Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jeanine - Part two

"Jeanine and I continue our first time together"

8
4 Comments 4
13.8k Views 13.8k
3.3k words 3.3k words
I had not seen a shaved pussy before.

With Jeanine on her back and with her legs spread I now hadmy first glimpse.

It was different; smooth and glistening, without its mask of curls.

It was easy to see that Jeanine’s lips were wet, swollen and curled outward.

I ran my fingers over the inside of her thighs and along the side of her pussy lips.

Jeanine raised herself up on her elbows and watched as my hand stroked and tickled the area around her slit.

Her body quivered as waves of pleasure rippled through her body.

I ran my finger from the bottom of her pussy lips to the top, inserting it just a little. Her slit was wet, soft and smooth.

Jeanine’s neck arched and twisted and her head pushed back against the mattress.

She opened her mouth a little and let out a long, low sound.

It wasn’t a moan. It wasn’t a groan or grunt.

Whatever the sound was, I took it to mean “do that some more”.

I ran my finger up and down her slit several more times, making her shudder and moan.

“How much time do you have?” I asked.

Just for a second, there was a quizzical look in her eyes and she hesitated, not sure what to say.

“Do you have the rest of the afternoon?” I asked.

“Yes.” she answered, not really knowing what or why I was asking.

I slipped off my shoes, undid my pants and pulled them off along with my underwear

My full erection popped out as I stood in front of her.

Jeanine, still on her back and up on her elbows, stared at my cock.

She said nothing until she slid off the bed onto her knees.

“Oh my, my, my.” she uttered as she took my shaft in the palms of both hands.

Saying nothing more, she put the head of my cock into her mouth.

I expected that warm, wet sensation as a woman’s lips and tongue encircled the head.

What I got was pain.

It was if Jeanine could not get enough of my cock. She squeezed the shaft and head so hard that it hurt. Rather than sucking on the head, it was as if she were biting it.

I stopped her.

She looked up at me, my cock still in her hands, her eyes wide and wild and her chin and lips already wet with saliva.

“We have a lot of time.” I told her. “Play with it. Make love to it. Lick it. Take your time and enjoy it.”

I undid Jeanine’s death grip on my shaft, let her hold my cock in the palm of one hand, and instructed her on what to do.

“Lick just the head with the tip of your tongue.”

She did, and for several minutes.

It is a wonderful visual experience, watching a beautiful woman flick her tongue all over and around the head of one’s cock.

“Now suck on just the head. No teeth, just lips and tongue.”

Jeanine sucked the head into her mouth, and began a slow rhythm of running her lips back and forth over the head.

We continued like this for several minutes.

“Take more of me into your mouth.”

“Lick all around the head.”

“Stroke my shaft while you suck on the head.”

Each instruction was followed eagerly.

This was our first time together, and maybe our only time together. New experiences usually made for more intense reactions.

Saliva ran down her chin; strings of saliva and pre-cum swung in the air, the ends attached to her lips and my cock; and she soon was consuming almost three-quarters of my hard shaft.

She said nothing. There were just moans and groans, the sounds of wet, slobbering sucking, and here and there a mew of pleasure and desire.

The look on her face, however, was clear. “Tell me what you want me to do and I’ll do it.”

Cupping my balls in one hand, stroking my shaft with the other hand, and now taking more and more of my cock in her mouth, I reached the point of no return fairly quickly.

I needed her to do something else or she was going to make me cum.

“Run the tip of your tongue up the sides of the shaft.”

She followed my directions precisely, sliding the tip of her tongue up and down the length of my cock.

She watched to see my reaction.

It tickled. I let out a little moan of pleasure. And, my cock twitched in her hand.

She smiled, knowing that she was pleasuring me.

“Slowly suck on my cock. Take as much into your mouth as you can.”

When Jeanine slowed down and took her time, she did a good job of bringing me close to the edge three or four times.

When I couldn’t take much more, I helped her onto the bed and had her lay on her back.

We exchanged sloppy wet kisses for several minutes before I began to play with her nipples.

I licked and pinched each nipple, and rolled them around between my thumb and finger.

Jeanine held each nipple up to my mouth as she encouraged me to suck on them.

“That feels so good.”

I pinched and tweaked each nipple a little harder.

“Yes. I like that.”

As far as her pain level, I did not know how far I should go.

I applied a little more pressure to her nipples, and pinched and pulled as much as I dare, as she held up each breast for me.

Her eyes were partly closed, her mouth partly open, and there was a little crooked smile of pleasure.

I continued to pinch and pull and tweak her hard nipples while Jeanine made all those wonderful noises that let me know that she enjoyed the rough play.

Even after several minutes of rough twisting and tweaking, she never told me to stop.

I slowly kissed and nibbled my way down to her stomach and then to her bald pussy, spreading her legs to expose the smooth, shiny, wet slit.

I teased her with my tongue, pressing it deeper into her slit each time I ran my tongue over her lips.

Jeanine lay back, spread her legs, and held my head as I began to increase both the depth and quickness of my tongue lashing.

I judged how fast, how much pressure, and where to lick by how hard she held onto and squeezed my head, how loud she moaned, and her words of encouragement.

“Oh fuck. That feels so good. Don’t stop.”

I slid two fingers into her love hole and finger fucked her pussy as she began to squirm with pleasure and breathe heavier.

With every quick stroke of my fingers, Jeanine’s lips swelled and parted a little more, and more viscous fluid oozed out onto my fingers and hand.

Jeanine’s clit was about the size of a large pea. It was red and shiny, and stuck out from its little hood far enough that I could almost grab the slippery nub between my fingers.

Slightly contorting my body, I began to lick her sensitive pearl, flicking my tongue all around it, as I pushed three fingers into her love hole.

“Yes. Yes. Yes.” she yelled, as her ass rose off the bed and she pushed her slit into my mouth.

I sucked her clit into my mouth, held it with my lips, and ran my tongue all over it.

“I’m going to cum.” she yelled.

Jeanine came with a long, loud moan and grunt, her body shaking and jerking as I continued to lick clit and finger fuck her pussy.

I was thinking that she would quickly recover from her first orgasm, and hopefully continue on and cum a second time.

Jeanine, however, stopped me.

“Please, no. It’s too sensitive.”

I lay next to her and held her as she continued to experience waves of pleasure fluttering through her body.

I can usually tell when a woman is going to cum. Or at least when she’s almost at that point.

I had not anticipated Jeanine cuming so quickly. Nor did I sense that she was about to cum. It seemed to just happen.

Whatever I or we did, Jeanine had cum without a lot of playing or stimulation and in a relatively short period of time.

A lot of nipple play, some pussy licking and a few minutes of clit sucking and she went over the edge.

I rubbed her back and licked and sucked lightly on her nipples as her rate of breathing slowed to the point where we could talk.

“Wow. What were you doing at the end? I just got overwhelmed and lost it.”

“I’m sorry.” I told her. “I may have been a little too aggressive. You have such a beautiful body, and I love your shaved pussy. When I saw your clit, I just could not help sucking it into my mouth. That may have been a little too. I should have been a lot slower”

“No. No.” Jeanine said, kissing my face all over. “I like what you did. It’s my fault. I couldn’t control myself.”

Here we were, two people in bed, naked, and embracing for the first time after her orgasm, and we were apologizing to each other for such a beautiful experience. That’s crazy.

“I love your cock.” she whispered, looking almost embarrassed at having said it.”Thank you for slowing me down. I do want to play with it.”

Jeanine moved down to my shaft, took it in her hands and began to slowly suck on the head.

Alondra_Miller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alondra_Miller



I lay back and enjoyed the wonderful pleasures of a lady making love to my manhood, licking, sucking, stroking and milking pre-cum from the head.

She went slow this time, taking her time, licking her way down to my balls, licking and tickling the shaft, and running the tip of her tongue over the soft, sensitive skin on the head.

I ran my hand down her back and over her smooth ass, along her ass crack and when I could, between her legs.

When she was getting close to making me cum, I asked if she wanted to get on top and sit on my cock.

I don’t know why I asked her that. I certainly would have enjoyed her sucking and licking until I shot my load.

Maybe I just wanted things to continue a little longer.

In any case, Jeanine did not answer me.

She swung her body up over mine, and flipped her long pony tail back with a jerk of her head. She positioned herself over my erection, reached between her legs and took my manhood in her hand, and deftly maneuvered the head to her slit.

Jeanine ran the head of my cock along the inside of her wet lips to coat it with pussy juice, all the while dangling two large breasts in my face and smiling.

“Do you think I can take this monster inside me?”

“Not a problem.” I responded, trying to convey optimism.

Jeanine sat down on my cock.

Slowly, and after a few attempts, my entire shaft slid into her pussy and disappeared.

The expression on Jeanine’s face changed from a smile to a soft, lustful look.

Her eyes were partly shut, her mouth was partly open, and that little crooked smile returned.

It was a look that could make a guy cum, and I almost did.

“Let me do the work.” she said. It was a bit of a cliché.

Nonetheless, I was happy to have this attractive lady with the great body and large tits straddle me and fuck my cock.

We intertwined our fingers on each hand and she began to slowly slide her love hole up and down my cock, all the while staring into my eyes.

I was fixated on her boobs swaying back and forth.

“You did it.” I said as my cock once again disappeared into her love canal.

“We’re pushing the limits here. I’m stretched pretty full. Give me a few minutes to get used to you.”

A few minutes later, Jeanine increased her tempo. In another few minutes she was riding me, with the palms of her hands on my chest, and her hips plunging up and down on my cock.

I pinched, pulled and rolled her nipples as those big breasts swung back and forth in front of me.

“Fuck, you’re big. I can feel you all the way up inside me.”

Jeanine worked herself into a light sweat, breathing heavy and moaning or making a noise with each thrust of her hips.

“Do you like my pussy?” she asked out of breath.

“You’re so tight. I can feel you milking my cock.” I told her.

She lay her upper body down on mine, and I took over, driving my cock into her hole.

“Yessssss.Yessssss.Yessssss.”

It was a beautiful lady letting me know that what she was experiencing was beyond pleasurable. She encouraged me to do more.

“Fuck me. Fuck me. Harder. Harder.”

Passion had taken over.

I wanted to bury every inch of my shaft in her pussy and fuck her until she screamed. She wanted to be fucked hard and fast.

I rolled her over onto her back.

“Fuck me. Fuck my pussy.”

I did, as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

Jeanine had little beads of sweat on her forehead and a wet, glossy glow to her body.

I had sweat dripping off my nose onto her chest.

I gave her several hard thrusts, and then turned her over onto her hands and knees and entered her doggie.

Her back was moist. Her breasts swung back and forth with each of my thrusts. Her pony tail flailed in all directions.

I held onto her hips and buried my shaft deep into her slit again and again and again

Jeanine moaned loudly and begged me to go faster and harder.

Neither of us said much as we concentrated on the pure pleasure of fucking.

There was a “squishing” noise as my cock slid into her oozing slit. And my balls made a slapping sound as they smacked against her ass.

From the sounds she was making and her breathing, I knew she was getting close.

I was close as well, and had to tread that thin line between fucking her fast enough to make her cum, but not too fast, that I would cum.

I wet my thumb and ran it around and over her asshole.

Jeanine looked back at me with that quizzical look again, not sure what I was doing or what was happening.

There was a little fear in her eyes. But other than that there was no other expression on her face, as her head bobbed up and down with each of my deep thrusts.

I slid my thumb into her asshole all the way up to the knuckle and held on.

Jeanine’s arms gave way and she collapsed onto her chest and face. As she did, she let out a loud moan of pleasure, mixed with surprise, mixed with pain.

I pulled my thumb out of her ass and plunged it in again, as I continued to bury my cock in her pussy.

Jeanine started to cum just as I was sliding my thumb into her asshole a third time.

She grabbed the sheets with her hands, ripping the sheets off the bed at the corners.

“Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes.” she yelled over and over as her orgasm rippled through her body.

After remaining on her face and knees for a few seconds while I slowed my thrusts, she rolled onto her side, gasping for air, and moaning that it felt so good. My cock slid out of her wet pussy.

I sat back, sweating, breathing heavily, with an erection that needed quick attention.

I asked her if she swallowed, as I stroked my cock, knowing that I was about to cum.

She looked at me, and between breaths of air, told me that she did, but it wasn’t one of her favorite things to do.

Seeing that I was about to cum, with or without her help, Jeanine slid over to me, and while on her back, held my cock in her hands, stroking it as pre-cum oozed out of the tip and flew in all directions.

“Can I cum on your face?” I asked.

There was a slight look of embarrassment on her part.

“I’ve never done that.” she said.

That surprised me.

But there was no time to discuss or debate it.

I had passed the point of no return.

Jeanine stroked my cock with both hands.

I came hard and long, and, I’ll admit, made a lot of noise. It was intense.

Three or four long ribbons of gooey liquid spurted out of my cock.

A few gobs landed on Jeanine’s breasts and stomach, with some cum landing on her forehead and in her hair.

Most of it, however, had hit the headboard and was running down or dripping off the headboard onto the bed.

There were also two streaks of cum across one of the pillows.

What was left was oozing out and running onto her hands, or dripping down onto my legs.

“You really came.” Jeanine observed. “Look at all the cum.”

I wiped cum from her forehead and hair, and did a quick cleanup of the headboard with the wet pillow cover, and then settled in next to her.

We kissed and talked, our sweaty bodies rubbing together.

Jeanine’s sexual encounters, I learned, involved fucking in one or two positions, and ending with the guy cuming in her or on her.

Sometimes the sex lasted for a half hour; many times it was less than that.

More times than not, Jeanine met the guy, had sex, and was dressed and gone within the hour.

That is why she was not sure why or what I was asking when I asked her how much time she had.

And this attractive lady with a killer body, who had allegedly slept with any number of students, staff and faculty, had never had anyone cum on her face?

The answer was “no”.

No one had ever cum on her face intentionally or by accident. Nor had anyone ever asked her if they could cum on her face.

I was the first.

Mostly, guys wanted to cum on her breasts, and she did like that and encouraged guys to do so.

But on her face? She had really never thought about it one way or another.

And, she admitted, a little embarrassed at even having the conversation with me, that no one had ever played with her ass before, let alone stuck their finger in her asshole.

She seemed more open to ass play than a facial.

“I liked it.” she said still looking a little embarrassed. “I liked everything you did.”

I asked her if she would stay for dinner. I wasn’t sure what I had for food in the house, but I would make us something, or we could get something delivered.

Her answer was “yes.”

I threw my pants and shirt on and went downstairs to look in the refrigerator.

There were two beers, some ketchup, a bottle of mayonnaise, and some lettuce.

We sent out for a pizza and salads.

Published 
Written by mike8253
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments