Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time With My Best Friend

37
10 Comments 10
92.6k Views 92.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
Jacob and I had been best friends for years. I had always felt this close connection to him, but never had the courage to tell him how I really felt.

Let me describe myself. My name is Abby, I have a size 4 body with B cup breasts. I have bright green eyes and long dark brown hair that reaches my waist.

At 6 ft, Jacob was taller than my 5 foot 8 inch frame. He had dirty blond hair that was always perfectly messy. His eyes were this bright shade of blue that matched the sky perfectly. He had this crooked smile that made my heart flutter.

Jacob and I met when we started taking tennis lessons together when we were five years old. Now, we were both eighteen, seniors in high school. I knew he wanted to go to a school in New York and I was staying in Mississippi. If there was any time to tell him how I felt, it had to be soon. I decided to finally tell him how I felt when we had our weekly Saturday movie night.

It was Saturday night. My parents had gone out of town, so Jacob and I had the house to ourselves. We had decided to watch Toy Story, our favorite movie of all time. Clad with popcorn and blankets, we hit the lights and lounged on opposite ends of the couch as the movie started. Because we had seen it so many times, we started ignoring the movie. We talked instead. I took a deep breath and decided to tell him.

"Jacob, I know we've been friends for forever, but I have to say it. I love you. I always have and I always will," I said. He was shocked. I felt the tears start to build in my eyes and stood up, ready to hide in my room. Before I could walk away, he pulled my back onto the couch so that we were facing each other.

"Why did you never tell me?" he asked. "I've been in love with you for the last three years." We both smiled, then softly laughed, filling the awkward space.

Suddenly, Jacob was leaning in and our lips met. It was as if all the lust I had felt for this boy built up and exploded in this one kiss. He pulled me onto his lap and I wrapped my arms around his neck and entwined my hands in his hair.

I could feel Jacob getting hard, so I started grinding against is crotch. He responded with a low growl in the back of his throat. He wanted this. We continued kissing, our lips exploring the others and our tongues dancing. Jacob's hands started moving up and down my body and I couldn't help but moan. I lifted my arms so that he could take off my shirt, then he did the same. He leaned back so that now I was laying on top of him; we were still making out. I felt his hands go to my bra. He unhooked it and it fell to the floor. I had never gone this far with a boy, but I was in such a rush that I didn't want to stop.

Jacob put his hands on my breasts and started massaging them, playing with the nipple. I moaned; it felt so amazing. He squeezed and played with them making my nipples rock hard. I started to move my hands on his chest feeling his hard muscles.

As I worked my hands down, I massaged the bulge at his crotch and started to undo his jeans. Once they were on the floor, I took his briefs off and gasped. His thick, 8' cock was standing straight up. I gently placed my hand on his throbbing member and started moving it up and down. It was so hard, yet the skin was soft at the same time. I moved my hand up and down the shaft, squeezing gently.

I heard Jacob sigh and decided to take it a step further. I slowly placed his cock into my mouth swirled my tongue around the tip. Then, I started bobbing my head up and down. He gasped and grabbed the couch for support; it only encouraged me to go harder.

Bigglasses
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bigglasses

I sucked as hard as I could, finally taking all of him in my mouth. Jacob went rigid as he came, his hot, creamy cum sliding down my throat. He sighed as I sucked him dry. I made sure to swallow every bit of his hot cum.

Jacob lifted my face to his and kissed my hard. I felt his hands reach the top of my shorts as he unbuttoned them. He pulled my shorts down then my panties, which had a very large wet spot on them.

As I lay down on the couch, Jacob began to gently kiss my stomach, then my thighs. I begged him to keep going. Finally, he reached my slit. His fingers slowly trailed up and down, driving me crazy. At last, Jacob inserted a finger into my soaking wet hole. "You're so wet," he moaned.

He pumped slow at first, then gained speed as he fucked me with his finger. At the same time, he started sucking on my clit. He circled his tongue around it and gently nibbled on it. I felt my climax building. I came hard as he inserted a second finger into me. My pussy spasmed and my juices flowed out. I moaned and screamed his name, shaking from my orgasm. Jacob licked my juices then kissed me; I could taste the salty cum from my recent orgasm.

As he lay on top of me, Jacob positioned himself at my entrance and looked to me for permission. I could only nod, too excited to speak. He pushed forward, the first few inches slowly going in me.When he broke through my hymen, I was surprised it didn't hurt at all. Jacob looked at me and I smiled. I felt so full, his eight inch cock was completely inside of me. He started pumping in and out, slow at first then faster and faster. Waves of pure pleasure hit me. I moaned and moaned and Jacob started grunting. His balls started hitting my ass, making a slapping sound. He pumped in and out, in and out as fast as he could go. I was in pure bliss as he humped me. Our bodies moved together in one motion. We fucked as hard as we could. I was so glad that my parents were gone; we could be as loud as we wanted.

Jacob suddenly pulled out and pulled me on top of him. I lowered myself onto his cock and started riding him. Jacob started massaging my breasts as I ground my hips against him, stimulating my clit. I started bouncing up and down; Jacob started creating heavily, panting. He moaned my name over and over as he got close. I put my hands on his sweaty chest and felt his toned six pack. Jacob started thrusting, meeting me in time as I bounced on his hard cock. The sensation was so amazing. He held my hips and started pulling them so that my ass slapped against his crotch.

We changed positions so that I was on all fours, doggy style. Jacob started thrusting in and out as fast as he could. His balls smacked my ass as he fucked me as hard as he could. Jacob slapped my ass as he fucked me. I loved it rough. Jacob reached behind and started massaging my clit while he fucked me. I was so wet and his stimulating my clitoris was making me even wetter. I started to feel my orgasm building as a moaned and screamed his name.

"Oh, I'm close! Jacob I'm CUMMING!" I screamed as my pussy spasmed and my juices flowed.

"Shit I'm gonna cum," Jacob grunted. "Ugh ugh UGH!"

I felt Jacob dump his load in me, his hot cum filling me up. Our juices mixed together and he pulled out of me. We both were sweating and breathing heavily. We kissed again.

"I love you Abby." 

"I love you Jacob."

We fell asleep there on the couch together, naked, our bodies entwined.

*** This was my first story, let me know how I did!***

Published 
Written by AsianSexGoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments