Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Met a Seventy Year Old Virgin

"Took a drive in the country."

41
30 Comments 30
40.7k Views 40.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story
I did the craziest thing this past weekend. I took a drive and wasn’t really paying attention to where I was going. I ended up on a country road, when I saw this older woman outside having a yard sale. I’ve always had a fondness for older women. When I say “older” I mean a woman who can be like my “Grandmother.”

I just find women that are older, might feel like their time is almost up. Most of their spouses have passed on and they probably don’t even consider dating anymore. I like to give them a little attention and make them feel good. Of course, this makes me feel even better. I would rather have sex with an older woman, than ever having sex with somebody my own age.

It usually doesn’t take long and they're making you coffee and feeding you cake. I noticed the woman who was having a yard sale was wearing a “house dress.” You know those dresses like your grandmother wears. I find those dresses especially sexy. They're not form fitting in anyway. They're more like robes. I was wondering if she had anything under that dress. My cock was stirring in my jeans.

It looked like she was finishing up for the day. I pulled my car over and decided to see if she had anything that I could buy and then, I would ask her if she needed any help bringing stuff into her garage.
 
“I was just going to start dragging the stuff back into my garage.”

“I’ll just take a quick look around, if you don’t mind?”

“That would be okay. Just let me know if you’d like anything.”

“Okay.”

I looked through her stuff and did see some paintings that I could use in my house. I flipped through some of them.

“These are quite lovely. Did you paint them?”

“I painted those years ago. I used to be an artist, but not a very successful one.”

“They’re beautiful. I’d love to buy them all from you. How about three hundred for all six.”

“Sure. How very kind of you."

I took the money out of my wallet and handed the bills to the woman. She seemed quite pleased that I offered her so much. She probably knew that was a lot of money for her artwork. But, she took the money happily.

“Do you need any help putting the stuff back into your garage?”

“Sure, if you wouldn’t mind. That would be wonderful. I’ll put the stuff in the boxes that I have, if you wouldn’t mind just stacking them in my garage. I’ll have another sale next weekend.”

“No problem. By the way, my name is Mark.”

“Hi Mark, my name is Clara.”

“Nice to meet you.”

Clara filled the boxes and I carried them all back into her garage. She was really pretty. She was at least seventy years old. She had gray hair and blue eyes. She was wrinkly, but still a very attractive woman. She seemed to have a nice rack on her and wore flats. She was humming while I helped her move the stuff back into her garage.

“You’re quite a dear. Are you from around here?”

“I live in the city actually. I just took a drive and ended up here.”

“I’ve lived here for the last fifty years. I really love it here. I suppose I’ll die here too.”

“Are you married, Clara?”

Clara just giggled at me and I couldn’t imagine why she was laughing. I was very intrigued.

“No. Actually I never married. I guess they call women like me spinsters.”

“You must have had plenty of lovers over the years.”

She started to laugh loudly. I had no idea what she was finding so funny.

“No. Actually I’m a virgin. I’ve never had sex ever in my whole life. I always wanted to get married, but never did. Years had passed and I never did have a lover. When I was a younger girl, I was obese and nobody wanted to have me as their lover. Later in life, I lost all my weight, but by then, I was a committed virgin.”

“That’s quite a story, Clara. I find you to be quite beautiful. If you like, I’d love to be your first lover. If you’re up for a little fun?”

“You’d like to have sex with me, after I just told you I never had sex?”

“I’d be honored to be your first lover.”

“Why don’t we go inside and I’ll make us some tea. Do you like cake? I have a wonderful chocolate cake that I baked last night.”

“That sounds wonderful, Clara.”

I couldn’t believe my fucking luck. I found an old “virgin.” This was like hitting the fucking lottery. I was going to be Clara’s first love and get my fix of old women. I couldn’t be happier.

We walked into Clara’s house and she took me into her kitchen. She had a lovely home that was decorated nicely. I sat down and Clara made our tea. She got the cake off her counter and cut us both a slice of cake.

“Do you like milk and sugar in your tea?”

“Yes. That would be lovely.”

My cock was hard in my pants. I couldn’t wait to get busy in Clara’s bedroom. I wanted to taste her pussy and fuck her like she had never been fucked before. I wondered if she’d cry in pain or scream in ecstasy.

Clara gave me the tea and the cake.

“Clara, this cake is delicious. You’re quite a baker.”

She just giggled and smiled at me. She probably was excited that a young man was going to be fucking her shortly. I bet her panties were wet just dreaming about getting fucked finally in her life. I just smiled at her. I wanted to fuck her more than anything.

“Clara, I can’t believe you’ve never had sex. Have you ever masturbated?”

“Of course dear. I have lots of toys that I have played with over the years. I’ve never had a man or a woman for that matter. I’m excited to finally lose my virginity after so many years. I’m seventy years old. This will be the highlight of my life.”

“I’m so lucky to have ended up on your road.

IsabelaGonzalez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelaGonzalez

I’d be honored to be your first lover. I’m so horny and wanting to get started. Can we go into your room, Clara?”

“Yes.”

Clara took my hand and we walked to her bedroom. She seemed a bit nervous and had no idea what to do. I approached her and put my lips down on hers. I kissed her passionately. I didn’t push my tongue into her mouth. I wanted to go slow with her. She’d never had contact with anyone before.

I helped her take off her clothes off. She didn’t have a bra on and had her “old lady” underwear on. I was thinking she’d have a bush. I was used to women being bald down there, but would enjoy her bush, if she had one.

I continued to kiss her and now I held her breasts in my hands. She was old and wrinkly, but had amazing breasts. Her breasts were full and firm. I held each of them and cupped them in my hands. She was enjoying my hands all over her. She was moaning softly.

I put my hands into the waistband of her underwear and played with her pussy. I was surprised she had no hair down there.

“I guess you’re surprised that I have no hair. I have always gotten a wax in my pubic area. I always wanted to be ready, in case I came in contact with a man or woman. I always dreamed of having sex and wanted to be clean and tidy down there."

I just giggled and rubbed her pussy. I brought Clara to the bed and pulled her underwear down. She was now laying on her back while I held her.

“I'm going to lick your pussy. Give your vagina sweet kisses. Just relax and let me do my magic.”

“Okay.”

Clara parted her thighs and I got into position. I just looked at her virginal, old pussy and then kissed her center. I gave her kisses all over her vagina. Clara just giggled and then I put my tongue on her pussy lips. I licked her pussy all over and lightly chewed on her lips.

“Oh God. That feels amazing. Don’t stop, Mark.”

Clara was moaning and groaning while I licked her pussy. I pushed my tongue up inside of her virginal cunt and tongue fucked her hard. She was screaming and pulling on her tits. Her juices were flowing out of her like a faucet. It was like years and years of pussy juice were finally making landfall.

I couldn’t drink her juices fast enough. Her pussy tasted wonderful.

I stood up and removed all of my clothes and just looked at her on the bed. I was hard as a rock and couldn’t wait to get my cock up inside of her.

I then climbed on top of her and wiped my cock all over her wet pussy. I teased her for a little while.

“Please make love to me. Please do this with me. I’ve been dreaming about this for my whole life.”

“I’m going to just push into you hard. It might hurt, but it will feel really good once I’m inside.”

“Okay.”

I kissed Clara deep and passionately and played with her breasts. I pushed my cock into her hard and she made a moan and a groan. I was surprised that her hymen after all these years was still intact. I got my dick into her and fucked her a bit faster now. She was enjoying it. I did notice blood on my dick.

“Clara, you're now not a virgin. Fuck!”

“I can’t believe this. Kiss me.”

We kissed passionately while I thrusted in and out of her cunt. Her body felt amazing in my arms. Her pussy was extremely wet while I made love to her. I made sure to keep kissing her.

“Can you lick my pussy some more. I really loved that.”

I pulled out of her pussy and I did notice she did have some blood. But I licked her pussy right out. I tasted her blood which made her moan more. She was grinding down on my face. Her pussy with the blood tasted amazing.

I went back over and held her in my arms. My hands were all over her. She was so happy that she finally had sex. I was glad to have met her.

“Clara, I’d love if you put my cock into your mouth. Let me lay on the bed and you can just suck my cock like a lollipop. Would you do that for me?”

“Of course.”

I went on the bed and laid on my back. Clara moved between my knees. She licked my cock up and down and then slowly put my mushroom head into her mouth. I was so horny and hot and loved her mouth on my dick.

She fed my cock into her mouth. She was a born natural while she sucked me. She held my balls while she took me deeper into her mouth. I was really surprised how well she did. I was so excited and wanting her to drink my come.

“Clara, I want to come in your mouth. Will you please swallow it for me?”

Clara shook her head while I bucked up into her mouth. I was so horny and blew my hot load down her throat. She swallowed it all down and then came back over to me. We kissed and I tasted my come on her lips.

“Wow, I should have had sex years ago. That was amazing. Thank you so much for doing that with me.”

“Clara it was my pleasure. Thank you for giving me your virginity.”

“I hope you’ll visit me again. I sure would love to die happy. If I died right now, I’d be the happiest woman ever.”

“I’ll be back. I have many things to show you. But, I really must get back into the city.”

I kissed and held her and made her feel loved. I planned on seeing her again. I got dressed and Clara grabbed her robe and walked me to her door. We kissed and I squeezed her ass in her robe.

“I’ll be back next weekend. Don’t miss me too much.”

“I miss you already.”

We both giggled and I left. Clara waved to me and I drove away.

It was amazing. I banged an older woman and took her virginity. This was a story for the record books. A seventy year old virgin. Who could ever say they took a seventy year old women's virginity? I couldn't wait to tell my buddies about this. 'I should get a medal for this,' I giggled to myself.

"What a day!"

I must take rides into the country more often. I bet there are lots of lonely women just aching to get a nice young man wanting to fuck their old cunts. I just licked my lips with all those horny thoughts.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments