Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Island Initiation

"A mother dominated young man taken unwillingly on holiday and magical outcome"

11
7 Comments 7
10.1k Views 10.1k
9.9k words 9.9k words

"No late nights. No smoking. No drinking. Girls will hold you back. I only want the best for you, Harry.” My mother’s words, and there was more, “You'll be twenty-one when the next Olympics start. We'll have you in perfect condition by then." Yes, she was one of those mother’s who need to control, or direct, any ability their child may have. My ability? Sprinting, and aged 15, I was area champion at 100 metres.

Running had always given me a sense of power, freed my spirit. But after her take over, my mother controlled my athletic ability, and my whole social life. No late nights meant little activity with girls.

My father, a successful businessman, was sympathetic. "Greta, the lad needs a life."

"He'll have a life," my mother replied, "but it will be a successful one."

By the time I was nearing eighteen my experience with girls had been limited to uncertain fumbling and flat, dry kisses. School colleagues boasted about their experiences. Their wishful thinking, I told myself. But how did they know so much?

University after Summer became a hopeful gateway of escape from my mother's oppression. Some High School colleagues saw me as a 'Mummy's boy'. And then my mother magnified that by revealing what would become a life changing arrangement.

One night she announced the booking of a holiday for my eighteenth. Three weeks on a quiet Greek island. Where, she told me gleefully, “You can keep training, and read your study books.”

Summer camps or touring together for my schoolmates. For me? Going away with my parents. Mummy's boy, indeed.

"You're going to love it."

How true her words would be.

The Greek island was tiny. A jewel in an azure sea, the brochure said. For me it was Alcatraz, just over two miles wide at its narrowest point.

One small hotel, a couple of tavernas, and scattered villagers’ cottages. My hotel room was on the ground floor, and my parents were on the first. A quiet island was putting it mildly, most other hotel guests were there for the peace of their twilight years. The white, sandy beach was close to the hotel. “This is where you can run, Harry,” my mother enthused. “A good stretch with the occasional fast burst."

"There's no tide, so it's all soft sand,"

"Soft sand will help strengthen your legs," she said positively.

"What about the heat?" I persisted with my negativity.

"Oh, early morning, of course."

So, the routine began. Next morning, my birthday, wearing only shorts I ran barefooted. Immediately, I felt that old exhilaration, that sense of power. A struggle in soft sand, but returning I splashed through the shallows getting more grip. Finished and coated in sweat, I was happy to plunge into the refreshing balm of the water.

That evening after a surprisingly first-class meal, I joined my parents in the small bar area, cosy with maroon leather furniture. Other people were scattered about the room, and piped music issued over the whole scene.

Drinks were ordered, with an orange juice for me. Excitedly, my mother placed a small package on the table. "Happy birthday, son," she said, rather huskily, just as the piped music changed to 'Happy Birthday'. My mother began to sing, my father and other guests joined in,

I so wanted to be grateful, yet felt I was being treated like a nine-year-old. Opening the package, I found a very presentable gold watch. "It has a stop watch in it." My mother said. I wasn't surprised. But, it was kind of them and I warmly expressed my gratitude.

Moments later, I needed the toilet. There was only one person sitting.at the bar as I passed. A lady with long dark hair down her back, over a sleeveless turquoise dress. Briefly my mind registered her slender curve, waist to hip.

On my return, the lady turned, and dark eyes watched my approach. The low-cut dress gave more than a hint of gently sloping bosom. Her wide mouth smiled as I was about to pass.

"Happy birthday," she said quietly. There was a warmth about her that I couldn't define.

I muttered my thanks, ready to move on, uncertain how to say more.

"You're twenty first?"

I stopped, feeling my face redden, "Eighteenth."

Her eyebrows raised, "Really? You look more mature---and an athlete."

I just stood, wanting to ask how she knew that, but was lost in her stunning beauty.

She laughed, "I saw you this morning. Very impressive."

She saw me? How could she do that? I’d had the beach to myself. More importantly, why should she need to comment? My mind whirled. Those eyes, her hair, that clinging gown, I was breathless.

"Might I buy you a drink---to mark your birthday."

I glanced towards the booth where my mother watched, her eyes narrowed, " I don't---can't--"

She followed my glance and said simply, "Oh, I see. Well, have a good night."

Totally abashed by my sense of inadequacy, I returned to our table.

"What was that woman saying to you?"

"Just happy birthday."

"Watch yourself with women like that."

Next morning, I was running, with the sun, already warm, on my back. r. On my return run, I really turned it on along the water's edge. Breathing heavily, I eased back where shrubs grew closer to the sea. There wasn't another soul in view.

"Very impressive," the gentle call, followed by hand clapping startled me. I looked towards the shrubs, and immediately saw her, almost hidden, seated in a gap between two bougainvillea. The dark hair tied back, the open smiling face, and, my heart skipped at the illusion, only bare skin visible, as she sat on a blanket with her arms wrapped around her knees.

I hesitated, fearing the embarrassment of her being naked. She laughed and called, "Have you been warned off me?"

She leaned back, to reveal that she was wearing a brief blue bikini, and her words told me that she knew I was dominated by my mother.

The thought filled me with determination to crush such conclusions. I moved towards her, intending to look cool, but the softer sand made my approach more of a clumsy stagger.

"Hello," I said, seeking sensible words to say. "Up ahead of the sun?"

"Early sun is safer."

She looked up at me appraisingly, her eyes moving slowly from my knees up to my face.

I stared at her tanned skin, the smooth curve of her shoulders, the subtle rise of her breasts before they disappeared, just, into the bikini top. The enticing cleft between them held my eyes for a second or two.

"Good body," she murmured, her head nodding.

Sure is, was on my lips before I realised she was talking about me.

"Very athletic," she went on. Then, her brown eyes taking on a mischievous gleam, she added, "Like what you see?"

Flip, confident answers flooded into my head. But they weren't my answers. I could only stand there, face burning, words failing to form on my lips, my head nodding inanely.

Her face showed a measure of understanding as she rose to her knees and moved across the blanket. "Not very comfortable with the opposite sex, are you? No girl friends?"

Boasting lies were anxious to be told, but I knew they were pointless. I just shook my head.

"Come on," she said kindly, "you look so uncomfortable standing there. Is that the effect I have on you? Sit down here beside me."

Worriedly, I looked back along the beach, half expecting to see my mother in full battle cry coming towards us. The beach was empty.

As I sank hesitantly to my knees she asked, "You’re with your parents?"

"Afraid so," I said fervently, glad to find my voice.

"How long are you staying?"

I told her, at which she gave a little nod before asking, "You didn't answer my earlier question. Were you warned off me?"

I took a deep breath, "I've been warned off all females." Not strictly true, but near enough.

"Why, for goodness sake?"

I looked into her open, sympathetic face, and, like a released dam, I was suddenly pouring out the whole background to my restricted situation, ending with the promise of university.

She pursed her full lips and looked deep in thought before saying, "An Olympic prospect? A laudable goal---but such a barrier on your life."

I shrugged and stared out over the clear turquoise sea, searching for words. A ferry boat approached. "Are you on holiday?" I asked.

"Yes and no." She was leaning back taking the weight on her elbows, a pose that showed off the perfection of her body. I tried to keep my eyes focussed on her face. How old would she be? Although I wasn't good at that sort of guessing, I reckoned late twenties to early thirties.

She explained that she had an apartment on nearby Aegina nodding out across the water. “I keep a room in the Rivera taverna here to avoid the crowds.”

I glanced at my watch, and started to rise, "I'd better be getting back."

"A pity," she said with a friendly smile. "See you tomorrow perhaps."

"Yes," I said, and added bravely, "I'll look forward to it."

She laughed, and I gave her a wave as a hurried away.

Next morning, my heart sank as I ran past the two bougainvillea. The gap was empty. She had lingered in my mind all night. I ran hard to cover my disappointment. Exhausted, I was glad to make my way back at a slow jog.

What was I expecting here? She was out of my age range and obviously fairly well off. Yet she had shown a willingness to talk. And that was something new in my experience.

Approaching the gap in the shrubs, I held my breath, and then released it in a relieved sigh. There she was, sitting in the same arms-around-knees pose as yesterday, and now she waved cheerily. I swerved up the beach.

Reaching her, I blurted out, "I thought you weren't here."

Her eyes held mine, "Would it have mattered?"

I felt the blood rush into my face and I looked out to the sea.

"You know I don't even know your name."

“It’s Harry.”

"Well, Harry. I'm Laura. Pleased to meet you." And with a little chuckle she held out her hand. She shuffled across the blanket. "Come on. Sit down, you look like you've overdone it.".

As I settled beside her, she asked, "How was your day yesterday?"

"I just walked the village. Saw your taverna"

"Were you looking for me?" her voice took on a teasing tone.

"No, no, it was just chance." But I had hoped to see her. "Then I did some reading."

“A pretty boring day?"

"That sums it up."

She sat up straight and looked at me directly, "Harry, have you seen much of the island?"

"Just around here."

"Well, this afternoon I’m walking across to the north shore. Care to join me? A two-mile walk, testing in the heat but pines give shade”

To walk with her. The very thought quickened my heartbeat, but it became faster at her next request.

Reaching behind her, she produced a lotion bottle, "Before you go would you rub a little cream onto my back." Her eyes studied the expression on my face. "Please. I did my front yesterday---the sun can kiss my back today.

Her eyes held mine, "Is that all right?" She handed me the bottle and turned to lie on her stomach, legs slightly spread. ‘Wonderfully proportioned thighs,’ my turbulent mind told me.

"Not too thick," she said, and reached behind her. "Oh, just a minute.” My hand trembled as she undid her bikini top. "No strap marks."

Lips gone dry, I opened the bottle and poured a little cream onto my hand. Tentatively I leaned over her and stroked at an area just below her shoulders, letting my circling hand flow over the top curve.

She had flinched at the initial chill, but now she said, "Oh, nice touch, Harry. So gentle."

The smoothness of her skin under my fingertips sent fiery tingles coursing through my body. My hand moving down in diminishing circles, she gave a little shiver. Of pleasure? I hoped so.

The fire had reached my groin and pressure mounted inside my shorts.

My fingers passed along the top edge of her bikini bottoms, and I felt, the slight indentation of her cleft. How could that be so erotic? Added pressure in my groin.

From her position she said, rather huskily, "That was so good of you, Harry. Just one more request. Could you fasten up my top for me?”

This was an added intimacy. Would I make an idiot of myself? I was relieved to find a simple hooking system, which, even my madly trembling hands could manage.

She rolled over, sat up and handed me a small towel, "Thanks for that. It wasn't too bad, was it?"

We made clear arrangements about meeting, before she said, "Wear something you can swim in---we can cool off across there."

She gave a quick glance at my shorts, gave a little smile as I turned away and she said, "Better walk back fairly slowly."

Feeling like the most callow of youths, I did walk slowly over the sand. But, at least, a pleasant afternoon beckoned, and I’d try to be more mature than I’d been so far.

My mother asked how I would spend my afternoon, I told her I would be walking in the pines. If I'd added, 'with a sensuous woman,' she might have had a heart attack.

As arranged, at one twenty-five, I was waiting at the side of the chapel, my eyes fixed on the lane below. Within minutes, Laura appeared in the lane her tanned thighs emphasised by white shorts and a thin white blouse hung open revealing a green bikini top.

Her smile of greeting rivalled the sun which only heated me outside. Her smile beamed its way right through me. She expressed her thanks as I, boldly, offered to carry her small canvas bag.

Very soon we were walking side by side along a well-trodden route through the pines. It was so hot in the glare of the sun. Fortunately, the path bent to allow a level of shade, which was more comfortable.

As we walked Laura told me more about herself. How she'd been a journalist who'd married at twenty-three, to a property developer, fourteen years her senior. He had died six years earlier. Unsure how to react to the haunted look that crossed her face, I could only say, "I'm sorry." The place on Aegina was only part of the inheritance he had left her. I thought she’d looked well-off.

"It's good to have a little companionship now." Momentarily, her face looked so vulnerable that I had a wild urge to kiss her. Such an urge surprised me. I should just be content with the positivity of her presence.

Before long, Laura said, "We're just over halfway there. Time for a rest and some water."

We found a mound covered in pine needles in the shade. Laura produced a large plastic bottle from the bag. She unscrewed the top and handed the bottle to me.

"No, you first." I told her

"Oh, a gentleman, too," she said admiringly, touching my arm. She drank a few good hearty gulps, I watched the stretch and pulsing of her elegant throat. After I had my refreshing drink, Laura stowed the bottle away before turning to me, her eyes shining in the shadowed light. "You know what I like about you, Harry?"

The question took me by surprise. My own thoughts had been dwelling on how cosy it was to be alone among the pines with this lovely lady. But all I could do was blush and shake my head at the question.

"Exactly that," she went on, "That shyness. Your uncertainty with the opposite sex. Many men I've met, act as though they’re doing me a great favour."

She reached out a slender hand and touched my chest, "But too much shyness can become an impediment. So, to help you along would you care to kiss an older woman."

Her words were stunning, her hand on my chest was an electrode. I didn't have to think. Couldn't think. I simply leaned forward to meet her offered lips.

That moment. Like breaking through ice into warmer climes. But the intensity increased as the tip of her tongue teased along my closed lips. Resistance had no place in my mind at that moment. Blood pounded in my head as I was amazed to find, within seconds, my lips parted, and her tongue went on a search for mine.

Instinct? I don't know but, within seconds, our two tongues were entwined like playful puppies. The tingling in my cheeks seemed to spread like a fireball. My arms went around her, and my hands caressed the bare perspiring skin under her blouse. There was a strong desire for my hands to wander where they might, but I just managed to resist that. My uncertain brain pondered the risk.

Laura's hand had moved from my chest down to my belly. Any further and she would encounter my pounding, erect cock, which already felt set to discharge. Fearing what might happen then, in my weakened state, I broke our embrace.

Laura studied my face. Her eyes had a clouded look, but her head nodded her understanding. "I think you're right," she said. [JR1] “May I tell you that I found that very pleasant---no---exciting."

I was still trying to control my hammering heart, finding the words I wanted to say, “It was --you were---". The trite word 'super' was my intention but what came out was, "---a good teacher."

"Would you like me to extend your education?" Her eyes never left my face as I played with the idea of her intoxicating offer. Did she mean---everything?

"Am I not too young for the likes of you?" I asked.

"I wouldn't have offered if I thought that." she said and climbed to her feet.

"You wouldn’t mind?" I said, standing up alongside her. "I'm such a---"

"Harry, stop belittling yourself. Anyway, we need to move. Come on, let's walk."

It didn't to take long to reach the pebbly beach. We were so hot that we plunged into the refreshing coolness of the sea, where we splashed, laughed and I watched her elegant front crawl.

At one point she dived beneath the surface, her black hair streaming out behind her. I could see her clearly coming at me like some beautiful sea mermaid. Her hands slid up my waist as she came up against me, laughing and spluttering. "Close is good," she chuckled, as we stood there, toe-to-toe, her breasts pressed against my chest. Another moment for me to savour.

Walking back, she told me, “I’m crossing to Aegina tomorrow.” Seeing the disappointment on my face, she added, "Could you come across?"

"I would like to try." I had severe doubts.

“If so, catch the ten thirty ferry and I will meet you.”.

How could I be this lucky? But, how much of a fool might I make of myself? Her kiss filled me with troubling impulses. How to direct those impulses without being a complete geek?

I glibly informed my parents about my day---expurgated version. But mother had another bombshell, “I thought tomorrow we could spend a day in Athens."

My insides sagged. But mother, I've got a chance to lose my virginity. Not quite what I said.

That night, thinking only Laura, I lay awake for ages.

Morning came, but when I returned from my run, my father met me in the foyer. I struggled to remain straight faced, as he told me the trip was off because my mother had a stomach upset. The doctor had been called.

I was, genuinely sorry for my mother, but elation was lifting my spirits on high. I gave her a quick courteous visit in her room just to console her. Then I raced downstairs to tell my father that I fancied a ferry trip to Aegina.

My father only paused for a second, "I don't see why not. I'll stay near your mother though."

My luck changed, I quickly showered, put on my best briefs, belted shorts, a cotton shirt, and I was on the ferry by ten twenty-five.

As Aegina loomed green, dotted with white villas, doubts set in again. The main one---would she be there? But she was the first person I saw as I stepped ashore. I’d never encountered love before, but just what else other than the sight of her, could have sent the warm glow flooding through me. Her night black hair loosely framed her smiling face, her curves were emphasised in a pure white blouse with blue shorts. Stunning.

Laura held out both hands to me and clasped mine fervently. "I'm so relieved you could make it."

An old dark green Austin 8 was parked nearby. "Good enough to gad about the island," she said

As I climbed into the passenger seat, she asked, "Which do you want to see first? The island or my place."

I didn't know how to answer that one, "Whichever you think best."

"My place is close" she said emphatically.

Within minutes she turned right onto a wide forecourt in front of a three-storey building with a line of balconies on each level.

"Here we are," she said, as she parked, jumped out, and led me to a large glass door, where she turned a key and we were in a tidy foyer with a staircase and lift cage to the left.

Within minutes, after a very slow lift ride we entered her third-floor apartment, which was mercifully cool. A large living area decorated and furnished in chrome and pastel blues. Very impressive. In one corner stood a white desk with a portable typewriter on it. There were three other doors.

The double glass doors ahead of us really took my eye. Beyond it was a wide balcony area and the doors were open. I allowed Laura to lead me out to savour the view across a turquoise sea.

She quickly produced two iced teas from the kitchen. To be seated there drinking the cooling tea, while drinking in the vision of Laura, had me agog.

"You like my place?" she asked keenly. I told her, and once again, I couldn't believe this was happening to me. Laura at home, seemed so light-hearted, almost girlish. To me at that moment--- she was ageless.

"And now?" Her voice broke into my thoughts. She stood up and came around the table. "A brief kiss?" she suggested.

Shaking, I was eagerly moving into her arms and we kissed, tenderly at first, but more ravenously as our tongues entwined. Pressing herself against me, her hips teased my rising erection. I was in adolescent heaven

Suddenly she pulled away, "Better if we shower. You agree?”.

She smiled and snuggled against me, “At this early stage, we'll do it separately. That first door is the general bathroom. I have an en-suite in my bedroom."

She opened the bathroom door to reveal an elegantly tiled bathroom with a large shower cubicle. Laura pointed out towels, and a towel robe to wear when I was ready.

A towel robe? My mind began to bubble with expectation. I'd be naked underneath. I'd never been naked with any female. Breathing became a problem once again.

She gave me a quick kiss and whispered, "Don't cool off too much."

Showering was a joy, but my thoughts continued to run wild. Now it begins. It was going to happen. It was near. I had to prove myself, hadn't I? Had to be strong.

I dried myself before donning the robe and walking slowly to her bedroom door my mind filled up with the anticipations and fears of what lay ahead. What would her naked body be like? Where to touch? She was teacher, wasn’t she?

I knew my erection was already pressing as I knocked lightly on the door.

"Oh, just come in," she called. "Don't stand on ceremony"

Laura was sitting on a pink covered bed, dressed in an identical robe. She stood up as I entered and held out her arms. I moved quickly into a passionate kiss. The sweet aroma of jasmine filled my head. Even through the robes she must have been aware of my erection. My scrotum felt set to explode. God, I couldn't let that happen.

Even as that thought arose she moved back and smiled lasciviously, "One step at a time." And instantly shrugged out of her robe. I gulped. Her naked body, I could view every inch of skin. Smooth shoulders, breasts, small but temptingly rounded and dark tipped, and subtle curve from waist to hip. Then there was that dark, dark triangle---the mystery point.

"You like what you see?" she asked. Oh, that was such a sexy huskiness in her voice.

Despite my heart drumming in my chest, I had a suitable answer to that, and the words burst out before I lost them, "You're absolutely stunning, amazing---Oh, God, breath-taking."

She smiled and stepped towards me, "Good. Kind words can be as important as touch. Never forget that." Even as she spoke she reached out and pulled the cord holding my robe. Before I could react, she had reached up to my shoulders and pushed the robe off completely.

Crouching forward in involuntary nervous reaction, I felt my cheek tingle as she touched it. "No embarrassment. Best to get you over that hump quickly." She drew close and her bare belly pressed to mine as we kissed. Her tongue joined wetly with mine, and all the stimulation I'd felt during our first kiss returned, only now my pulsating cock was rubbing across her belly as she swayed against me. My tension increased.

Laura broke away, and smoky eyes stared into mine. "You're all tense and overexcited. All pressure that I've invoked in you-----The bed." She guided me so that we were seated and very quickly, lying on the silken cover, side by side.

"This may seem rushed---but you need this. I want you inside me straight away. No lead-ins. I'm moist enough---and God knows you're hard enough. Refinement can come later. Feel between my legs."

What? Touch her there. So soon? I hadn't even touched her breasts. My hand trembled as I moved it across her thigh, but she quickly grabbed it and placed it into hot, hairy moistness. I just didn't know what to do, but she immediately took my hand away, "That's what you aim for with a woman. Know she's good and moist---and ready."

Without even doing anything else, I was panting, my heart was hammering, and my scrotum seemed to swell. Laura parted her thighs further, "Right, Harry. Lie yourself between my legs." She sounded a little short of breath herself.

Clumsily, I did as I was told, my whole lower body making me worried about moving too fast. So close now. I was going to do it. What I had dreamed about.

Then as I was about to lower myself, Laura reached down and placed her hand around my erection and pulled it gently to guide it into her centre. But her fingers made subtle fluttering motions even while she directed it. One move too many for my body in its hypersensitive state. Like moving the support from some fragile dam, my straining scrotum released its load. A flood roared through my cock, and before Laura could guide me to her nest, I was spurting, spurting and spurting.

I groaned with the relief, with the disappointment, with the shame of it. I heard Laura murmur, "Oh, dear."

I slumped to her side, wanting to bury my head in the covers, but couldn't avoid seeing the great globule of my cream stark on her black triangle. Strings of it scarred her inside thighs and across her belly.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." There seemed nothing else to say.

Laura sat up, viewed her soiled body, and placed a comforting hand on my shoulder, "Don't be. It was my fault. I knew your first time needed to be handled gently. I rushed you. Not quickly enough."

She was being so understanding, but my mind wouldn't settle. The very scenario I’d feared. All so appealing, naked on a bed alongside a naked Laura. Yet here I was shrunken and sick with myself.

Laura hauled herself off the bed, "I'll need to get myself cleaned up. And please remember---major rule--never over anticipate sexual contact. Rule two--don't dwell on failure."

I watched her elegant figure as she glided to the en-suite. Enraptured by it yet sickened that I had soiled that lovely body. At the door she turned back and gave me a wink, "Here endeth the first lesson."

I lay wrapped in my own dead misery, occasionally glaring at my traitorous limp cock. Would there be a second lesson? Would she be willing to have me back for it?

When she returned, in a silken floral robe, carelessly tied, revealing a length of thigh with every step. So erotic. But did I deserve that?

"Oh, you look so glum," she said, coming and ruffling her fingers through my hair. "Harry, go and get yourself another shower. Wash away those blues. We'll have some fruit when you come back."

NiuFromMakau
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiuFromMakau

The shower did help. Drying myself on a large towel, I realised that I had no robe, so I fastened the towel around my waist.

When I emerged, Laura was seated out on the balcony and there was a large bowl of fruit on the table. She eyed me with kindly admiration, "Now you do look like a Greek god."

I sat down opposite her and found the inspiration to reply, "Then you must be Aphrodite."

"Oh, that's sweet. Now, help yourself to whatever you want here."

From the array of fruit, Laura had picked up a banana and was carefully peeling it. A peach was my choice. I watched, fascinated, as Laura’s lips enveloped the white fleshy tip, her dark eyes on me. Was there a question there in her eyes?

I bit deep into the peach, surprised as the juice spurted over my lips. Hungrily, I licked at the soft, oozing flesh. Our eyes met across the table, and she was nodding her head appreciatively.

"Fascinating," she said.

With the fruit devoured, Laura stood up. Her robe had come undone and there was a tantalising glimpse of her body. I rose from my chair and she stepped in close, her fingers just touching my waist above the towel.

"Now we move to the next stage," Laura whispered in my ear.

"When?" I asked, but at the same time I felt the familiar, if unexpected, stirring in my groin.

"How about now?" she said, flicking her shoulders so the gown fell away, and at the same time she tugged at my towel.

"I don't know if----"

She held a finger to my lips, "You'll be up for it."

She sank slowly to her knees, and gently took my already rising cock in her fingers and guided it to her mouth. Her action made me jerk, and then gasp as her tongue ran along the vein on the underside of my cock, tickled at my scrotum.

She looked up at me, "Good?"

Amazed, and slightly shocked, at her actions, I had never thought of a woman kissing me there. Now she slowly stood up and smiled at me.

"Enough of that for now," she said, taking my hand and leading me to the bed. "I had to prove you’re ready, while wary of over exciting you."

"I didn't know --" I started to say, as we settled on the bed.

"It gets better," she said, then she leaned over me. "Now, this is best when it's natural, but you can be classed as a beginner. Right?"

"Definitely," I said fervently.

She laughed, "So this round might seem very clinical. For now, we're preparing you for the lucky ladies you’ll meet at University. We'll deal with undressing them at some later stage."

I lay there, naked, on that luxurious bed. This was probably the best classroom I had ever been in. Complete with totally naked lady teacher, with her hand on my belly! Obviously, we start with the kiss" And she lay back alongside me. "Come on, then."

Leaning over her, I pressed my lips to hers. Her lips remained firmly closed. I hadn't expected that.

How long did that tuition last? I had no idea. I only knew that each step was a new sensation, sometimes shocking, often incredible. Starting from the kiss and how a girl might resist my tongue. Laura indicated mini-erogenous zones that might encourage acceptance. The side of the neck, with lips or fingers, or rubbing the scalp just behind the ear. All very strange to me.

Laura advised against touching a breast before tongue kissing was established. Looking up at me, she started laughing, "I'm making it sound like painting by numbers when it should be a pleasure."

Her eyes were more serious when she said, "Never forget, your main aim as a man should be the rapture of the woman. That’s the way to maximise your own pleasure. Would you believe a man told me that?"

Then she was advising on how to handle breasts. Cupping her left breast afforded me a perfect handful, and I stroked in a circular motion over her mounds.

Breaking into my concentration Laura hissed, "Don't caress a breast as though you’re taking the lid off a jar. Finger tips, and gradual---rub, tickle and away."

Accordingly, I set about tracing the satin quality of her skin, the moonscape of the area around the nipple and the nipple itself, enlarging under my fingers. "Good," Laura murmured, kissing my shoulder, "now your mouth there, and your tongue, and ask yourself what might your hand be doing."

I kissed from neck to shoulder and then savoured the gentle swell of her breast. My tongue, almost without thought, played on the rough area around her nipple, before dabbing at it playfully.” Yes,” Laura said, on a shuddering sigh, “the areola can be very sensitive” Then I was sucking on the nipple, with a wonderful sense of comfort.

"The hand?" Laura's gentle voice reminded me that my hand was lying comfortably in the curve of her waist. Cautiously, I moved my hand across her flat belly. Now uncertainty crept in. Just what did my instincts dictate? Should I plunge my hand down between her thighs, where she had placed it briefly earlier? That seemed so crude.

My fingers trailed around her navel. Opening them wide, I circled my whole palm over the silken skin of her belly. Fingers touched the fringe of her black bush, hands trembling at how close that tempting jungle was to her secret entrance.

Almost automatically, my hand moved lower so that fingers were ploughing through that curly triangle. Now, to dig deeper? To be truthful, I was nervous about taking that major step.

My hand drifted to her upper thigh. The smoothness of the skin there was unbelievable, asking to be stroked. So that's what I did, occasionally, drifting back into her bush.

"Good--ah---good teasing, Harry." Laura's voice sounded a little breathless. Was I really getting to her? Her thighs parted further as she gasped, "Now find my spot, my clit. Gently probe."

I was finding breathing difficult myself now. Excitement rose in my chest. Still mouthing her nipples, I looked down the length of her belly and watched as my own fingers moved into the apex of her triangle. My erection was pressed against her thigh. I had to stay strong this time--just had to.

My middle finger immediately found a little groove and followed it. Moisture was there immediately, as I moved on, my finger sinking deeper and deeper. Could I let myself know I was really stroking a woman’s private part?

"Ah, Harry--that's so good---but back---"

Back? But I was there wasn't I? By rippling my fingers, it felt like two very wet lips. Why back? Unwillingly I withdrew my fingers into the firmer groove.

"Yes, yes, Harry---just feel it. Feel the little button."

Just a little irritated by her odd request, I suddenly became aware that my finger was touching what felt like a tiny nipple. As I stroked it, it seemed to come erect.

"Ah, yes, yes---good---you've hit it. Love it, Harry. Very gently caress it." Her voice sounded almost desperate, and her words were punctuated by little grunts.

With great care I stroked the little button.

"Now, Harry---tongue me there--"

Tongue her---there? My mouth down there? I hesitated to move. But at that point her voice rose an octave. "No, Harry. In me. In me.-- Now. Quick. Your cock---in me."

Shocked, I was only too relieved to move between her thighs. This time I knew I had to get it right. Her hand grasped desperately to guide me. And I took no guiding.

The head of my heaving cock touched the wetness of her, felt the lips, and then was engulfed as she heaved her hips upwards, and I was inside her. Immediately deep into a gripping, hot moist passage, an unknown world, where a hundred rubber hoops drew me deeper. Laura's hands pulled at my buttocks, urged me forward. I was really fucking—or dare I call it making love?

"Harry--back----and push-- back--and---" Her panted instruction was so strangled it was almost lost. I withdrew and plunged, plunged again and knew I was about to burst. Too quick, I feared. I looked into Laura's face. Her hair sprayed out around her perspiring features, her eyes were closed. Her mouth, wide in spasm, gave out strange little squeaking yelps.

Unable to hold it, I gushed into her and with a desperate lunge I struck against some part deep inside her, and I heard my own voice making sounds I'd never heard before. As I spurted the last drop into her I kept up a slow piston motion. Feeling elated, relieved, ecstatic.

But she, now, gave an extended yelp and thrashed under me, her head jerking from side to side, her hips rising as though to draw my cock even deeper. I feared I mustn't be big enough for her. But then her yelps became breathless words, "Oh, God, that was so---."

Her eyes were glazed as she looked up at me, "Phew," she gasped, her hands touching my face. "I didn't expect that."

"Was I all right?"

"I meant it to last longer. Hell, I'm supposed to be the teacher. Maybe I've been celibate too long. And yes---you were better than all right. In fact, we nearly came together."

"I thought we were together."

"At the same time," she laughed, and shuffled as my limp cock slipped out of her. She handed me a tissue, used one on herself, as I wiped my dead snail of a cock.

Lying together, so close, so intimate, I voiced some of my doubts. "Why me, Laura? A gawky junior."

"I told you---your shyness----"

"Yes, but ----"

She put her finger over my lips, "Your athleticism." She paused before adding, "And you were a challenge. I teased you a little when we first met. Then your uneasiness about women began to intrigue me."

I couldn't follow her meaning, "Intrigued? Was I such an obvious dummy?"

She kissed me gently, "Please don't take offence. I liked you. But you were an opportunity to use my sexuality positively. I could use my experience to ease you out of your uncertainty---to help you---"

"You've done that, all right."

"And honestly, I was selfish in terms of making up for my guilt.”

“Guilt?”

“I was unfaithful to my dying husband. Hated myself afterwards. Became celibate. I didn't expect to get the buzz out of it that I've just had."

Her words gave me a little flush of self- satisfaction, but I admitted, "You said yourself you'd been celibate too long."

"Punishing myself. Yet, I wasn't looking for anything more than improving your self-confidence."

I noticed the clock on the bedside table. I sat up quickly, "Four thirty! I'll not be back for dinner."

Laura sat back smiling, "Still some self-confidence to find."

She swung her feet to the floor and said, "Next ferry's five o'clock. Your clothes are in the bathroom."

Laura got me there in good time, "I'll be back over there tomorrow." Her eyes were firmly on mine as she added, "Wanting to finish the course?"

"I still have a lot to learn," I said, trying to mimic a shy smile.

"Indeed, you have," she laughed, then kissing me softly she added,

"Now get yourself on board."

The ensuing days were a mix of parental wishes, and my treasured learning time with Laura. We met mainly in the afternoons, in her taverna room, basic, but with a shower room, a comfortable bed, and a fan overhead keeping it relatively cool. One of the afternoons I even took the risk, while my parent's hid from the sun, of going back to Aegina to share her sensuous apartment.

So, with my parents I visited Athens (twice). Resented by me because such visits kept me from Laura. They took me on an awkward trip to Aegina, when my father said, "You can show us all the sights you saw on your visit." Hardly.

And with Laura, what did I learn?

On our first meeting in her taverna room, it was all about removing a girl's clothing. I must have unbuttoned her blouse twenty times and when it came to the bra, Laura insisted I should be able to do it with one hand.

"By the time you get to this stage I would imagine that any girl will be willing to take over the process."

It was the beginning of our second week before I saw her again. But it was worth the wait. Lying naked in her room wafted by the overhead fan, Laura prompted my actions up to the point we had reached the first time when she had desperately demanded I enter her quickly.

As then, my lips and tongue favoured her breast while my finger tickled at her clit.

Again, breathless, she urged, "Tongue me where your finger is." And again, I hesitated. She had asked once before but had become more demanding before I could do it. But it still had no appeal at all. "Just move down slowly," she went on, detecting my uncertainty. "I think you'll find it beneficial."

Well, she had kissed and tongued my cock. I guessed it was only fair that I returned the compliment. I kissed and licked down over her tight belly. At her black thatch my nose twitched, both at the tickle on my upper lip and the musky odour, mixed with jasmine.

"Go direct," Laura gasped. My finger was doing an effective job. So, under her urging, I slid my finger back into her warm depths, and my tongue replaced it.

It wasn't bad at all. Like dipping into a bowl of cream. My tongue being more sensitive than my finger I found I was able to pay closer attention to its stimulation. I licked while my finger circled her entrance.

Her whole body was trembling. My own hardness was beginning to strain, stimulated by this most intimate of positions. My lips closed around the enlarged clit, while my fingers spread over her juicy opening. But immediately I was aware of her giving little yelping noises, and her hips began to heave up under my face.

Then her hands grabbed at my head, pulling me upwards, as she whimpered, "Harry. Oh, Harry."

I was only too eager to move between her thighs, have her grasping hands reach for my cock to speed it on its way.

Gliding easily into her, I realised immediately that I was very close to spilling my load. Laura was sighing, gasping and heaving, and her internal muscles clawed at my erection.

That was enough. I was unable to control myself and was spurting forcefully into her, thrusting hard under the impulse of it. Along with the rapture of the moment, I was having feelings of disappointment at this weakness in being unable to hold on.

But within seconds as I sustained my thrusts, Laura pulled at my buttocks and she was heaving up to meet me while from her lips there issued what sounded like a mixture of whining and giggling.

We lay sweated, despite the spinning fan.

"I was too fast again," I moaned.

"Terrible, was it?" she teased.

"God, no. I'd just like to sustain---"

"Harry, it was good. I orgasmed---couldn't you tell? It was only your second time. Be patient with yourself. You will get better"

By the time I stole the afternoon at her Aegina apartment, I had begun to be more inventive, more independent, and consequently more confident. I had realised that kissing and licking between her thighs was both an honour and a luscious experience. From having reservations about doing it, I was now eager to get to that part. During one session I parted those lower lips and was fascinated by the pinkness and the rose petal wonder of her.

In her apartment, I had my head between her thighs, lavishing long slow licks along the lengths of her valley, all wetness, aroma and deep, deep pleasure. I listened carefully to her breathing as I began to concentrate my tongue and lips on her clit, while my fingers, teased her entry.

Her breathing deepened, became more gasping and I knew exactly what my intentions were. As her hips began to heave, I awaited her usual reaching to pull me upwards. When it came----"Now, Harry. Oh, now."---I ignored it, and continued licking and sucking at her clit, occasionally poking my tongue into her delicious orifice.

Her hips heaved again. "Harry!" Her body twisted in orgasmic spasm. I just kept my tongue working hungrily, until her whole body gave a convulsive heave, desperately pressing her whole undersides into my face, while her near squealing told me I had achieved my goal.

"Orgasm?" I asked raising my head to see her engorged face.

"You young devil." she murmured. "Now what?"

"Now this," I said, and slid my body up over hers, kissing her breasts on the way. Finally, I kissed her half open mouth, as I slid my erection deep inside her, which, despite my mouth on hers, had her issuing a long, "Mmm" sound.

Now, pushing upwards, for the first time I felt in control. Yes, my scrotum was heavy and ready to expel, but I was confident I could sustain a longer bout of rhythmic action. A long full stroke reaching to her very limits, a slow retraction, then fully in. I could feel her inner walls begin to tug at my erection, but I needed no such encouragement. Faster strokes now. Really humping over her.

For a second, I broke our kiss and looked down at her face, her eyes were closed, but her lips smiled, as she breathed, "You could get a gold star for this one, Harry." Then her face burrowed into my neck as I thrust deeply into that mystic cavern.

Her teeth gnawed at my neck and shoulder as I began harder, longer pounding. The sound of her breathing became harsher, more frantic. Suddenly, without warning, I realised that I had been a shade too confident, and I was about to ejaculate. I had so wanted us to hit the high together.

To delay, I slowly withdrew my cock until it was almost out of her grip, and she groaned, "Oh, no, Harry---not now." Thinking I had spent.

Without further thought, I plunged hard and deep feeling I was reaching into her welcoming womb, and at the same time I spurted into her. She was twisting her body in exultation, while I was consumed by the ecstasy of the moment. But my erection held, long enough to manage two more vigorous thrusts into her, and was delighted to hear her make a choking sound, and her head began to toss from side to side, as her hips lifted to grind against mine.

How much had my technique improved in a few weeks? Almost but not quite. We lay in silence calming our thundering hearts.

"Gold star?" I asked at last.

She mused for a moment before saying, "At least an A plus."

“We almost got it together, didn't we?"

She sat up, and looked down at me, "Harry, don't be so demanding on yourself. If you never get closer than we just did you should be, and your partner will be---well content."

And so that mystical holiday rushed by, each encounter trying to surpass the last, until came the day before we were due to go home.

I had no room to argue against the idea that the family would spend the day together. On my morning run I found Laura where I knew she'd be and explained the situation. How different it was looking at that body now that I had explored almost every part of it.

Laura, as ever understanding, smiled and said, " We'll need to put in another late shift.” That lifted me through the day. A day that included yet another swelter in Athens. Any concerns about afternoon heat vanished when shopping was involved.

The day passed, and we were in the bar where I was allowed a small glass of white wine. At one point my mother commented, "There's that woman again. Do you think she's seeking unaccompanied single men?"

My back was to the bar and I hadn't seen her entrance. I didn't dare turn around now. My father did look, before chuckling, and stroking a finger over an eyebrow. "Maybe even accompanied men. I don't think she's noticed me."

I laughed, but my mother hissed, "Raymond!"

Eventually my mother declared we should retire since we had an early ferry to catch. In my room, I showered, doused myself in talc, and left my room via the French window. A couple of minutes and I was at the rear of the taverna. Laura’s door was slightly ajar, and she leapt from her chair as I entered. We just stood there and kissed deeply.

Very quickly we were out of our clothes, but still standing locked in each other's arms, my rising erection trapped against her flat stomach. As we broke the kiss I said, "My father complained that you hadn't noticed him."

She laughed, as she led me towards the bed, and lay close together under that cooling fan. I had determined on this last night to treat her to at least twin orgasms. The process between us began on familiar grounds, continued deep kissing, hands stroking over bodies, my hand finding that spot behind her ear, and then stronger action began.

Her hands strayed down to my erection, stroked it, held it, while I moved my mouth and tongue down over her body. This time I savoured the smoothness of her inner thigh before concentrating on the fuzzy groove, and began licking and kissing along the entire area, absorbing the creaminess and the warm ripe aroma of her.

Was this to be our last time? Then I had to concentrate. While my tongue lapped at her clit, my fingers probed her deeper areas, deep stroking the tight little circle of her anus. That really made her jerk. All the time I listened to her breathing, now familiar with the quickening, the grunts that signalled her rising passion, I also tuned in to her movements, the twitching of her legs, the raking of her fingers over my body.

All those signs started, and I waited for her desperate reaching for my cock, which I tactfully kept out of reach, as her head started to rock. Her voice came to me in broken gasps," Now--Har--ry----now--Oh, please."

I ignored it all, and just kept my fingers probing and my tongue and lips caressing her clit, until I was aware of her breaking apart with the orgasm that gripped her. The expected lift of her hips, thrusting herself tightly onto my face, laying her juices there. At last she fell back, still panting and cursing me, "God, help me. I've created a devil."

I began to move up her body intending my erect cock to enter just as at other times. But this time it was her who moved. She twisted her body so that I rolled over beside her, as she sat up.

"Now you just lie there on your back. I've been saving something for you to remember me by," she giggled.

My erection was huge, and I felt disappointed, so ready to plunge into her. I was then puzzled to see her grab a pillow and place it behind my head.

"So, you can see what's happening to you," she said firmly, before sliding her lips swiftly down my body. She wanted to kiss and lick my cock? Well, she had done that before.

That's how she started. Her tongue ran along the length and tickled at my scrotum, before coming back to the head via the underside vein. Slowly she licked around the purple head.

Every so often her eyes glanced up at my face, gauging my reaction. "Very nice," I muttered, but wondered why she was doing that now. I soon found out.

Unbelieving, I saw her lips close around the head, while her tongue continued licking, and her hand gently began squeezing my scrotum.

I was inside her mouth! I never knew this was done. In her mouth!

Even as the thought hit me she moved her mouth to engulf more of me, her tongue continually rolling around it. Her head sank lower until I felt my tip touch the back of her throat. Then she was drawing back, fingers tightening on my scrotum.

The sight of my erect cock disappearing into her mouth was almost too much. What if I started shooting?

Her eyes were on me briefly, and I'm sure they were smiling. Her lips began riding up and down my hardness faster and faster, while her tongue continued its ministrations. I was sure I was getting harder and harder and knew my gently squeezed scrotum was fit to burst.

"Laura--" I gasped my desperate warning. "I'm going to--"

Immediately, without ceasing her up and down movement, she moved her hand beneath my buttocks, pushing them upwards, so that there was no escape.

Too late. Before I could do anything to save her, and with my cock deep in the back of her throat, I was spurting. Out of the exquisite sensation of it, I was able to glance down and see her throat throbbing as she swallowed every drop I expelled into her. Her eyes were on me, eager and willing me to continue. That very sight increased my pleasure to levels I just didn't know existed.

"Oh, God," I sighed, as I felt my cock wilting in her mouth. Laura drew back her head from it and reached for a tissue to wipe at the silvery thread that trailed from her lips. Seeing that enforced the guilt that overlaid my recent pleasure.

"I'm sorry, Laura. I couldn't---"

She came up alongside me and kissed my cheek, "Don't be silly. Nothing happened that I didn't want to happen. You liked it?"

I tried to tell her how much, but my words were clumsy and insensitive.

"Knowing you were going tomorrow, I wanted you to leave with something to remember me by."

"But there's so much to remember you by."

"Yes, and one day you'll talk about how this ancient thirty-four-year-old was an easy conquest."

Thirty-four! She was thirty-four. "I won't do that," I told her.

But one day you will talk about it. To your friends or to a girlfriend, but when you do---please, Harry---be generous."

"But I'm so grateful. And I had told myself you were about twenty-nine." It wasn't true, but it seemed like a good time to start being generous.

She nudged me in the ribs and kissed my cheek, "Oh, you're going to be a big success with the ladies."

In my new emboldened state, I had to ask, "But what about the love I feel for you?”

Her eyes studied me frankly, "Infatuation, Harry. You're one of the sweetest men. I liked you so much that what I did just now I've only ever done with one other man."

"I'm honoured then," I said, then voiced another concern. "Does all this k mean we won't see each other again?"

She hugged me, before saying sadly, "I've thought about that. Very appealing it seems now. The age difference would get in the way eventually If we corresponded---and I've encountered this---the letters get fewer and fewer and hurt comes into it. You understand?"

I nodded, and told her the truth, "But I'll miss you so much."

"That's sweet of you, but soon you'll be at university---amid lots of girls, and with your new confidence, you'll get over me quickly. A quick break is best for both of us. And don't think I won't miss you."
“It’s going to be so difficult,” I said.

"For both of us. But I'll look for your name at the Olympics. Oh, yes---what is your surname?"

We laughed together as I told her, and then we had slow no nonsense beautiful sex for the last time. And it was good.

As I opened the door to leave she called, "Harry!"

I looked back at her, still naked, on the bed, an image that I wanted to imprint on my brain forever, "Yes, Laura?"

She held up a thumb, "Gold star!"

How good it would have been to rush back into her arms, but I closed the door behind me and it was over.

By nine o'clock the next morning we had boarded the near empty ferry for Athens. With my parents, I stood at the hand rail as the ferry pulled away. On the landing there were only a few people watching. And my heart leapt.
Laura, all in white, was there, waving her hand in farewell.

"Isn't that the flirty woman we saw in the bar?" my mother said. I had hung my hand over the rail, trying to give a hidden return wave. Laura briefly held up a thumb, just as she had on the previous night, when she awarded me that gold star.

"Who can she be waving at?" my mother asked irritably, and she looked both ways along the deck.

I was aware that my father's eyes were on me, and I feared my face would reveal the emotions I was feeling.

"Probably the skipper," he said unconvincingly, his eyes never leaving me. Then, a half smile on his face, and his head nodding knowingly, he looked at the landing and added, "Or some other very lucky young man."

"Raymond!" my mother scolded.

I watched the landing until her white blouse faded in the heat haze, but I stood there watching until my favourite island also vanished.

But memories of Laura never faded.

 

[JR1]Ay I

 

Published 
Written by redwriter34
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments