Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gypsy Girl: In the beginning.

"In this story we go back to how Gypsy Girl became such a horny teen."

12
5 Comments 5
14.0k Views 14.0k
3.6k words 3.6k words

The sun was beating down on my back as I slowly shuffled forward heading for my home after a couple of hours on the beach with my girlfriends. The asphalt was so hot I could feel the heat on my face when I looked down making sure I didn’t step on a stone or a piece of glass. I liked to walk barefoot, but I realized it was a bad idea, and put on my flip flops again which I carried in my hand.

When I looked up again, two guys were walking towards me, the usual tourists, bare chested, shorts, flip-flops, beer cans in their hands and not a care in the world. I pegged them to be in their late twenties, probably two friends who had decided to come to the party island for a few days of sex, drugs and partying.

As we passed each other they gave me looks that I had felt many times before. They seemed to say, I’d fuck here right here and now, if she let me.

I probably would have let them, but I was on my way home for lunch didn’t have time for sex.

I could feel their eyes on my ass and that was okay too, my ass is worth a second, third and even a fourth look I suppose. Round, tight with a narrow waist and long legs it’s my best asset, no pun intended. Not that my boobs are bad, they are C cups with tiny brown nipples and set high on my chest. But my ass, that’s what I use to attract the guys, either by walking making sure my hips swung seductively, or on the beach, lying in different positions. Men are drawn to me like flies to sugar, and I love the attention I get.

When I walked into the cool apartment, I heard my mother and father talking in the kitchen. My younger sister, Tamara, who is a hot piece of ass herself, sat in the living room reading a magazine. When she heard me she looked up, “How was the beach, Esmeralda?”

“Fine, but too hot for me. I left Maria, and Sandra down there.”

“Any hot guys?” said Tamara.

I gave her a sly smile, “What do you think?”

Tamara made sure our parents weren’t listening and then whispered. “Did you hook up with anyone? I've had no luck lately.”

Tamara was like me, horny, hot, and had no shame in fucking a guy on the first date. She was eighteen and had been fucking for the last two seasons.

“No, nothing worth the effort, but someone will come around, I guess.”

I left Tamara and went to the bathroom where I took off my white bikini and looked at myself in the mirror. At twenty-one, I had a body to die for, and I loved looking at myself. My black lightly curly hair fell down my back, and my black eyes stared at you with seduction and promise of pleasures you couldn’t possibly understand. My family is gypsy which means I have dark skin and in the summer it becomes even darker.

I had not always looked like that, when I was a kid I was quite chubby and was often teased in school, but something happened in my early teens, my body began to change and by the time I was sixteen, every boy, and man in the neighbourhood was ogling me, and that’s when I realized I had power over men, I could make them eat out of my hand just by flirting with them.

******

I loved winking, smiling and wiggling my butt innocently as I walked to the corner shop, to see men's reactions. When Tamara had fallen asleep at night, I began to explore my body with my hands. I realized that masturbating was the best thing ever, but I wanted to be filled. With my dad watching everything I did as he knew he had a flirt for a daughter, there was no way I could escape with a man.

What was a girl to do? Well, I went to the fridge and found a cucumber, which I took back to my room. There I gently insert into my wet pussy. I gasped as pain shot through me, but I didn’t stop. Instead, I kept on pushing it deeper into me and when my hands could only hold on to the tip, I stopped and lay still. The cucumber was cold in me, and my pussy stretched wide this felt out of this world.

When the pain subsided, I began to slide the cucumber in and out with my legs pulled up to my chest. It didn’t take long before that buzzing feeling began to extend from my clit out into every part of my young body. My legs began to tremble, my breathing became short and I closed my eyes.

The orgasm welled over me and I moaned loudly. The feeling was so intense I couldn’t continue to fuck myself with the cucumber so I pulled it out and my legs fell to the mattress, and my body shivered in post orgasmic bliss. That’s when I decided I would risk everything to get some real cock in me.

******

A couple of weeks later I was at home alone when there was a knock on the door. It was a hot summer’s day and I sat on the sofa watching a comedy show in my underwear. My parents and Tamara had gone to the supermarket and wouldn’t be back for an hour or so.

When I opened the door, Jorge, one of my dad’s friends stood outside. I hadn’t bothered to change or cover myself since I was expecting my friend Sandra to come by and thought it was her outside.

When Jorge saw me his jaw dropped and I stepped back hiding behind the door only showing my head.

“I’m sorry, but your dad asked me to return this,” he said and showed me a drill he held in his hand.

“Oh, okay,” I said and reached for it.

Jorge was a man in his mid-forties, balding, with a small beer belly and kind eyes. He and my dad had been friends since middle-school and he was also my godfather.

There was a long silence and then something dangerous began to grow in the back of my mind. Jorge was single and had been so for a long time.

“Would you like to have a drink, it’s so warm outside,” I said and stepped into view.

Jorge swallowed a few times and I saw his eyes flicker over me, not to my face but to my boobs that threatened to pop out of the bra I was wearing and then down to my panties where my pussy was outlined against the thin fabric.

“So, how about it?” I said again.

“Yeah, sure,”

I let him walk past me and then closed the door. He made his way to the kitchen where he opened the fridge and took out a beer. After popping it open he drank for so long I thought he would finish it in one go, but he didn’t.

Jorge put the can down on the counter and tilted his head. “So, what are you up to, Esmeralda?”

“Nothing much, watching TV. A friend is coming over and that’s why I didn’t cover myself when I opened the door.”

“You still haven’t.”

I blushed and giggled. “I guess not, but you are like family and have known me for all my life.”

“Mm, I guess I have, but I didn’t know you had grown into such a beautiful young woman.”

His eyes were on my body again and I liked it, it turned me on that this grown man thought I was beautiful.

“Knowing your father I guess you don’t have a boyfriend?” he said after a while and finished off his beer.

“No, I don’t, but there are several guys I like.”

He took out another beer and offered me one too, but I declined by shaking my head.

“So, you don’t sneak around with the boys behind your dad’s back?”

“No, I don’t.”

He smiled and it turned into a grin. “Don’t tell me you are a good girl, I wouldn’t believe that.”

“Well, I haven’t had a chance to be a bad girl, yet.”

There was a silence where he drank his beer and looked at me. Again, I loved the way he licked his lips and eyed me.

“Would you like to try to be a bad girl?” he finally said.

“Maybe,” I answered in a weak voice.

My legs were like jelly and I was breathing hard making my chest and boobs heave. I knew my pussy was wet and it was an amazing feeling.

“Can I touch you?”

I swallowed hard and nodded.

Jorge came forward and after placing the beer can on the sink, he gently turned me around, so my back was turned to him. His hands came up around my waist and his fingers tips danced over my flat stomach up towards my boobs. Then they slipped in under my bra and he gently squeezed them.

I gasped and then let out a moan.

“Feels good, doesn’t it?” he whispered in my ear.

“Mm, it does.”

He pinched each nipple in turn which made them hard. I pressed my ass against him and I thought I felt the outline of his cock under his shorts. The kitchen was silent as his hands moved down across my stomach until they reached my panties where they slowly moved inside. His right hand moved forward until his middle finger reached my clit and slit. As he pressed it against my button and began to rub it, I moaned, “Oh god, Jorge, that feels so good.”

“Yeah, you like it?”

“Mm, I love it.”

I slid my hand between us and as I grabbed his cock through his shorts, he whispered in my ear, “Do you want to see it?”

“Mm, I do.”

He swung me around and then gently pushed me down until I was kneeling in front of him. “Take it out and kiss it,” he demanded.

I was so excited that my hands trembled as I unbuttoned the shorts and pulled down the zipper. I had no idea what to expect as far as size or look. I had seen cocks on the internet of course but in the videos, most of them looked huge and I was a realist, knowing that most men didn’t have an eight-inch cock or bigger.

The first thing I noticed as his shorts fell to the floor was the odour, the smell of a man during a hot summer’s day.

Alondra_Miller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alondra_Miller

It wasn’t disgusting but a bit pungent. His cock was hard against the fabric and I could clearly see the outline of the shaft.

“C’mon, take it out,” Jose said in a husky voice.

Poor thing probably hadn’t had his cock taken care of in months, even though the gossip said he had been seen at a strip club down town.

I put my fingers inside the hem and pulled down. His shaft popped out and I gasped as I was face to face with a real cock. It was full of veins with a big dark red cock head. Not too long and with a thick girth.

Pulling down his briefs he stepped out of them and his shorts and then grabbed his shaft.

“Suck it, Esmeralda, I know you want to, I can see it in your horny eyes.”

I looked up at him and smiled, “Mm, I do.”

He let go and I wrapped my fingers around the cock and it was so thick my fingertips didn’t touch. What surprised me the most was how hot and hard it was. A drip of liquid appeared on the tip and when I licked it off the softness of the cock head made me sigh with pleasure.

I closed my eyes, opened my mouth and then took him inside me. The girth stretched my lips and it felt so good I let out a long moan as I began to bob my head up and down.

“Careful with the teeth, girl,” Jose said between gasps.

As I began to suck and lick him, I thought he became even harder which seemed impossible. He was so hard by then that I had to raise myself a little so I could suck on him, his cock wouldn’t give an inch when I tried to bend it.

“Oh yeah, oh yes, God, you are such a good cock sucker,” he moaned.

My right hand moved down to my panties which were soaked. I slid them aside and found my pussy so wet my finger came away with drops of pussy juice.

“I want you to fuck me, Jose, fuck me hard, right here in my parents’ kitchen,” I begged him.

Jose pulled me up and bent me over the sink. Using his knee he spread my legs apart and then moved in close.

I looked at him over my shoulder and licked my lower lip. “C’mon, give it to me; I want that man cock in me.”

“Fuck, you are a horny girl, Esmeralda.”

“Stop talking, and fuck me.”

“Ah, oh, oh, oh fuck me, that feels so fucking good,” I exclaimed when his cock slid into me.

“Yeah, you like it?”

“Yes, yes,” I managed to gasp as he pounded me.

His balls slapped into me and his beer belly pressed against my ass. Within minutes my knees were weak and that buzz began to grown inside me. At the same time, Jose’s breathing changed and became faster and shallower.

My legs began to wobble and as I grabbed the faucet with both hands as my orgasm exploded and I came.

Ah, Jose, fuck me, fuck me harder,” I said between gasps.

“Take it, take it,” he moaned as I felt his cock begin to throb inside me. I figured he was on his way to come and it worried me we hadn’t used any protection.

But he knew what he was doing and pulled out. I felt his knuckles brush against my ass cheek as he jerked off and when his hot cum landed on my lower back and ran down my ass cheeks I giggled.

“Oh Christ, child, what a pussy you have,” he said and then stepped away. I turned around and faced him.

“Yeah, did you like my pussy?”

Jose took a few deep breaths before answering. “Esmeralda, you have the sweetest pussy I have ever had.”

At that moment I heard a sound and immediately knew that we were busted.

Within seconds my mother and father walked into the kitchen. They stopped and dropped their plastic bags on the floor and I heard eggs crush.

“What the fuck, Jose?” said my dad.

The sight of us must have been something. Me in my panties recently fucked with that horny glow on my face and Jose without underwear and a semi-erect cock.

“I can explain...” he tried but didn’t get further because my dad’s fist landed on his nose and I heard it crack.

“Get the fuck out, and never come back!” he screamed as he pulled, pushed, and kicked Jose out of the apartment.

My mother had rushed forward and was holding my shoulders looking at me. “Are you okay, baby, did he rape you?”

“Rape me? No, he fucked me because I wanted him too.”

“Ay, dios mio, what kind of daughter do we have?” my mother exclaimed putting her hands to her face crying.

My father came back and said, “Put something on, you are grounded for a month.”

In my bed room, I grinned like an idiot, I had finally had a cock in me and I loved it. That Jose’s friendship with my father was forever broken and could never be repaired didn’t quite bother me. I had gotten what I wanted, and in doing so, realized that I wanted more. Actually, I wanted cock every day now, and I was on a mission to get it.

********

A month later the grounding was lifted and I was a free woman again, well, almost free. My father had gathered up the entire neighbourhood and they were watching me like hawks. I couldn’t even go to the corner shop without someone watching me all the way there and back.

One day I met Sandra and Maria on the beach. It was quite late in the afternoon and most of the tourists had gone back to their hotels to take showers and get ready for dinner. We lay in the sand talking and sex came up.

“Have you done it yet?” asked Maria.

I played with a piece of wood in the sand, drawing lines. “Maybe.”

Maria and Sandra sat up. “C’mon, spill it, tell us all.”

“I won’t say who it was, but yes, I have had sex.”

“How was it?” asked Sandra.

I rolled over on my back and leaned on my elbows looking out over the water. “It’s hard to explain, but I assure you there is no better feeling than that of having a man’s cock in you.”

There was a long silence and then Maria said, “Did it hurt?”

“No, not really, it just felt amazing.”

I got up and leaving my friends behind I ran into the water. My teen age breast bouncing as I did so and I didn’t care that a few men next to me saw me and whistled as I ran past them.

Diving into the cool water, I swam under the surface until my lungs burned and I had to come up for air. Treading water, I looked back at my friends and waved. As I did, I noticed one of the young men that had whistled was walking down to the water and dove in. He surfaced a few feet from me.

“Hi,” he said.

“Hi.”

He was in his late twenties, blond with very blue eyes and pale skin.

“What’s your name?”

I cocked my head. “What’s it to you?”

He laughed, “You are a bit bitchy, aren’t you?”

It was my turn to laugh, “Sorry, I’m Esmeralda.”

“”Peter, nice to meet you.”

We swam closer to the shore until we could stand and when we could Peter asked, “If you don’t mind me asking, how old are you?”

“Sixteen, why do you ask?”

“Well, you are so cute and I would like to ask you out but not if you are a minor.”

I was facing the shore and noted that from where we were and there was no way my friends or his could see exactly what was going on.

I moved in closer and under the water grabbed his limp cock through his shorts.

“Trust me, I am old enough for anything.”

“Oh, okay, I..I.. see,” he stammered as his cock grew harder.

I took it out of his shorts and gave it a few strokes. When he was hard and ready, I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled my bikini bottom to the side and slowly lowered myself until his cock was pressed against my pussy lips.

“You are one horny, chick,” he said just as his cock slid inside me.

“You have no idea, “I moaned as I began to ride him.

“Mm, you are so tight and hot,” he whispered in my ear as his hands supported my ass.

“And you have a lovely hard cock.”

As I began to ride him harder, his breathing changed and he dug his nails into the soft flesh of my ass cheeks.

“Oh fuck, fuck, I’m coming,” he gasped.

“I slid off him and then jerked him off until he came in the sea. I guess the fish were happy for the snack.

“Thanks, I said and swam back to shore.

When I reached my friend, Sandra asked, “What did you guys talk about?”

“Oh, nothing special, he wanted some ideas on what to do at night.”

I lay down on my towel and closed my eyes. God, I loved cock.


*******


This all happened five years ago and since then I have fucked so many guys I have lost count. I can never get enough of cock and I wake up in the morning wet just hoping I will get some that day. I hate the winter because there are no tourists around to fuck, and I don’t dare to hit on the locals, my dad would find out in the heart beat. So, I spend November till May masturbating in bed.

Two Italian girls, a few years older than I, have moved in one floor below us. The other day they asked me if I wanted to come by for some pasta and wine. I said sure, and when I walked down the stairs to their apartment, I realized they were most likely lesbians because my sister had claimed she had seen them kiss in the stair well. Not that it bothered me, I had several gay friends, but the thought entered my mind, what if they tried to seduce me? Well, I’ll just go with the flow, I decided, after all, a woman must know how to pleasure a girl, even a hot horny gypsy girl.

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments