Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Heaven

"A night of heaven"

1
4 Comments 4
10.9k Views 10.9k
893 words 893 words

It was a beautiful day at the beach. I was with my boyfriend Chris, his buddy Mike and his girlfriend Amy . We spent the day enjoying the ocean and warm weather. The waves were just prefect to body surf in. More than once my bikini top came down riding the waves. I know Chris enjoyed the view and I caught Mike take a quick glimpse as well.

After a few hours of the beach we decided it was time to go. I went home to get showered and then headed over to their apartment. We planned on double dating tonight and seeing the latest horror movie. When I arrived at the apartment only Mike and Chris were there.

“ Where’s Amy?” I asked.

“ She wasn’t feeling well, she went home.” Mike replied.

“ Well we will wait and see the movie another night then.” Chris said.

We grabbed a few beers and went into the living room and discussed what we were going to do. I was tired from the beach so suggested we stay in and just drink and relax. They agreed. We drank and talked and drank some more. Before we knew it hours had passed by, and I was more than a little drunk.

I told Chris I needed to go to bed and got up and went to bed. By the time I am undressed Chris had joined me. We start kissing and he throws me back on the bed.

He is running his hands up and down my body. I look up and see Mike in the doorway watching us and stroking his cock through his shorts. I smile at him and wave him in.

“ Care to join us?” I ask.

Nothing more needs to be said as he enters the bedroom.

I was laying on my back with Chris to the right of me so Mike gets undressed and comes up on my left side. They both start sucking on my tits at the same time. I love to feel my breast sucked on and God it feels so good to feel both of my breast sucked on at the same time. I think this must be heaven.

It seemed like there hands were everywhere on my body. Mike slowly moved his hand down my stomach as Chris was stroking my thighs. I spread my legs for them as best I could. They both start stroking my thighs working their way to my wet lips. I spread my legs wide in open invitation.

I love a man to suck on my neck and Chris starts sucking on my neck right below my ear and soon Mike joins him on the other side. I think again this must be heaven.

Mike slips his fingers inside me as his thumb strokes my clit over and over.

karolineLUK
Online Now!
Lush Cams
karolineLUK

It feels so good and I was getting so wet.

I took a cock in each of my hands and starting stroking them together. As they continued to finger me and suck my tits. They feel so good in my hands.

“ Mike please let me taste you.” I asked.

“ With pleasure.” he replied.

He was slightly larger than Chris but not by much. He straddled me as I licked and teased his cock. Then I took him into my mouth. All I had to do was relax as he slowly thrust his hard cock back and forth in my mouth.

“ Mmm.” I moan in pleasure at the taste of him in my mouth.

Not to be left out Chris kneels between my legs and starts licking my clit as he fingers my wet pussy. He starts moving his fingers faster and faster fucking me as best he can with his hand. Before long I am arching my hips. I know I am going to cum soon. When Chris suddenly stops.

Chris asked “ Mike do you want to fuck my girlfriend?”

“ Hell yes!” he replied.

“ Get up on all fours I want to take you from behind” Mike said

So I get up and get positioned right. Mike starts rubbing his cock again my pussy lips. Over and over again. He pushes just the tip in and pulls back out. Teasing me. I want to feel his hard dick deep inside me.

“ Oh god Mike fuck me!” I beg.

Chris gets in front of me and roughly shoves his cock in my mouth at the same time Mike thrust his hard cock in my pussy. I am speared at both ends and it feels wonderful.

They slowly work their cocks in me back and forth. I suck Chris’s hard cock for all I am worth. I love the taste of a man’s cock the only thing better is the taste of his cum.

I don’t want this to ever end. I have never been with two men before and at this moment I can’t imagine ever just being with one man again.

Chris grabs my head and starts forcing his cock deep in my throat as he cums in my mouth. Mike get more violent as he too cums deep in my pussy and when I feel both men cum inside me my orgasm radiates through my entire body.

I collapse on top of Chris and I feel Mikes weight on top of me and I know this is heaven.

Published 
Written by Susan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments