I wrapped my hand around his cock again and spread the lotion all over it, it felt slippery to me and I could see how pleasant it was for him because his eyes were half closed and a sigh escaped his lips as I did so. I started moving my hand up and down his shaft again and it went easier this time, the lotion eliminating part of the friction.

He let me play and experiment on his cock, allowing me to test different levels of pressure and different speeds of rubbing.

LaraK
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaraK

I was like a little kid with a new toy- I wanted to try everything I could, I tickled it and stroked it and massaged the head. When my other hand cupped his balls he grunted and thrust his hips up to meet my hand. I was fascinated by his response and started squeezing and massaging his balls as I stroked his cock. I loved watching his face as well, his eyes were closed and his lips parted as he concentrated on the pleasure I was giving him.

"Please baby", he moaned, "Go faster".

I picked up the pace and he started thrusting his hips up, our combined pace increasing every second. He was moaning loudly and thrusting his hips desperately. I could see beads of clear liquid oozing out of the little slit on the head. I spread the clear liquid over the head with my thumb and he shuddered and grunted.

I could feel his balls tightening and shrinking and his cock swelling in my hand, it became hotter and harder. I rubbed faster feeling that was what he needed. Suddenly his cock twitched twice and white ropes of what I later learnt was cum shot out of his slit. I was so fascinated by watching the way his cock spewed this weird white liquid that I hardly noticed him clutching the covers at his sides and biting his lip. I kept watching his cock until it stopped spewing out the liquid and started slowly to get soft.

"Wow", I lifted glowing eyes up to his face.

He smiled contentedly and kissed me softly on the lips.

Published 
Written by kinkitten
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments