Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Party, Great Time

4
1 Comment 1
7.2k Views 7.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Competition Entry: First Time





As for my first time, well, here it goes. It was a Friday night; the Totems had just won their first away game of the season. Students and staff alike were all screaming and laughing. The after party was a must, but sadly, turned out to be a major let down. Of course being the party girl I am I stayed even after all my friends had left. I recognized no one; I was the only sophomore in the rowdy crowd. I was being pushed and shoved; now and then an overly friendly hand would slip to my ass. I was tired, and a little buzzed so around 11 I decided to go home before I got into any real trouble. Slipping off my heels I started the long walk home. For the beginning of October it was still very warm and despite it being late at night I quickly became too hot for my leather jacket. As I slipped it off and revealed my lace camisole top I heard someone honk a car horn and whistle. I didn't pay attention, but whoever it was continued whistling and it became apparent after a little ways that he was following me. I grew frustrated. I turned around prepared to yell at whoever it was and tell them to stuff it where the sun don't shine when I recognized who it was. "PETE!!" I started running towards my friend’s convertible while he laughed at me. He opened the passenger door for and I jumped in and wrapped him in a hug like I always do when I see him. It was different this time, it was like neither of us wanted to let go. When we pulled away I saw a look of reluctance on his face before he said "Wow...you clean up nice." I saw his eyes travel from my bare throat and stopping for a second on my chest then down further until he again stopped where my skirt ended. I saw him blush, for the first time in all the time I had known him. Driving down the quiet street, blaring his radio, we didn't talk much. Something was wrong; the conversations were forced and strained. We mutually decided without saying a single word that we didn't want to go home yet so we drove around until we got to our favorite spot near the beach. We sat in that parked car for a few minutes but the silence made it seem so much longer. I was about to say something when he stopped me. "You're so beautiful, but..." His voice was but a whisper; I didn't understand what he was trying to say so I thought I had done something wrong. "Pete? What's the matter? Are you o...”? Again he stopped me, this time by firmly placing his lips on mine. His lips were so soft but the power he used was immense. He tried to pull away but I placed my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him back to my mouth. My lips parted and his fingers wound in my hair as our tongues intertwined. Gently sucking, biting, moaning... He pushed me back, forcing me into the back seat. I became shockingly aware of how short my skirt was. "Pete...Pete please..." I placed a hand on his chest as we continued kissing, fumbling with the buttons on his shirt then finally rubbing his toned pecs and abs with my small hand. I heard him breath out deeply. He pulled away long enough to lift my shirt over my head before forcing his tongue into my mouth again. His rough hands found the clasp of my bra and with one quick movement it was thrown into the front seat. He kissed my lips, gently sucked on my lower lip before kissing his way down my neck. He kissed my collarbone, sending a wave of electricity through me. My breath quickened as he kissed down my breasts before taking one into his mouth, flicking and sucking the nipple. The electricity came back, I moaned his name as he massaged and sucked my breasts. I felt his free hand travel down my side and down my leg, bending my knee up. His fingers barely touched my skin as he moved them up my thigh, brushing them slightly across my panty-covered slit.

VeronikaTacher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronikaTacher

He moved his hand farther up and soon my thong was up in the front seat with my bra. His fingers danced across my mound, I know he could feel how wet I was. I'm sure he felt how badly I wanted him, needed him. Before I knew it he had two fingers in my hole, pushing them in and pulling them out. His head was between my legs, licking up and down my slit as he fingered me. Then... "Ooooooh!!! Pete!! Oh baby that's it!!" He had his lips around my clit, sucking and twirling his tongue around it. He removed his fingers and starting rubbing my clit as his dart like tongue pushed into my hole. He picked up speed and it wasn't too long before I had my first orgasm right into his waiting mouth. He lapped my juices up like it was the nectar of gods. I lay there with my skirt pushed up and my legs spread wide, my eyes closed while I caught my breath. He was completely naked when I opened my eyes. His long cock hard and inviting stood straight up, he laughed when he caught me staring wide mouthed. "Like it baby? Do you want it?" His eyes glistened mischievously down at me. He positioned himself between my legs, holding his cock at my opening. I moved my body closer to him, begging. He smiled wickedly, moved the head of his massive cock along my slit up to my breasts and back down. He teased me for what seemed like eternity. "Do you want it baby?" He asked again. I screamed, "Yes!! Yes!! I want you inside me!! I want you now!!" Before I knew it he thrust into me, somehow his whole cock went in and his balls slapped against my ass as he took my cherry. I screamed in pain but soon it ebbed into pleasure as he quickened his strokes. "Ohhhh.... Yeah you like that baby? You like my big cock in you?" "Yes!! YES!!! Oh Pete!! Harder!! Harder!!" He moaned as he penetrated me, holding one of my legs up to make it easier. I didn't know it was possible but I felt him grow inside of me, felt him become harder. He moved his hips faster and harder, rubbing my clit with his cock every time he pushed back in. I felt something brew inside of me, like it had earlier but I knew this time it was going to be bigger. I bent my head back, gripped the seat and arched my back as I came on his shaft. "OOOOOH!!!!Oooooh PETE!!! YESSSS!!! YESSSSSS!!!" The orgasm rocked my body and I could tell from the way his face contorted that he was ready too. As my orgasm came to an end I felt his hot semen shoot into me. He groaned loudly, digging his short nails into my thighs as his juices mixed with mine. He continued pumping until he was spent. He pulled out and I could feel our cum slide down my legs. He pulled me up so my face was level with his cock. "Clean it baby." Taking his cock in hand I looked up at him before placing my lips around the head, sucking and licking him clean. Our mixture swirled in my mouth as he gripped my hair. I licked him from base to tip, sucked on his balls and then returned to the head. My spit and our cum glistened on him as I jerked him, pretty soon I felt him tense up so I fit as much of his cock in my mouth as I could and swallowed down his second load. He pushed me off, down on to the seat again, kissed me tenderly, and whispered in my ear. We lay in each other’s arms for a long while, waking up we realized it was after 3 in the morning and we should really get home. We unwillingly got dressed and resumed our seats in the front. He turned the radio back on and held my hand as he drove me home. Before I got out he leaned in and kissed me. It was the sweetest and most passionate kiss of the night. I blushed and got out; he waved as he drove away. As I walked up to the front door of the house I couldn't help but think... "And the Totems score again."
Published 
Written by bonepicker10
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments