Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jim & Janice Breaking Down Barriers

"Neither wanted to really go there, but curiosity took them there."

19
6 Comments 6
13.9k Views 13.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Janie and Jim were related, but only vaguely so. Janie’s mom was married to Jim’s dad, so technically, there were brother and sister, just not blood related.

Jim was eighteen and Janie was almost eighteen, falling behind Jim by about three weeks. They had both lived under the same roof for about five years, the time that their respective parents had been married. Each had their own room and each had their own set of friends. They seemed totally different in everything. Jim was a jock and Janie was a preppy Harvard-bound teenage girl who reveled in music videos and teasing the guys.

Jim had gone through several girlfriends, while Janie didn’t have a single boyfriend. It wasn’t because of her stark natural beauty, but because she just didn’t have time for the foolish games of teenage boys.

Janie came home from school one day and discovered her shirtless brother laying in his bed with a girl curled up beside him, her hand on his chest, apparently asleep. Janie pushed her brother’s bedroom door open, but before she could say anything, he placed a lone finger over his mouth, to indicate he didn’t want to have is bedmate awakened. Janie waved a finger in his direction, to silently scold her brother.

She disappeared into her room and closed her door. Jim was a good looking guy, and very muscular. Janice had watched Jim mature before her eyes and while she didn’t pay much attention to the physical changes, although the changes didn’t go totally unnoticeable.

About an hour later, as she lay on her bed in her pink panties and a pull over t-shirt, Jim stepped into Janie’s bedroom.

“Can you not give me some privacy?” he asked.

“It works both ways,” Janice shot back, pulling a sheet over her lower torso.

“Seriously,” Jim replied.

“You know you’re not supposed to have a girl in your room,” Janie shot back.

“She was just visiting,” Jim replied.

“Visiting or not, it’s against the rules,” Janice replied.

“Give me a break,” Jim retorted.

Jim retreated back to his bedroom. He was worked up. He had hoped for a blow job from his girlfriend, but she reneged on her promise and left, mostly because she didn’t think they had the privacy she wanted. Jim slipped his hand on to his cock and gently tugged on it. He slipped his boxer shorts off and closed his eyes, while stroking his man-sized steel rod. Suddenly, he opened his eyes and found Janice standing in his doorway.

“Fucking get out!” Jim screamed at Janice, as he grabbed at his bedsheets to hide his erection.

Janice was shocked. She knew that her brother masturbated, but she had not ever seen his entire package so openly on display.

“Damn!” Janice exclaimed. “You’ve got a huge cock!”

“Goddamnit!” Jim shot back, “Can’t I have some privacy?”

“No way,” Janice replied. She was curious. “I want to watch you beat off,” Janice replied.

Jim had always secretly admired his step sister, but he could never bring himself to admit it. Now, here she was, asking to watch him masturbate.

“I’ll let you watch if you let me see your pussy,” Jim replied.

“You want to see my pussy?” Janice asked.

“Yeah,” Jim replied. “You show me your pussy and I’ll let you watch me jerk off.”

Janice stripped out of her panties and kicked them on to the bed where Jim lay half covered.

“There,” Janice replied, her hands on hips and naked except for her t-shirt. “My pussy.”

“The shirt too,” Jim demanded.

“What do you want?” Janice replied, “To see me naked?”

“Yeah,” Jim replied, “Naked would be OK.”

“Fine,” Janice replied, stripping out of her t-shirt and tossing it on to the bed. “Now are you happy?”

Jim smiled.

“Goddamnit Janice!” Jim exclaimed, “You have a fucking hot as hell body and I liked that shaved hairless look!”

Janice smiled.

“Fuck you!,” she said. “Now let’s see that cock.”

Jim pulled the covers back.

“Oh my gawd!” Janice exclaimed, upon seeing the size of Jim’s cock.

Jim wrapped his fingers around the shaft of his manhood and pulled up and down on it.

“Oh my gawd!” Janice exclaimed a second time.

“Do you wanna touch it?” Jim asked. Janice made her way towards the bed and sat on the side of it, next to Jim.

“Can I?” Janice asked.

“Sure,” Jim replied, taking Janice’s hand and wrapping her fingers around his manhood.

“Oh my gawd,” Janice exclaimed, “It’s hard as a rock!”

Precum leaked from the end of Jim’s cock.

“Are you cuming?” Janice asked, seeing the clear liquid seeping from the small slit in the end of Jim’s cock.

“Not yet,” Jim replied, “but, I will.”

Janice was curious.

“What if you need to pee?”

Jim chuckled.

“That won’t happen when I’m like this,” he replied.

Janice stared into Jim’s eyes.

“Can I make you cum?” she asked.

“Only if you let me do the same for you,” Jim replied.

“Girls don’t cum,” Janice replied. “We orgasm.”

“Same difference,” Jim replied.

Janice continued to hold on to his elongated cock, gently working her hand up and down his thick shaft, studying it. She leaned back and put her head on Jim’s thigh, as she stared at his manhood.

Jim slipped his hand on to Janice’s bare thigh. No guy had ever been so bold or dared to touch her in such a very provocative manner, in her very private place.

“Let me feel,” Jim pressed, working his fingers closer to Janice’s pussy.

“Oh Gawd,” Janice whispered. She could feel the blood flow in her body changing. Her pubes tingling with anticipation, she parted her legs slightly, allowing her step-brother to explore her inner sanctuary while she worked her hand around Jim’s cock. Jim slipped a lone finger into Janice’s wet pussy. She hummed her approval as he played with her clit, rubbing it back and forth.

“How does that feel?” Jim asked.

“It feels good,” Janice replied. “Sooo good!”

Jim looked at his step sister.

“Are you still a virgin?” he asked.

“Yes,” Janice replied.

“How long do you plan on staying a virgin?” Jim pressed.

Janice looked at her step-brother, still holding his massive manhood in her hand.

“You want to fuck me, don’t you?” she asked.

“Would you let me?” Jim responded.

“I don’t know,” Janice replied. “This seems so weird.”

“We’re not related,” Jim replied.

“I know,” Janice responded.

Jim could tell Janice was hesitant. He rubbed at his chin, thinking. This was uncharted territory. He had managed to get a blow job out of his many different girlfriends, but nothing else. He debated in his mind whether or not to tell his step-sister that he too was a virgin.

“OK,” Jim replied, “We don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do.”

Janice felt relieved, albeit a little frustrated. She really wanted to experience the joys of womanhood, but she wasn’t sure if this was the moment and person to do it with.

“Do you want a blow job?” Janice asked.

“Have you ever given a blow job?” Jim asked.

“No,” Janice responded, “But I know your girlfriends do it for you, so maybe you can help me out and teach me.”

Jim repositioned himself on the bed.

Sensual_Lover
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sensual_Lover



“OK,” Jim replied. “all you have to do is put my cock in your mouth and not bite down.”

“Not bite down,” Janice repeated.

“Yes,” Jim repeated back, “not bite down.”

Janie stretched out across the bed on her stomach and put her chin on Jim’s bare thigh. She inched her face closer to his massive manhood. As she did, Jim slipped his fingers into Janice’s golden brown hair that framed her face and lie across her naked shoulders and back.

Janice planted a light kiss on the shaft of Jim’s manhood. She pulled her long brown hair back over her shoulder and slipped the head of Jim’s cock into her mouth. She looked up at him for an approval.

“Don’t fucking bite me,” Jim pleaded.

Janice didn’t say a word as she worked her Jim’s thick cock in and out of her mouth, coating it with her saliva.

“Go all the way down,” Jim instructed. “Take in a deep breath and breathe through your nose.”

Janice took in a deep breath and attempted to go further down on the massive tool. She could feel it reaching the back of her mouth. Her instinct was a gag reflex. She pulled Jim’s massive phalanx out and coughed.

“Try again,” Jim instructed, this time breathe through your nose.

Janice slipped her mouth back over Jim’s tool and this time, she took in a deep breath, before deep throating him.

“Oh! My! Gawd!” Jim exclaimed in three distinct syllabic words.

Janice peered up for approval.

“Grab my balls!” Jim pleaded. Janice lightly massaged Jim’s balls in her free hand. He showed her his g-spot, just under the lip of his foreskin on the back side of his cock. Janice focused intently on the spot, sucking on it and rubbing her thumb and her fingers back forth over it.

Jim could feel a well-spring building of seminal fluid building up and he wondered if Janice would be pissed should be cum in her mouth.

“I’m going to cum,” Jim said.

“Don’t cum in my mouth,” Janice replied. “I might be on the pill, but I don’t want to take any chances.”

Jim chuckled.

“Did you sleep through biology?” he asked. “You don’t get pregnant by doing a blow job.”

“I don’t care,” Janice shot back. “I’m not taking any chances!”

Janice wanted to become a woman, but not a pregnant one.

“I’ve got a condom,” Jim remarked.

Janice popped Jim’s cock out of her mouth and stared at her step-brother for second.

“You have a condom?” Janice asked.

“Yes,” Jim replied sheepily. “Do you want to put it on me?”

“Well, yeeeaaah,” Janice replied.

Jim fished for his wallet in the blue jeans that lie on the bed. He took out the small silver package and ripped open the corner with his teeth, before handing it to Janice. Janice slipped the thin rubbery membrane out of the package and held it between her thumb and her forefinger by the small plastic “o” ring. She placed the Open end on the tip of Jim’s massive cock and then slowly rolled the thin membrane down over his massive phalanx, leaving a small bubble at the end.

“Do you want to put it in me?” Janice asked.

Jim couldn’t believe what she had just offered, but he wasn’t going to ask her to repeat herself.

“Sure,” Jim replied.

“Just be gentle,” Janice pleaded as she turned on to her back, and pulled her legs up towards her naked ass.

Jim repositioned himself between Janice’s spread open legs, his hands on either side of her upper torso, his massive cock hanging down. He looked at his step-sister.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes!” she replied. “Fuck me!”

Jim looked at his step sister. She was biting down on her lower lip. He leaned forward, so their eyes were locked on to each other, mere inches apart, as positioned his massive manhood with a freehand, right at the entrance to her pussy. He could feel her hot breath, as he slipped the tip of his cock into the outer folds of her vagina, and worked it back and forth with his free hand over her clit.

“Oh! My! Fucking! Gawd!” Janice whispered.

She grabbed Jim by his head and thrust her lips on to his, her tongue slipping into his mouth, her passion unbridled and unleashed. He reciprocated as he pushed his rock hard steel rood into his step-sister’s pussy. The resistance of her hymen was of no consequence as Jim rammed his cock into her, his pelvic bone crashing in to hers, as she let out a small whimper. Janice closed her eyes on briefly and then looked back at her step-brother. His mouth was open as he worked his manhood back and forth, passionately and rhythmically.

With each deep stroke, Janice grunted her approval.

“Yes!” she would exclaim. “Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh Yessss!”

Janice could feel her first orgasm building. She dug her manicured finger nails deep into the back side of Jim and then raked them across his back. Her entire body trembled and shook. To his credit, Jim didn’t complain about the pain. He worked his hips back and forth, pummeling Janice’s small thin body.

“I’m cumming,” Janice exclaiming as the first of several orgasms ricked her teenage body.

“I thought you said girls don’t cum,” Jim replied as Janice shook and shook and shook.

“Well,” she replied breathlessly, “I lied.”

Jim could feel the pressure building as well. He dug his fingers into Janice’s back, just as the first shot of semen exploded inside of her.

“I can feel you cumming,” Janice exclaimed as a second shot filled the end of the condom. Jim continued to work his cock back and forth, even as he exploded a third time, his thighs twitching and locking up. He pulled his cock out of Janice’s pussy, his semen filling the tip end of the small membrane.

“Fuck this,” Jim exclaimed, pulling off the semen filled condom and tossing it to the side. To Janice’s surplice, he jammed his bare cock back into her still steaming hot pussy.

“I’ll get pregnant,” Janice exclaimed.

“No you won’t,” Jim replied, jamming his massive cock back into Janice’s pussy. She wrapped her legs around her step-brother’s lower torso and her arms around his massive upper body. Again, she trembled and shook as another massive orgasm rocked through her teenage body. They both laid there for the longest time, until they both heard a car door slam.

“Oh shit!” Janice exclaimed, realizing their parent’s had just come home.

Janice quickly gathered her clothes and dashed down the hallway to the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. Jim quickly jumped into his jeans, grabbed a t-shirt, and dashed down the hallway to meet his dad and step mom, just as they were coming into the house from the laundry room.

“How was school?” Jim’s step mother asked.

“It was good,” Jim replied, trying to act as nonchalant as possible.

“Did you mow the yard?” his dad asked.

“No,” Jim replied, “I was studying.”

Jim’s dad gave him a disapproving look, but then turned to set down a bag of groceries he was carrying.

“Where is your sister?” Jim’s step mother inquired.

“I think she is showering,” Jim replied. “I’m waiting on her to get out.”

Jim helped to bring in the remaining bags of groceries. He couldn’t get his mind wrapped around what had just transpired. He sniffed at his fingers and smiled. Stepping back down the hallway, he came face to face with Janice as she stepped out of the bathroom, wrapped only in a towel.

“You know,” Janice said, “You should get in the shower. You stink.”

Jim playfully grabbed at the towel wrapped tightly around his step-sister’s body.

“Pervert!” she exclaimed.

“Bitch!” he shot back.

They were still step-brother and step-sister.
Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments