Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How Scarlet had her cherry popped Part 1

"This is how i lost my virginity."

9
4 Comments 4
36.5k Views 36.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story

Everybody remembers their first time.

Some people aren't too fond about it, others end up marrying that one person and having that one penis to themselves for the rest of their lives.

My experience was different. Way different.

At 18, i was still a virgin and proud of it. My friends were in serious relationships and of course, having sex, but here I was, single and sexless. On the one hand i couldn't wait for my prince charming to come around, sweep me off my feet and make sweet love to me, but on the other, i didn't want to have sex with some random guy whose name i forgot by the morning only to watch them leave in a hurry and never see them again.

At the time, i was modeling for a well known agency in sydney because of my height, long legs, narrow waist and smooth skin. And my boobs? Well they were (and still are i hope!) very perky, rounded and a little bit larger for the average model but it didnt get in the way of my goals. Presently as a working journalist, i will admit i would do the dirty to get the scoop but i didn't know i had it in me from the tender age of 18...

On weekends for some extra cash i started working at my friends restaurant in the city, as it was newly opened and her family owned the restaurant so it was kind of like a favour to her. She assured me that she needed my help because i had worked in the industry before but seeing as most of the customers were business men, i suspect my employment had something to do with my looks and supposed charm. Everything was normal until Hayden started working. Who is Hayden you say? Quite possibly sex on legs. Seriously.

Hayden had this air about him. 6'3, muscular, 6 pack (Yes, i know this because i saw it and details are to come), dark hair and dark eyes. He became the general manager and seeing as he did a lot of double shifts on the weekend we worked together a lot. He was 25, charming, bubbly, smooth, real ladies man etc. Every girl swooned for him. Anything he askedfor,  it was done. I thought it was down right pathetic sometimes as i watched girls sacrifice their integrity for such an arrogant guy but he was some serious eye candy. And i loved to look.

One night aftet the most tedious shift in my life, Hayden and I were the only two ones left in the restaurant. Everyone had gone home, and seeing as I had worked there for quite some time, i knew how to close everything down and basically helped Hayden do the end of day closures. We'd been working together for about 4 months and it was a weird relationship. We never really chatted.... We talked but on a professional work level, never social or personal. Sometimes i'd catch him just staring at me and when i'd glance a look at him, his eyes would linger a few more moments before returning to what he was doing. This irritated me. A lot. I found it annoying how he'd play these stupid eye games wonering what it all meant, and it also drove me crazy, pleasure crazy, breathless crazy. 

So here we were locking up when Hayden turned and told me to go home, saying he would finish everything up. I thanked him, said goodnight and went to the locker room to change. I started removing my apron, then shoes, blouse and pants and then sprayed myself with what felt like a litre of deoderant. As i started taking clothes out of my locker to change into i heard a noise behind me and realised that i wasn't alone. Hayden had been standing there the whole time, watching me strip down to a red lace bra and g-string. I stould, with this stupid and shocked look on my face as he looked at me, his eyes moving slowly up and down my half naked body.

I knew i should of grabbed something to cover me in the few seconds we stould staring at each other, seconds which felt like years but for some reason i didnt. I liked him looking at me. I could see his hungry eyes filled with this desire, this glazed look. He opened his mouth to say something and then closed it... my eyes wondered down to his pants and i could see his hard erection pressing against his pants so hard i thought perhaps the zipper would break... It was turning me on so much, that one look from my half naked body could do that to a man...

'Scarlet'

'Hayden. I didn't hear you come in'.

I stood for a couple of moments and then to not look so stupid, grabbed my coat to cover my shivering body.

'No. Don't cover up. Put the coat down'

Hayden took a step closer with these words as i slowly put the coat back onto the bench, my thighs quivering, my nipples hardening and my pussy getting wetter and wetter by the second. Sure i'd been fingered once, but that was the furthest i had been with a guy. No oral sex, no sex, no nothing. Hayden stared into my eyes and started unbuttoning his shirt.

'I think it's only fair you see me in my briefs now that i've seen you in your lingere'. Each garment he pulled off, he took slow steps towards me. His pulled off his shirt, revealing his immaculate body. At the time, as i said before i was a model so i didn't feel so inferior. His ripped chest, muscular arms and strong broad back stared at me as i stood glued in the same postion. Hayden then began pulling if his shoes and undoing his belt and zipper and let his pants fall to the floor.

I nearly fainted. He was wearing black calvin klein briefs, that were nice and tight. So tight that his hard erection pulled down the front of them revealing his pubic hairs.... and i must say from what i could see, he was very well endowed..

'What are you doing Hayden?'

'Something that i should have done and have wanted to do'

And before i could take another breath, I was slammed up against the locker in his full embrace and as i opened my mouth to semi detest, semi moan his name he kissed me.

Aureaori
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aureaori

He kissed all of me, sliping his soft lips in mine. I tasted the recesses of his mouth, suckled his tongue and let myself burn with the raw desire that blazed out of me. I could hear his soft moans as he gently moved his hands down my body and to my bra strap and before i was completely overcome by his power i pushed away quite breathless and confused.

'Hayden i don't understand. You havent said anything or done anything to give me an inkling that you felt this way"

"Are you serious?????" He semi yelled and took a few steps back grabbing his hair and running his hands through it. "I stare at you, i try to talk to you, i keep making sure that we work all the same shifts together... i've tried to make it so obviously clear without making it obviously clear for everyone else to see"

"Hayden that doesn't make sense"

"Doesnt matter Scarlet. I want you. All of you. I want to be on top of you, underneath you, inside you"

He stopped  and stared at me taking deep breaths and before he could say anything else i found myself entwined in him, in his arms soft kisses, hard kisses, long and short, all types of kisses imaginable i planted on his soft lips ad moved my way down to his neck and chest until i sank onto my knees.

" i've never done this before."

" I don't fucking care Scarlet, looking down into your eyes and at your body is making me want to blow right now and i'm trying to control myself so maybe you shouldn't"

"But i want too" And with that i pulled down his briefs and took all of him in my mouth and prayed to God that all the tips my girlfriends had told me were true and did actually work... i started to slowly suck the head of his hard penis swirling my tongue around and using my hands to rub him up and down. He placed his hand on my head and pulled at my hair groaning, swearing, muttering and heavy breathing. I then placed my mouth over his entire penis, moving him down, sucking all of him deep into my throat, continously staying with the same rhythm until i felt a warm liquid spurt onto my tongue, my rhythm not changing until all of it was out. I swallowed it all and slowly stood licking my lips looking into his eyes as his pushed me onto the bench and undid my bra cupping my breasts in his hands. He sat back and looked at me and my naked chest slowly rubbing my left breast with one hand, and rubbing my thighs with the other...his hand slowly moved up my leg and over my wet pussy, rubbing me harder and harder, wishing that he would rip my damn g-string off me already... i went to pull it down but he stopped me.

'Wait baby. Wait. Not yet...

He pulled his head down and started sucking my left breast, pulling at me erect nipple with his tongue and continued to my right breast, his rubbing over my pussy getting faster and faster. He moved his lips down my body, past my nipples to my stomach, planting soft kisses as he went. He then reached my pelvis and my body began buzzing. The sensations inside of me are undescribable. He kissed the top of my pussy and knelt in front of it spreading my thighs open. I couldn't even think.

He took a finger and fingered me, swirling his finger around inside of me, looking at me whilst he did it. He then lowered his head and licked my clitoris whilst massaging my pussy and with his two hands, he stretched my pussy and stuck his tongue inside of me, ravishing my wet pussy with all his might. He must of done this a million times because GODDAM. I was in heaven. He continued to eat me out and finger fuck me and completely blew my mind. He then grabbed my ass and shoved his tongue deeper inside of me and suddenly out of nowhere, something strange started happening to my body. This strange sensation filled me that seemed to be getting bigger and bigger and more pleasurable by the second until finally it reached its peak and overtook me in the most powerful way.

'Oh.......my........goodddddddd' i moaned as he continued doing what he was doing. 

'I just... i just...'

'you came baby you came' he said as he pulled his head back and placed his hands on my breasts rubbing them and looking into my eyes.

Hayden's hard erection was pressing into my stomach and i wished it was pressing somewhere else. He could see the hunger in my eyes and placed his hand under my ass and lifted me and pulled off my g-string. There we were. Horny, hot and naked...

"You ready for the good stuff" he moaned as he knelt in front of my thighs, spreading them.

And just as i was ready to let him pound the shit out of me, i remembered one small thing. I hadn't had sex before. And it would/could hurt and i would bleed and blah blah blah.

"Hayden i'm a virgin".

Hayden looked into my eyes and gently kissed me on the lips

"Baby don't worry. I'll be gentle. Scarlet you don't understand how much i have wanted this"

And he placed his hand down his erect shaft and placed it at the entrance of my wetness as my breathing got heavier and my moans got louder...

"Scarlet.. Oh My God.... Fuck you're so wet... you're so hot"

I couldn't even concentrate, my whole world was spinning and right now, revolving around him... I took a deep breath and he grabbed my head, stared me in the eyes as he pushed himself into me, my moans echoing throughout the locker room, on top of his loud swearing and heavy gasping...

Part 2 is coming soon...

 

Published 
Written by MissScarlet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments