Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lessons at Poolside

"How I became a sex-ed teacher to a nineteen-year old boy."

34
12 Comments 12
24.0k Views 24.0k
4.4k words 4.4k words
Chapter 1

I was out on a chaise poolside one warm afternoon, thinking about how much my life had changed in the last year.

The changes had started with my coming home and finding Harry fucking his partner's wife in our bed. Well, you can imagine. It all hit the fan and I kicked his sorry ass out.

The divorce was handled by lawyers; I had a real shark. Sorry, guys, but the bastard deserved it. He has a hell of a lucrative business, so I ended up with a very nice settlement and ongoing alimony that lets me not work if I choose. And, right now, that's what I'm choosing.

There were other changes as well. I let him have our penthouse condo as part of the divorce (Oh, don't worry, he paid for it, the Shark saw to that.) and moved to Southern California from Ohio. I just wanted to be away from him and to be able to start a new life of my own in a place that I really wanted to be. And Southern California was just that place.

Another change was that I was horny, incredibly horny. One thing about my ex, Harry, was that he was a fuck-machine. Well, maybe too much so as it turned out, but he sure kept me well-lubed with his cum for the ten years we were married. It was four or five times a week minimum. And I mean minimum. I was well-fucked. I guess several other women were too. But I don't care now, all I care about is the unused part of me that I just love to be used so regularly.

Oh, and vibrators and dildos just don't do it. They're okay but they don't moan when I suck them.

So, here I am, an attractive (five-five, one hundred twelve pounds, 36-C cup, now blond ((post-divorce), who naked still looks pretty damned good) woman, thirty-two years old and my boobs are just as firm as when I was fourteen. I'm also just as horny as I was at fourteen. Maybe even more. If that's possible.

As I said, I was laying out by the pool, in the shade (my dermatologist would be proud), in the middle of the day quietly thinking over the past twelve months when I faintly heard a chair or chaise lounge move.

I looked up and there was a young man about twenty feet away looking at me and smiling. I smiled back rather wondering at his interest when I looked down to see that the top of my bikini had slipped down and that I was showing him one nice, pink nipple.

Well, he was cute and he was smiling, so I just left it. He must have known that I realized that I was exposed and just didn't care if he saw me. So, I just let him look and doing so made my pussy even wetter than normal. And normal these days was all the time, twenty-four, seven.

I looked over at him and turned a bit to my side which uncovered the other nipple as he watched with what appeared to be great interest. My interest was certainly being stimulated along with my vaginal secretions.

I looked around and seeing no one else out by the pool, I motioned for him to come over. As he got up, I could see that he was a very handsome young man, maybe twenty, twenty-five or so, nicely built and a wicked smile. When he neared, the bulge was rather obvious.

I hadn't moved at all, just letting him see my breasts as they were, the top halves open to his view. He sat on the chair next to me and I said, "I'm Katherine, my friends call me, 'Kat,' which I hope you'll call me."

"Um, I'm Greg, I, um…"

"I take it that you're liking what you see, Greg."

"Oh, yeah, you're really beautiful, just beautiful. And your, um, your, uh, body is terrific."

Well, I was rather liking his eyes on me making me tingle so delightfully between my damp thighs so I left everything intact for him to admire.

"Thank you, Greg, that's very nice, I'm glad you enjoy the view. Tell me about yourself."

"Well, I'm in between my freshman and sophomore years at UC-San Diego, I'm nineteen, staying with my sister here for the summer, majoring in pre-law, and, well, not much else, really."

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"I've never dated much, my parents are pretty strict, my poor sister never dated at all until she went away to college. She's out now working. But she still doesn't date much. I think our parents just sheltered us too much."

"Just how sheltered have you been, Greg? Have you ever, well, I'm being pretty forward here, I guess, we've just met, but have you had sex with a woman or a girl?"

"You're gonna laugh, but, no, I've never had the chance. Weird, huh?"

"Nineteen? And you've never been with a woman? You're a virgin, Greg?"

"Well, don't rub it in, it was my parents, I would have, but we were always kept on a pretty short leash."

"Oh, Greg, I'm not rubbing it in, believe me. I'm really not," I said as I petted his leg. I just couldn't help it.

"Well, your's is the first I've ever really seen," and he nods at my boobs half exposed before him.

I have to admit it, my pussy began to throb as I looked at his bare, tanned chest, his brown legs and that promising bulge in his trunks. All that and a virgin, too.

"I thought I'd go inside for a bit and have something cool to drink. Would you like to come to my apartment and join me?"

"Sure, that'd be nice," and we got up, I pulled up my top, we gathered our towels and things and he followed me up to apartment 204 and we went inside, the chill of the air conditioning immediately making my already hard nipples, even harder.

We had come in from the bright sunlight into my darkened apartment so it took a few minutes for our eyes to adjust. I got us some lemonade I had in the fridge and brought it back out to him.

He started to sip his drink as I stood there before him and asked, "So you've never seen a real, live woman naked before?"

His face was red, obviously this was all new territory for him as he nodded his head sideways.

"Well, Greg, I think it's just about time you did," and I reached behind and undid the top of my bikini and pulled it away to drop it on the floor.

"You're really quite beautiful, Kat, really stunning. Your breasts are so pretty."

I stepped toward him and took his hands and pressed them to my breasts. His eyes got wide and his fingers began massaging me as I stood there in the quiet room, only our breathing audible.

"They're so soft and nice, oh, this is incredible."

"I want you to kiss and suck them, Greg. It'll make me feel so happy," and I moved even closer bringing a nipple to his lips as I watched his mouth open and then close around my areola and begin to pull. Oh, it felt so good. It had been so long.

"Mmm, that's lovely, Greg, lovely," and I stood there looking down as he sucked one breast and fondled the other. I put my hand on his hand as he squeezed my boob. I was so wet, I knew my bikini bottom must be soaked.

He sucked me until I almost couldn't stand it any longer. I also knew I had other plans for my new virgin friend so I stepped back and untied the bottom.

"Ready for the rest, Greg?"

He nodded and I pulled the bottom away and stepped forward to stand before him with my legs spread apart.

"Oh, you are so sexy, just beautiful, and your…" as he nodded to my pussy, all nicely shaved, "You mean my pussy, Greg?"

"Yes, your pussy is beautiful."

"It loves to be kissed, Greg," and he looked up at me then moved forward and kissed me right on my slit.

"Lick me, Greg, my pussy, lick my pussy," I whispered and he began stroking his tongue up and down along my pussy groove as I gently held his cheeks.

It had been so long, so very long since a tongue had touched my pussy, oh, it felt so wonderful. The chilled air in the room and all the sexual tension had my nipples bigger than I'd ever seen them, I wanted this young man more than I've ever wanted any man before. Ever.

"Ready to show me yours, Greg?"

I could see him turn red again as he stood up and pulled his trunks down and stood there. His erection was standing straight out. His cock wasn't real big, more like average; well, that's fine, I thought, and it seemed pretty long and was lighter in color than most I'd seen, more of a pinkish hue. The head was perfectly formed and as I knelt down in front of him, his dick quivered a bit before I took it into my mouth.

As I began to suck, I ran my tongue over the tip, it was incredibly soft and smooth, I just ran my tongue around it over and over, it was lovely.

"Oh, Kat, that's wonderful, god, that feels so good. Oh, oh."

Well, I knew I had to decide whether to suck him until he cums which would be fun and risk that he'll be soft after that and we'll have to wait until he's hard again to have that nice cock up inside me. Or to stop now and maybe have him cum too soon once he's inside me.

I opted to trust in his youthful virginity and sucked him to the finish.

I felt the throb between my lips as the first spurt hit the back of my mouth.

"UUUH, UUUH, UUUH, OOOH, OOOH, oh, oh, that is the best thing I've ever had happen to me. Oh, wow, I've never ever felt this good before. That feels awesome."

I licked the remaining drop off and stood up to kiss him as he embraced his first naked female.

"You feel so good, Kat, your skin, oh, god, you're so sexy."

I took his penis in my hand, turned and said, "Follow me, Greg. That was just the beginning," and I led him by the pecker down the hall to my bedroom, pulled the covers back, sat him down and led a breast to his lips. He knew exactly what to do with it as I stood there stroking his face, his eyes looking adoringly up at me.

Oh, was my pussy excited. But I was ready for more.

I pulled my nipple out and asked him to stand up, then I sat on the bed, spread open my legs and motioned for him to sit in front of me.

"I take it that you've really never learned about a woman's anatomy, right?"

He said only on the internet and I pulled my labia apart and said, "See that, right there, little button thing? My clit, clitoris. It's really sensitive and sexy when it's rubbed or licked or sucked. A woman will really be turned-on when you do that to her clit. But, always make sure it's nice and wet and be gentle. If she ever wants you to stop, do it right then. But otherwise, it's a 'wonder-button.' Why don't you lick mine, Greg? You'll see that it makes my pussy really wet and juicy."

He leaned forward as I kept my hood open and his licks were thrilling, they just sent jolts though me every time his tongue wiped back or forth. I threw myself back on the bed, raised my heels up onto the mattress and let him lick my clit and my pussy as I writhed under his oral spell.

I reached down to pull myself apart and whispered, "Your tongue, get your tongue up inside me. See my hole there, my vagina, Greg, oh lick me all around it and up inside."

He did just that and the months of just having sex with my fingers and a vibrator or two caught up with me as I exploded into a fantastic orgasm.

"AAAYH, AAAYH, AAH, UUH, UUH, oh, oh, oooh, oooh, mmm. mmm. oh Greg, oh, Greg."

"Are you all right?" he asked with a concerned look as he raised up, his face all dripping and wet.

Then, I realized that he'd never experienced a woman's orgasm, especially a very powerful one like I'd just had.

I pulled him up and kissed him over and over.

"Oh, yes, Greg, you gave me a wonderful orgasm.

NinaRay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaRay

Sometimes, a woman sounds like she's in real pain but, oh, let me tell you, your tongue was magnificent. You got me off really well. Now it's my turn. Go sit in the chair over there, you're gonna get a lap dance you'll never forget."

Chapter 2

Greg sat in the chair, I'm not at all sure he knew what was going to happen, his cock standing straight up out of his lap, I knelt down first and licked the tip making it really wet then, facing him, hoisted a leg over him, reached under and guided him up into me as I sat down in his lap.

I put my arms around his neck, his hands were all over my boobs, and began twisting around on his lap.

"Spread your legs a bit, Greg, ah, yeah, better, I can get down more, oh, yeah, you're farther inside now. Is this nice?"

"Oh, so much better than nice. This is incredible. Where did you learn these things, Kat, you know so much?"

I laughed, "Oh, you have a lot to learn, Greg. You're here all summer, right?"

"Yeah, my sister works all day so I usually hang out by the pool."

"Well, if you want you can hang out in my bed from now on. We've just started."

"Looks like I'll be going back to school with pale, white skin," he said with that charming grin of his as I ground around in his lap.

I was tonguing his mouth as he played with my boobs, it was lovely, he looked so happy. I began rocking up and down a bit as I flexed my pelvic muscles while I fucked him.

"Oh, that feels wonderful. Incredible. I don't know how you do that but, oh, Kat, I am so glad your bikini slipped down this morning. It's the luckiest day of my life."

I just sat there in his lap, my legs hooked around the back legs of the chair and used my pussy muscles to pleasure us as we just sat still in my quiet bedroom.

"Mmm, mmm, oh, I can't believe you can make me feel so good and you're not even moving. I don't think I can last much longer, it just feels incredible."

I kissed him and whispered, "Greg, your first fuck is just for you, I want you to enjoy it so go ahead and cum whenever you want. I want you to be happy."

I began twisting in his lap as I continued to exercise my muscles around his cock.

"Oh, oh, Kat, I'm gonna cum, I can feel…UUUH, UUUH, UUUH, UUUH, uh, uh, mmm, mmm, oh, wow, mmm," he groaned as I felt the warmth spread deep inside me as the first cum in months spewed deep inside my body.

I clinched him to me, kissing and tonguing him as I moved my pussy up and down just enough to keep milking his cock of its juices.

"Oh, Kat, now I see why people make such a thing out of sex. That was incredible, I've just never, ever felt that good before. Thank you, Kat, oh, thank you."

"Well, Greg, we have all summer, every day, all day."

"After that, I'm sure ready. I've got a lot to make up for."

"Mmm, you've got just the right woman for it, too, Greg."

"It still feels good when you go up and down like that. Oh, I love this. And you're so beautiful."

"Thank you, you're pretty handsome yourself. Let's get up now, I'm probably squashing you and I sure don't want to hurt your nice cock, that's for sure," and I raised up off him and pulled him over to my bed where we settled in.

"I didn't make you have an orgasm, Kat, I really want to give you one. I mean I know I did with my tongue but I want to do it with my penis, okay?"

"You can say 'cock' or 'dick' or 'fuck' or 'pussy' if you want, Greg, I've heard the words many times."

"Well, see, I'm really pretty hard and I'd like to fuck you, up on top of you if you like it that way."

I didn't say a word, I just got down and spread my legs wide and held my arms open for him. He lost little time getting up over me and pushing up into me.

As he was going back and forth, he murmured, "Mmm, oh, this feels so good. I never knew a woman felt so good up inside like this."

"Oh, Greg, our pussies are made just to make cocks give up their cum. It's how the world works, isn't that nice. And, it sure feels good, doesn't it?"

"It's the best thing I've ever felt in my life. I can't believe we're doing this, it's so wonderful."

"Push in as much as you can and then just hold it there, okay?" I asked as I began twisting my butt around and around with him deep inside me.

"Mmm, oh, that's so good, you know so many things to do, so many things that feel so good."

"Well, Greg, sex is something I just love. I've been at it a little longer than you, I'm thirty-two, after all."

"You are? I figured maybe twenty-four, twenty-five. You sure look beautiful is all I know. And what you know, this is heaven for sure."

"Well, I'm that much older and, dear Greg, I'm afraid I started at this when I was a bit younger than you."

"Oh, really, how old were you, sixteen, seventeen?"

About then, yes. It was the boy next door. He was really quite good at licking my pussy. Just wonderful. Any way, um, he was also the first boy I let fuck me. The first four or five times, I never had an orgasm. Oh, when I did, then I just made him fuck me all the time. I've told you I love sex."

"I sure love sex with you, Kat, oh, do I ever."

"We're just starting, Greg. There's more."

He was going in and out of me and it was feeling wonderful. I was also getting tingly just doing all the reminiscing about my past sexual experiences. Maybe I'll tell him about my girl-on-girl and threesome times until we know each other better. Right now I was greatly enjoying him fucking me.

"I'm feeling like I'm about to cum."

"Yes, just go ahead, I'm really close, too," and just after I'd said that, he jammed into me with a big groan and I felt his semen spurting warmly into me deep, deep inside as I suddenly bucked back and forth a few times and felt my whole insides just light up in a fantastic orgasm and I laid there, shivering and quaking, under him.

He was down over me, kissing me over and over.

"Oh, Kat, it was so wonderful, you are just the most perfect woman there is," and he shoved hard into me again and we stayed there in each other's arms just awash in lovely erotic feelings. We laid there, his cock still hard inside me as I would flex my muscles every so often just to keep him hard and ready.

"I can feel you twitching inside around my dick. It feels really nice," and I did it about ten times in a row, really tightening my pubic muscles.

"Wow, it's like your milking me. It feels so good, you doing that."

After a few minutes, I suggested that it he was still hard, we could fuck again, this time using a different position.

He pulled out of me and his cock was still pretty hard, lowered a bit at an angle but I knew how to raise his flag so I bent down and took him in my mouth and began the age-old process of re-erection practiced by girls and women the world over.

Soon, after a bit of moaning by my new lover, he was hard as ever.

"What are we going to do now? How do you like it best?" he asked.

"Well, like this," I said as I got up on my hands and knees and looked back at him.

"See where it goes, Greg?"

He got up behind me and showed me exactly how he knew just where to put his cock and he was soon fucking me like he'd been doing this for years.

"Oh, I really like it this way, Kat. Especially when you twist yourself around like that."

"Like this?" I asked as I circled my hips around and around as he fucked in and out of me.

"Ummm, exactly that. Oh, that feels really good."

"Well, try just staying real still while I do it. Just don't move, okay?" and I rotated my hips around as he kept his cock up about half way inside me. I know I love the way this feels, we'll see how my new student-lover feels about it.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm, oh, Kat, that is terrific. Oh, then end of my dick just feels so good when you do that. Mmm, you're gonna make me cum doing that."

"Go ahead, Greg, enjoy yourself," and I just kept twirling around until he let out a deep groan and jammed hard into me as his warmth flowed deep into my being. He dropped down over my back kissing me, his hands up under me massaging my boobs, it was just lovely as I kept on using my muscles to pleasure us both.

"Oh, that just drained everything out of me. You are so incredible, Kat. Thank you for all of this," and we fell together and kissed and just played with each other's bodies for a while.

"I just never knew sex could be this wonderful. Or this open, it just feels like I could do anything with you that I wanted."

"You can, Greg, as long as you never hurt me. Anything you want. If you want me to suck you, I'll do it whenever you want. Or fuck you, whatever."

"I'd just never, ever want to hurt you, Kat. You're far too wonderful for that. But, would you suck me now, it feels so good when you do it."

"Come up here, just kneel right here," and he held his cock up to me and I began licking it in a circle round and round, then took the tip inside and softly sucked him as I fondled his balls underneath. His right hand was rubbing my breast as I lazily sucked him knowing he was so appreciative. It wasn't long before I had sucked his cum into my body where I wanted every drop.

We took a nice, naked nap and then I got up over his hard cock and fucked him like it was my last chance on earth. I ravished this young man as hard and as fast as I knew how and he loved every minute of it. I was in a sexual frenzy that afternoon, he was just so handsome and sexy and I had been so without, it was wonderful.

Before he left, he gave me one more orgasm with his tongue which was becoming rather expert.

The next morning he was softly knocking at my door at nine o'clock. I was in my robe having coffee and I let him in and two steps into my apartment, he had my robe off and was down between my legs. What a wonderful young man.

"I told my sister about you, last night. She opened a bottle of champagne she'd been saving and toasted my new non-virginity. I also asked her if she might mind if I spent some nights here with you in your bed, I mean if it's all right with you, Kat."

"Of course, I'd always want this in my bed," I said squeezing the lovely cock I was holding at the time.

"I guess I don't need pajamas, right?"

I pushed him down on my bed and kissed him as I rubbed my pussy all over his crotch. I'm sure he got the picture.

So, this started my love affair with a nineteen-year old virgin, me a thirty-two year old divorcee. Over our summer together, Greg has become a total expert on the female body and how to bring it most wonderfully to orgasm. Whoever gets him after me will be a happy woman indeed.

We have fucked in ever position I know of and he seems to have made up a few of his own. He even brought a friend of his from college, after he had carefully cleared it with me, for the most sex-filled weekend of my life. I dripped cum for a week after. Two young, horny guys kept me on my bed just about the whole time. Greg and Jeremy have promised to come back next summer and they've both told their families that they're staying with Greg's sister, well, they're really staying with me.

I've been busy toning up doing my Kegel exercises to get ready for an entire summer of horny young cocks. Wish me luck.

Published 
Written by WayneGibbous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments