Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Justin and Me

4
2 Comments 2
9.0k Views 9.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words
This is my first story, so any comments and suggestion are much appreciated.
This story is completely fiction, and none of the events happened in real life. Enjoy the story.


Justin and I have been dating for six months now. We are the perfect couple; he is tall, dark and handsome, perfect muscles, great eyes and smile. I am small, with blonde hair and tanned skin, a slender figure with large breasts. He frequently complimented me on my slim figure; saying I looked “hot” and “sexy” and, although I preferred to be called beautiful, this was fine because it made me feel appreciated.

We are both still virgins, and neither of us had attempted to do anything more than kiss. We were happy to take things slow and see what happened. I was pleased this, it meant we could get to know each other easily and not worry about sex. However, I still wanted to take things a step further with Justin, but I didn’t want to pressure him, or take things a step further than what he was comfortable with. So I let things stay how they were, and constantly wondered when we would take that next step.

One Saturday we went driving around town in his car, it was a warm summer’s night and the roof was down with the wind blowing through our hair. We went to our usual spot down by the river, the view was beautiful and we parked here often because most people preferred to park on the top of the cliff, looking down on the town, yet out spot was more secluded, private and undisturbed. Trees covered the whole lake and people rarely cam down the water side this far because the route was difficult and the bridge was rotten and unsafe, here we could be alone. We came to this spot most weekends; we could sit in his car and talk for hours whilst looking out onto the beautiful lake.

“This place is so gorgeous at night,” I commented whilst leaning against his chest, he was gazing down at me, a smile loosely playing around his lips.

“It’s ok,” he said softly, “but it isn’t as gorgeous as you are!” He spoke confidently, and then placed a kiss on my forehead.

I laughed at the cute line, the sat up onto his knee and gave him a more passionate kiss, I began to pull away after a while, but he pulled back, showing more desire that I was used too. Usually he was happy to take things at a slow pace, he never pushed for anything further than I was willing to give, yet tonight there was a hunger throughout him which I wasn’t used to. I thought this should worry me, but instead I enjoyed the need he had for me, and I had the same need for him.

We continued to kiss, for what seemed like an eternity, yet neither of us grew tired of the passion we held for each other, instead it continued to grow. My hands were lost in his styled, dark hair pulling his face and body as close to mine as possible. His hands memorised the shape or my back and clung to my round ass. Underneath me, I could feel his cock as hard as a tree trunk in his khaki shorts, he didn’t seem uncomfortable by the fact I could clearly see the rise in his shorts. Still deeply kissing his lips, I moved a hand away from his thick hair and slowly down his muscled body towards his cock. When my hand reached its destination I gently began to massage his prick, the movement shocked him and he pulled away from my lips, yet I could not bear to stop and so continued moving my lips against his face and neck.

“Lauren, what are you doing?” he questioned a pleasured tone to his voice.

I just smiled and replied, “Trust me, ok?” before applying more pressure to his swelling cock.

A moan escaped his lips in reply to my question, encouraging me to carry on. I pushed my lips back onto his mouth and then began to unbutton his trousers. He pushed his shorts and boxers down to his ankles for me, and in that moment I swiftly pulled the simple purple vest top that I was wearing over my head, leaving my 34D boobs on display to him, only slightly covered by my lacy pink bra. When Justin looked up, a sigh of shock and relief left his mouth, then he pulled my face back to his and we continued to make out.

His cock was now completely hard and was stood up in between our bodies, him only wearing a shirt and me wearing just jean shorts and my lace panties. My small hand wrapped around the base of his seven inch cock and slowly began to work its way up his length. He had pulled my right breast out of the bra and was expertly massaging my hard nipple, whilst tracing patterns along my back. He increased the pressure on my nipple and I sighed in pleasure.

“Babe, if we do this, I don’t know if I will be able to stop,” Justin worried.

Though still massaging my breast; so it was obvious he did not truly want to stop, and I knew he was worried about me.

“Who said anything about stopping?” I replied cunningly, and winked up at him, but this only increased the nature of his distressing.

He stopped playing with my tits, placed both hands on my shoulders, looked deep into my eyes and seriously asked, “Are you absolutely sure?”

I smiled, wondering how many boys would stop the opportunity of getting laid to make sure their girlfriend was ok.

Amy__Wood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amy__Wood

I was sure the answer was very few. To answer his question and took his face into my little hands, looked him straight back in the eye and gave him a long, adoring kiss. Then I said, “Yes, this is what I want, I’m sure!”

After those words, Justin became unstoppable, pulling his grey shirt up over his head and throwing it onto the back seat, then returning to massaging my tits whilst undoing the button on my jean shorts. I carried on massaging his cock, now also rubbing his balls. I helped Justin to remove my shorts and panties, and then we went back to powerfully kissing each other, only this time we did not just kiss each other on the lips, instead exploring the others whole body with our lips.

I worked my kisses down all of Justin’s body, kissing every part of his chest and stomach until I finally reached his cock. I slipped his dick into my mouth and lightly rubbed the head with my tongue, whilst stroking his balls slowly with my hands. He was in heaven, his moans of joy becoming louder and more frequently. I slowly began to move down his long shaft, until I had his whole cock in my mouth, then I slowly moved back towards the head, trailing my tongue up the back of his prick. With this Justin pushed his hips in the air and began to thrust, I continued with my slow motion, and then when I was ready for him to blow his load, I increased the pressure my mouth pressed against his hard cock, and moved my head faster, still stroking his balls with my hands.

This took him by surprise, “Oh my God, Lauren, keep going, yes!”

I smiled around his thick cock and continued with the fast pace, and before long I heard him stutter, “I’m, I think I’m going to cum. Oh, oh yea, yeah I am gonna cum,” and then a flood of warm, salty liquid came shooting from his dick straight into my mouth. I licked up and swallowed every last drop of his precious cum, while he lay back, exhausted by the whole experience.

After a few moments he sat up and began to kiss me again. Once again Justin did not stay on my lips whilst kissing me, instead exploring my body with his mouth. He kissed around my large breasts and then took one of my nipples into his mouth and began to suck it, whilst massaging the other with his hand. I moaned lightly, feeling my pussy tingle at the pleasure. I was dripping wet now, and I was so horny, I just wanted to orgasm, and as it seemed Justin was intent on teasing me like crazy I took matters into my own hands and traced my fingers down towards my pussy where I began to slowly massage my clit. I moaned deeply, causing Justin to realise what I was doing, he smiled and watched me pleasure myself for a moment and then gently pulled my hand away from my pussy and up to his mouth. He licked the juices of my fingers and shook his head.

“Let me do that? Please?” he asked in a teasing tone whilst gazing into my green eyes.

I laughed lightly and replied, “But I need to orgasm, NOW!” I started to grind back and forth across his leg where my pussy situated, spreading my juices along his thigh.

He laughed at my eagerness, “Patience Lauren. I will make you orgasm, just wait!”

With that he moved his hand down towards my neatly shaven pussy. His hands explored the lips of my soaking wet pussy, and then, not a moment too soon he pushed his finger onto my clit and began to massage it. I moaned loudly as he traced patterns across my clit, and as the pleasure become more and more intense he pulled my body up so I was sat on top of his face.

His tongue now took place of his fingers at my clit, occasionally moving down towards my opening. He dipped his finger inside my pussy and began pumping his finger in and out of me, after a few times he added a second finger, and then squeezed in a third, filling up my hole. I was in heaven; I rocked my hips in time with his hand inside of me and pushed my clit down onto his mouth, trying to increase the pressure. My moans were loud and continuous and I could feel the pleasure build up inside of me, until it was too much to hold.

“Justin, oh, yes Justin, yes!” I groaned as the orgasm took over my whole body.

My hips bucked against his hand and mouth and the pleasure spread through my whole body, I clenched my hands around his arms and moaned through the delight of the orgasm. Justin continued to lick my clit, prolonging the experience and increasing the intensity of the orgasm.

Once it was over I moved my body away from his face and kissed him passionately, tasting my juices on his mouth. Then I collapsed in his arms and we simply lay together. He was hard once again and I could feel his cock under my body. I knew he wanted more, and the feeling was mutual.

“Do you want to stay at my house? my parents are away for the weekend,” I murmured as I sat up and began to collect my clothes.

“Do you really need to ask?” he replied, and then pulled me into a deep, loving kiss before getting dressed and starting the car.

Published 
Written by hornylaurenxoxo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments