Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time

"D/s, girl on girl, cocksucking"

13
11 Comments 11
10.2k Views 10.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

“Stay on your knees” Sir ordered.

Sabrina stayed on her knees with her head slightly lowered.

“Hey Judy, how are you baby? I think you need to suck my cock.” Sir smirked, glancing over at Judy lounging sideways on the corner armchair, wearing stockings and black fuck me heels. Her legs swung over the arm, ankles crossed, watching Sabrina kneeling in front of Him.

Sabrina, thinking to herself, again? not voicing to Sir, her building anger and irritation. If she could get up, leave the room and get away with it, she would.

Judy, with her beautiful body, soft creamy skin, nicely shaped legs, long brown hair, smoky steel gray eyes and ample breasts, strolled over from across the room. She knelt next to Sabrina excitedly waiting. He nodded and she unbuttoned his fly and his hard cock sprung out. Judy was more than ready to open her mouth and encircle his cock with her wet lips.

“Ohh yes Judy your mouth is so hot” Sir boasted, looking at Sabrina in a tone that dripped with disdain.

Fuck, I want to suck his cock Sabrina seethed as she was watching Judy take his cock deep and make slurping sounds as her saliva coated his thick shaft.

“Taste good slut?” He asked. His one hand pressed against the back of Judy’s head pushing her down, forcing his shaft in her throat. Primal noises, gagging sounds and grunts filled the room. Drool seeping out of her mouth and her eyes welling-up from choking on his cock making her smoky eyes even more seductive and alluring.

Pulling Judy’s hair and bringing her lips off his cock a bit. “Answer me” he demanded.

“mmmm hmmm” she softly moaned, looking up, locking eyes as his cock was sliding in and out of her mouth.

"Such a good cocksucker" he crowed in a smug, arrogant tone.

Her tongue was licking his shaft while in her mouth, as if she was memorizing every part of his cock and burning it in her memory. Judy sucked the head, exploring every ridge and swiping her tongue at the very tip tasting his pre-cum.

Sabrina was infuriated at this point yet turned on at the same time. Sir was pushing her buttons bragging about how hot and skilled her mouth was, but she couldn't pull her eyes away and not be drawn into the erotic visual. Her cunt was dripping wet watching Sir getting sucked and eyeing his body reactions knowing he was close to finishing.

“Here it comes slut, don’t swallow. Understand?” He held the back of her head, her hair tangled in his fist, keeping her still as he did one or two final slow thrusts before exploding in her mouth.

Her eyes flickered, her eager mouth wanting her reward.

His face tightened, muscles tensed, fingers clenched in her hair, and his hot load of cum pumped in her mouth. Some trickled out as she tried her best to hold it all in and a bit dribbled down her chin. Sir slowly pulled his cock out of her mouth coated with her spit. A bit of cum leaked out the tip and Sabrina licked her lips wanting to lap it up.

“Kiss Sabrina” He said in a firm voice that did not allow for disobedience.

Judy turned to face Sabrina. She looked at the corner of her eye at Sir, her brows knitted in a brief moment of confusion. This wasn’t what she was expecting and she was shocked by the order. If she could escape from this predicament she certainly would have. Women were sexy and lovely but Sabrina had zero interest in anything intimate on any level with women.

Their knees touching, Judy leaned in and wrapped her arms around Sabrina.

“Open your mouth whore” He ordered.

Sabrina was hesitant and her face red with embarrassment. She looked again at Sir with a look of please don’t do this as she bit her lower lip in angst.

He knew he was pushing Sabrina’s limits and was enjoying testing them now.

“Do it” His impatience showing as he was still waiting for Sabrina to follow his implicit directions.

Sabrina looked at Judy with a bit of nervousness as Judy’s arms were around her neck. Judy’s body was pressed into hers and their firm breasts crushed as they embraced. She opened her mouth and Judy plunged her tongue in Sabrina’s mouth sharing Sir’s cum.

Their tongues probed each other in sync and with a gentle rhythm and surprisingly, Sabrina enjoyed the kiss as they exchanged Sir’s cum and their saliva. While still lip-locked, Judy pulled away slightly and moved her arm down and subtly scraped her nails over Sabrina’s breast circling her nipple which immediately hardened under her touch. Her kiss was much softer than Sir’s and it felt completely different but not so foreign either.

“Maybe you’d like to lick my toy” He offered with a wicked grin.

Sabrina stammered. A kiss was one thing, but no way in hell was it okay to be licked by Judy or any other woman for that matter.

“Si..ir I don’t think Judy wants to do that” Sabrina dared to question. Her eyes widened like saucers and sheer panic was setting in. Fearing either punishment for speaking out or for Judy to do his bidding or worse, both.

“Judy, you do want to taste her pussy don’t you?” asked in such a way that yes would be the only acceptable response.

“Yes I do” Judy quickly answered.

“Whore get up and sit at the edge of the bed and lay back”

Reluctantly, Sabrina stood up and inched over to the side of the bed and sat down then laid back with her feet firmly planted.

SerenaRoades1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SerenaRoades1

Her toes curled in her heels. Palms sweaty, her face flushed, and her heart pounding so hard she thought she would die of a coronary right here and now. She gave one last look of appeal, begging Sir with her eyes to not make her do this.

Sir spread Sabrina’s legs, her cunt glistening. He knew she’d react this way even if she was in denial.

“Look how hot and wet her pussy is Judy.” He said in satisfaction.

Sir stood behind Judy, staring at her open cunt with a gleam in his eyes.

“Lick her cunt till she cums”

Sabrina felt like she was going to fuckin’ die. So open. So exposed. She took a bated breath and held it for what seemed an eternity. She closed her eyes because she didn’t dare want to see or know when the first lick would happen.

Judy knelt in front of Sabrina’s damp thighs and grabbed her hands holding tight. She dipped her head down and flicked her tongue at her pussy lips, then glided it up and down her folds. Sabrina wanted to back away, but Judy held her steadfastly there, her hands curled over Sabrina's balled fists. Her legs were trembling and it was hard to relax.

Sir climbed on the bed and as Judy was licking her cunt, he clutched her throat, and bent down to kiss her…hard. Sabrina felt her body respond and moaned in Sir’s mouth as they kissed with raw passion. She knew she’d never get enough of him and he knew she was always hungry for him.

While He was kissing her, Judy extracted her one hand away from Sabrina’s and spread her cunt lips open, pressing her tongue flat against her clit. Her tongue fucked her cunt, driving it deep in her walls while her thumb rubbed her clit in a slow circular motion. Sabrina almost lifted right off the bed as her back arched in response.

Sir grabbed Sabrina’s breasts, pinching and tweaking her nipples. Her cunt now drenched in wetness. He held his cock over her mouth and Sabrina wanted nothing more than to taste Sir. Opening her mouth, he fed his whore.

‘There you go baby, better now?” he asked, knowing that sucking his cock kept his whore satiated.

“Judy loves your cunt” He noted, as he observed her eating his whore out as if it was an In-N-Out burger.

Sabrina’s breath grew ragged and when Judy pushed her fingers in her sopping cunt driving them in and out like a piston as her thumb was now massaging her clit faster, Sabrina was going to cum. Judy feeling Sabrina’s clit pulse, planted her entire face in her cunt and latched on her clit sucking it, pushing Sabrina to the brink. He slipped his stiff cock out of her mouth but was stroking it, his hand wrapped around his shaft pumping it.

“Cum whore” he commanded.

Cum she did. The orgasm crashed into her body like a car hitting a brick wall. The impact was explosive.

Judy drank down her sweet juices; her face was covered in Sabrina’s slick nectar, sucking on her clit, riding out the orgasmic waves.

Her body writhed and convulsed as she moaned her bliss. It was like her head was detaching from her body and all she saw was streaks of colors and blinding light as wave upon wave rolled through her.

At that moment Sir shoved his dick in her open mouth and Sabrina instantly wrapped her moist lips around his engorged cock sucking voraciously in a fevered state. Her lust and craving to please Sir and have him shoot his load in the back of her throat was her only driving thought consuming her in this moment. He came and she greedily swallowed. She held still feeling Sir’s cock twitch and throb as she milked and drained him completely then cleaned his cock of all his cum and sweat. He extracted himself.

“Kiss Sabrina again Judy.” He instructed.

Judy eased on top of Sabrina’s body almost cat like. Staring in each other’s eyes, they smiled and kissed. Sabrina tasted herself on her lips and when she delved her tongue in and darted in and out kissing deep and long, it was not strange anymore or weird feeling, but wondrous and exciting.

“Ahem” he interrupted. They parted from each other.

“What do you say Sabrina” in a tone of a parent teaching a child simple manners.

“Thank you Sir” she said in a shy, quiet voice.

“Now, wasn’t Judy good?”

“Y..yes Sir” Sabrina said in low, whispered voice, as her face grew hot again. Feeling very self-conscious that she enjoyed herself more than she would allow herself to admit.

“Tell her, not me” He sternly directed, staring at Sabrina intently.

“Um..Judy, thank you for making me feel so good” Sabrina blushed even harder now.

“My pleasure, you taste wonderful” Judy responded as she stood up.

This made Sabrina feel like the temperature in the room was 150 degrees. She fidgeted slightly sitting on the bed not knowing how to handle this new experience.

Judy thanked Sir and excused herself to the bathroom to clean-up and put on her clothes to bid herself goodbye.

“I’m so proud of my toy” he said as he stood over Sabrina.

He outstretched his arms inviting her to hold his hands. Sabrina put her hands in his and he pulled her upright facing him. Brushing her hair gently away from her shoulders, he looked down at her pretty face that beamed happiness as a result from pleasing him and receiving his praise.

With love in their eyes, they kissed again. Sabrina knew she’d always be able to trust him and knew that if her limits were tested, and boundaries pushed, if she passed like she did today, she’d be well rewarded.

Published 
Written by sarahld30
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments