Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kissing Game

"School isn't just for education anymore"

1
0 Comments 0
12.8k Views 12.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words
So this is my first story hope you enjoy it, please comment and give me pointers, advice and anything else you can think of. Much appreciated enjoy the story.

I crossed and uncrossed my legs repeatedly, watching as the clock slowly ticked away. The countdown to end the torture of math class was on. The teacher’s voice seemed to drone on and on. I tensed as the last minute ticked by BRIIINNNG. I was the first one up and out of my desk ready to leave the tortures of the classroom. I made her way through the door and out the hallway.

“Hey Tammie wait up.”

I looked over my shoulder to find Lisa hurrying to catch up.

"Damn you walk fast. I swear you need to loan me those long legs of yours once in a while.” She laughed and hooked her arm through mine.

My legs were pretty long; I think they're the best assets about me to be honest. I mean I think I'm pretty and all, I have dark chocolate skin, a nice smile and dark eyes. My boobs aren't small but they weren't that big either 34C. I was toned from all the sports I did at school. "If I only I could," I said, as I laughed. “I really want to get to the gym; you know I help out after school with the kids program."

We made our way to the locker bay, pushing through the other kids ready to make their way out of the hell that we call high school.

“So you’re rushing there for the kids' sake, right? Not a boy, of course. Maybe a cute boy that might be there?" She wiggled her eyebrows and smiled.

I tried to push her out of my way as I tried to open my locker, but she wouldn't budge.

“Nuh uh, not until you tell me." She took a stance clearly willing to enforce her threat.

I sighed. “Okay, so maybe if I go a little early I'll have some time to talk to a certain guy. Maybe even sneak off to have a little fun which is a little bad but certainly not illegal." I nudged her out of the way.

She moved willingly as she said, “Oh we both know it's not illegal, but it's dirty. What are you going to do? We both know you’re not going to have sex with him."

I remained silent, not denying it and not agreeing either, as I placed the rest of my books in the locker.

"Oh My God you are!" she squealed, drawing the attention of our fellow classmates.

I slammed my locker shut. “The least you can do is be quiet; there is no need for the whole school to know my business. Also I never actually said I was going to do IT, I was just thinking about possibilities.”

A girl yelled out Lisa's name. As she turned I quickly dashed away, ready to put my plan into action.

It was true, sex seemed to be on my mind a little lately...okay to be honest A LOT. I'm like any regular girl; I masturbate once in a while. Ok, the truth is I masturbate way more than that, but no need to put a number to it. It feels so good having my hands slick between my folds, feeling my fingers rubbing over my clit and reaching that point where you know you’re about to cum. Damn I was getting wet just at the thought. There was no need for my own hands today because I was going to get it all, I thought to myself as I walked towards the gym.

There’s this guy, his name's Jake. We flirt, we kiss, we hug, but lately he has been dominating my thoughts - in a good way, but a very sexually frustrating way. He’s cute with light brown eyes, mixed skin, tall, around 6 ft, and nicely shaped with muscles and stomach just begging to sport a very nice six pack. I need more though; I lay at home at night thinking about the way he would touch, what we would do, how my hands would rub his tight stomach and move lower and lower till they hit forbidden territory.

I went to bed more and more frustrated every night. Even though I fingered myself several times it just wasn't enough. I need the real thing, and today I would get it. We had an hour and a few minutes before the teachers started to arrive and the kids came too. In my opinion I think that is enough to get a least a few things done and maybe after the camp indulge in some more.

I strode into the gym looking for Jake. "Hey Babe." I turned to find him shooting hoops at the opposite end of the gym. I quickly dropped my backpack and purse and hurried over; my time was limited.

"What are you doing?" I asked even though it was obvious.

"Just shooting hoops. Want to join? And by the way, did I tell you that you look very nice today?" He grinned as he twirled the ball on one finger and eyed me from top to bottom.

I looked down at myself and smiled, I had purposely worn a pretty short skirt that showed the long legs he seemed to like and a button up shirt that showed off my boobs. "Well I think that answer deserves a kiss." I smiled and leaned coyly towards him.

"Well, it’s just my lucky day today," he said with a wink as he leaned in towards me. I laughed as I quickly darted away. "Whoa I thought I got a kiss," he said with an adorable face.

I laughed. "How about we play a game?"

"I would rather kiss you," he replied, making his way closer to me.

“We can do both can't we?” I arched my eyebrows and snatched the basketball out of his hands. "For every shot I get in you have to tell me something or do something for me." I paused dramatically. "Anything." I looked at him making sure he got my drift and from the way a smile split his face I’m almost positive he did. "But you have to help me because we both know how bad I suck at this sport. Come behind me and show me exactly how to do it."

He sauntered over and pressed himself against my back. My stomach broke out with butterflies. His hands slowly stroked my shoulders, moving lower and lower towards the ball I had in my hand. He leaned his head down so his mouth was at my ear, as if proximity was needed and he was about to divulge a secret. His hot breath whispered across my ear and sent shivers racing up my spine.

"First thing off, you need to square yourself with the net." He used his body nudging me into the right position. "Then you bend your knees and shoot. Give it a try."

He stayed directly behind me just as I'd hoped. I bent down, rubbing against a sensitive area I heard a grunt as I came back up and let the ball leave my hand. As planned the ball barely made it to the rim. "Dang, lets try again." I grabbed another ball from the rack beside us. "Ok, same as before right?” I bent my legs again and stopped half way and came back up. Now I could feel a definite bump in his jeans. The game went on for a while, with me grinding low on the front of his jeans and coming back, rubbing against his erection each and every time

"Wait maybe I need to go lower." I looked over my shoulders to see him closing his eyes with his hands clenched at his sides. "Is this right?” I asked bent over perpendicular to his crotch, with my skirt barely covering the little lace number I had underneath.

"Tammie, what are you try to do to me?" He groaned and grasped my hips, pressing his erection more forcefully against my ass.

"What do you mean? Did I do that? Not on purpose... Well I didn't mean to of course.” I grinned as I said it sending a very guilty and knowing look over my shoulder.

He pulled me up and twisted me around, bringing my body flush against his.

Dasha_01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Dasha_01

His mouth swooped down on mine. Heavy with anticipation, I revelled in the feeling of his lips on mine, it felt nice; wet but warm. His tongue speared out, sweeping the seam of mine, begging for more.

I opened my mouth willing to give my all. I moaned as I felt his tongue play with mine. I didn't even notice at first that he was walking me backwards towards the small hall that was rarely used. He tore away from me breathing hard as he shoved open the door, pulling me in and locking it securely behind me. The look on his face said it all and glancing down I saw even more when my gaze landed on his crotch. He stalked me, nudging me back towards the wall, caging me between the wall and his hard body.

“You planned this all along didn't you?" His eyes demanded an answer as he toyed with the buttons on my shirt slowly one came undone and the rest soon followed revealing my lacy bra.
"Well pretty lady, do you have what you want? Me nice and hard ready to screw?" His hand traced the outline of my bra, starting with the straps and cruising down over the swells of my breasts.

I moaned for more, pushing my breasts out, trying to have more of his body on mine. His mouth found my mine and we kissed. His lips, hard and dominant over mine, as his tongue snaked out and massaged over mine. He then started trailing kisses down my jaw and onto my neck until he found a spot that I didn't even know I had. He licked and sucked, causing me to moan and tremble.

My hands were uncontrollable, I needed to do something. I stroked his back through his T-shirt, wanting to touch more but unable to until he finally tore it off revealing a bronze chest with the outline of his abs that seemed to live in my fantasies. Finally, after what seemed to be an endless void of kissing and hands struggling to outline every detail and touch everywhere, I pushed him away.

Both our breaths were harsh and loud in the quiet hall. I turned and pushed him against the wall as I kissed him, teasing his mouth as he did to me. Nibbling and biting at his lips and slowly retreating as if it's a game of cat and mouse. I stopped to look him in the eyes as I got on my knees in front of him.

“Tammie you don’t ... I mean we can just," he rambled on as he watched me, his Adam apple bobbing as he swallowed hard.

“No, I want to; do you know how much I imagine this?” I put my hands in the waistband of his jeans and pulled down, revealing his boxers which had a very noticeable bulge. I stroked him through the boxers for a minute then pulled them down quickly. His cock sprang up, and it was bigger than I expected it to be. I reached my hand out to grasp it. At the same moment an audible groan left his lips.

I took this as encouragement. It took two of my hands from the base to circle him yet I still had space at the head for more. My hand stroked up and down like I saw in the movies and then I slowly lowered my head. His whole body stiffened as if bracing himself. I snaked out my tongue and licked just a tip.

His hands came to my head not pushing or restraining just resting as if telling me to go on. I kept moving one of my hands and started to lower my mouth onto the rest of him. He tasted good in a way, his cock was nice and smooth yet salty. I pushed him as far as I could in my mouth and sucked hard, twirling my tongue on the top. His hand fisted in my hair.

"Tammie oh shit."

I gagged as he thrust his hips into my mouth, burying my nose in his pubic hair. I gagged again, trying to find a rhythm as his cock forced his way to the back of my throat. My hand wandered lower and found his balls. I rolled them and pulled them gently. As I released my mouth from his cock with a pop, my other hand continued the rhythm my mouth had only minutes before.

"Am I doing this right?” I asked, looking up, but from the look on his face as his eyes closed and his head tilted back on the wall I knew I was right even without his reply. I blew gently on his cock and it jerked in response. I gently ran my teeth along the sides of his cock, turning my head to trace every vein. His breathing was getting harder and heavier. Suddenly he pulled my head back onto his cock.

"Please Tammie...Just a... Bit more... make it up.... to you ...promise." His sentence came out choppy and desperate. I opened my mouth and his cock entered my mouth roughly and deep. I gagged and he pulled back slowly, thrusting shallowly and slowly, going deeper with each one.

"Baby you... uggh." Guttural moans stopped whatever he was saying. His hands latched onto my head, stroking the hair back. I looked up to see him looking down on me in amazement as he watched his cock disappear into the heavenly bliss of my mouth. His cock accidently slipped out my mouth, he groaned, this time as if he lost his soul.

I hurriedly started stroking it with my hands, trying to make up for my error. But he grasped it in his own hands taking control. He pushed his cock towards my mouth rubbing it over my lips. “Just a bit more, sweetie... come on, open up for me," he said as I opened my mouth obediently while he guided his cock into my mouth.

I swirled my tongue over the head and sucked my cheeks in, creating tension until he was forced to thrust into me. "Mmm just like that... Jesus." He managed to gasp as he forcefully thrust the rest of his cock down my throat. I moaned involuntarily and felt his cock twitch. His whole body seemed to freeze then pick up speed, his cock shoving into my mouth more forcefully. I tried to take control but was unable to as he kept a hold on my head. He suddenly went tense and still.

He groaned and said, "I'm coming."

Suddenly I felt hot salty liquid in my mouth. At the first burst I gagged and tried to pull my head away, but he kept my mouth firm against his cock as he thrusts slowed. Once, then again, and last time each thrust emitting a burst of cum down my throat. Suddenly his body relaxed and he leaned against the wall. I pulled my mouth off his cock, trying to swallow all that was in my mouth. I was surprised by the taste which wasn't actually that bad. All of a sudden I was jerked up to my feet and kissed soundly.

"WOW, you’re amazing, that was incredible." I was surprised he wanted to kiss me after what was just in my mouth, but I wasn't going to complain as I lost myself in his kiss.

He broke away saying, "God where did you learn all that?"

His hand stroked my ass underneath my skirt pressing against the lacy underwear which barely covered me. It felt nice as he peppered kisses along my neck making his way to my bra. "I umm... imagine a lot, but I've never umm you know." I shyly looked down at him as he kissed the top of my breasts.

"God, I want more of you,” he said, before licking his way into my cleavage.

"You liked it then?" I asked hesitantly, moaning as he pulled down my bra and licked one of my breasts, circling until he hit my nipple making it hard.

He looked up at me in shock. “I loved it, but I want to please you now.” The look in his eyes made me shiver as he lowered his head back down to my nipple.

Published 
Written by JGodess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors